Start by marking “My Only: Alex & Jamie (Crossroads, #3)” as Want to Read:
My Only: Alex & Jamie (Crossroads, #3)

My Only: Alex & Jamie

(Crossroads #3)

The Firefighter…
Published August 27th 2013 by Red Hot Reads Publishing

To ask other readers questions about My Only, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Only

Coco.V
May 30, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (5/30/2018)!💝

Blurb:
The Firefighter…
With his sexy good looks, natural born charisma, and playful sense of humor, firefighter Alex Sloan is Harper's Crossing's most eligible bachelor. Since returning home from serving his country as a Navy SEAL women have been lining up to be with him. Alex works hard and plays even harder. Nothing can stop him when he sets his mind to something, and since meeting Jamie his mind is set on her.

The Nurse…
Jamie Miller learned the
Faz
Sep 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG THOSE SLOAN BOYS ARE HOOOOTTTT!

FIRSTLY I HAVE TO SAY THAT I TOTALLY HAVE THE HOTS FOR ALEX BECAUSE HE IS JUST TOO 'cute'(his favourite word in this book lol).

Honestly this was awesome book. He proposed and said he loved her the first time they met even though he was doped up and in sooo much pain that was sooo uber romantic and she said yes.

Alex was a self confessed player, a lover of all women and they alllll loved him and were not ashamed to show it until he clapped eyed on Jamie.

Jamie was
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
2 ⭐⭐ - Meh!
=================
harem parade!
AWB
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
Alex's harem ruined this book. I get it, he never promised anyone anything, blah blah blah. Is that why Jamie (who good naturedly) just had to eat the OTT dramatics of EVERY SINGLE FEMALE IN TOWN? Yeah, no. He gets to stand back and roll his eyes at his own stupidity, and leaves Jamie to handle the fall out, AT BOTH OF HER JOBS. Obnoxious. I really hate in romance novels when the ex-former-women (or in this case AN ENTIRE TOWN OF FEMALES) act like crazy psychos, and the main female character is ...more
Jessica
Jan 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My Only- Alex and Jamie: Alex, Harper’s Crossing most eligible bachelor, sexy, prayerful and to places the cherry on top a Firefighter. After a job injury land him in the hospital, he is assigned a nurse or guard to make sure he recovers without the many female admirers. Jamie learned that all you can do is depend on yourself. To keep her life on track she works two jobs and has no time for Men. Can Jamie the nurse assigned to guard Alex, resist the irresistible or can Alex work his plan to be w ...more
Jamie Rhodes
Nov 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I think that I fell in love with Alex in the second book when he helped Chelle out. I know he's a bit of a ladies man, but I can't help but love him. This series just keeps getting better. I love these characters. I am so glad that we get to keep reading about their lives .Jamie is perfect. And, she is perfect for Alex. I don't know how she didn't get upset at all of those women prancing in and out of Alex's life. She's a better character that I would be. Grandpa J is the bomb!!!! He just tells ...more
Moira
Apr 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Jamie is a special character who as a single mom puts her child's welfare and happiness above all else. Alex's steady and unwavering support help her realize that she doesn't need to do it alone. She can have someone else to depend on and it enhances both her life and the life of her child. I enjoy how all the characters are woven into each of the stories but they are different. Some authors in series write the same story but with different characters. This is not true with Melanie Shawn - I enj ...more
Sandra Oliveira
Oct 02, 2013 rated it liked it
Like all the Crossroads book My Only is sweet!
Jamie is the single mum, hard working and after what happened her son's father she juat close herself to life...
And once you get burned your defenses go up and in Jamie's case they'd stayed up.
So Alex and his never ending parade of female 'friends' was a big no no, but he kept on showing he was more than a hot piece of ass...Lol...and he eventually got to her.
He also seams to be on the good track to became a great dad...
Sjoukje
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: melanie-shawn
OH MY GOD... This has to be the best Love at First sight story I have EVER read!!!

When I thought about Alex' book, I seriously thought there would be this one girl chasing him and he finally gave in... to read it the other way around... wow, just wow!
I adore how Melanie has made Alex turn out, he's cheeky and adorable, but Jamie is Everything... it's just so amazing.

I get Jamie's reluctance, and I would have liked just a teeny wee bit of jealousy from her, but I guess when she knows she has his
Adriana
Oct 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
If Jason is the local Romeo than Alex Sloan is definitely Don Juan, for no other man has charmed more women around Harper's Crossing than him. After getting hurt in a fire rescue, firefighter Lt. Alex Sloan is admitted to the hospital where he meets nurse and single mom Jamie Miller. During their very first interaction sparks fly high, Alex proposes, declares his love for Jamie which much to her surprise she accepts without blinking. Their story is by far the cutest, funniest, most romantic, cer ...more
Jennifer Gallagher
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantic-series
The awesome Writing Duo of Melanie& Shawna have surpassed themselves with this third book in the Cross Roads Series..Each book of theirs I have read I thought was the best...Then they blow me away with another story.... I loved the playfulness and Freshness between Alex and Jamie... Their story had the perfect mix of fun..It is sexy and so emotional...I laughed out loud.. I sighed.. I sat on the edge of my seat..Could Alex stop being a Man Whore and become Husband material?? Well if you want ...more
Tracy Anderson
Aug 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
omg that book was really good I love the Sloan guys. Alex was so sweet in this book. I loved how he was with Jamie he was a different man with her he eaz so kind to her and patient. Jamie krot fighting her feelings for him that didn't work but I loved how everything turned out. I love how the family is in her books all the brothers and there wife's they are alk si special to each other I like that. I highly recommend this book and they rest of this series as well
Miusseth
This was super cute!!
I liked Alex in the previous books, so reading his love story I was just happy. I liked the fact that there was no drama... they didn't know each other from their childhood, like the previous books, so it was nice to read the beginning of a relationship.
I loved that she was a single mom and how he didn't even give it a second thought.
Overall a cute & sexy story.
Nicole
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Firefighters are hot!!!

