Start by marking “Your Guide To Scrivener” as Want to Read:
Your Guide To Scrivener

Your Guide To Scrivener

Legally available for free over here: http://www.makeuseof.com/pages/your-g...

Learn to use the ultimate writing software: Scrivener. Allowing you to combine the various elements that make up your writing project, from outlines to research to note, Scrivener helped author Nicole Dionisio write two novels in a single year.

Our manual outlines how to use Scrivener to make you
Published April 21st 2013 by MakeUseOf.com

To ask other readers questions about Your Guide To Scrivener, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Guide To Scrivener

Start your review of Your Guide To Scrivener
Mark Angell
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Clear and precise, excelant in displaying copes of screen examples. Humorous, easy to follow, great reference guide. I was looking for an easy read as You work aide. This is it.

Ramon
Oct 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Solid Review

This guide is a simple ways to follow guide. It clears up some of the mystery concerning Schivner. For years, I wondered about learning another software package. I am glad I took the time to investigate things.
Sylvia Mcgrath
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Learn Scrivener quickly with easy to read..instructions

This was quick read with the instructions that were in an easy to read format. I will be keeping my copy close to my computer for a easy look-up when needed.
William Baranowski
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Easy, but, comprehensive introduction to Scrivener. Especially helpful as guide to its purpose and uses.

I rated it highly because of its clarity and utility. Very well presented, visually. Will turn to it often while using the features in Scrivener.
L.C. McCallister
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great guide

Thank you for supplying this. As a writer I have this Scrivener program for windows.
Very anxious when they make Scrivener 3 available. I own many “dummy books” on Scrivener but this has given me a better outlook on this.
Al
Mar 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Short and cheep book

This is just a starter book. Doesnt tell a lot but worth the price. One two three four five six
Jp
Jul 24, 2014 rated it liked it
For a guide to a software package that went over the main features, the work flows, and high view about how to use this product, this worked well.

There were some problems with the kindle format that raise issues about the writer's QA process (the usual annoyances of referring to numbers that were off the screen when referring to steps, etc...)

It was inexpensive and definitely felt like a good quickie guide for someone new to the product.
Martina Clark
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it

This was very helpful to understand the basics of how Scrivener is organized as well as some of the unique and useful features. I still need help with basics like how to set the font for an entire document but I'm glad I read this and would recommend it. Plus it was fun to read!
Victoria Ichizli-Bartels
Jan 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Helpful, useful and brief. Gives just enough amount information for a good and easy start with Scrivener. There are also some creative ideas how to use Scriveners. I could feel that the author both enjoyed working with Scrivener and also writing this guide.
Craterdweller
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
Ok overview but not great. Scrivener has a lot of features and there are better guides out there.
Jessy
Aug 08, 2014 marked it as writing-craft
Its a free ebook, so there's that. I found it to be very helpful, but ended up skimming over quite a bit, which I had figured out for myself. ...more
Brian Healy
Felix
rated it it was ok
Jun 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Dungeons & Tombs (Dungeons & Dragons Young Adventurer's Guide)
  • The Midnight Orchestra (Mystwick, #2)
  • Furies of Calderon (Codex Alera, #1)
  • Camp Cacophony
  • The Best American Science and Nature Writing 2021
  • Instead of Three Wishes
  • The Jade Temptress (The Pingkang Li Mysteries, #2)
  • The Liar's Dice (The Pingkang Li Mysteries, #2.5)
  • The Remains of the Day
  • Save the Cat! Writes a Novel
  • Tale of the Drunken Sword
  • Blood of Elves (The Witcher, #1)
  • Return of the Thief (The Queen's Thief, #6)
  • Short Workouts for Beginners: Get Healthier and Stronger at Home (Jade Mountain Workout Series Book 1)
  • Introduction to Algorithms
  • Science and Practice of Strength Training
  • Windows 11: 2021 Complete New OS User Guide. 33 Best Tips and Tricks to Master your PC
  • Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training
I'm a combination of half-made identities but my technology manuals are pretty right on. I recently published a tell-all about word processor Scrivener and am currently working on one about Goodreads.

When I'm not geeking out I'm falling in psychedelic wormholes of my own creation.

News & Interviews