Start by marking “The Last Single Girl (Brew Ha Ha, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Last Single Girl (Brew Ha Ha, #1)

The Last Single Girl

(Brew Ha Ha #1)

3.83  ·  Rating details ·  1,677 Ratings  ·  281 Reviews
One month.

That's all Sarah has to find a date for the Big Night or earn the honor of being the last single girl in her inner circle. Actually, in all her circles. So with four weeks to find Mr. Right and a frienemy already counting her out, Sarah joins eLove.com hoping that - just like the perfect purse - the internet and online dating can help her find the perfect man.

T
Published 2013 by RogueGiraffe Books (first published December 18th 2012)

Mitch Castro
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rant-and-rave

What happens when New Year’s Eve night that supposes to be girls’ night out turns into a couples’ night out? That’s fine, right? But what if you’re the last single girl who happens to have a very competitive friend that keeps rubbing on you how loser you are in the dating world? That’s outrageously frustrating and teeth-shatteringly infuriating.

Sarah only has a month to find the perfect date for New Year’s Eve. Her solution: eLove.com. But what she thought a solution turned out to be a disaster.
Jacob Proffitt
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: chaste, romance
This was light and predictable and very fun. I enjoyed the banter and the humor and the bit of character growth even in such a short story. It's only real fault is the predictability of the story, but I had a great time going with the flow.

A note about Chaste: Exactly the right number of very sweet kisses at the very end.
Chan
Feb 15, 2017 rated it liked it
It was okay.

Cute, short, quick read. There were moments that I think the author was trying to be funny, but it fell flat.

{shrugging shoulders} I guess I’ll try the next one.
Viri
Oct 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Me gustó. Es un libro chiquito para pasar el rato y más nada.
Kathy Jo
Feb 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sarah finds herself in a bit of a pickle when the girl's night out on New Years Eve turns into a couple's night out. She does not want to be known as the loser of the group so she tells everyone that she's got a mystery man of her own and to still count her in!

The next month is filled with random dates in hopes of finding that special someone to take with her on New Years Eve. And let me tell you... she has some pretty hilarious dates! She decided to have all her dates at a little coffee shop ca
Fanny
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was ok

The Last Single Girl de Caitie Quinn es una novela rapida de leer, corta y sencilla, no es la mas original o profunda pero es tierna y agradable, quizas le falto un poco mas de desarrollo ( sobre todo en los ultimos capitulos ) pero esta bien para pasar un rato entretenida.

2.25 Estrellas!
Mela
An idea for a story was nice but I have enjoyed it less than It's in His Kiss. None the less as a free take (on Amazon) it was a worth reading novella.
Alba M.
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ha sido tan cuqui *_*
John era adorable y capaz de perseguir sus sueños y Sarah una chica dura y que por desgracia quería ser lo mejor para sus amigas.
Este libro le ha dado un significado total a la frase "No ver lo que uno tiene delante" me ha encantado el momento en el que John ha aparecido y lo ha puesto todo del revés. Ha sido muy cortito pero precioso <3
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I know I've read this but I guess I never reviewed it. Oops. It's been too long to say more than I liked it. :)
Julie Carpenter
Fun, quirky and cute quick read

This was a really sweet romance that had me smiling and laughing, even feeling a little sad for Sarah and her emotions and struggle being the last single girl in her group of friends.

All of Sarah's close friends have gotten married and many of her acquaintance type friends have recently found boyfriends. All of her friends are scheduled to have a big girl's night on New Year's Eve. But because of all of them finding boyfriends they decide to turn it into a group
Adriana
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Leido para el reto: Mis eternos pendientes (4/10)

3.5/5: Corto y bonito! Justo lo que necesitaba :) Me encantaron John y Sarah son gran tiernos
Melissa
This was a quick fun read. I enjoy Bria's adult books. This Brew Ha ha series is a fun one. This was a cute story of online or blind dating. I love how it ended. I like this authors style of writing. This is clean. There is a little talk about sex, just what certain words mean when you are posting on a dating sight.
Sarah Monzon
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute and clean (one cuss word).
Amanda (Hootie) Clark
Wow. I am absolutely in love with this book, this author, her characters...EVERYTHING! I picked this particular book up because A.) the cover is adorable, B.) the book itself was Free at the time and C.) because I AM that girl! The last single girl. The last single girl among my friends, my co-workers, Hell, even random acquaintances! Naturally a book about a woman who was the last of her kind appealed strongly to my own personal single-ness so I picked it up ASAP and got lost instantly among th ...more
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Also on http://sillymelody.blogspot.com

Every girl dreads being the last girl. The last girl out of her friends to have boyfriend, marriage or a child. Yes, I know it's silly, but it's so true. Anyways, we follow the adventure of Sarah Gable to finding a date for New Years Eve, since her friends decided to change plans when they all found boyfriends over Thanksgiving. I know doesn't give her enough time to find a guy, but she decides to go through the process of finding a guy through the wonderfu
Becki
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was ok

Actual Stars: 2.0

Reminded me of:
"Turn on the tea & let it brew
I like six cups not one or two
Break out the cups & the honey too
And turn on the tea & let it brew"

3 words to describe it: Bland, sweet and short.
Favorite part: Abby the waitress.

description

I've just read the 3rd installment in the Brew Ha Ha stories and it made this one pale in comparison. I found both characters in this boring, plain and felt no tension or fizzle between them at all. It was all very -sweet- yet the whole online d
Chumchum_88
That's it?! it's too short!
And when it was getting to the good part too

This book is my first by Caitie Quinn, she has an amusing sense of humor with all the jokes on the dating part, and what I liked most was that she didn't elaborate of the ugly parts, like with that Claire person.

