Start by marking “Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners, #2)” as Want to Read:
Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners, #2)

Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners #2)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  14,581 Ratings  ·  824 Reviews
Contains adult content, recommended for readers over 17.

A modern day biker romance.

Spike knows tragedy, he knows that feelings are better left hidden. He refuses to put his heart out there again, it's a pain he's not willing to feel a second time around. He's accepted he's going to spend forever alone. That's all he deserves.

But then there's Ciara, the sister of his dec
Published September 23rd 2013

To ask other readers questions about Heaven's Sinners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heaven's Sinners

Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
1,275 books — 2,603 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeOwn the Wind by Kristen Ashley
Motorcycle MC
528 books — 1,263 voters

More lists with this book...

Lisa
Sep 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing

4.5 Stars

description

Heaven’s Sinners is book two in Bella Jewel’s The MC Sinners series. This book tells the story of Spike and Ciara who we both meet in book one, Hell’s Knights. I enjoyed the first book in this series; however, I feel like Bella Jewel definitely grew as an author and the proof is in this second installment. Heaven’s Sinners is an emotionally charged and raw tale of two individuals who once cared for one another, finding forgiveness and also finding their way back to each other.

Ciara alwa
Catarina
4 Spiking Stars!!

description

His whole life after that was lived in function of that guilt, and especially the guilt that his wife wasn’t the only woman he loved. She was not even the woman he loved the most. That was another one, her sister. And the only person we just can’t deal with.

description

Ciara always was the second best. Her sister was the first in everything and she loved it that way. She couldn’t t
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
+5 EMOTIONAL,HOT,KINKY STARS

"We're lettin' life take us where life is gonna take us and this time we're not gonna fuckin fight it."

Wow this book left me speechless!!! I loved it!!! It was amazing!!! I loved every damn second of this book!!! This book has definitely become one of my favorite books!!! It was an emotional roller coaster, you will not want to put it down! This book made me cry and laugh at the same time! Spike and Ciara blew me away!!!

description

This is the story of Ciara and Spike...
They w
Alpha Possessive Heroes
description

How did Spike get his name?
"He has numerous spikes in his..."

“Fuck you, Spike.”
“Been there, done that, wasn’t memorable.”

Ouch... Spike.. you with your spikey dirty mouth combine that with your spikey cock? Can I just say..

description

“Don’t want you to fuckin’ save me, Ciara. Don’t want you in my fuckin’ life. When will you get that through your head? I don’t want to be in your life. I didn’t chose you, I chose her. You need to fuckin’ move on. I am not the same person I was before.”

Spike is broken
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 I loved Spike's spikes Stars

"When are you gonna see there’s no point in fightin’ for something that don’t wanna be fought for?"

"I won’t, because everyone deserves to be fought for Spike. Even you."

I really wasn't sure what I was walking into when I started this. I was not a fan of the first book. At all. And that's putting it mildly. However, I thought that the author had potential once she worked through the kinks, and I was damn curious about Spike and his spikes.

What? The man has spi
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky, and B*tchy ⚓️ Steamy Reads
2 to 2.5 Stars

The only thing worse than a love triangle? A love triangle that involves a dead person.

***Spoilers for book 1 if you haven't read that one yet***

This book was just as messy for me as I thought it would be.

I have wanted to read this one for a long time, but I was wary due to the subject matter: the dead sister thing that we are introduced to in book 1?

Huge obstacle in my opinion.

But I loved Ciara in book one...I thought Spike was interesting and then my friend (shout out ABB) len
Vickie***
Aug 22, 2013 marked it as to-read
after reading the reviews, I am a bit more hesitant to read this...
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 Shocked I loved this so much Stars

photo source_zpsys0l76yf.gif

Spoilers

I went into this read prepared to take one for the team so I could get to Jackson book. A painful bump in the road of this series to get where I wanted which was Jackson HEA. I went in figuring I would hate this book and I would just have to suffer through it. I mean come on a love story where the heroine loved the hero, the hero loved the heroine, but then he turns around after taking the heroine's virginity and marry's the heroine's sister, then the
~ Becs ~

Please click the image below to join our stop on Bella Jewel's Blog Tour for your chance to win signed copies of her books and Amazon Giftcards

mc sinners tour

Well this was another wild ride with Bella Jewel’s MC Sinners. This time we focus on Spike and his………erm…………..delicately placed spikes. We know most of Spike’s back story from Hell’s Knights and it’s a tragic one and now he is hell bent on avenging the tragedies of the past whatever the cost.

Ciara, his dead-wife’s sister and also his first love is sti
Melissa ***BITCH, I'M READING!***

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love this series!! fucking love them so much! there is just something about these characters, I can't get enough!
These books make me giddy and hot!

