Start by marking “Hearts of the Soul (Soul Seers, #6)” as Want to Read:
Hearts of the Soul (Soul Seers, #6)

Hearts of the Soul

(Soul Seers #6)

** This novella contains adult content and is not intended for younger readers. **

In life, a happy ending is something you only find in chick flicks. Yet no matter how often we are left with disappointment and struggle, we still strive for our happily ever after.

When Ella battles with her health, both her and Jonah strive to find the answers to thei
Kindle Edition
Published August 26th 2013 by Indie Style Press (first published August 24th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Hearts of the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hearts of the Soul

Nicole
Aug 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The final chapter in the Soul Seer series! I'm sad to see it end but a lot of things were wrapped up and even an ending that leaves the reader questioning what they thought they knew before.

Ella and Jonah are still together and still working out the things that happened when they found out that Ella has Jonah's blood in her. Their parents answered as much as they could but that still left a few things open that they had no clue about.

Plus, the woman that Ella thought was her best friend has a
Ashley
Aug 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved the book but was a little disappointed. I was hoping for a little more suspense and sitting on the edge of your seat, but I still loved the book. My favorite part is that you were blown away by the ending because it is not what you expect! The lack of conflict was the only reason for 4 stars. I still whole-heartedly recommend this series to anyone because it is amazing and Rene is amazing :)
Lee Ann
Aug 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Just finished this series and was sad to see it end ( hoping maybe another book in the series will surface ). I am still left wanting more. Excited that Ella and Jonah did get their happily ever after! More excited that they were able to have a child! Rene Folsom certainly left you wanting more and more with each book and this one was no different. If you haven't read this series you definitely need to!
Leilani
Sep 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
An epically awesome series read. The romance between the main characters was addicting, with the suspense fueling my curiosity. With all the mystery unfolding seamlessly will leave the reader feeling satisfied with the ending closure
Michelle
Aug 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
oh goodie that get to be together and have a family. What a great story. So glad Ella didnt go crazy. I think Jonah saved her more ways then one.

Great work Rene
Bobbi
Sep 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the whole short series. It had a happy ending very short and quick read
Cassie
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful ending to a great short series.
Michael Loring
Aug 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Hearts of the Soul is the final installment in Author Rene Folsom’s Soul Seers series, concluding the story of Ella and Jonah.

Having finally gotten together, both feel stronger than ever. With their new resolve they set out to discover what lies in their future. The Sideri are closing in, and they’re ready to fight for the one they love for. When Ella confronts her friend Jesse about what the Sideri are thinking, she learns that reason behind why Soul Seers aren’t meant to be togethe
Kelli
Aug 30, 2013 rated it it was ok
This novella was kind of pointless. Nothing really happened! This was the conclusion to the story, and there was no real conflict, we did not get too many answers on why things were the way they were in the Soul Seers society, and the whole thing was just kind of blah.

When you build up to a conclusion in a series, the events need to come to a head. The solution cannot just be that there worries were for nothing and everyone loves them. That may sound good in theory, but it is uninter
Tonya
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is the final installment in the Soul Seers series. It's a great way for it to end.

The Sideri knows about Ella and Jonah and the blood transfusion. More secrets come out with Jesse and her reasons for "watching" them. I can't blame her reasons, at all. When she finally opens up to Ella and explains her reason, wow, is all I can say.

They do have a meeting with the Sideri, they have broken some of the "rules" they are suppose to follow. No blood sharing and no mating between soul seers. Will
Claire Thake
Hearts of the Soul is the 6th and final novella in the Soul Seers series. I have thoroughly enjoyed this whole series and I am sad to see it end. In fact I am kind of in denial that this is the end as I loved these books so much! I don't want to say too much regarding the story line as I don't want to spoil it for anyone wishing to read, but I am so happy Ella and Jonah got to have their happy ever after :)

Ella and Jonah will always hold a place in my heart, and I hope one day Rene may consider
Jessica
Jan 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: soul-seers
I loved reading these novellas, but I wish the series was longer and more in-depth. These are two pretty awesome characters, and the whole storyline was great so it makes me sad that I read them so quickly and it's all over. I especially felt like this final novella ended abruptly. I like how it all turned out, but I wanted more substance!!

Loved all the romance in this series though. They definitely kept my attention;)
Colleen Everly
Aug 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ah! the end is so bittersweet. This is the last book in the box set and I am sorry to see it end. This series was awesome have everything from trauma,mystery, passion, love and so much more you have to read it to experience it. This author is a gifted story teller and I truly love her books.
Stefanie
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The final installment of this series brings about more answers but still leaves you wanting so much more. There is a happily ever after that makes the reader so happy to see. What the rest of their future holds we may never know.
Cassandra
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved the ending. Ella and Jonah got their happy ever after and much more. I really enjoyed this series.
Rebecca Johnson Dye
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't wait for Book 6 to come out!! Love it!! Here's to Happy Endings !!Can't wait for more books by Rene Folsom!!!
Booka
Apr 13, 2014 rated it did not like it
I started this series liking it, but the ending just felt too "anti-climatic".
Lisa
Gail Sykes
Oct 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definitely an artist at hea

Soul Seers (6 books)
  • Voices of the Soul (Soul Seers, #1)
  • Eyes of the Soul (Soul Seers, #2)
  • Truths of the Soul (Soul Seers, #3)
  • Blood of the Soul (Soul Seers, #4)
  • Secrets of the Soul (Soul Seers, #5)