Start by marking “69 Mustang (Revved and Ready, #1)” as Want to Read:
69 Mustang (Revved and Ready, #1)

69 Mustang

(Revved and Ready #1)

Revved and Ready for passion, heat sizzles between two friends…

ebook, First, 30 pages
Published September 3rd 2013 by Kacey Hammell (first published August 30th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about 69 Mustang, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 69 Mustang

Start your review of 69 Mustang (Revved and Ready, #1)
Rosanna Leo
Nov 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well, mercy! This short and sweet little story steamed up my windshield! This is just a scene from one relationship, with the heroine out to seduce her old pal, the hero, while they drive his Mustang home from a party. Luckily, the hero was already on board...literally. If you're looking for a sexy short, this one will do nicely.
Crystal
Aug 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Blurb:

For Hayley Fitzgibbon, the heat wave blanketing her small town is nothing compared to the inferno inside her whenever she looks at her best friend, Rory. On the night of his parents’ anniversary party, she no longer resists her burning desire and makes it known how much she wants him. Secluded under a willow tree, down a lover’s lane, she’s revved and ready to claim her man on the top of his ’69 Mustang

Review:

Great Read! After his parents anniversary party Rory gets in his 69 mustang to
Lucy Felthouse
Sep 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
This erotic romance short story by Kacey Hammell is a nice, short read. It's the first book in the 'Revved & Ready' series and tells the story of Hayley and her best friend, Rory. They've been friends for many, many years, and finally, Hayley gets to the stage where she can't hide her feelings for him any longer.

She wants Rory and is in love with him. When he drives her home from his parents' anniversary party, she directs him somewhere else. He's confused, but does as she asks. They end up
S.J.
Sep 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
I read this last night and it was exactly what I was looking for. Kacey wrote one hot and fast story. Got to love it. I felt the chemistry between the hero and heroine. Plenty of sexual tension and just enough nerves. It's steamy and totally delivers. I definitely recommend it.
Amy Miller
Aug 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
JoAnne Kenrick
Oct 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-star-rating
Ms. Hammell does an excellent job steaming up the pages with this spicy little friends to lovers short set in and around the sexy 69 Mustang. Looking forward to the following stories in this series.
Carly Fall
Sep 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars:

If you are looking for a quick, very hot read, then this is your book.

Hayley and Rory have been friends for most of their lives, but Hayley is now ready for more. On the night of Rory’s parents anniversary party, she decides it’s time to take their friendship to the next level, knowing that they will never be able to go back to being “just friends” again.

This was a great short read, perfect for a little break from reality. It is done it true Kacey Hammell style: written well, hot sex
Crystal
Sep 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Not only did I want to read this book because the cover looked hot it was also because of the title. I love Mustangs! Anything that has a mustang in it makes it more exciting, especially if it has to do with hot sex on the top.

Hayley and Rory have been friends all of their lives. Neither knew the others feelings. Imagine what it would've been like if they had admitted their feelings for each other sooner. They are a hot couple and I loved how they finally broke it to each other about their
Amanda Adkins
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a quick read. Probably took me less than 30 minutes. It was hot and steamy for sure! It got straight to the point and definitely left you wanting to know more of their story. Great read. Looking forward to more from this author.
Beckey
A real page turner that I really didn’t want to end.
Overall I would rate this a solid 4 star count book.

Review was posted on In The Pages of a Good Book.
Stephanie
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After reading the second one in this series I had to go back and read this one and it was as sexy and steamy as the second one..
Angie
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's getting hot in here!

A sexy short read.
If you like sizzling hot short stories then look no further. Kacey Hammell knows how to amp you up and get your motor revving.
This hot and intense little number is sure to get you going. Loved it.
Thom Swennes
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: free-e-book
They don’t make them like that anymore. This thought kept running through my mind as I read this book. Images of long ago but never to be forgotten of nights at Lover’s Lane (or the levee) come to mind as I read about the old friendship and the new passion between Hayley and Rory. The memories of steamy nights being made bearable by hot passions that immortalize the moment and only strong Detroit steel could support such activities. Major structural dents and damages would be the result of these ...more
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Oct 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Haley has been having some very intriguing thoughts of her best friend Rory. And since he's driving her home after a long and sexually tension filled night, she decides to take matters into her own hands. She leads him down a quiet road and let's their passion run it's course. It doesn't matter what will happen in the morning, she will have to no regrets. The only thing is, Rory may have some unrequited feelings of his own and one taste may not be enough to quench his thirst.

This was a very
April
Sep 02, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Smexy little read

This is an uber hot friends to lovers story. Parking at make out point has never been hotter!! There is not a lot of story here, more of a quick rundown before the hot sexing!

The storytelling is great, makes me wish for more. This could have been drawn out into a novella. I find myself wanting to know more about this couple!

Guess I will just have to snag the next book to see if their story continues or we get another hot pair! Either way it was a delicious quickie!!!!!!
Djg
Oct 10, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: free, erotica, quick-read
Super quick sexy story about long time best friends who give in to their desire for each other on the hood of a car.

Points for having a couple with an existing relationship. Great if you're in the mood for a quickie.
Starla
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very good quick read.

I liked reading about this couple. It's a very good friends to something much more story. I will be looking for more by the author.
Tracey Ball
Dec 09, 2014
Becky Lawson
Aug 23, 2014
Anja
rated it did not like it
Sep 07, 2015
Jeri
rated it it was ok
Sep 24, 2018
A New Release And A New Series For Kacey Hammell 1 1 Sep 03, 2013 09:59AM
Avid Reader. Romance Author. Redhead…

Canadian-born author Kacey Hammell is definitely a book-a-holic. A romance reader from a young age, she fell in love with happily ever afters. These days, as a multi-published erotic romance author, she enjoys adding a lot of heat, sass, and emotion to the many genres she writes.

Mom of three, Kacey lives her own happily ever after with her perfect hero in