Start by marking “Ignited (Sense Thieves #3)” as Want to Read:
Ignited (Sense Thieves #3)

Ignited

(Sense Thieves #3)

Nobody hides forever.

Ever since Remy O'Malley discovered her dual identity as a Healer and a Protector, she's kept alive by staying one step ahead of both sides in this centuries-old war. Now someone's trying to draw her out of hiding, using her kidnapped father as bait.

To save him, Remy will need every friend she's got. But as new alliances form, old bonds fray. Her

Published May 27th 2014 by Kensington -Teen (first published March 19th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Ignited, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ignited

YA Novels of 2014
1,544 books — 9,143 voters
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareHeir of Fire by Sarah J. MaasThe One by Kiera CassThe Blood of Olympus by Rick RiordanCress by Marissa Meyer
2014 YA Must-Haves
307 books — 733 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Ignited (Sense Thieves #3)
Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Oct 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I swear this series got better with every book! This was and amazing and perfect end to Remy's story. And Gabe OMG freaking Gabe <3333 that man for life!
Ala'a
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was ok
I. Hated. This. Book. It was awful. I feel like the author created the love triangle for the sole purpose of trying to create drama, especially because this book was full of it. It focused more on the romantic aspect of the story rather than on the rescue. The fact that it was unexpected speaks volumes. How the heck do you just suddenly develop feelings for someone in the last book?? The fact that everyone is shocked by that indicates that there really was no foundation for these feelings. I ...more
Abida's Book Adventures

My Thoughts:
I love this book so much! Honestly this has to be one of my favorite book this year. So much of my expectations were meet and more! There was nothing wrong with this book.

The Characters:
All the characters in this book were on point. Throughout the whole series we get to see how Remy becomes the person she is now, a hero. I absolutely love her character. She was always putting the safety of others before her own safety. She truly has made a lot of sacrifices throughout the series. I

Oct 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, ya, romance, fantasy
I'm going to start off with something that's been bothering me. (view spoiler) Where did that even come from?? It's just a complete 180 from the first book and while it explains Remy's bonding and everything, I just can't even. I mean, it all turned out so sweetly in the end and I loved it but REALLY?? Maybe I'm overreacting but it just seems so drastic and sudden when you look at Remy's feelings in the first book and a half. Like really. Okay. So ...more
Rehma khan
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Actual rating 4.5 starts
*spoilers*

Honestly this has been one of my favourite series. I loved all the characters especially Asher. I was really disappointed though when Asher and Remy didnt end up together. And I didnt like how when they grew apart, the author made Asher look like a coward. when he says he doesnt want to be mortal after wanting it for so long and pushing Remy away because of it. I thought at the end of Ignited they would come back together but it didnt happen.
Another thing is I
(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Kensington Books and NetGalley.)
This is book 3 in the Sense Thieves series, and kicks off 4 months after the end of book 2.

This was a good story, and I was glad that we got a happy ending.

I liked Remy and I liked her determination and the love she had for her family, even when things got really bad. She did take some crazy risks at times, but that was just typical Remy really.

I liked the storyline, even
Abbie
Nov 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Ignited was a good read.

I really liked how Remy and Lucy was so close in the last two books, so it was sad to see them not getting along in the beginning of this one.

I loved how the love triangle ended, she defiantly ended up with the right guy!

The pacing in this one was perfect. There was loads of action, but it wasn't rushed, and i wasn't bored once.

Overall, A great sequel.
Corrine Jackson
Feb 21, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Check out a sneak peek at IGNITED here!

Mike
Oct 05, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy
Its been a while since I reviewed Pushed, the last book in this series. So to recap: so far, this series has been okay, but not particularly noteworthy. The world Jackson built was never very interesting to me, and I was beginning to lose interest in the characters as well. The plotting was alright, and Jacksons prose was pretty good, but I was looking for something more from this series. I was hoping the character arcs would begin to advance more, and that Jackson could flesh out the world to ...more
Treena
Oct 12, 2017 rated it did not like it
Okay. I was right about the stupid love triangle that developed in book2. I didn't like this book mainly because I really don't like love triangles.
M.A. Nichols
A great conclusion to the series!

I love the heroine. She's a character that has a great balance of strong and vulnerable. Too often heroines in these types of books are either super emotionally weak or they're unbelievably/perfectly strong. I find myself frustrated because they either collapse in on themselves or they shrug things off way too easily. This heroine is someone I feel for and enjoy reading her story. And though she's in a fantasy world, her struggles feel real and endearing.

The plot
Sabrina
May 10, 2015 rated it it was ok
Spoilers Alert!

I'm so annoyed with this book! This was a great series but this ending did not sit well with me. I couldn't believe how the love triangle was handled. I thought it super negate the romance plot from the other two book.

Well I'm frustrated and didn't get the HEA I was hopping for.
Cecilia
Nov 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5/5 stars Such a good ending! One of the best ever! <3

Read my full review at Book Obsession
juh
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I WISH I COULD RATE THIS BOOK LIKE 100000000000000 STARS SERIOUSLY IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I CAN DIE HAPPILY NOW AND JUST WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW SO AMAzing i loved everything
Lara
Mar 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
First of - i really really dislike the cover. Looks kinda cheap, doesn't it?
Like the story inside is some 101 YA-story.

