Start by marking “The Last Single Girl (Brew Ha Ha, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Last Single Girl (Brew Ha Ha, #1)

The Last Single Girl

(Brew Ha Ha #1)

Get a date for the big gala in four weeks when I thought I could go solo? Challenge, accepted.

Now to find a hot, interesting guy who will dress up for a gala. Last minute. Who doesn't already have plans on the busiest date night of the year.

But, so far the best part of the search for a great date has been the cute café I found and the geeky-hot owner who keeps rescuing me
Published 2013 by RogueGiraffe Books (first published December 18th 2012)

Start your review of The Last Single Girl (Brew Ha Ha, #1)
Mitch C.
Jan 05, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rant-and-rave

What happens when New Year’s Eve night that supposes to be girls’ night out turns into a couples’ night out? That’s fine, right? But what if you’re the last single girl who happens to have a very competitive friend that keeps rubbing on you how loser you are in the dating world? That’s outrageously frustrating and teeth-shatteringly infuriating.

Sarah only has a month to find the perfect date for New Year’s Eve. Her solution: eLove.com. But what she thought a solution turned out to be a disaster.
Jacob Proffitt
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, chaste
This was light and predictable and very fun. I enjoyed the banter and the humor and the bit of character growth even in such a short story. It's only real fault is the predictability of the story, but I had a great time going with the flow.

A note about Chaste: Exactly the right number of very sweet kisses at the very end.
Chan
Feb 15, 2017 rated it liked it
It was okay.

Cute, short, quick read. There were moments that I think the author was trying to be funny, but it fell flat.

{shrugging shoulders} I guess I’ll try the next one.
Kathy Jo
Feb 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sarah finds herself in a bit of a pickle when the girl's night out on New Years Eve turns into a couple's night out. She does not want to be known as the loser of the group so she tells everyone that she's got a mystery man of her own and to still count her in!

The next month is filled with random dates in hopes of finding that special someone to take with her on New Years Eve. And let me tell you... she has some pretty hilarious dates! She decided to have all her dates at a little coffee shop ca
Mela
An idea for a story was nice but I have enjoyed it less than It's in His Kiss. None the less as a free take (on Amazon) it was a worth reading novella. ...more
Melissa
This was a quick fun read. I enjoy Bria's adult books. This Brew Ha ha series is a fun one. This was a cute story of online or blind dating. I love how it ended. I like this authors style of writing. This is clean. There is a little talk about sex, just what certain words mean when you are posting on a dating sight.
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I know I've read this but I guess I never reviewed it. Oops. It's been too long to say more than I liked it. :)
Julie Carpenter
Fun, quirky and cute quick read

This was a really sweet romance that had me smiling and laughing, even feeling a little sad for Sarah and her emotions and struggle being the last single girl in her group of friends.

All of Sarah's close friends have gotten married and many of her acquaintance type friends have recently found boyfriends. All of her friends are scheduled to have a big girl's night on New Year's Eve. But because of all of them finding boyfriends they decide to turn it into a group
Janet Robel
Super cute! I love the way Mr. Right is just under Sarah's nose. I'd like to read the others in this series.
Jaycee Weaver
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Super cute!

I actually read the second one in the series a while back and loved it. Happened to find this one on a BookBub offer and was so excited because it’s been on my TBR forever. Totally worth shuffling the list to read it this week. Super cute, quirky, and witty without being over the top. Just a perfect balance of mishaps and adorkableness. Great characters, perfect length and pacing. Loved it! Totally worth 4.5 stars, I’m just stingy with the 5s.
maris corush
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fun ROM COM!

Desperate measures to not be the last single friend result in eLove disasters and the path to discovery of true love!
Sarah Monzon
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute and clean (one cuss word).
Karen (^ v ^)
Jan 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
Hmmmm this was a cute SUPER quick read but felt like it ended kind of abruptly??
Still some very relatable elements, but I think I much prefer Quinlan's YA series.
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Also on http://sillymelody.blogspot.com

Every girl dreads being the last girl. The last girl out of her friends to have boyfriend, marriage or a child. Yes, I know it's silly, but it's so true. Anyways, we follow the adventure of Sarah Gable to finding a date for New Years Eve, since her friends decided to change plans when they all found boyfriends over Thanksgiving. I know doesn't give her enough time to find a guy, but she decides to go through the process of finding a guy through the wonderfu
Becki
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was ok

Actual Stars: 2.0

Reminded me of:
"Turn on the tea & let it brew
I like six cups not one or two
Break out the cups & the honey too
And turn on the tea & let it brew"

3 words to describe it: Bland, sweet and short.
Favorite part: Abby the waitress.

description

I've just read the 3rd installment in the Brew Ha Ha stories and it made this one pale in comparison. I found both characters in this boring, plain and felt no tension or fizzle between them at all. It was all very -sweet- yet the whole online dating thing
Chumchum_88
That's it?! it's too short!
And when it was getting to the good part too

This book is my first by Caitie Quinn, she has an amusing sense of humor with all the jokes on the dating part, and what I liked most was that she didn't elaborate of the ugly parts, like with that Claire person.

