Start by marking “The Dumont Diaries (The Dumont Diaries, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
The Dumont Diaries (The Dumont Diaries, #1-4)

The Dumont Diaries

(The Dumont Diaries #1-4)

A full-length book from the miniseries readers RAVED about!

Lust is a dangerous thing. It can make you believe things that are not real. It can seduce your mind and lead it blindfolded to the cliff that will be its demise.

What would you do if you could leave your life? Wake up one day and be someone else?

I signed the contract. I left Candace Tapers and her slutty, strip
Published September 4th 2013 by Alessandra Torre

Start your review of The Dumont Diaries (The Dumont Diaries, #1-4)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo TorreDumontDiariesOMNITitlebySueBee_zps7f41f321.jpg
 photo dd1-4 story xB by sb_zpsl38fudnt.gif
! Mrs. Dumont (book 1-4). DESPAIR – PROPOSITION –SALVATION – DECEPTION – DISCOVERY – TRUTH – DESIRE – SEDUCTION – PAIN!

“But this is the first time I’ve been attracted to a patron. I don’t know if it’s the mystery, the money, the perfect features, or the cock, but I want him.”

Mrs. Dumont, formerly titled The Dumont Diaries was initially released as 4 novellas now sold in BOXSET including:
Part 1: To Have
Part 2: To Hold
Part 3: Till Death
Part 4: Do Us Part

The Dumont Diaries opens up with
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4.5 stars!

Okay Torre fans, I totally get it now. After reading two books by her that were pretty much duds for me, I decided to read this one when a friend urged me to. It also helped that this ebook was recently a freebie (awesome!). I was completely engrossed in this book from the moment I opened it and the emotions it invoked crashed over me in waves the further I read.

Mrs. Dumont is about Candace, a stripper. Leading a fairly pathetic life, she can barely pay rent and has had to resort to
Evgeny
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
It is better to see something once than to hear about it hundred of times, so I will start with a picture:
Beatles
Dear Beatles, it pains me to say this, but you were clueless. Following is the visual counterexample:
description
This also shows what a real-life billionaire looks like but I am getting ahead of myself.

Candace (Candy) Tapers decided to take an easy road to life in college and graduated with degree as event organizer parting through it while idiots majoring in science and engineering were busting their
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥

Brilliant compelling reading.

Addictive.

A story that needs to be experienced without knowing too much, so... let me give you a snippet, a morsel; share a taste of the lovely feelings and characters in, The Dumont Diaries
.....

Candace Tapers works at Crystal Palace, a slutty strip club gentleman's club. Extra services? Sometimes, but not all the way.... She has a no sex rule. She has boundaries. There's one gentleman visitor who's caught her attention, her dreams??

"....my body craving his
Beverly
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Beverly by: SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
5 Edge of My Seat Stars

This book was recommended to me by my wonderful friend SueBee. She told me not to read any reviews or the blurb just start the book.

Being the rule follower that I am I listened to her.

Sue…

Holy freaking crap! I was literally on the edge of my seat most of the book. Many who know me know I get really into my books. This book was no different. I literally starting losing my mind at different parts.

Since I won't give any spoilers I will just say between part 1 and 2...

Part
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Poor Planing' Stars!

Finally decided to read the only book I had left by Alessandra Torre. Really enjoyed the story as a whole and how it ended. It was hot AF and full of surprises, as always!

Still, there were some aspects that did not agree with me: Nathan's behavior at the beginning and Drew's involvement in all this. Still, AT is an extremely talented writer and I love her writing style and love stories so much! That is why she is one of my favorites!

If you haven't, check Mrs. Dumont out,
Raeleen Lemay
Jan 11, 2016 marked it as tbr-ebook
Shelves: adult-fiction
SO not my typical genre, but The Girl in 6E was so good, I just HAVE to try more of Torre's books! Plus this was real cheap on ebook so yayyy
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Stars

He is a drug that I have no way of resisting, bad for my soul, but so heartbreakingly perfect in its deliverance.

After reading Sex. Love. Repeat., I knew I had to go back and read every other book written by this author. After hearing so many great things about this series, I knew this would be my next read. Plus, my friend Jahy was kind enough to gift me this book (Thanks, Jahy <3)

So what did I think? There's one thing I know for sure, I am captivated by this author's writing style.
Alessandra Torre
Aug 29, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
This book is no longer available. If you would like to read an expanded version of the story, please read Trophy Wife.
Shurrn
Torre's writing style is perfection, her characters intriguing, her plot lines twisted, and her sex scenes delicious. I was completely captivated...

(My review contains strong language and mild spoilers if you haven't read book one of the Dumont Diaries - To Have - and you have no excuse not to. It's free)

It feels really fucking good to not be able to predict the path of the book I'm reading... I'm just along for the wild ride... Every time I pick up one of Alessandra Torre's books, I'm simply at
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 Stunning Stars

After reading Sex Love Repeat, I found a new author that I loved. So not really knowing much about The Dumont Diaries, I jumped in cause I loved the author and guess what.....
 photo tumblr_lunur4DZbz1qffn0l_zpsc619ab63.gif

This book has it all. It was super steamy, intriguing, a little bit mysterious and it had love, lust and a trio.

