Start by marking “Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men, #1)” as Want to Read:
Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men, #1)

Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men #1)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  28,650 Ratings  ·  2,021 Reviews
*new adult romance*
**explicit scenes and language**

I don't care what my cousin says; I am not the queen of impossible relationships. I mean, just because my last boyfriend tried to kill me and left a bit of a scar on my neck, then forced me to move across the country and legally change my name to Reese Randall to escape him, does not mean-

Oh, who am I kidding? For a freshm
Published August 14th 2013 by Linda Kage

To ask other readers questions about Price of a Kiss, please sign up.
Rose Or you could just go to Amazon or B&N and actually buy the book instead of trying to illegally download their work. That seems like a better…moreOr you could just go to Amazon or B&N and actually buy the book instead of trying to illegally download their work. That seems like a better option. (less)

Blacky *Romance Addict*
“Every woman treats me that way, Reese. I’m not a person to them. I’m just…a good time or something vile to be avoided at all costs. And then you came along and you… you hugged me.”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I think this gif describes this book perfectly:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's a swoon and squee book, for me at least :)
I've had a huge smile for the first 70% of the book, it was just that amazing :)
And since I read YA/NA exactly for the swoon/squee thing, this one was perfect for me :)

The story

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm gonna keep it short so I don't spoil much :
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Re-reading is always fun!!
~
I REALLY LOVED THIS BOOK. Like a lottttt!
Its not everyday that I love the chick in a book as much as the guy! :P

I hope even your faces hurt as much as mine did after reading this because of all the grinning ;))

READ THIS BOOK ASAP! Its gold ;)

Aug 17- 2013
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
3 Conflicted Stars

photo Mfwimonfuckingsciencesoconfused_e56e0e_3752607_zpsckyem0rp.gif

***********Oh there will be Major Spoilers and Ranting***********

Like I'm going to be telling major parts of this book so if you don't like spoilers don't read because I am going to spoil this whole book!

God help me. I have been having total shit luck lately when it comes to my contemporary romance reads. And this one is no different. I mean what do you rate a book you absolutely love for 80% then at the 81% you feel like it takes a big smelly shit right on your chest? Well
Lisa Jayne
Aug 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: N/A FANS
5 JUST FOR ME STARS.

"It was official. Mason Lowe was perfect. Well besides the whole gigolo part. But yeh, other than that, no one else could even compare."

description

Would it be crazy to say I think this author wrote this book just for me? Everything about this book screamed - 'perfect for Lisa'. I was looking for something light, sexy and funny and came across this book by chance, read the blurb and thought why not? From the first page I knew I would be hooked. 'Price of a kiss' had the potential to be
Christy
5 Sweet Pea Stars!!!
 photo 808e52c6-c8ec-4083-9164-83365bb775fa_zps44532a80.jpg

I absolutely love it when a book comes out of no where and takes you by surprise! Thats exactly what happened to me with this one. I was minding my own business, following my reading schedule, then I get a text from one of my best book friends. A drop everything and read this kind of text. I take those pretty seriously. So I started this book with zero expectations and I ended up LOVING it! The prologue drew me in and I couldn’t put it down. Yep... great feeling!

So we start
Aestas Book Blog
Aug 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

Casting for Mason:

** FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED **

Price of a Kiss  was a  cute, swoony, heartwarming standalone New Adult romance. It was lighthearted and romantic but still had emotional depth. The banter was awesome, the writing was great and the story was sweet. I really enjoyed it!

The prologue instantly hooked me. It it we see the hero, Mason, at eighteen years old, put in an impossible situation by his mother's landlady. With his sister sick and their single mother struggling to make ends mee
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo KagePriceofakissTitlebySueBee_zpsceda1651.jpg
★★★★! The Price Of A Kiss (stand-alone). A feel-good story about a misunderstood outsider and the friendship he forms with the new corky girl at campus, who has a dark past!

“God, he looked good. Up close, from a distance, it didn’t matter. The boy didn’t have a bad side.”

The Price Of A Kiss opens up with Reese Randall starting over, having moved cross-country to live with her cousin attending her first year of college. Mason Lowe with his uncanny good looks and splendid physique is the ho
Jen
”Can I touch you?”
His lashes closed, resting on the tops of his tanned, sculpted cheeks as his smile grew broad. “You don’t have to ask.” I reached out immediately but paused within inches of contact. He must’ve sensed my hesitation because he reopened his eyes. “What’s wrong?”
I swallowed, utterly overwhelmed. “I don’t know where to start.”
Mason’s gaze warmed . He wrapped strong warm fingers around my wrist and drew my palm forward, leading me where he wanted my hand to follow. When he set it o
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤

**Absolutely amazing and totally made my week!! Mason will forever and always be my favorite forbidden man!!!! ♥

Leaning down, he hugged me and buried his face in my neck. "It feels like a dream, like I'm going to wake up any second and you'll be gone. I don't want to wake up from this."