So this is Spike and Ciara story and I loved it, Spike is sexy as hell. but he also sweet and protective..and his piercings..whew!
Ciara was sweet but also tough,,I really like her which is uncommon for me cause usually hate the female lead, when I love the male lead as much as I love Spike..mostly cause I'MA HATER! and a jealous bitch..(real talk)
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
4 Sex on legs (OUCH) Spike stars
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spike knows tragedy, he knows that feelings are better left hidden. He refuses to put his heart out there again, after the devastation of losing his wife, Ciara's sister, it's a pain he's not willing to ever let himself feel.. He struggles daily to fight the darkness that consumes him..Each morning he wakes up feeling the same, alone, cold, empty, and riddled with guilt..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He's one man hell bent on a mission, his one goal is to take down the drug lord that killed
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝

I picked up this book for Spike!!! He felt me so unsatisfied when certain description of his spikes in Hell's Knights!

This is story of Spike and Ciara... Both of them have a history but love each other but they didn't end up saying. While, they assume each other as friends, Spike ends up marrying Ciara's sister. When his wife dies, the whole situation changes....

Now, Ciara is back and wanting to change him. We saw how Cade and Spike started talking to each other again when Addi came in. Addi is
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book - Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners #2)
Author - Bella Jewel

Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners #1) - Cade and Addison's Story
Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners #2) - Spike and Ciara's Story
Knight's Sinner (The MC Sinners #3) - Jackson and Serenity's Story

Review
I cringed and felt totally devasted during the first half of this book. My heart broke for Ciara and I so wanted her to
Pam
Oct 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 stars
our friendship might not be for everyone, but it’s ours, and because it’s ours, I love it.

Do you believe in second chances? Do you believe someone can be saved even if they think they don’t deserve it? Well, Spike and Ciara are about to find out, all Ciara want’s is to make things right, blinded by her anger, she said and did things she never meant, but sometimes the hurt runs too deep and it takes everything to make him see how truly sorry she really is.
“You know what’s so patheti
Jessi
description
Ciara and Spike have been friends for years. They both had feeling for each other, but were to afraid to say anything for fear of ruining the friendship. Then Ciara's sister, Chey, comes into the picture and whisks Spike away from her. In a terrible tragedy Spike loses Chey and his unborn child leaving him in ruins and her family placing all the blame on him. The friendship broken beyond repair, leaving only hate and pain.

Now years later Ciara wants to put the past to rest and try to patch up he
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**
**3.5 stars**

Definitely better than the first book. Spike and Ciara's story really pulled at the heartstrings. I was invested in them from the first page, and loved any time we got Spike's POV. My favorite parts were definitely the flashbacks and seeing the underlying friendship that is the foundation between Ciara and Spike......but YET AGAIN, a lot could have been avoided with a simple conversation.

I still think that the books try too hard and the dialogue feels too forced and choppy. In any e
-C-
Jan 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was told in Ciara and Spike's points of view in past and present. Their past is riddled with shared tragedy, heart break, and pain.
“Fuck, Ciara, you just can’t see that you meant the motherfuckin’ world to me.”

This is not only a story of Spike and Ciara reconnecting, but also Spike and Cade trying to get back their friendship that was also destroyed by the events of the past.
“You stupid fuckin’ idiot, we never stopped bein’ friends.”

Michelle
this series cant get any better i just totally luv it the first book was great but this 1 was even better an the reason is spike ohhhhh spike he is just soooooooo hot an very sexy i luv his character so much

we got a bit of a taste of him in hells knights an i liked him then u just cant help it he is such a strong character he can b a horrible arse sometime an i wanted 2 punch him an when hes horrible 2 ciara i want 2 really punch him i like ciara she is a great girl she as had a put up with he
Chris- Bookaddict
Aug 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
I would recommend if you have not read Hell's Knight which is the first in this series, you need to before reading this one to better understand Spike. With that being said this will contain spoilers as I am going to reference the first book.

This is the Story of Ciara and Spike.

Spike is dealing with the death of his wife ( which she died in a car accident while he and Cade where being chased) and since her death he is still feeling guilty about it and living life while keeping everyone closed of
Akd
**4 'Sister' Stars**

***Red fills me with the one emotion I can’t ever remove from my heart. Guilt.***

This book should've annoyed me, because of its slow pace. But, you know what, it didn't.

The slow progression, the dangling around, the fights, the big elephant in the room, made everything better. It gave me the chance to see the heroine suffer. And hell if I'm going to lie, that I don't like to read a heroine who happens to be suffering, lol.