Meet Candace "Candy"- a college graduate, had a good life until debt and no work experience lead her to desperation to pay the bills.
 photo candace_zps56558401.jpg

Her salvation was a dark haired stranger who would come in
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie
3 Stars

***MILD SPOILERS***

I really enjoyed the first 2/4 of this book, also reading this book has proved one definite fact: I really don't enjoy reading books where there is a triangle, or cheating involved.

I found the other 2/4 of this book depressing. For the life of me I can't understand why you would throw yourself at someone who so obviously doesn't love you, and then even though you love this person you cheat on him. I mean seriously, this woman signs a contract that says she will not
Melanie
If you haven't already, please join Shh… [Smut, Heroes & HEAs…], which is moderated by Alessandra and the amazing SueBee .

Blog | Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch
Alexis *Reality Bites*
SPOILER FREE REVIEW -mature content reader discretion is advised.
4.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: Romance -Erotica

photo LOVE1_zps0a440029.gif

I’m officially a HUGE Alessandra Torre fan!! TOTAL FANGIRL!

photo tumblr_lzvgj6sRdc1qjxgdgo1_500_zps6b5bb5dc.gif

WARNING: DO NOT READ IN PUBLIC. This book is a panty dropper.

This is a MUST READ. It is HIGLY ADDICTIVE with a heroine you will find yourself rooting for and a hero that you will lust over.

‘I am reckless on a pole, trusting my legs and arms in a way certain to cause damage It is a lover I hate and I ride it relentlessly, caressing
Cristina
Apr 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you ask me how many hours I slept last night the answer would be not many...all because I had to start this book just as I went to bed...

description

In true Alessandra Torre style this novel was both predictable and a fucking roller-coaster of I-don't-know-what-the-fuck-is-coming-next...

description

Well it's pretty simple...I knew that the story was going to start a little weak and pretty much uneventful (if you consider a striper being turned into a socialite over night not a big deal) and after that we would
Michelle
4.5 Mr.Blue Eyes Stars

DumontDiaries

After completing the Innocence series, I knew without a doubt that I had to go read every book Ms. Torre wrote. I am in awe of Alessandra’s talent in captivating her readers. Her books and writing styles are bold, brilliant, and bewitching. Ms. Torre has a way of capturing any readers undivided attention. Right off the first page of The Dumont Diaries, I was hooked and could not put the book down. For the next three hours, I devoured this book. Alessandra does not
Pam Godwin
Oct 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
5 stars for excellent literary writing and proficiency in craft
3 stars for plot and character development
Averaged to 4 stars

This story negotiates its way, miserable and selfish, like its characters themselves. Beyond a couple brief diary entries by Mr. Dumont, the perspective is through a single viewpoint, the clueless, doormat, stripper Candy. She's the embodiment of a low-esteem, self-induced victim. While she recognizes this, and makes makes promises to herself to improve, she doesn't.
Perry
2.5 Dissapointing Stars

This is going to be a mostly spoiler-free short rant. I won't be getting into the premise as that can easily be found in the book blurb.

Right off the bat I'll admit that this book did hold my interest all the way. It was very well written and that was probably it's one saving grace. If not I would have DNFd early on. A whole star is attributed to the writing style. It was clear, crisp and flowed well.

Having said that, there were a few glaring mistakes with verbal tenses
Anja
Dec 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing

O.M.G! I loved LOOOOOVED this book.

The Dumont Diaries is the second book that I've read by this author...and my second 5 read!!

I read this book in one sitting! Thank god it was my day off...*phew*

When the mysterious --- and very HOT --- Nathan makes Candace an offer she can't refuse, she doesn't think twice and leaves her pathetic and sad life as a stripper. There's only one condition..she has to sign a contract which contains three simple rules...

• SEX

• PHOTO OPS

• NO ROMANCE

Ashleyjo
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was ok
This book is several hits and a lot of misses. It's a roller coaster of bad to good... Good to bad... Bad to good.... And then an ending that'll leave you wanting to beat the fuck out of something!

Formatting May Vary

It's published both in serial and novel forms.

The Good ..The Bad .. The Ugly.. The This Is Fucked Up

The first episode, or roughly 1/4 of the book isn't downright horrid.

description

Candy is a ho with zero self-esteem and who rationalizes bad decisions and risky behaviors. She's
Michelle
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the second time I've read this serial series and beyond wanting to dress up the review a bit, I wanted to revisit the first Alessandra Torre read that I experienced to look at with new eyes.

Screenshot_5

NOTE: As this is the review for the full four part book, I will keep this as spoiler free as possible. But one thing I've learned about books by AT, is that going in blind is often part of the joy of experience - so if you want to be completely surprised, just one-click this baby now and read no
mich
Feb 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
I found it funny that the MC makes a reference to Pretty Woman in this book but quickly discards it as not applying to her situation. Because c’mon, who are you kidding? This is Pretty Woman. Not exactly down to every detail, but close enough. A stripper slash hooker (ok, not a hooker hooker - she only gave hand jobs and blow jobs so the girl did have standards), is propositioned by rich hunky dude and is paid for sex and the opportunity to live in the lap of luxury (view spoiler) ...more
Nawal
“We are animals, broken down to our core needs; I am his mark, and he is feasting.”

