Start by marking “The Naughty List” as Want to Read:
The Naughty List

The Naughty List

Not your Mama’s Christmas story unless she had too much egg nog or has a cheeky sense of humor.

Murder, mystical artifacts, an invisible demon with anger management issues, and an overbearing cupid—not what Rosalie Thatcher wished for on her Christmas list.

The holidays had always been a magical time for Rosalie, but not this year. Stephanie, her new manager at Penrose’s D
Published August 27th 2013 by Wild Rose Press

Kim
**I received a copy of this book as a Goodreads giveaway.**

I suppose I can no longer say that I don’t gravitate toward this subject matter, because the last few titles that I’ve selected have all had a supernatural/fantasy theme with a romantic inclination. Who knew I’d be into that sort of thing?!

To be honest, I entered the giveaway because it was Christmas themed….then I read the synopsis, which seemed interesting enough. I glanced at one review, which stated it was humorous, and I figured I c
Deborah
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
I fancied reading something festive over the season, and this drew my eye, with its fun description of a desperate hunt for the missing Naughty and Nice List, of an E.L.F. (Elemental Life Form), hellhounds, demons etc.
I will admit that my original impression was of a more humorous book than this one turned out to be – not that there isn’t humour; there is – but the beginning was decidedly more grim than I was expecting.
David Kloss, son of the Santa, is on the run. He’s responsible for the Book
Jen
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
This was a very cute book, with a very well thought out magical system. It takes place in contemporary times, with magical beings from many different mythologies living amongst humans in secret. The political system in which the mythological beings live is archaic and is in the process of being fought and changed, which causes some underhandedness on the demon side of things.

I like how after the book was found, that wasn't the end of the story. There were multiple plot lines that were all resol
Becky
Dec 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was different then what I usually read. This was a funny and lighthearted book, with some hellhounds, and a murderous invisible demon! But don't let that scare you from a funny and whimisical read, sometimes trying a new authour or a new book from your norm will surprise you on new adventures! The characters are delightful and the romance was spot on. Do you want to be on the Naughty List?????
Beverly
Cute

Another Christmas story with a twist, paranormal, demons, elves and Santa. What else could you ask for in a Christmas book!
L.J. Capehart
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book that I've read by L.A. Kelley. I enjoyed this one as much as I did 'One Enchanted Evening'. It's a fun read, very imaginative. The romance is sweet, and I love the ending. Despite the fact that I'm busy with NaNoWriMo AND Thanksgiving prep, I had a hard time putting it down, and finished it in a couple of days!
Laura of Lurking
Originally reviewed on LauraofLurking

Strong language: Mild
Drugs: No
Violence: Mild
Sexual content: Mild

I received a free copy of this novel in return for an unbiased review

Rosalie Thatcher is one of the few in this world who truly loves her job. She works in an old fashioned department store in a modern world, taking customer service seriously. She also loves Christmas. But then on the day the new manager was to be announced, widely expected to be her hard working friend, the most hated woman in t
Tamara
When the Naughty or Nice book is stolen, it is up to David, an E.L.F. (Elemental Life Form) to find it and the thief before chaos begins in the world. When he discovers that it has been hidden in Primrose’s Department Store that is where the real fun and excitement begins.

Primrose’s is the type of department store that you would expect to find in a small town. It has been established forever and the employees’ generally love to work there and the customers always seem to get in a good mood upon
Adrenna
Sep 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Funny, light-hearted, and cute. "The Naughty List" fulfills every promise of being a fun, simple story you can read while cozying up with a mug of cocoa.

Rosalie is having a tough go of it this holiday season. Her new boss values corporate efficiency over family, makes all the employees wear idiotic Christmas hats, and has even stolen the affections of a boy she had her eyes on. All of the people Rosalie's grown close to over the years are getting the shaft and she's just about resigned to leavi
Sabrina
Dec 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love reading Holiday books with a paranormal twist and this was no different. I really enjoyed the story and all the characters. Even after they found the naughty & nice list the story continued and wrapped up the characters story. I loved all the characters they really come alive and you get to know them all. I am definitely going to be looking for more books from this author. 4/5 Bloody Fangs
Damon Hatton
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic read!

I always enjoy the authors stories and this was no exception! Good characters and humor with a dash of action and magick to provides good holiday read! I highly recommend it.
Lynda Bowles
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Fantastic story line the was an enjoyable read. Once I starts it I was unable to put it down stayed up until 2:30 am reading. Hope this is the beginning of a new series
Donna Sharkey
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A new favorite

May need to add this to my annual Christmas reading list. surprising and inventive with well developed characters. Sequels please!
Tammy Demby
Dec 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Very good!!!

Much better than expected. The plot is entertaining and kept my interest. Good Christmas read. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year's. Enjoy.
Petronella Ford
Angela Hayes
Nov 17, 2013
Becky
Nov 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was so funny!!!! Not your typical Christmas story! Alot of magic, mayhem and fun!!!

• Sell the Pig
  • The Door to Halloween
  • Alphabet Soup For Grown-Ups
  • Saint Nick
  • Country Music Broke My Brain: A Behind-the-Microphone Peek at Nashville's Famous and Fabulous Stars
  • Carol of the Tales and Other Nightly Noels: An Advent Anthology (Advent Anthologies, Volume 2)
  • Lady Crenshaw's Christmas (Miss Delacourt #3)
  • Sand City (Tractus Fynn Mystery, Book 1)
  • Dead and Godless
  • The Half-Life Party
  • The Spiral Library
  • Roastbeef's Promise: When Your Dad's Dying Wish Is to Have His Ashes Sprinkled in Each State, What's a Son to Do?
  • The First Christmas Carol
  • Extolziby Gruff and the 39th College
  • Upon a Winter's Night (Home Valley, #4)
  • The Plain of Jars
  • The Time Hunters and the Spear of Fate (Time Hunters, #3)
  • Scent and Subversion: Decoding a Century of Provocative Perfume