Start by marking “Turkey with Stuff in” as Want to Read:
Turkey with Stuff in

Turkey with Stuff in

Waking up in hospital, covered in drips and drains, Kym realises that life really is too short. Turning down a great opportunity and saying goodbye to the rat race, she ups sticks with her 18 year old son and throws herself headfirst into pastures new without the slightest bit of research and breaks all the rules by doing the don’ts and ignoring the do’s. When she finds he ...more
Published August 6th 2013 by BloggingBooks

To ask other readers questions about Turkey with Stuff in, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Turkey with Stuff in

Jack Scott
Aug 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A tender and candid memoir from a woman who finds inspiration and love in a foreign land. This heart-warming tale provides plenty of highs and lows, good times and bad but gives a timely reminder to us all that life is for living. There is much to find beyond the bars and the beaches and the author tells it straight from the hip. Get your tissues ready.
Magi
Aug 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Hard to put down once you begin turning the pages. A true tale of an incredible journey with twists and turns along the road. Each chapter leaves you wanting more, waiting to find out what the next turn in the road will bring.

There are places that will leave you open-mouthed in disbelief while others will have you laughing out loud, looking around to see if anyone has heard you! The book leaves you with a sense of ‘belonging’. To a family you have never met, who would make you welcome to the ex
Christa
Aug 18, 2014 rated it liked it
I liked this book but I wanted more, more, more…

I'm an expat too living not so far away from the author but I've only just completed my first year.
It's full of the experience I've had and it's not too see someone else perspective on them also the differences re the Kurdish and Turkish elements with reference to her husband/boyfriend.

I'm desperate to know about her wedding, if she still lives in Didim etc etc.

Is definitely read a 2nd should their be an update.
Alison