I made a personal goal to finish any Alessandra book that I haven’t yet read (Dumont Diaries and The innocence Series) so I thought I’d start with these novellas.

I finished this in a whole day! While that may be easy for some people, it usually takes me a week or at least a few days to finish a story. So I must have really enjoy this!

Our heroine; Candace/Candy/Jenny is succumbed to working at a strip club due
Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
THIS AMAZING READ IS ON SALE FOR 99 CENTS.... PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE WHILE YOU CAN....
Myla
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I love this book!!! Satisfaction guaranteed once you finished reading the story of Nathan & Candy!
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Read these books as each part came out - awesome read - do not pass up the chance to read this! You can see my reviews on each individual stand-alone
Lisa
*ARC Given to Blog for Honest Review*

4.5 “Blue Eyes” “Candy” “heartbreakingly lovable” “I was lost to him the moment I saw him…” Kisses

Wow…yeah, how do I talk about this book? I read it when it was four separate novellas (To Have, To Hold, Till Death, Do Us Part) and then I re-read it as The Dumont Diaries to get the full effect…because after each novella, I had to stop to write my reviews so I wouldn’t get confused. As a whole, all the emotions that I initially experienced in the four novella
Writer
Sep 20, 2013 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

REPULSIVE TO SAY THE LEAST!!!

Everyone has their own definition of what makes a story a great book. What I think of this story makes me feel like a minority amongst the sea of the reviewers gushing and the overwhelming 5 star reviews.

I am a big fan of Ms. Alessandra Torre, so far all the books I've read of hers are exceedingly good. She has an incredible talent and a great imaginative mind that captures the readers in awe. Her writing style is bold, different but brilliant and I've enjoyed
Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️
5 Mrs. Jennifer Shannon Dumont Stars!!
I loved this story!! There are already such fabulous reviews posted leaving me with only this one thought to add:
Mr. Nathan Dumont......
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
kindle freebie 6/11/16

• The Empire  (Filthy Trilogy #3; Dirty Rich, #10)
  • Completion (The Kane Trilogy, #3.5)
  • The Princess (Filthy Trilogy #2; Dirty Rich, #9)
  • Reparation (The Kane Trilogy, #3)
  • Epic (Him, #2.5)
  • Separation (The Kane Trilogy, #2)
  • Night Owl (Night Owl, #1)
  • Ruined (Decadence After Dark, #3)
  • Childstar 1 (Childstar, #1)
  • The Bastard (Filthy Trilogy #1; Dirty Rich, #6)
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • A Necessary Sin (The Sin Trilogy, #1)
  • Middle of Knight (Jack & Jill, #2)
  • Gabriel's Inferno Trilogy
  • Being Mrs. Cane (Cane, #3.5)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • The Initiation (Filthy Rich Americans, #1)
  • Endurance (The Sin Trilogy, #4)
Alessandra Torre (AR Torre) is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twenty-two romance and suspense novels.

Amazon: https://goo.gl/XRr5Uc
Facebook: https://goo.gl/sJb5MN
Twitter: https://goo.gl/DwKuvo
Pinterest: https://goo.gl/eEJs9U

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Series:

Filthy Vows by Alessandra Torre Twisted Marriage (Filthy Vows, #2) by Alessandra Torre

Rolling The Dice by Alessandra Torre Even Money (All In Duet, #1) by Alessandra Torre Double Down (All In Duet, #2) by Alessandra Torre

Blindfolded Innocence (Innocence, #1) by Alessandra Torre The Diary of Brad De Luca (Innocence, #1.5) by Alessandra Torre
Masked Innocence (Innocence, #2) by Alessandra Torre End of the Innocence (Innocence, #3) by Alessandra Torre

The Girl in 6E (Deanna Madden, #1) by A.R. Torre Do Not Disturb (Deanna Madden, #2) by A.R. Torre If You Dare (Deanna Madden, #3) by A.R. Torre

Stand-alones:

Tripping on a Halo by Alessandra Torre The Ghostwriter by Alessandra Torre Trophy Wife (The Dumont Diaries, #0.5-5) by Alessandra Torre Love in Lingerie (Unzipped, #1) by Alessandra Torre Moonshot by Alessandra Torre Love, Chloe by Alessandra Torre Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1) by Alessandra Torre

The Dumont Diaries (5 books)
  • To Have (The Dumont Diaries, #1)
  • To Hold (The Dumont Diaries, #2)
  • Till Death (The Dumont Diaries, #3)
  • Do Us Part (The Dumont Diaries, #4)
  • Trophy Wife (The Dumont Diaries, #0.5-5)
“I've put one foot before another and the years have passed, the time marked by late rent payments and the appearance of wrinkles - tiny ones, on the corners of my eyes. They are a reminder of my youth, and of the hourglass that we all live in, grains of sand slipping through the gap of time, each granule adding another wrinkle, another pocket of fat, another sag that I will fight to overcome, another grey hair to pluck or dye.” 0 likes