So…..this was unexpected. Lately I’ve been…off. So, naturally, my reading schedule has been disturbed. Don’t worry, I’ll save you the repetitive details. But, just know, this is definitely a new trend for me.
Amy (Foxy)
Aug 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Amy (Foxy) by: Nicole
FREEhttp://amzn.to/1FS9MN8
For more free books ➜ http://amzn.to/1FS9KEY
10/6/2015

Price of a Kiss is a different kind of romance. When I read the prologue I thought, "What am I reading?!" I decided I better read the blurb to see what I had gotten myself into. The prologue made me squirm because cougar claws were out and digging into a young male.

description

Mason is a gigolo. Used for his body and not seen as a person. Urban Dictionary defines gigolo as a male prostitute equivalent to a high-class call
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
4 stars.

Mason is a hot gigolo. A really HOT gigolo....He's a high class one too doing the ladies at the country club.

hotguy jamie photo 1012389_560652187327085_74396904_n_zps61cc4d23.jpg

Reese is starting the community college and notices him across the campus and is like

shit photo tumblr_inline_miw9d9OtCs1qjslnn_zps294fc822.gif

then she finds out he's a gigolo

sad photo tumblr_mkfbicxhA71s36qsco1_500_zps74cde294.gif

and after their first meeting in class

asshole photo sixteen-candles-gif-sixteen-candles-21201979-500-264_zpsaf8e7a99.gif

So then she goes to babysit for his sister Sarah and finds out he's being a gigolo to help his family

sweet photo 967a_zps7cfccf36.gif

But they try to remain friends and of course that never works ;)
Some of this happens

sex photo tumblr_mevm6yTf7V1rqn7eho1_r1_500_zps081a6c04.gif

and all is right in the world again.
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
4.5 Stars!!

Loved! This was my second book by this author and I am definitely a fan!!! This story was perfect.....it was sweet, it was funny, it was sexy, it was intriguing. I loved Reese and Mason. The writing was excellent....no cheesy dialogue.....great banter amongst the characters.....no virgin heroine.....and no insta-love. Yay!

Reese has moved to Florida to start college after her ex boyfriend's failed murder attempt. She's taken on a new identity, is looking for a fresh start and steering
Brandi
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
☆4.5 Stars ☆

description

He could be my soul mate...expect for one tiny glitch. He is a gigolo. Boy, do I know how to pick them.

Reese is starting over, after an unfortunate turn of events, she ends up living with her cousin's family. On her first day of college she sees Mason, and is immediately interested, but there is a rumor about him.

‘Girl don’t even think about it. You couldn’t afford him even if you emptied all the money in your piggy bank.’

So he is off limits, but they become friends and the attr
Jennifer Kyle
4 1/2 "I'd Pay for That" Stars

description

This book was really witty, butterfly inducing and just a good good read!

Reese Randall, the main character was aces in my book! She was real, sweet, funny and totally kick ass. She is in hiding from her pyscho ex and living under an alias while attending community college in Waterford with her cousin, Eva. From the first scene she is completely taken with the rumored gigolo of the town…Mason Lowe.

description

Mason was an extremely well written character as was his little sister
Catarina
Aug 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Sweet-pea scented stars! ;)

Meet Reese and Mason’s story.
Reese is running away from her ex-boyfriend who tried to kill her and when she starts her new life in a college across the country, she meets hot and mysterious guy, Mason.
Well, long story short: Mason is a gigolo. (Yeah, she sure knows how to pick them!!)

description

But one night she gets a baby-sitting job and when she gets there she finds out is no one less than Mason’s little sister. And that’s when she finds out why he does what he does and
Sophie
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bad-boys
5 Freaking Yummy Gigolo stars

Reese has ran away from her home in an effort to escape her crazy psycho ex boyfriend who tried to kill her. She's changed her name and has moved far away under living now at her aunt's house. The day she meets mr. Hotness aka Mason Lowe, she learns by her cousin, Eva , that he is a gigolo, or that is rumoured at least.

Reese also needs to find a job, so when she gets accepted to babysit she gets excited. Only the child she's supposed to babysit has CP and she has no
Dilek VT
"A sugary sweet, melting hot and heart-warming love story”

This book is like "a big chocolate cake treat", inducing euphoria... I am high above the clouds now...

