Start by marking “To Have & To Haunt (The Possess Saga, #4)” as Want to Read:
To Have & To Haunt (The Possess Saga, #4)

To Have & To Haunt

(The Possess Saga #4)

Ghosts aren’t the only thing that can haunt you...

Nolan and Harley have been in paradise for the last year, head over heels in love. When Nolan proposes and they find out Harley is expecting, it seems they both will have everything they ever wanted.

Or will they?

Nolan’s kept the horrors of his past locked away. After all, he has Harley and Finley’s Pub is doing great. None
Published October 4th 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published October 2nd 2013)

Christi Snow
Oct 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
My Review:
Oh wow, there is a lot going on in this book...and ALL of it is good....and creepy....and suspenseful....and emotional....with a dash of gorgeous romance thrown in.

This book takes us back to my favorite couple....Harley and Nolan, who met and fell in love in the first book of this series, Possess. This couple is under a lot of stress right now. The book begins with Nolan proposing to which Harley informs him that "surprise" they're pregnant, too. That stress brings on some unexpected c
Anny hernandez
Nov 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
***** I received and ARC copy for an honest review *****

Wow just finish reading book, Love it I am so in love with this series is not even funny.

This story pick up right where Possess My Heart finished. this book is so full of surprises and twist I love it, love the characters, love it that we finally get to find out what Harley is, I love it that you get to read it from both point of view, and we finally get to be inside Nolan head.

We finally get to know more about Nolan and get to see what he
Ange from Cover to Cover Book Blog
Book 4 in the Possess Saga. This left me with so many emotions. One being that I want to hunt down J.A. Howell and scream at her!

So here we go….in the first two books we learn that Nolan was in prison while he was being held on trial for the murder of his best friend’s girlfriend. In To Have And To Haunt, J.A. goes more in to depth and we learn way more. I remember many times while reading that I was mentally screaming NOOOOOOOO DON’T DO IT J.A.!!!! But I know her, she did it.

And that’s not ev
Satarupa
Nov 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Superb! Superb! Superb! So far this is the best book of this series. The mystery that you will get in this part is awesome and I ate down all my nails just because of the suspense. There is an awesome surprise in this sequel but I’m telling you that because I know that this fact is definitely going to make you try this one out – so the surprising fact is that our own Harley is part Fae!!! Can you believe it? Oh, we also meet Harley’s Father and he is no ordinary man, why not? Well, you’ll get to ...more
Roxanne Kade
Dec 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Once again, I found myself in murder mystery/horror/paranormal/contemporary romance that I enjoyed so much in book one. But this story only got darker and more twisted. Not only was Harley more open to seeing ghosts and the like, but premonitions plagued her and drove her into a twisted supernatural web of deadly proportions that finally brought to light the father she never knew.

Howell certainly knows how to throw a wrench in her character’s lives, and this book was action-packed, with plenty o
Tammy Hall
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Nolan and Harley seem to finally let things settle down and let their relationship go to new levels. Nolan proposes and Harley is expecting. Life seem to finally be going their way and they are able to put things behind them and move on. That is if they both can finally let go of the past and the things that haunt them the most. As Nolan must come to terms with his past before it costs him his future Harley is having visions of a killer on the lose and victim after victim is plaguing her. Can L ...more
Imani
May 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: author-copies
Ah, the sequel I've been waiting for since Possess.

This is Nolan and Harley getting engaged and learning they are pregnant. Then it's time to meet the mother-in-law. Yeah, it doesn't go off to a great start.
And on top of all that, there is a murderer on the loose killing all these college girls and Harley is having visions of their deaths. AND Nolan is having nightmares from his past in prison.

It's a lot. But it doesn't overwhelm you, I've really enjoyed this series and I'm excited for the last
Kelly
Mar 28, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty darn good

I'm slowly becoming addicted to this series. You gotten such a great bond with all of the characters. The series is moving from paranormal to super natural which isn't a bad thing. I hope the next book digs deeper into that aspect. I hope to see more of Fate and learn more about Harleys fae abilities. I didn't read the book right before this one because I don't do well with she loves me she loves me not thru an entire book. I had no problem following along in this book.
Cheryl
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this one too! Glad to see a storyline that incorporated the past & present, & tied up some loose threads. Have read all these books in one huge sitting & can't wait to finish the 5th.
Sophie
Dec 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

[review also posted on my blog http://beentherereadthatreviewedthebo...]

To Have & To Haunt is the fourth book in the Possess Saga series which I chose to throw myself right into the middle of. I haven’t read any of the first three books, although I do own one of them so this review is solely based on book four.

However, after reading, I’m pretty sure I’m gonna have to go back to the beginning of the series and start in the right order. Not because I was confused at all but simply because I co
Amber Jones
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing read. First of all, while it is Book 4 in

a series and I have read along in order, one could read this

book as a standalone without being lost. There is just enough

backstory that it isn't redundant for someone following the

entire series, but the majority of what's going on is new for

this gang. We are treated alternately to the POV's of Harley

and Nolan; it is good to 'hear' Harley again as she is a very

likable character and a strong woman. Some more trouble

manages to fin
Lou
Oct 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
There is more creepiness, suspense, romance and emotional turmoil in store. In To Have And To Haunt we return to Harley and Nolan.
Harley and Nolan are under an immense amount of stress as the course of true love never runs smoothly! The story starts at Christmas in the pub with everyone there, when Nolan proposes to Harley. Harley’s reply? It takes her a while to get there but eventually she answers Nolan with “I’m pregnant”.
Harley is seeing more and more ghosts, but not only that she has starte
PelicanFreak
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing read. First of all, while it is Book 4 in a series and I have read along in order, one could read this book as a standalone without being lost. There is just enough backstory that it isn't redundant for someone following the entire series, but the majority of what's going on is new for this gang. We are treated alternately to the POV's of Harley and Nolan; it is good to 'hear' Harley again as she is a very likable character and a strong woman. Some more trouble manages to fin ...more
Tammy Gould
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another good book. By now I need to be honest I was done with the way everyone was speaking. I know that they are Scottish and Irish and they will have the accents and all but it sometimes just gets in the way of reading the book.

I am so glad that Harley and Nolan are getting married and having a baby. I wondered if her other powers came because she became pregnant. The way she handles these other powers is awesome, and she just rises to the challenge of it. No matter what everyone else says s
Kim Brown
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Talk about a roller coaster ride!! Every emotion you can think of will come out of you while reading this book....and it's all awesome. You get more information about Nolan and Harley. Aggie and Camden are back too. There's so much going on I don't want to give away any spoilers. I'm looking forward to Book 5 but I don't want the series to end.
Joy Whiteside
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this. Once again I could not put it down. J A Howell is an amazing author.

They are that good. It moved along at a great pace, has amazing characters and a fantastic story that will grab you.

Looking forward to reading the next one. Will be starting on it soon.
Susan
Jul 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Continuing paranormal saga of Harley and Nolan.
Hope
Jun 10, 2014
gail Dimitriadis
Aug 01, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
J.A Howell is an office drone by day, and a writer by night. Her love of writing took off when she was eleven years old and decided to fill a composition notebook with stories to read to her friends. Many years (and notebooks) later, not much has changed. She still loves writing and sharing her works with others. When she isn’t writing, she can often be found trying her hand at whatever artistic p ...more

The Possess Saga (5 books)
  • Possess (The Possess Saga, #1)
  • The Untimely Death of Brody Walsh (The Possess Saga, #2)
  • Possess My Heart (The Possess Saga, #3)
  • Possess My Soul (The Possess Saga #5)