But what gathered my attention was that the whole story was based from a single person's perspective, which is the Heroine who was the main character in this book, it didn't show from the beginning that John had like
Dec 21, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hilarious, clever, and sweet! Sarah is a 29 year-old museum art director who is smart, witty, and seems to know exactly what she wants in a man. Now she has only a few weeks to find it, and where else to find candidates that quickly but online!

The writing offers moments of resounding truth about dating, romancing, and friendship, and had me laughing out loud. The many disasters that ensue bring Sarah through an entertaining journey to find that special someone to spend New Year's Eve with.

A ch
Tara
May 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
I went to read this one because it was still marked as to-read here on GR and once I started it, I realized I'd already read it. But I knew it was short so I decided to re-read it. Adorable, fun, and clean! I love Ms. Quinn's characters and their wit! I liked that John and Sarah started out as friends, and I just loved how it all wrapped up. Moving on to the next one in the series!
Kathy
Cute! I enjoyed this short story. Sarah and John had a fun relationship, I liked that it grew from friendship. The end was great!

Content: Clean, mild language
Iona Fincati
Aug 08, 2016 rated it liked it
Not really my cup of tea. Some might enjoy this book, but I didn't.
Tandie
Marshmallow fluffy cuteness. A short, cute, feely-good story. I liked the writing style, witty humor. I'll be seeking out more books by this author.

This was a clean read.
Lorna
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a surprisingly sweet read. It was a fun and also clean read. What happens when you’re the last of your girlfriend’s to be single? What happens when a special New Year’s Eve is planned and you are the only one without a date? This book follows the heroine’s journey to find a date online with only weeks to find the right one. Will she find one online in time or someone else? It’s a very short and extremely fast read and I enjoyed it.
Christina
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun and cute romantic comedy

I wasn't sure what to expect reading this book- I read it without first reading the plot summary. I enjoyed the characters and the hilarious and sometimes embarrassing situations Sarah got herself into. It was a fun novella and ended sweetly.
Toni Shiloh
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable, clean read.
Margaret
this book was lots of fun. a nice quick read with a bit of romance, a bit of humour, a bit of a villain, all the key elements of fun.
Sue Cullins
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very good romantic comedy

This is one of the best romantic comedies I have read lately. I loved it. It is very clean and very funny. I loved it. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading a good romantic comedy.
Misty
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a cute story that had me giggling over the dating catastrophes. It was complete and didn't leave anything hanging, but I liked it so much I could have read more!
Mary
Dec 04, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Like a little novella of fluffy goodness. Clean and entertaining enough.
Fiction Aficionado
I picked this book up after absolutely falling in love with the author's voice in the prequel novella It's In His Kiss. This one has the same fabulous voice, but a gentler tone to the humour as Sarah uses an e-dating service to try and find a date for New Year's Eve--with mixed results! Luckily for her, she discovers the Brew Ha Ha coffee house in the process, even if it is a bit humiliating to have John, the owner, witness her failed dates. Fun story, sweet hero, and I loved Abby the snarky bar ...more
Donna Foster
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best stories!

I can't tell how good this was! I laughed through all her dates, the dialogue was on point. I plan on reading more from this author. Thanks for a great time.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 2 Jun 03, 2015 12:04PM

• The Wedding Charm (The Wedding Whisperer, #1)
  • Breakup Boot Camp
  • Slim to None
  • The Sweetest Kiss (Kissed by the Bay Book 4)
  • Kitty Valentine Dates a Billionaire (Kitty Valentine, #1)
  • Can't Tie Me Down! (Sinclair Sisters, #1)
  • The Wedding Catch (The Wedding Whisperer Book 2)
  • The Secret Ingredient
  • Trust Me (West Side, #2)
  • No More Bad Dates (High Tea, #1)
  • Could Be Something Good (Timber Falls #1)
  • I Temporarily Do (Cordially Invited, #1)
  • Turn the Paige (Love Hurts, #1)
  • Love Like Fire (Hearts in Hendricks, #2)
  • Mind Reader
  • Where Their Hearts Collide (Wardham, #2)
  • With This Click, I Thee Wed (ClickandWed.com #1)
  • Bad Boy (Invertary, #5)
Bria Quinlan is an award-nominated bestselling author of eight Romantic Comedies and YA Issue Books (that she swears are funny...really. They are.) Her books make you snort Diet Coke out your nose or tear up and curse her name.

Amazon: https://tinyurl.com/ybgdq33r
Kobo: https://tinyurl.com/krvpqjr
BN: https://tinyurl.com/ydf9det6
iBooks: https://tinyurl.com/jrblzqr

Facebook: https://tinyurl.com/y9bcw

Brew Ha Ha (5 books)
  • Worth the Fall (Brew Ha Ha #2)
  • The Catching Kind (Brew Ha Ha #3)
  • The Proposing Kind (Brew Ha Ha #4)
  • Things That Shine (Brew Ha Ha #5)