It put a big smile on my face and caressed my soul. I feel like a happy cat full of love...

I rarely adore a heroine because they don’t usually act like I would if I were them, so they usually get on my nerves. But here, she was adorable. I would die for a friend like her.

And this book was recommended to me by my dear friend Gökçe and I
Pam
4 stars
"…kissing you is too big of a price for me."

Reese, had the worst luck when it came to me, her first and only love turned out to be some crazed-psycho-stalker-turned-attempted-murderer, him being the main reason she is across the country hiding out at her cousin’s place. Her luck proved to be true when the man who has finally caught her eye, who made her actually feel normal, happened to be the town gigolo to the cougars.
"Resist the hunky gigolo, Reese. Resist!"

Needing some extra
C-Money
6 "smexy, hot damn, ill pay you whatever you want" stars

God look at the cover. Hot,cover for an amazing hot book.

When I got this ARC I couldn't wait to start it. I actually think I was sneaky and started reading at work
stiles teen wolf photo: Kung fu kung-fu.gif

I loved loved loved this book. It was funny, sweet, sexy, amazing heroine and hero. I crushed on Reese like crazy. Her inner dialogue was just fabulous. I laughed so much during this book. I think there was a grin plastered on my face the entire book. She was exactly the hero
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Jacqueline's Reads by: Jillian
6 WONDERFUL STARS

I read this while I was on vacation and I’m JUST now getting to write my kind – of review. I remember A LOT of people recommended this book and gave it glowing reviews.

All the reviews were justified. It’s an excellent book and has everything you could want in read.

Great characters Check

Great plot Check

Great writing flow Check

Steam Check

EngagingCheck

Price of a Kiss was a cute and easy read. I liked how the summary doesn’t really explain anything, except for the fact the Hero is a
5 IN LOVE WITH "HOTNESS" STARS!!!!

(BR with my Babes Denisse and Shannon!!)

Jen...my dear friend, why oh why didn't I read this all those months ago when you told me to?!!!!

I LOVED THIS BOOK!
AMAZING...simply FUCKING FANTASTIC!!

This book had me hooked from the very first page!!!
I'm on such a book high right now and I've met a new book boyfriend that is TOP TEN WORTHY!!!

photo image_zps00ac4e25.jpg

Reese Randall sets her eyes on the most beautiful man she's ever seen, on her first day at Waterford County Community College.
"Hot
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝
I am officially in love with Mason Lowe!!!!

photo 9ADBDA67-94AF-4ACF-BF00-CD031A159A47.jpg

Forbidden boys are such a kick, am so there with you girls! And Mason Lowe was simply scrumptious. Why did I take so long to read this book is a good question!!!

photo 8207350.gif

Reese is such a darling heroine, loved every bit of her moments but damn that cousin of hers needs to learn some manners and not behave like brat all the time! She was really handful, I def wanna smack her!

photo tumblr_inline_mmyg98SmMx1qz4rgp-1.gif

My Reese:

photo 55D5FE55-69FA-4E44-AD41-77D9C3598FD2.jpg

This was beautiful real life story, it felt so real reading their forbidden
NiCoLeTa E.
***5 "Hotness VS Sweet Pea" stars from me***

I was very hesitate to start this book, but at the end it took me by surprise and i enjoyed it way too much!!!

So now, i can say that i'm extremely happy that i dive into this series and i'm just wondering what the next books will bring to me...
More forbidden men??? Hell, yeah!!! But can i handle them???

You're probably wondering why this is my biggest fear...

Well, this story was very delightfull, but at the same time was so heartbreaking!!!
I laugh, i
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
*RANT & SPOILERS AHEAD*

DON'T HATE ME. I know almost everyone LOVES this book and this series.

BUT COME ON!

Sweet Jesus this was like a Jerry Springer episode on crack. Between the gigolo hero, the special needs sister, the psycho ex boyfriend..it was all SO. OVER. THE. TOP. The Gahs and Grrs, and Squees in Reese’s thoughts. Her obsessive explanations of how hot Mason Lowe was (the first 30% of this was literally her talking about how her toes tingled every time he was near). The amount of clic
Maya  ~the Pessimistic Happy Cat~
.· .·*) .·*)
(.· (.·1,5 Stars

lol

What I liked:

►First of all: I finished!!! (And lost some brain cells on the way )

► There were some funny parts^^

►Mason's sister was relly cute.

What I didn't like:

►shallow, shallow, shallow characters...

n

-Reese and Mason's relationship = mostly insta-lust
-Reese and her cousine's relationship = yeah right, they are very close *eye-rolling*
-Mason's mom = she.... just no -.-

►The MC was totally annoying.

