Start by marking “Knights of Rilch (Serengard, #2)” as Want to Read:
Knights of Rilch (Serengard, #2)

Knights of Rilch

(Serengard #2)

Nearly a decade ago...

When Serengard rebelled and the Orion monarchy fell, former crown princess Kierstaz Orion’s love for her people became a burning desire to set things right. With a price on their heads, Kierstaz and her brother Mikel led a handful of men against the new army, fighting skirmishes all along the border of Dreibourge. But months of heavy bloodshed forced
Published February 25th 2014 by Dublin Mist Press (first published February 11th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Knights of Rilch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knights of Rilch

Start your review of Knights of Rilch (Serengard, #2)
Fallon Brown
Feb 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much, I'm not even sure I can put it into words. I love the world, the history, the way she weaves past and present together. I loved Mikel, and "Tev". I already knew that from reading book 1. I wasn't expecting there to be so many others I would fall for. Especially Sark. I may be completely gone over Sark.

As for Trzl, I'm not sure how I feel about her. She has confused me throughout this book. I want to like her, and yet I want to hate her at the same time.

The ending jus
Jenny Perinovic
Dec 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, RACHEL. You're killing me.
Mara Valderran
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Rachel O'Laughlin does not disappoint with the second book in her Serengard series. This book is filled with action and intensity from the very start, and Rachel has woven a careful web of stories around each of her main characters, constantly pulling them apart only to draw them back in again with Trzl's schemes. I really liked how the history of what happened directly after the rebellion was told, and how it helped you to understand everything happening now and how the characters have evolved. ...more
H. E. Gryphus
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
She has done it again. And even better this time. No second book slump here...just more adventure, intrigue, and insight into characters I love and hate. I can think of no other author who has been able to pull off causing mixed feelings about their characters. One minute I want to hug them and tell them all will be okay and the next I want to punch them in the face to knock some sense into them. Her characters add layers to an already intricate plot and it's amazing what she pulls off.
Elizabeth
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for this sequel ever since I did the blog tour for the first book in the series last summer and I was not disappointed! Rachel O'Laughlin is the real deal--the perfect balance of fantasy world-building, action, and smoke-and-mirrors suspense. Loved!
Brett Jonas
Oct 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome. Seriously. Awesome.

Too many times the second book is worse than the first, but not with this series! This was another great read from a great author, who left me hanging once again. I can't wait for the third book!
Lauren Garafalo
Darci Cole
Oct 18, 2013
Jan 08, 2014
Rachel O'Laughlin
Aug 25, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Hafsah Faizal
Debra
Olena
Nat
Dec 30, 2013
Rachel O’Laughlin grew up writing adventure stories on an archaic laptop that only ran one program, couldn’t connect to the internet, and died every few days—which provided a nice excuse to use a typewriter in the middle of an epic murder scene. After high school, she pushed novels to the backburner for immersion in the arts, touring with her band, and a hands-on education in sustainable living. A ...more

Serengard (2 books)
  • Coldness of Marek (Serengard, #1)