Start by marking “Commitment (Beautiful, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Commitment (Beautiful, #2.5)

Commitment

(Beautiful #2.5)

**New Adult Romance - contains sexual references suitable for mature audiences only**

All his life David has seen Katrina as the one woman he wanted in his life forever, and Katrina has felt the same.

So why does she keep putting off their wedding?

When they meet Elliot's new wife and family, David can't help but notice that Katrina is acti
Published September 15th 2013 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published September 13th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Commitment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Commitment

Lilliana Anderson
Aug 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
We're live on Amazon beautiful people! Other links to follow :)

This one follows straight on from A Beautiful Forever and shows Katrina and David as they work towards their wedding.
Escape into a Booksite
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this as part of the new re-released version, Forever. See my review here - Melody by Lillana Anderson
Rachel R. (My Book Empire)
Sep 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
“I know in my heart that Trina and I are meant to be together. For me, she’s always been the one.”

Anderson surprised me with this one.

There was this time when I was browsing my Facebook newsfeed, and I saw this teaser from the author. It was one scene from Commitment and that alone made me want to get my hands on this installment of the series. And a big thanks to Lilliana for allowing me to be one of the early readers.

It started off with the scene of the BBQ party that was also
Joy Whiteside
Sep 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was a nice and relaxing read and once I started I just disappeared into another world and could not believe it when I was done.

The book moved along at a great pace from beginning till the very end and did not slow down at all. The characters are loveable and you cannot help but fall in love with them and the story, well the story was awesome.

Lilliana Anderson is a fabulous writer whose writing transports you to another world, from which you do not re
Isabel (Sab The Book Eater)
Aug 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Also posted on Sab The Book Eater

I don't know how to write reviews of Lilliana Anderson's books anymore. Heck, I don't even know how to write a proper intro to this review! Anderson's work blow me away each time. So much that I'm running out of things to say because they're all so good! If only I could write a review with just, "Super good. Get it." in big bold letters, this'll be easier. But I can't...because I have to let you all know why you should check out her work.

So anyway
April
Sep 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received and ARC copy of this book in exchange for an honest review

I freaking LOVE David!!!! He is such a sweetheart and loved him some Trina! That's the kind of love I like to read about.

Commitment starts off exactly where Beautiful Forever left off at the BBQ scene at Elliots mom's house. Reading that scene in Elliot and Paige's POV was weird enough for me to have David and Katrina there so it was good to see how they felt being there. Thanks Lilliana for giving us that scene. It was sooo
Charidy
Aug 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Waiting for this book to be released was torture. I knew it would be great but it was better than expected. I will try my hardest to review this without being a spoiler.
David and Trina's love for each other is what all girls dream about. They adore each other, no they complete one another. Yes, there were some very steamy sex scenes but they didn't over take the story.
Lilliana Anderson writes with descriptions that you can picture in your head. The characters are very believable and each
Christy
Sep 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
***ARC***

I was so excited when I found out that I was getting an ARC of this book. I absolutely LOVED, A Beautiful Struggle and was so happy when Katrina confessed her Loved to David!! It was like the world was telling her the whole time that he was "THE ONE".

This is a Beautiful Continuation of what their love is and how it ends up. They go through struggles and trials over the years and David just does not understand WHY Katrina will not set a Wedding Date. Well isn't he surprised when she finally/>
Kristine GPI Bookblog
Sep 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-read
Where do I start with this book....I was given a copy for an honest review....so I'll be honest, I hadn't read any of the series when I got this, but decided to start from the beginning first and wow I was impressed! It was so nice to read something set in Sydney Australia - my home town after reading so many books set across the US & UK, knowing the places mentioned made it so much more real for me. I love love loved every book in the series so far and Commitment was no different. I didn't ...more
Dana
Oct 19, 2013 marked it as to-read
I've never read English novels " I'm Arab by the way" the beauty in between : too close
was the first one i've ever read and it was great to tell you the truth !!!
i was looking forward to read the commitment, since I didn't find it in our store on iBook, my account is new zealand.... i am so enthusiastic i want to know what will happen for david and katrina after all things they've been through ......

the book is perfectly good, easy to understand and really amazing!! you've got an attitud
Celsey Seivert
Sep 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for an honest review...

I absolutely love Lillana!! She really has captured my heart with her writing!

