Start by marking “Daniel's Garden” as Want to Read:
Daniel's Garden

Daniel's Garden

Daniel, an author, employs a new gardener, Sam, a sad and lonely character who has suffered a few knocks on the journey of life. The discovery of Knotweed in Daniel's garden leads to an invitation for Sam to stay for several extra days to remove the offending plant. Sparks ignite between the two men and more gets plowed than just the garden.

Their relationship deepens as D
ebook, Second Edition, 67 pages
Published August 24th 2014 by The Carter Seagrove Project LLC (first published August 27th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Daniel's Garden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daniel's Garden

Dan
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The first book I've read by this author and loved it.
Next one will be to see how he writes a mystery.
Liz Winters
Full disclosure: I had a chance to read this story before it was published and I worked with the author to design the cover. I also love Alp Mortal's writing style.

Having said all that, this is the kind of love story that is right up my alley. Two men from different backgrounds with seemingly very different personalities and interests meet when one hires the other to do some gardening. As the gardening project grows in scope, the men spend more time together and their mutual attraction becomes
Lulu
Ridiculousness: 3
Annoying: 2
Audio: 9 (1h 42min)
To re-read: 7

“the reality was pretty simple, the space where love wanted to hand out was full of all those old, undigested and largely unvoiced declarations of love that on one had eve heard. The intended recipients all ‘gone away’ no forwarding addresses”

Short light story of Daniel an erratic pouty mouthed author and Sam a quiet g
Shelby P
Mar 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
This was a bit slow getting into and the dialogue was different. After a while I began to like Daniel's quirkiness. I enjoyed the garden metaphors while they were having sex. Not sure exactly what happened to Maggie. Would have liked a bit more explanation there and we never got to see the dinner with Liz and Marshy. But I did get a few laughs.
D
Jan 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
I loved this story. It was humorous yet sweet and very hot! I recommend this to anyone who needs a bit of fun and romance to brighten their day.
Laura Warby
Mar 01, 2014
Saya
Jun 08, 2014
Eolia
rated it did not like it
Aug 31, 2017
Jan 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
3,5 stars
Dorian
Jul 21, 2017
I'm English by birth, from the Isle of Wight, living in Newport, spending part of the year in the USA, co-managing The Carter Seagrove Project LLC - an independent publishing house, incorporated in the State of Indiana.

I was 51 years old in 2016. I only started writing in 2009, proving, I suppose, that it is never too late. I didn't think about publishing until late 2012, now, nearly four years la