Start by marking “The Demi-Monde: Fall (The Demi-Monde Saga, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Demi-Monde: Fall (The Demi-Monde Saga, #4)

The Demi-Monde: Fall

(The Demi-Monde Saga #4)

For thousands of years the Grigori have lain hidden, dreaming of the day when they will emerge from the darkness. Now that day draws close.

Norma, Trixie and Ella fight doggedly to frustrate these plans, but they need help. Percy Shelley must lead Norma to the Portal in NoirVille so she can return to the Real World. Trixie's father must convince her that, if she is to
Published August 29th 2013 by Jo Fletcher Books

To ask other readers questions about The Demi-Monde, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Demi-Monde

Start your review of The Demi-Monde: Fall (The Demi-Monde Saga, #4)
Corey
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing conclusion to an incredible ride through history and fiction! WOW!

I have to admit I wasn't entirely sure about books two and three in this series, they felt like they got off track from the wonderful first book's vision. I was very much mistaken, you just need to get through all four books and then it all becomes so clear, and so incredible!

The first book was something of a revelation for me, it taught me various things about some history and historical figures that I was unaware of, and
Mathieu
Et bien voilà, le Demi-Monde c'est fini !

Excellente série donc, qui trouve sa conclusion dans un quatrième tome à la hauteur de ses prédécesseurs.

Comme je le soupçonnais déjà à la lecture du tome 3, le récit se déroule cette fois largement (mais évidemment pas uniquement) dans le monde réel, où doivent se décider l'avenir et de l'Humanité, et du Demi-Monde.

Les différences entre le monde réel du roman et le nôtre, qui étaient apparues de manière discrète au fil des tomes précédents se révèlent
Neil Carstairs
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's been a bit of a slog to get to the final page of the Demi Monde saga. Book #4 Fall doesn't quite reach the epic heights I was expecting. There's a lot of exposition as we switch points of view into the Real World and the hard SF elements of the storyline are rolled out to cover the more fantastical parts that stay within the virtual reality Demi Monde (that is apart from the vampiric Grigorii)

What we're left with is an alternate history / steampunk fantasy / temporal adjustment / adventure
Keith Simmons
I have mixed feelings about this series. It's long, it's a little inconsistent. I loved some of it, and then other sections left me disappointed. I finished it because I really had to see how it would all work out. There were many surprises, and there were times I could not put the books down. Other times, I wondered if I would make it to the next chapter.
Vikki
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I put off reading this final book in the Demi-Monde series for months; I just didn’t want it to be over. A great ending to a unique and hugely imaginative series.
Teleterry
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The first book was great - a uniqure environment in which to set a wild story. Most (all?) characters were established and the stage was set. Books two & three were good, but sometims confusing. By the time I made it to the finale, I had no idea what to expect.
All I can say is *wow*. It tooks turns that were completely unexpected, and brought new ideas into this crazy story. I have no idea how the author developed such an insane imagination, but I appreciate it! It was great, and I am glad I
Michael
Feb 11, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, steampunk, 2016
One would think if I rated the first three books in the series at 4-stars, then the author would come through with something similar, but not so. This was very unique and creative like the others, but the telling of the story never grabbed me. I never really cared. By the end I just wanted to hurry and get it over with.
Rachel
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The last book in this series is even crazier than the rest, but I still loved it, even the discussions I would usually not find interesting. Great world building, interesting characters and one wacky plot.
Florin Pitea
Dec 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
A fitting ending for the Demi-Monde series. Great plotting, lots of suspense, good characterization, lots of puns. Recommended.
Abby
Oct 17, 2013
Arenaw
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: english, 21, fiction, steampunk
Je ne savais pas à quoi m'attendre et cette fin m'a surpris en très bien !
Mark Z
Oct 13, 2018
Sam Knight
Feb 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Prophecy: Child of Earth (Symphony of Ages, #2)
  • Destiny: Child of the Sky (Symphony of Ages, #3)
  • The Priory of the Orange Tree
  • The Edge of Anarchy: The Railroad Barons, the Gilded Age, and the Greatest Labor Uprising in America
  • The Core (The Demon Cycle, #5)

The Demi-Monde Saga (4 books)
  • Winter (The Demi-Monde #1)
  • The Shadow Wars (The Demi-Monde Saga, #2)
  • The Demi-Monde: Summer (The Demi-Monde Saga, #3)