Start by marking “Fighter: Five Keys to Conquering Fear and Reaching Your Dreams” as Want to Read:
Fighter: Five Keys to Conquering Fear and Reaching Your Dreams

Read Book

Fighter: Five Keys to Conquering Fear and Reaching Your Dreams

"It's too late it's my fate I can't turn around, there's no fear in the mirror to hold me down"
Published October 1st 2013 by Manafest Productions Inc. (first published September 24th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Fighter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fighter

Mario M
Dec 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-books
Very inspiring and motivating book. Also has wonderful insight into the music industry and the struggles of an Indie artist.
Gary
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent Read

If you are looking for a straight forward way of looking at life and finding your path, this is one of the better books on the market.

I have been a fan of Chris’s music for years now and find that he is a genuine soul.
Sara
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great inspirational book. Not planning to be a musician, but the piece translates well into other industries where you might be working to achieve success and personal or professional goals.

I love a comeback after a setback story with Christ at the center.
James Grigg
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing book and I highly recommend that everyone read it. It is full of great information to help you put your nerves and negative thoughts behind you and succeed. When I was young I used to always say that I wanted to be in law enforcement and nothing else. Shortly thereafter in junior high I developed a love of science and wanted to go into the crime scene investigation side of things. But in high school and college I fell in love with computers and majored in them. Shortly after c ...more
Jay Brennan
Jul 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Christopher Greenwood (Manafest) "Fighter"

I enjoy hearing exotic stories about people who come from another world.

Christopher Greenwood (aka Manafest) grew up just down the street here in Toronto, Canada, but he comes from the world of rap music, and the very select group of people that make their way in Christian rap music. Except for maybe D.C. Talk, I didn't know that there was such a thing.

Greenwood, now in his mid-thirties, continues to travel and work as a Christian rapper and last year (
Kristen
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very inspirational. Reads like you are having a conversation with him. Perfect mix of stories, life experiences, quotes and inspiration. Makes you want to start dreaming again.
Carrie
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, and I would recommend it to anybody and everybody Reading this book you really believe you could do anything if you have the right attitude and God beside you because really you can if you just apply yourself and not give up. I have wanted this for so long and then MANAFEST post on Facebook that it's free for a while, that just made my day. I remember a few years back me and some friends went to go see a concert and he was one of the names, I hadn't really heard of him however ...more
Becky S. Vickery
Oct 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely wonderful! It was everything I expected and more. Manafest and his co-author did a great job presenting the material. Not only were there a lot of personal stories involved, but insight into the world of the music industry and some very inspirational and applicable aspects of the book that I think really set it apart. I am walking away from this book with a different outlook on some things, and that really means something. It's definitely a great read, with never a dull ...more
Jacqueline Vicente
Jan 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
Awesome! It was much more than I had expected it to be. This book has made me start to rethink my attitude and now I want to strive to become a better person and to finally do what I've wanted to do. I now think that I'm going to start a journal like Manafest did and write inspiring quotes and just positive, thoughtful notes inside! I can't wait to start!
Annette Guilford
Nov 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I would recommend this book to anyone. I've not listened to much Manafest.....but I've seen his quotes on fb and enjoyed them. The book is both a biography and inspirational..... This guy had a job making $70,000 when he walked away to do music!!! Talk about guts. I guess if he's that good, he could always find another great job if need be.
Carter
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I think that this a book that everyone should read for sure. It contains a lot of information on how to achieve goals and dreams, instead of just thinking about them. He relates to a lot of his own personal life, which I think helps to make the situations more relatable.
Eddie
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Should be required reading for all youth/young adults of all ethnicities. I'm a 35 year old man and this encouraged the heck out of me. Christopher Greenwood has a quite a teaching gift--I can easily see more in his future!
Jenn Anne
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Inspirational!!!! Beyond the music...... an amazing message.
Deborah
Dec 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: self
A quick read. I enjoyed reading Chris's story as well as the encouragement to pursue your dreams.
James Nichols
Jun 10, 2014
Jack Weeks
Feb 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Musician Chris “Manafest” Greenwood lost his father to suicide at the age of five, and found himself with nothing to cling to but a single mom and his childhood dream of moving to California to become a professional skateboarder. But God had different plans; by the age of 18 Chris fell in love with hip-
“It takes courage to make art and put it out there for people to love or hate, or even worse—ignore.” 6 likes
“Faith is taking action when common sense says no. After” 1 likes