But what gathered my attention was that the whole story was based from a single person's perspective, which is the Heroine who was the main character in this book, it didn't show from the beginning that John had like
Dec 21, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hilarious, clever, and sweet! Sarah is a 29 year-old museum art director who is smart, witty, and seems to know exactly what she wants in a man. Now she has only a few weeks to find it, and where else to find candidates that quickly but online!

The writing offers moments of resounding truth about dating, romancing, and friendship, and had me laughing out loud. The many disasters that ensue bring Sarah through an entertaining journey to find that special someone to spend New Year's Eve with.

A ch
G
May 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Fofo e feels good, The last single girl tráz uma leitura rápida e gostosinha.

Sarah precisa de um acompanhante de última hora para uma festa de fim de ano. Ela marca todos os seus encontros no café de John, de quem se torna amiga.

Não há nada de excepcional, o legal é ela percebendo que tipo de amigos quer ter e q o tipo de cara q ela imagina q prefere pode não ser o q vai conquistar seu coração. Adorei um macho beta tendo sua vez no coração da heroína.
Tara
May 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
I went to read this one because it was still marked as to-read here on GR and once I started it, I realized I'd already read it. But I knew it was short so I decided to re-read it. Adorable, fun, and clean! I love Ms. Quinn's characters and their wit! I liked that John and Sarah started out as friends, and I just loved how it all wrapped up. Moving on to the next one in the series!
Vani
Feb 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Lindo para pasar el rato :)
Tandie
Marshmallow fluffy cuteness. A short, cute, feely-good story. I liked the writing style, witty humor. I'll be seeking out more books by this author.

This was a clean read.
Iona Fincati
Aug 08, 2016 rated it liked it
Not really my cup of tea. Some might enjoy this book, but I didn't.
Kathy * Bookworm Nation
Cute! I enjoyed this short story. Sarah and John had a fun relationship, I liked that it grew from friendship. The end was great!

Content: Clean, mild language
Christina
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun and cute romantic comedy

I wasn't sure what to expect reading this book- I read it without first reading the plot summary. I enjoyed the characters and the hilarious and sometimes embarrassing situations Sarah got herself into. It was a fun novella and ended sweetly.
Toni Shiloh
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable, clean read.
Sue Cullins
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very good romantic comedy

This is one of the best romantic comedies I have read lately. I loved it. It is very clean and very funny. I loved it. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading a good romantic comedy.
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: towersv, ebooks, own, romance
Cute read!
Fiction Aficionado
I picked this book up after absolutely falling in love with the author's voice in the prequel novella It's In His Kiss. This one has the same fabulous voice, but a gentler tone to the humour as Sarah uses an e-dating service to try and find a date for New Year's Eve--with mixed results! Luckily for her, she discovers the Brew Ha Ha coffee house in the process, even if it is a bit humiliating to have John, the owner, witness her failed dates. Fun story, sweet hero, and I loved Abby the snarky bar ...more
Tessa
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a fun, short, and sweet novella. I found the main character relatable and enjoyed the romance that blossomed between two every day people.
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 2 Jun 03, 2015 12:04PM
  • Waiting Fate
  • The Best Is Yet to Come (The Best Girls, #0.5)
  • Second Chances 101 (Ripple Effect Romance #5)
  • The Acceptance (Keller Family, #8)
  • See Jane Fall (Heart of Montana, #4)
  • Best Man for Hire (Front and Center, #3)
  • His to Lose (Cannon Cousins, #4)
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Love Letter Collection
  • Crazy for You (Life and Love on the Lam, #2)
  • The Master's Baby (Master of the City, #8)
  • Jessica's Dilemma (The Pleasure of Discretion, #1)
  • Spring in Hyde Park
  • Light This Candle
  • Driving to You (Holland Springs, #1.5)
  • A Curvy Girl for the Cadet (Perfect Fit, #4)
  • Silver Linings (Ripple Effect Romance #2)
  • The Hookup Hoax (The Hoax Series, #2)
  • Immersed (Ripple Effect Romance #6)
Bria Quinlan is an award-nominated bestselling author of eight Romantic Comedies and YA Issue Books (that she swears are funny...really. They are.) Her books make you snort Diet Coke out your nose or tear up and curse her name.

Amazon: https://tinyurl.com/ybgdq33r
Kobo: https://tinyurl.com/krvpqjr
BN: https://tinyurl.com/ydf9det6
iBooks: https://tinyurl.com/jrblzqr

Facebook: https://tinyurl.com/y9bcw

Brew Ha Ha (4 books)
  • Worth the Fall (Brew Ha Ha #2)
  • The Catching Kind (Brew Ha Ha #3)
  • The Proposing Kind (Brew Ha Ha, #4)
“And so, like any emotionally cornered woman, I did something extreme. I joined eLove.com to try to find someone special—or not horrible—for New Year's. The internet had found me everything else of import over the last few years: An apartment, a job, a car… that Kate Spade bag. So, yes, I had some confidence in the internet.” 6 likes