Basically, this biker romance revolves around th
Vins
Part of a Series/Installment: Yes-BK #2
Epilogue Included: Yes
POV:
1st/2nd/3rd Person: 2nd
Character(s)POV Spoken: h-main/H- couple of chapters
BOOK DESCRIP
AJ
Oct 26, 2013 rated it liked it
Book 2 of the MC Sinners series gives us the story of Spike and Ciara. Both introduced in book 1 – Hell's Knights – we learned a bit of their tragic background story, and I was really intrigued to see how these two would come together!

Ciara and Spike (Danny) were best friends. Both secretly harbouring feelings for the other, neither of them were brave enough to act on it for fear of ruining their friendship. So when Ciara’s outgoing, flirty and favoured sister, Cheyenne came along with her sight
Kim
Sep 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

My. Heart. And. Brain. Hurt.

This is Spike's book. We got to meet him in book 1. He is the President of Heaven's Sinners MC, tall, tatted, pierced very dangerous and a bad ass. I thought my heart was going to be ripped from my chest reading about his story. No wonder why he's so jaded...

Ciara (Tom Cat) is his long time BFF. She is innocent, beautiful and loyal. She is also very insecure because of how her parents raised her. She was always second best to her sister, Cheyenne. Nothing else
Kj

Ciara used to care for Spike but then Spike got her sister killed. Or so that is what she says. Spike lost his wife and unborn baby and hates Ciara because she sold him out and blamed him for killing his wife Cheyanne. Spike carries a lot of guilt about Cheyanne and his baby and doesn't think he's worth saving.

description

Something happened to me while reading this book that has never happened before. I've hated characters before but I can't remember ever hating a character that was dead. I really didn't l

Sheridan
Sep 06, 2013 rated it liked it
I am so ready for this book.

Ivana Azap Feješ
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Spike still’s feel guilty for the death of his wife, killed during a car chase that was chasing him and Cade. His whole life after that was lived in function of that guilt, and especially the guilt that his wife wasn’t the only woman he loved. She was not even the woman he loved the most. That was another one, her sister. This time we focus on Spike and his………erm…………..delicately placed spikes. We know most of Spike’s back story from Hell’s Knights and it’s a tragic one and now he is hell bent on ...more
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Sep 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
4 stars

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

A damaged Alpha hero is my ultimate weakness so I was eagered to read Spike's book.

From the previous book we are familiar with Ciara and Spike's relationship. Once upon a time they were best friends both being scared to tell the other how they feel. It all goes downhill when Ciara's sister, Cheyenne takes a liking to Spike.

I don't want to be in your life. I didn't chose you, I chose her.

The book had a present-past format and the past flashbacks were confusing as they were out of sy
edzkie♥§*.*§♥
Sep 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Not too heavy when compared to book 1. Although Cheyenne's past was tragic but I'm glad I had a preview on the previous book. Well, this is steamy and the name Spike entails a lot of erotic ideas.(lol:P) hmmmm.. I've read a lot of MC book and maybe I'm looking for something different. I can't point it out while reading this but that's my problem. hahahahaha. Overall, this one is a hot read! Jackson and Serenity story soon please.☺
Kara
Sep 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
You ever read a book that completes your mood?! This one was a perfect read for me today.

Spike-Just one night...pretty please?!
Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 02, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 Emotional, Dramatic, Long-drawn Stars

Heaven’s Sinners was a difficult read for me. There’s lots of drama, tension and the one thing I hate in a book… ANGST!

It was FILLED WITH ANGST!!!!

Okay, so if you read the previous book, you know a little bit about Spike. He had a wife and she was killed because of Spike, because Spike involves himself in rough crowd because he’s a biker (I know used because twice, but just go along with me).

Ciara is the sister of his dead wife. Ciara has a LOT OF HAN
  • Withstanding Me (Breakneck, #2)
  • Craving Constellations (The Aces, #1)
  • Renegade Reject (Renegade Sons MC, #2)
  • Making the Cut (Saving Dallas, #2)
  • Out of Darkness (Heaven Hill, #2)
  • Unattainable (Undeniable, #3)
  • Holding On (Lights of Peril, #1)
  • Misappropriate (Death Dwellers MC, #1.5)
  • Knox's Stand (The Last Riders #3)
  • Arrow of Time (Marauders, #1)
  • Satin and Steel (Riding the Line, #2)
  • Sweet Ride (Ride, #2)
  • Club Ties (Trinity Falls, #2)
  • Thrash (Bayonet Scars, #2)
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • Damaged and the Knight (Damaged, #2)
  • Outlaw (Evil Dead MC, #1)
Heya!! My name is Bella, I'm a new aussie author and I am as crazy as they come. I'm playful, friendly and always up for a chat so stop on by x
More about Bella Jewel

The MC Sinners (3 books)
  • Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1)
  • Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3)