Start by marking “Jahleel (Loving All Wrong, #1)” as Want to Read:
Jahleel (Loving All Wrong, #1)

Jahleel

(Loving All Wrong #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  733 ratings  ·  123 reviews
This. Book. Is. About. OBSESSION

It is NOT a traditional romance.

It deviates from the norm.

It defies...EVERYTHING.

__________________________________________________

A TRUE-ly fabricated story about Love & Obsession...

I’m an idiot.
I’m too stupid to be human. Too stupid to live.
I lack common sense.

I used to be a normal human being. Until t
ebook, 1st Edition, 357 pages
Published April 8th 2014 (first published April 7th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Jahleel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jahleel

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Jahleel (Loving All Wrong, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Jahleel (stand-alone). One-of-a-kind story of obsession - games – seduction – love – lies – secret – betrayal!

“In that moment, it dawned on me that even if I won him, I wouldn’t be able to contain him. He was a beast, and I didn’t have the skills to tame him.”

Jahleel (stand-alone) is a unique story spanning close to a decade. It deals with obsession, stalking, secrets, games and betrayal.

After a 5-year obsession keeping tabs, watching every move and positionin
S. Ann Cole
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

JAHLEEL is a patient read.

Intense, emotional, insane, but patient.

If you’re looking for an insta-sex, bunny-humping, BDSM-sprinkled story—stay away.

If you have the patience for a slow-build love story—one click.

If you are allergic or intolerable to TSTL (too stupid to live) heroines—stay away. (Read the blurb, dudes!)

If you can’t stand asshole heroes—stay away.

If you’re looking for the popular theme of boy meets broken girl/girl meet broken boy, insta-love, rich alpha boy chases and bosses a
☽•☾-Ari
1 disappointing star

Here's the story line:
•girl sees the most attractive boy in the entire fucking world
•insta-love
•changes herself for the boy
•follows the boy around like a damn puppy (that gets kicked)
•gets misused/abused by said boy & still loves boy
•boy leaves girl, & she leads on another male character who clearly loves/likes her
•tries to kill herself when said boy leaves her
•boy saves girl, and declares he cannot live without her.
•they ride off to sunset on a fucking unicorn.

Holy fucking
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
Apr 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Obsessive Stars!

I needed to take a moment after reading this book cause I was that emotionally transfixed.

This. Book. Is. About. OBSESSION

It is NOT a traditional romance.

It deviates from the norm.

It defies…EVERYTHING.

This. Book. Is. About. OBSESSION

Saskia Day, rich, beautiful, talented and famous, she can have anything she wants except that one thing she really wants, Jahleel Kingston or JK. He became her obsession since the first time she got a glimpse of him, yes, with just a g
ZARIA (Sheldon Cooper lover)
Apr 09, 2014 rated it did not like it
Let me start by saying that I don't want to offend the author or any reader who greatly enjoyed the book, but I need to share my utter disappointment and disgust after reading it.

One of the worst romance novel I've ever read. Reason being, the freakin' annoying and stupid characters. I can barely believe this isn't a parody.

Saskia
I cringed so many times. I would think, "no, she is not possibly going to say or do thaaaat" ... and then she would!

And then the hero……I just can't fathom such selfish,
Josiane
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm so torn writing this review

On one hand I liked the book and the writing.

On the other hand I could not understand this girl's obsession until way past 50% of the book which should have been a DNF. Right? Somehow I kept wanting more and readin' on

I'll salute Ann Cole's talent on this one. I didn't even "like" Jahleel until the last few chapters.

#wondersnevercease
Jennie  Coull
What the hell did I just read?? I don’t know if I farken LOVE this or hate it!! I am torn. Honestly it is one all the other, stay with me her people this is going to get a little ranty.

Synopsis

A TRUE-ly fabricated story about Love & Obsession...
I’m an idiot.
I’m too stupid to be human. Too stupid to live.
I lack common sense.
I used to be a normal human being. Until the guy in the red hoodie. Just a glance, and I was owned. Enslaved.
What’s worst? He didn’t even notice me.
Yep. You guessed right: I’
Zizz
Apr 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5stars.

WHO THE F--- IS JAHLEEL? Well, you just have to read it.

This book: it was a mess sometimes. At times, juvenile and over the top. If you're looking for depth and moving storylines and complex characters: skip this.

