Start by marking “God's Amazing World!” as Want to Read:
God's Amazing World!

God's Amazing World!

A new picture book celebrating God's Creation. Gracie and her cousin Bo explore the seven days of Creation, all without leaving the backyard! As Gracie tells the story of how God made the world, she and Bo find evidence of each day's work right there around them. When they get to Day 2, the day God created the sky, they take a moment to cloud watch. Day 3 leads them to pla ...more
Published March 1st 2014 by WorthyKids

To ask other readers questions about God's Amazing World!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God's Amazing World!

Terilyn Bufkin
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this book. I read this to my daughter frequently because she enjoys looking at the beautiful illustrations. I enjoy how it explores everything right in front of their eyes and share the joy of God's creation. A very beautiful story!
Diana Montgomery
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My Review:
God's Amazing World
by Eileen Spinelli

I sat down with my two grand babies and read them this book. Madison is three and Micah fourteen months. they loved the story. We ended up reading it twice. Later Micah kept pointing at the book so I guessed he wanted to hear it again. This book kept them entertained with the story and all the colorful illustrations. This book will hold there attention. I would recommend this book for every small child I know it say's 4 to 8 but my grandkids se
Erik This Kid Reviews Books
May 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Cousins Gracie and Bo are amazed by the world around them. Gracie tells Bo about the 7 Days of Creation. Together the children discover how great and beautiful the world is.

This is an extremely cute book! The illustrations are just beautiful and a perfect fit for the story. I love the two little cats in the background of pretty much all the pictures. They are funny. Gracie and Bo are great characters. I like the happy feeling the story has. I like how Gracie explains the 7 Days of Creation to he
Ashley
Mar 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A great choice as a teaching tool or just a fun read to share. Beautifully illustrated and not obtrusively religious, even though it shares the 7 days of creation. It is more about the fun the cousins have than "dogma".
Becky B
A little girl teaches her cousin about the seven days of creation as they play outside.

A very well done re-telling of Genesis 1-2 that is very kid-friendly in manner it is communicated and illustration style. Great resource for Bible story time at home or at church.
Alice
Aug 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars
A nice sweet simple children's version of Genesis in The Bible. Great illustrations and good message without it being shoved down your throat! :-)
Renee
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s-books
In this very cute book, a little girl and her cousin use everyday child's play to learn about creation. The pages are colorful and the artwork does a great job of keeping little one's attention.
Witnee Spooner
The colors in this book really caught my attention and it teaches children about what God made on the first seven days in the bible.
Beyond the Pages
Sep 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book charmed the socks off me. I loved how playfully functional it was. It taught a wonderful creation lesson while at the same time, it presented many kid-friendly activities and game ideas.
Jodi
Jan 08, 2016
Kevin Spear
Jul 02, 2014
Tiffany
rated it did not like it
Apr 04, 2017
Meghan Peach
Sep 01, 2018
Katherine (Katreads_)
Apr 07, 2019
Eileen Spinelli, wife of famed children's author Jerry Spinelli, is an award winning children's book author from southeastern Pennsylvania.