ö

and the whole book is from her POV
g

Yes, she deserves 2 g
Melissa (Ever So Mela)

♥{Ever So Mela}♥{Bloglovin}♥{Google+}♥

3.5

SO WHO BASICALLY STAYED UP ALL NIGHT READING THIS?!

me!!!!

WHO REGRETS IT?!

*sounds of crickets chirping*

As you can tell I abosultely adored this! The chemistry was off the charts and had me with the goofiest grin ever. I loved the slow burn and Dear Lord the anticipation to the big da-da-da-dum moment was worth Every.Single.Tease.Frickin.Fest.

The angst was on point. Not too much but just enough. Mason was perfection and got me hot as hell. Reese was truly
Sarah ❤️ Literary Obsessive
4 star, really enjoyable read.

image

I loved the heroine of the book, she was witty and sassy and made me laugh out loud quite a few times. I just loved the fact that even though she had been through a great deal, she wasn't miserable or depressive.

Engaging and captivating storyline and generally likeable characters, although I wanted to slap the heroines cousin a few times. Not really angsty which I also liked, not a great deal of steam but then this is NA/YA. A book to draw you in, keep you engaged,
Patrycja
Jul 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013, reviewed

My excitement about this book is still present despite the fact I finished reading it hours ago, books like this remind me exactly what I adore in New Adult novels and why I started reading them in the first place. The Price of Kiss is definitely one of the best NA books I’ve read this summer. Sexy, funny and extremely romantic story, Price of Kiss knocked my socks off and blew my mind. Linda Kage created cute and heartbreaking novel full of hilarious and passionate moments that made me laugh an
Daiane
Dear God.
I was in love with a gigolo.

This book was such a surprised that I can't even say it is not good. It's awesome!

Reese is on the run from her crazy ex-boyfriend and she goes directly to where Mason lives. The thing is, he is a gigolo.

As we all know, to choose this path is not easy. It wasn't easy for him either.

If I looked for flaws in everyone I encountered, I’d find them one hundred percent of the time, and I’d always be disappointed.

I have to tell you this. It wasn't perfect. I ev
Olga therebelreader
Hero 4/5 | Heroine 4/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 3/5 | Writing Style 4/5 | Steam 3/5 | Romance 4/5 | Angst-Suspense 4/5 | Darkness 0/5 | Humor 4/5 | Secondary Characters 4/5 | Drama-Conflict 4/5 | Mystery 0/5 | Twists 4/5 | Pacing Steady | Action 4/5
Mason's Fee 22 294 Dec 19, 2014 01:54PM
  • Exposure (East Park, #1)
  • Strip Me Bare (Strip You, #2)
  • Park and Violet
  • The Nature of Cruelty
  • Isn't She Lovely (Redemption, #0.5)
  • Present Perfect (Perfect, #1)
  • Beautiful Broken Rules (Broken #1)
  • Good (Too Good, #1)
  • Brutal Precious (Lovely Vicious, #3)
  • Freeing Asia (Breaking Free, #1)
  • Unforgiven (Unforgiven, #1)
  • Dangerous to Know & Love
  • Willing Captive
  • Emancipating Andie
  • Stinger
  • Ricochet (Addicted, #1.5)
  • Keep Me Still (Keep Me Still, #1)
  • The Other Fish in the Sea (Grab Your Pole, #2)
Linda... Writes romance fiction from YA to adult, contemporary to fantasy. Most Kage stories lean more toward the lighter, sillier side with a couple meaningful moments thrown in. Focuses more on entertainment value and emotional impact than anything too realistic.

Lives with hubby, two daughters, cat Holly, and nine cuckoo clocks in southeast Kansas, USA. Farm girl. Parents were dairy farmers. Was

Forbidden Men (9 books)
  • To Professor, with Love (Forbidden Men, #2)
  • Be My Hero (Forbidden Men, #3)
  • With Every Heartbeat (Forbidden Men, #4)
  • A Perfect Ten (Forbidden Men, #5)
  • Worth It (Forbidden Men, #6)
  • The Girl's Got Secrets (Forbidden Men, #7)
  • Priceless (Forbidden Men, #8)
  • Consolation Prize (Forbidden Men, #9)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“If you love someone enough, you can make them invincible. Like your feelings for them are so strong they work as a magical shield, protecting them from all harm and pain.” 140 likes
“You’re the warm sun that shines when everything else is dark,” he went on, lifting his hands to rest them on the wall on either side of my face. “A smile and a hug in a roomful of disapproval. You’re…” Wincing, he pressed his forehead against mine. “You’re everything.” 98 likes