IT'S NOT THE STORY. THE PLOT. THE MINDFUCK. THE LYRICAL PROSE. THE PERFECT PACE. NOR THE GREAT CHARACTERS. AT CERTAIN TIMES, YOU JUST FALL IN LOVE WITH A BOOK BECAUSE OF THE FEELS THAT IT GIVES YOU. AND JAHLEEL GAVE ME PLENTY OF THAT. Kind of a throwback to Beautiful Disaste
Danielle
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jahleel (Love All Wrong)

Okay so here it goes! I truly have a love hate thing going on with this book. I love it because it was a damn good read, I honestly took my time (and I'm a normally a fast reader), even with that being said the book ended too quickly. I couldn't get enough! I laugh, I cried and I got mad. I hated Jahleel and then I love him. Saskia made me want to slap her then hug her. I do recommend this book to everyone. Also you should read S.Ann Cole other books The Billionaire Broth
My Secret Book Spot
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
“Jahleel” by S. Ann Cole
5 out of 5 stars

This book is intense with a capital “I”! Cole has done an amazing job of reaching into the depths of her characters’ souls and wringing every last drop of emotion out on the page. This is one you will not be able to put down, so relax and dig in.

Saskia is on the brink of big life changes. She has lined up a gig opening for the musical mastermind, Lion T’mar, and once she hits that stage her life will never be the same. After an amazing show, she heads back
Annapoorna
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My Rating - 4.5/5

As soon as I finished I Choose You I was dying to read Jahleel's book. Frankly I had certain expectations regarding this book, I knew it would be angsty, and some readers may not be okay with that, but for me it was bloody brilliant.

Saskia Day is a British singer who falls instantly to the point of obsession for Jahleel (JK) who at that time was a backup dancer for Lion T'mar. Five years later Saskia moves to SF, Jahleel is a big dance choreographer now, a bigger manwhore and

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
I have to say that at first I wasn't sure if I was going to like this book. I loved the cover but the idea of loving someone and he not even acknowledging you is kind of a no no for me but I am so glad I read it because what I got from this book was so much more than I expected!

Saskia Day is in love with Jahleel Kingston. She does everything she can to be around him and get his attention. She moves her family in order to be around this guy. I mean who the hell does that???????? Well she does an
Crissa
Apr 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
I'm not much of a book Reviewer...I have a full time job at a hospital. I'm a full time wife and mother of 2 little girls. I just don't have time to write my thoughts down after every book. However, you can always tell which books are my favorites bc I do manage to at least give it a shout out. And if any book needs a shout out, it would be this one. This is probably one of the best books I've read so far this year! I was up until 3 finishing it and I'm dragging ass at work right now but it was ...more
Alicia
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If I like a book I give it 5 stars....if I love the book I leave a review....

I was looking at the reviews and I saw that some rated it low because how stupid the heroine for the hero.....

I love that the book portrayed the heroine just as we are some time.....so so stupid for the men we love... we forget at one time or another we have been absolutely stupid in love.

call me sick but I love how unapologetic jahleel was...so many times we read a bad boy/alpha story only to read on and find out that
Twin Opinions
Apr 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
I am a freaking mess over this book. I definitely have a love hate thing going on right now! I can't believe the roller coaster this story took me on. Lets start off with the characters. Very well written and life like. I was captivated from the very first page. I can't get over some of their flaws. I think this might e why I enjoyed the read so much too. These characters made their lives very hard to live for a while and do some seriously screwed up crap to each other in the process.

A great rea
Jules
May 14, 2014 rated it really liked it

When I saw reviews that it had a Beautiful Disaster feel to it, I knew I had to read it. This book was about Obsession. Based on a true story. It was addicting. I couldn't put it down. I had the feels. I could feel her obsession, frustration, pain and heartbreak. This book had great build up, sexual tension and angst, all things I love in books. My only complaint would be that some of the reveals was out there.

The ending left me with some questions so I skimmed through I Choose You and
Fre06 Begum
Hated the female lead she was such an obsessed clingy woman who really didn't care about anyone apart from the male lead. I did not feel his love for her at all and found his character too cold and contradictory.
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
3.5 - 4 INTENSE STARS.

