Start by marking “Righteous Decisions (Decisions, #1)” as Want to Read:
Righteous Decisions (Decisions, #1)

Righteous Decisions

(Decisions #1)

When Lettie, a misfit photographer, realizes her nightmares have become reality she is more than a little freaked out, but as her world get turned upside down, and at the top of a paranormal hit list, she discovers more about herself than she ever thought possible.
Paperback, First, 192 pages
Published August 21st 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published August 20th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Righteous Decisions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Righteous Decisions

Start your review of Righteous Decisions (Decisions, #1)
Danielle Evans
Aug 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
I honestly don't read a lot of paranormal romance, but if any of the other books in this genre are anything like this one, I can definitely see the appeal. This was very enjoyable to read. At first, we meet Lettie, who appears to be an ordinary twenty-five year old woman aside from these vivid and terrifying nightmares she keeps having. Then she begins to realize they are visions as they end up becoming very real. As the story goes on, we find out that there is a lot more to it than Lettie ...more
Brandt
Aug 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a wild book! Righteous Decisions (Decisions Series) by Casey Harvell is a well-written, edgy supernatural-thriller – paranormal-romance that combines fresh story ideas with a wonderful cast of characters. Lettie (the main character) develops throughout the book and the author has created her in such a way that we care, in spite of her faults (or maybe because of them). Harvell has the start to what promises to be a great series. Anxiously awaiting book two! Recommended – 5-stars.
Andi Houtsch
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This review is in association with The Review Board:

I love a good first person present tense narrative and Casey Harvell delivers in Righteous Decisions (Decisions Series).
Lettie is a main character anyone could relate to; her attitude and personality so finely honed I often wondered just how much of her personality had been culled from Ms. Harvell’s. Whether heavily or lightly sampled from, Lettie is a character who quickly engages the reader with her modern life complete with all its natural
Samantha Woods
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this. The Book description was very short so I was not really sure what to expect. I personally don't read many reviews before hand because I want to have my own opinion about the book. This story line and characters pulled me right in and kept me enchanted right through to the end.

Characters I adore... Letti and Gabe of course ( Yum ).. and I love Shay ( such a great best friend ) Lily, Chase , now I wasn't so sure about him at first, you will see why, still iffy about him,
Amanda
First of all, the blurb needs to state that this is the first in a serial. This is NOT a series. In a series, there is some resolution at the end of each book. This book ends with a cliffhanger and nothing resolved.

I like this story, but some things don't make sense. If Shay is a model, why would he be on the same set with stunt men on a regular basis? Also, I seriously doubt that random models, especially those just starting out, get to bring home piles of clothes from shoots. I really like
Dani Hermit
Nov 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book was a really great start to what I am hoping is a good series. I fell in love with the characters (even the ones I hated, I loved to hate them! *cough*eunice*cough*)

What I thought might turn into a formulaic paranormal romance based on the description instead became more of an adventure with romance happening around it. I was quite impressed with how the author took the tropes of the genre and twisted them around to make something really fun and exciting to read.

I am going to be
King Samuel Benson
Sep 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't get enough of this book! A whole new spin on paranormal romance, Lettie discovers her dreams mean so much more than she ever could have imagined. Thrust into a world of good and evil, she finds that it is HER decisions that will decide the path of righteousness in the future.

Lettie remains a great character throughout, highly relatable and with a humor about her that everyone can appreciate. Looking forward for book two, and I highly recommend this to anyone who likes to read this
Casey Harvell
Aug 22, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
**UPDATE** Harsh Decisions- The Sequel to Righteous Decisions will be available 12/20/13!

Righteous Decisions is now available on ALL e-reading platforms for FREE! Happy reading!

Jessica Kong
Nov 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Normally I stay away from first person POV stories with the exception of a handful of authors I feel are successful in writing this way. I now will add Casey Harvell to that list. Though the story was interesting, I found the beginning to be a little slow. However, once the action began it kept me glued to the pages. I was shocked when I reached the end of the story, which I found to be abrupt. Nonetheless, I am keeping my eyes and ears posted for part 2.
William O'Brien
Aug 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Frightening paranormal experiences!

I was given a copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Righteous Decisions is a brilliant read, full of suspense and thrilling throughout!

Some strange and frightening experiences are in store for Lettie. There are many twists and turns for her along the way and a must for fans of anything paranormal.

A journey inside the psyche is about to take place.

Harvell is an author to look out for in the future 5*****
Eric Michael
Sep 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was nice to read a paranormal romance that wasn't another shifter/vampire tale. This story is definitely an original. The author captivates you with the story and humor. I don't want to spoil the twists, so let me just say, wow!

I can't wait for book two and to follow Lettie on the next part of her journey!
Amanda
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

This is normally not the type of book I prefer to read but it was a great book. I will now be expanding my books to include more like this one. This book had great details for everything. I felt like I was apart of it. I could picture it all clearly in my head. I can not wait to start reading book two. Definitely a must read.
Queen Spades
Nov 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Full review can be found on The Review Board

Overall verdict: I give Righteous Decisions a timid 3.5 out of 5 Stars. I wasn't swayed enough to give 4.

There were quite a few strengths in Righteous Decisions:

Style: The style of Righteous Decisions was told in the present tense, and it was conveyed well, with only rare slips in the past tense.

Emotional sequences: The emotional sequences, like the anticipation between Gabe and Lettie, as well as when they finally became involved with each other was
Samantha Woods ( LSK Sweetheart Reviews )

Kylie
Apr 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book!
I had no idea there was any type of paranormal twist so that was a fun surprise! (I don't read the blurbs).

Lettie is something else, I tell ya! But I loved her. She's fun and fierce and talented. Who doesn't want that in life?

When Lettie finds herself at the top of this paranormal hitlist, shit gets crazy! And it's so fun to adventure with her!

You'll definitely want to check this one out, and join Lettie on this insane right. Hold on tight!
Lauren
Jan 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Lettie is a photographer who falls in love with Gabe. Lettie starts to notice she is a little different, what confirms her thoughts is over hearing a conversation. I enjoyed the book but never really knew what each 'category' of person meant. The book ends with 15% still left, which always makes me sad. Plus the major cliff hanger! WaAR
Pamela
Meg
Sep 13, 2019
ginger
Jul 25, 2016
Mom, USA Today Recommended Author, reader, zombie lover, music enthusiast, gamer & sporadic asshole.

Oh, and I have a website http://caseyharvell.com

Decisions (2 books)
  • Harsh Decisions (Decisions, #2)