Start by marking “When I Saw You” as Want to Read:
When I Saw You

Read Book

When I Saw You

Dear Author,
Fuck! I can’t take my eyes off his butt.
And I can’t put into words what I’d do with it, given a chance.
Can you?

Photo Description:
He stands there, sleek, muscles rounded with that perfect, pale ass shining like a beacon, rubbing his hands together. I love his tan, taut body but especially those curves that can’t be hidden. Not when he’s wearing shorts or pants
Published August 28th 2013 by M/M Romance Group @ goodreads

To ask other readers questions about When I Saw You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When I Saw You

⚣Michaelle⚣
3.5 Stars

Super sexy read; I kept getting distracted by the delicious descriptions of each jock type and the detailed poses he'd use to highlight their best assets (pun totally intended) for the art show photos.
Shelby
Such a sweet little story and well the sexual tension building up between Balian and Paul was HOT!

Balian is a world renowned photographer. He's been traveling for his art the past few years, but now he's home again and about to put together a gallery showing. The focus of the show has to do with movement and Balian's determined to use college athletes to go the look he wants. Course getting to stare at hot young men certainly isn't objectionable either. Having his best friend from college work a
Pamela Su
Sep 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Hot little story. Being short, there's not really much time to develop the storyline or to flesh out the characters more. However, there's enough meat (no pun intended) in here to make this an enjoyable read.

This would be great if there could have been a series of photos to accompany each description.
Wendy Ann
Apr 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Can I be just a little bit jealous of Balian being surrounded by a bunch of hot young athletes? All those sleek muscles in motion to drool over – yum. I loved the take on the photo prompt and so glad that Balian found everything he was looking for wrapped up in Paul. Thank you for this wonderful story contribution to the LHNB writing event!!!
Melanie~~
I really liked this story. Nice characters and good plot for a short story.

[NOTE: I rate most writing event stories (free reads) 4 or 5 stars because of my appreciation of the author's participation.]
Justin South
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Alicia, thank you for selecting my prompt. For picking it up after the deadline and writing your enjoyable story under pressure in ten days is worth 5 stars. Great interpretation, great story and great writing. Thanks and congratulations.
Victoria
Aug 28, 2013 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this story, the characters and the romance. Nice interpretation of the photo and the story letter. Thank you Alicia Nordwell for donating your story, your time and your talent.
Silkeeeeeereads
Hot little read about a photographer and a college athlete diver. Sweet with HFN ending.
K
Shelves: dritc
LHNB Story released 28.8.13
Approaching 4 stars
Nice, drama free, story of Balian, a professional photographer, returning to his college campus to take photographs of athletes for a gallery show on the theme of movement. Before interviewing the athletes he spots a frisbee player that grabs his attention, and takes a chance of passing him his business card. Paul, is not just a frisbee player but attending school on a diving scholorship. The attraction is mutual and it turns out Paul has had a long
Jeanne 'Divinae'
Aug 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
I know I've said it before but I love stories that involve photographers. I really enjoyed this story, it was worth it. It had sexy photographer and a sexy diver in one. :-) I really enjoyed reading about the two of them.
Jamie
Mar 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gift-free-book, m-m
The author got quite a lot out of this prompt! This was a hot read and it's free. It's very insta lust and insta relationship but Balian and Paul are entertaining and cute and it's more than just PWP.
Katharina
Aug 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, sports
3.5 (rounded up, because it's free)

A cute, well written short story, although not particularly memorable. Enjoyable and easy to read.
DeWanda
Aug 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Arrgh! too short, ;-) but very lovable. Well done again Cia.
Katy Beth Mckee
Sep 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, sports, school
Bailon comes to take pictures and finds so much more in Pual. They hit it off and seem to be great together.
Riina Y.T.
Damn. This was fun and sexy~~!!!
Not much to say here, just very very sexy.
What a lovely free read! Thank you :)
Karen
Sep 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
A sweet, quick read!
Marlobo
Sep 17, 2013 rated it liked it
2,5 stars
Lois - Who Reads
Dec 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
A very cute short story.
Syfy
Aug 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Ooooooh yeaaaaaah!
Wax
Aug 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, own-have
Cute. Loved the idea of having a famous photographer scouting a college campus for athletes find his match in a random frisbee player.

Thanks to the author for participating in the LHNB event.
Heather
Sep 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, m-m, lhnb
Such a fun little story!!

Balian and Paul were fun together.
I wish there was a little flip book with all the photos!
DC
Jul 20, 2018 rated it liked it
For the most part this was an ok story. It just didn’t sit right with me that Balian was so focused on Paul’s almost unrealistic physical perfection and zero about what he’s really like as a person. The first indication that Balian was attracted to more than Paul’s appearance comes in the next to last paragraph of the story. It would have been nice if this was longer so we can see their relationship develop and perhaps have an epilogue of where they wind up.
Elin
Balian is a photographer, erotic and other, with an ass-fetish. He's at a local college taking pictures for a exhibition when he sees a guy playing Frisbee and gets enchanted. (view spoiler)

This was short and sweet, but apa
Arch Bala
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: wtf, sports, media
There’s really not much to this short story that is part of Goodreads Love Has No Boundaries Even Under Volume 8. It’s about an erotic photographer smitten by a hot college jock. The athlete happened to be a fan of the photographer who happened to be equally hot so after their initial meet up, they went to have sex right away and started seeing each other. It was like breathing for five seconds and it’s done. Wait! What’s that?
But hey, free is free.
Sandra

Offered for FREE from the M/M Romance Group's Love Has No Boundaries event. Thank you too all the amazing authors who participated!
Tailtiu
Jan 09, 2019
Alex
Oct 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Hi! I'm Alicia, also known as Cia. I'm a huge bookworm and I also write straight and gay fiction online under both names. I love to mix modern and paranormal worlds! When I'm not reading for pleasure or writing, I'm beta reading for my author friends, doing photography, or taking care of my very patient family! You can find links to all of my free online fiction through my blog.

You can find a lis