WOOOOAAAHH!!

Definitely not.

Well ok, maybe a bit. But its still AWESOME!

(be warned: I'm still too excited to keep it low... the following will be full of spoilers! *sorry*)

So after reading the second book of the Sense Thieves i was kinda confused... I mean it sucked that Asher was dead for a while... and awesome when he wasn't anymore - but I really liked the scenes with"
Zina
Elisabeth
Aug 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
diana
Sep 18, 2012 rated it liked it
I have stated on my review of the second book that I'm not fond of the love triangle (or any love triangle for that matter). I cannot just forget about Asher when there's the hot and brooding Gabe. But I think all that just changed.

I still find Remy a very admirable character. She's vulnerable yet strong. Although I can't say I'm a big fan of some of the decisions she made, she still made a kickass heroine.
I believe that this is the last installment in the series and because of that I expected
Corinne
Jan 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Coming out on my 7th year anniversary with my husband. Awesome! <3

Review:
I was attracted to Corrine Jackson because this author has the same name as me, but our spelling differs. Nevertheless, this series is one of the best series I've ever read apart from the other series which I've read.

I loved Remy from the beginning of the series. Her strength and the determination as well as the pain that she endured ached my heart. No shit. My heart did crinched every time I read about those.

And this
Melissa Neufer
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
OMG! OMG! OMG! What a FANTASTIC ending to a series! The whole series was enjoyable and I didn't want to put it down when I had to. The book had me drawn in the entire time and I think I read the whole second half of the book in one shot because I could stay up late and wanted to know what happened next. Gabe is just GAH! Love him! Freakin' love! Corrine Jackson did a fantastic job and made a wonderful series! It kept my interest, it was an epic ending to an epic story, THE FEELS! and simply put, ...more
purplecalligraphy
Jan 14, 2015 rated it liked it
I really liked how the characters faced their adversaries. I know how adversaries changes the state of a person, but why does Remy have to change her perspective of Gabe and Asher? I mean things are going well with Asher and they love each other in the beginning; is this a way of saying that Remy doesn't really love Asher that much that she has to replace him? Why does she need to change sides? They were already perfect!

This is why I hate love triangle. I always root for the one who gets
Tarnparit
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: need-to-reread
OMG. 😍😍Gabe is definitely one of the best characters in this book. 😍😍 screw Asher lol. Thank you to one of the most thoughtful authors.
Can I just say how happy I am with who she chooses. Im glad that the author did not follow the Typical standards where she falls in love and stays with one guy. Im glad the main character did not keep going back to that guy, who constantly drained her in the name of love.

And Im pretty sure the best part in the book is when she finally snaps and decides not to
Dani ZoomBook
Sep 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome book. I finished it in a day. I could not put it down. I loved how Remy and Lucy grew up. I was sad with what happened to Remy and Asher, I loved them, but I cant say I'm disappointed that Gabe was there. I loved this series. Normally the second and third book do are not as good as the first, but with this series it just got better.
Samm
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Overall 4.5
I love Gabe XD
Im so happy shes with Gabe rather than Asher. How he pulled away from her and only wanted to protect her was sweet but it wasnt great.
She becomes the Phoenix and that was awesome.
Umaiya ❄️Ramblings of a Scattered Mind❄️
Oh Boy did this book make me happy!!

I'll give it the biggest compliment I can manage.

This book(series) right here, is one I will never forget and I most definitely will be reading it again.

and again...

and again.

Loved It! <3
Elenaleigh
Alright I'll admit I liked it. All twilight moments aside.
Kerri
Jul 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Emotional roller coaster alert! My heart was broken and then my stomach was in my throat. This final book answered all the questions.
Heather Holman
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap, Corrine Jackson did it again. Spectacular book!
Rebecca Cuevas
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

Awesome ending to the series. I think this might be better all in one novel but hey I totally recommend if you start from the beginning.
SJ
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
No one can convince me not to like these novels. The character development is fast but it develops, and the father-daughter relationship always has me in tears.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Evertrue (Everneath, #3)
  • Unchained (Nephilim Rising, #1)
  • Crazy Cupid Love
  • Sweet Peril (Sweet, #2)
  • Let Me List the Ways
  • Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1)
  • Guardian (The Guardian #1)
  • Sweet Reckoning (Sweet, #3)
  • The Iron Queen (Daughters of Zeus, #3)
  • Promise Me Light (Promise Me, #2)
  • Out of Character
  • Promise Me Darkness (Promise Me, #1)
  • Daughter of the Earth and Sky (Daughters of Zeus, #2)
  • The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3)
  • Deception Cove (Rainshadow, #2; Ghost Hunters, #10)
  • The Queen of Carnage
  • The Undateable (Librarians in Love, #1)
  • Indelible (The Twixt, #1)
Young adult author Corrine Jackson lives in San Francisco and has over ten years experience in marketing. She has bachelor and master degrees in English, and an MFA in Creative Writing from Spalding University. Her novels include If I Lie (Simon Pulse) and the Sense Thieves trilogy (KTeen), comprised of Touched, Pushed, and Ignited (5/27/14). Visit her at CorrineJackson.com or on Twitter at ...more

Sense Thieves (3 books)
  • Touched (Sense Thieves, #1)
  • Pushed (Sense Thieves, #2)