This book is about Katrina and David they have been engaged for years and have still not planned their wedding. David starts to doubt that Trina wants to even get married anymore. Once he finally confronts her she comes clean and tells David all her fears. David takes everything into his hands and plans the entire wedding with out Trina knowing anythin
Annette
Sep 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
When I first agreed to read this book I was skeptical only because I was so hurt with Elliot. Plus,I was shocked when Katrina didn't get the guy. Hehehe But Now I am sooo glad she didn't. The way David pulled off getting his Bride made me glad that he got his Wife!!! I almost, yep almost, thought he was going to lose her. Then all the stuff David did to get Katrina down the isle ahhhh!!! The dress she wore was one that I picked for number one so I could see her trying it on as a surprise. David ...more
Kristina
Aug 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of David and Katrina and them finally getting married after a couple years of being engaged, when Katrina continues to put off the wedding David isn't happy. So he suggests something most woman would never agree too, but in the end it turns out BEAUTIFULLY!!! The love David has for Katrina is beautiful and shows. I absolutely loved this story, can't wait to read more in this series!!!
Tammy
Dec 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: omg
david david david ooooh my I sooo loved this book david is so good to Katrina he loves her so much so sweet and loving and sexy and would do anything for her not many men would plan a wedding all the trouble he went thru to do that for her is awesome all the sweet tjing he did and all the sweet words he said to her I LOVED IT
Cindy
Sep 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh Lilliana Anderson this was such a beautiful book. I just LOVED reading more about David and Katrina. David was just so sweet in this book (not that he wasn't in the others). His love for Katrina is a love people only dream of having. Just an amazing book. Can't wait for the next.
Chantel
Aug 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved how this series has come full circle and how everything is coming together. Can't wait till the next one!
Melissa
Aug 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
I love LOVE! This is a must read book if you like this series. And I love this series! This installment is sweet, sincere, and sexy. I simply can not get enough of David...oh, I like Katrina too!
Sarah Crocket-tone
Nov 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved that David made the wedding plans!
Doraine Fisher
Sep 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Lilliana has done it again! You can feel the love between these two characters. It hits home to me because I consider my fiancé my best friend. There is some great surprises in here, too.
Laurie
Nov 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love a great wedding story. This was just fabulous. Sweet, funny and joyous, with a surprising friendship thrown in. Awwwww.
BooksSaveMe
Sep 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved this 4.5 stars :)).

Hugely satisfying end to David and Katrina's story. Will miss David though.

Thanks Lilliana x
Jae Lu
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, David is just an awesome guy. Lucky girl get to have a free stress wedding.
Lisa
Aug 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Lilliana you've done it again! Talk about 4.5 David Taylor swooning stars!
Reading with 2 book lovers
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a well written story, these characters had me stock to this book from he first page. Highly recommend this story.
Jessi
May 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short but sweet

You meet Katrina in the second book beautiful series, a beautiful forever. She is in love with David; but alas she's been putting off her wedding.

Throughout the book see how much David loves Katrina but he's very confused as to why they been engaged for two years.

About 50% you finally found out why Katrina hasn't married David yet. I personally think it's really cute and David finds it funny yet cute at the same time.

After finding out her secret, Da
Kristin
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Tami Urbanek
Jan 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
a total solid 4.5!
I love that they finally didn't waste time with the secrets! and that she was daring enough to allow him to plan the wedding. To David you did an amazing job!
I love that they formed a relationship with Elliot & Paige! and that you get to know the do have the baby! Thank you Lilliana :-D
Brittany Grimsley
A Beautiful Series!

I have been waiting for this book and it did not disappoint. I really loved the story line and I finally got my HEA for David and Katrina. Loved that the author mixed Elliott and Paige in this novella also. Just love this series
Wanda
Dec 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
THE WEDDING

A beautiful, sometimes funny story of David and Katrina wedding. Good story with no heartbreak for anyone. I always thought that David was meant for Katrina and Elliott is so happy with Paige. I know the next story is about Naomi, will their be more?
Sue
Jul 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
What lengths would you go to, to give the person you love their dream wedding? David gives Trina a wedding that is pure romance! Wonderful way to wrap up David and Trina's story and Elliott and Paige's story as well.

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Frayed (Torn, #2)
  • Mad For You (Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to Love, #1)
  • Callie's Story (Now and Forever, #1.5)
  • I Need You (Learning to Let Go, #2)
  • Lucca's Lust: The Luminara Series, Book 3
  • Well Rocked (Rocked, #6)
  • Playing Games (Games, #2)
  • Reunion (Reunion Series, #1)
  • Loving Ms. Wrong (Walk on the Wild Side, #3.5; Best Friends, #2)
  • Intoxicating Passion Box Set (Intoxicating Passion, #1-5)
  • Deciding Tomorrow (These Days, #3)
  • Tribal (My Misery Muse, #2.5)
  • Girl of Vengeance (Rachel's Peril, #3; Thompson Sisters, #7)
  • Unforgettable (Heart of Stone #4)
  • Stubborn Love (I Love You, #2)
  • Her Forever Cowboy (Bad Boys Western Romance, #2)
  • Cole (The Leaves, #2)
Bestselling Author of the Beautiful Series, Drawn and 47 Things, Lilliana has always loved to read and write, considering it the best form of escapism that the world has to offer.
Australian born and bred, she writes New Adult Romance revolving around her authentically Aussie characters with all the quirks you’d expect from those born Down Under.
Lilliana feels that the world should see

Beautiful (7 books)
  • A Beautiful Struggle (Beautiful, #1)
  • A Beautiful Forever (Beautiful #2)
  • A Beautiful Melody (Beautiful, #3)
  • A Beautiful Rock (Beautiful, #4)
  • A Beautiful Star (Beautiful, #5)
  • A Beautiful Taste (Beautiful, #6)
  • A Beautiful Danger (Beautiful, #7)