I simply fell in LOVE with Alex in this book! I mean everyone loves a firefighter! The fact that he went from "hoe" to husband material was just beyond. Jamie won me over with her strength, even when confronted with Alex's past. She held strong and got her man!!!!!
Another winner from Melanie Shawn!!!!!
Gina
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jamie is a single mom and nurse at the hospital where the wominizing legend Alex is admitted with an injury. Jamie is chosen to be his nurse and even while in a concussed state he sees something in Jamie that could be forever! A great story about how finding that one person means everything! GREAT series by Melanie Shawn!!
Bette Hansen
Aug 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm sure I say this at the end of each book but this is my favorite of the Crossroads Series so far. This is a wonderful sweet story of two people who think their lives are great but finding each other and falling in love makes their lives so much better. Highly recommended read!!
Mary McFarlane
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-books
This one was really cute. I love when a kid is involved and is happy with the turn out. I also like how often the other couples are in these books unlike other series when they are tied together but you never see another couple again.
Robin Geary
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG how friggin cute is this story. Don't really believe in love at first sight but this could give me hope! The two proposals, Alex asking Joey and the throw pillows. Loved the story. Gotta love those Sloan boys. On to Seth and Amber s story! ☆☆☆☆☆
Amalia
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So each book I have read from this series melts my heart more and more. This one totally melted my heart and made my heartache. I'm swooning over Alex right now. These Sloan men are killing me and I love it! This is must read!! Swoon worthy for sure.
Lisa Berk
Aug 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5+ stars for My Only! I loved Alex & Jamie's book. I saw this series recommeded by another author and have been so happy that i read it. Each book has been better then the last. The story of Alex & Jamie was sweet, sexy and exciting. I am looking forward to Ambers book!
Rachel
Aug 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!! Now I REALLY can't wait to read Seth's story. I have a feeling he is going to be my favorite!!! (Yes, I know I say this every time!!)
Tiffany Bobalik
Aug 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, one of my favorite so far but I can't wait for the next book.
Serena
Sep 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This series is so heartwarming and that is just what I needed. I wish book 4 was already out. Can't wait to read the next couple!!
Danielle Calabrese
Apr 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really liked this one especially Alex!
Sabrina Ann
Sep 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is my all time favorite!!!! I loved Jason but ALEX WAS THE BEST EVER!!!!
YelleOh
Sep 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Melanie and Shawna were as eloquent as ever, their books only gets better and better as you go through the series. Loved reading about Alex and Jamie's story, can't wait for Amber and Seth's turn.
Lady E
Oct 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
I love Alex! This story was so sweet but Alex was so hot! Normally I don't subscribe to love at first sight, but this time I liked and I liked it a lot! Well done!
Nancy Rushing
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-read-2014
Awesome book. It made me laugh and brought me to tears when Alex proposed to Jamie at the end. Each book in the series just keeps getting better.
Lizz
May 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
ANother winner in the series! Loved how Alex was totally smitten with Jaimie from the get go, and how adorable is Joey?
Whitney
Sep 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This series keeps getting better!
  • Breakpoint (High Risk, #4)
  • Edge of Shadows (Shadow Ops, #3)
  • A Million Wishes (Wishes, #1)
  • One Snowy Knight (The Dragons of Challon, #3)
  • Broken
  • My Brother, My Rival (My Brother, My Rival, #1)
  • Hot Point (Firehawks, #6)
  • Way of the Warrior (Troubleshooters, #16.7; Deep Six, #0.5; Elite Force, #4.5; Justiss Alliance, #3.5; West Coast Navy SEALs, #3.5; Night Stalkers, #11.1; Protect and Serve, #0.5; Endgame Ops, #0.5)
  • Blue Flame (Firefighter, #2)
  • Daring (A-Tac, #3.5)
  • Kisses to Remember
  • Always Yesterday
  • Outspoken Angel (SEALS, Inc., #2)
  • What Endures
  • Promises in the Dark (Shadow Force, #2)
  • Hunted (Edgars Family, #2)
  • Coyote Heat (SEALs On Fire #1)
  • Brenda's Christmas Desire (Dreams Come True #2)
NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY bestselling author Melanie Shawn is the writing team of sister duo Melanie and Shawna. Originally from Northern California, they now make their home in So Cal.

Growing up, Melanie constantly had her head in a book and was always working on short stories, manuscripts, plays and poetry. Shawna always loved romance in any form - movie, song or literary. If it was a love

Crossroads (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • My First: Jason & Katie (Crossroads, #1)
  • My Last: Riley & Chelle (Crossroads, #2)
  • My Everything: Seth & Amber (Crossroads, #4)
  • Tempting Love: Haley & Eddie (Crossroads, #5)
  • Crazy Love: Krista & Chase (Crossroads, #6)
  • Actually Love: Jessie & Zach (Crossroads, #7)
  • Fairytale Love: Becca & Brian (Crossroads, #8)
  • All He Wants - Billy & Maxi (Crossroads, #9)
  • All He Needs - Ace & Stephanie (Crossroads, #10)
  • All He Feels - Dax & Ginny (Crossroads, #11)