I'm not sure how I feel about this book. I'm torn between hating it so much I could rip my hair off and loving it so much I just want to re-read it over and over again. It all started with an obsession. Intense obsession. I cannot stress over how unhealthy that is -- the whole time I was reading this book, I was like, You have got to be kidding me! But alas, I was hooked. From start to finish. And if it weren't for the fact that I have basic needs to attend to, I w
M0481
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was ok
The summary isn't a great summary. The only reason I started this book was because of the good comments it had. Well it's about Saskia Day (what kind of a name is "Saskia" anyway???) a girl whose life changes the day she meets Jahleel Kingston (the same goes for this name as well) she instantely falls in love with him and follows him all the way to America just to make him notice her.
For the whole book (except the last 10 pages) I thought Jahleel was an asshole (or as Saskia would say an "arse
Daphne
I would love to give this book more than five stars, because a five star rating system doesn't do it justice. Although on a one hundred point rating system I would want to give it more than 100!
I can't say enough great things about this book, I loved the main characters something Fierce!! I may not be able to totally identify with them but S. Ann's writing is so perfectly flawless that she completely pulled me into the book on the first page. I saw this book completely come alive in my head and
Mara White
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jahleel by S. Ann Cole

I'm not a huge fan of writing reviews for other authors in my genre or close to my genre BUT I read the note at the end of this one regarding reviews so, S. Ann Cole - I'm making an exception for you.

First let me start off by saying I have a soft spot for rock stars and dancers. Secondly, I love asshole men - another huge soft spot - not just alphas or bad boys but real, true, unapologetic assholes. (As characters - not such a fan when it comes to real life)
So Jahleel - Per
**Vee**
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love and Hate

It's fitting that I loved and hated this book, the h and H are not my normal preference and wow so many of my book "no goes" we're ticked while reading it! But despite that I kept going... the writing, the characters they dragged me kicking and screaming along for the journey that is Jahleel. It's not a safe read, it's angsty as all hell and so not my normal read but my gosh did it hold me riveted. I came out feeling bruised, confused and totally feeling an incredible love/hate for
Chie
Apr 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Fucked up but damn good!

Most of us can understand the obsession saskia is feeling, that insane want and need to be love by that special someone, to imagine how good..how awesome it will finally be ..when that want and dream become reality.

So as expected I root for saskia and that's saying a lot about me cause the way she was obsessed of wanting JK is definitely unhealthy but then who can resist a man like JK..and so..I too become obsess of wanting JK, that arsehole who keep on making her want hi
Maz
Oh Jahleel, Saskia...read this while standing in the subway train, crammed with people, and crying silently, people around looking at me like I'm about to loose it, and am feeling like I just want to step out onto the next stop just to control my emo, you know? Urrgghh, guess I'm not that strong huh? Nevertheless, it's the best book so far, I mean it! But really, read it at your own risk...
Brittani
Apr 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
3 stars for the first bit of this book. EVEN DNF It... But wow I'm so glad I picked it back up because it turn out to be a really great book. **4.5 stars** Felt the ending was a bit rush...but I guess the novella will give me more. Love love love...Can't wait to read more from this author. **MUST READ**
Geek
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I freakin' love this book. The characters are great, Jahleel's definite an arse (don't worry he's VERY hot, maybe hotter than magma *wink*). I can't wait to read the next book, especially Chad's story :)
It's a fun journey reading this book..
Liz
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. I loved this book because of the feels that it gave me. I was torn between loving and hating the hero, Jahleel. The ending was a bit rushed, but I'm glad there's gonna be a followup novella to this. I'm definitely a fan of the author now!
Jenny
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!

I have to take a minute before I review this one, because...what the HELL did I just read??????
Stacianna
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fuck. Yeah.
Ayla
Apr 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I am totally speechless. This.Book.Is.Amazing.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Signed
  • Bad Boy Blues
  • Method
  • Pretty Venom (Gray Springs University, #3)
  • My Torin
  • Wrong Crowd (Kingsley Academy #1)
  • Serenading Heartbreak
  • Gods & Monsters
  • Suddenly Forbidden (Gray Springs University, #1)
  • El Malo
  • Distorted Love (Dark Intentions, #1)
  • The Boy & His Ribbon (The Ribbon Duet, #1)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • Bloodstained Beauty
  • A Sense of Belonging
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made #2)
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)

I LOVE too much.
I READ too much.
I DREAM too much.

That about sums me up.

****************************************
READ TO ENJOY, NOT TO DESTROY.
****************************************

Loving All Wrong (3 books)
  • Chad's Chase (Loving All Wrong, #2)
  • Ice Steam (Loving All Wrong, #3)