Start by marking “Third Circle Theory: Purpose Through Observation” as Want to Read:
Third Circle Theory: Purpose Through Observation

Third Circle Theory: Purpose Through Observation

The Third Circle Theory does a great job at breaking down the different stages that a successful entrepreneur goes through throughout his journey to the top. There is advice for people who are just starting out and for people who are in the middle of it. As a successful entrepreneur myself, I agreed with most of the points made, whether it's about how to view the world, ...more
Published February 2nd 2013 by Secret Entourage (first published January 14th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Third Circle Theory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Third Circle Theory

Start your review of Third Circle Theory: Purpose Through Observation
Franck
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Deserves to be a bestseller... through Pejman's book, I was able to reflect on myself and find my own purpose.. I lvoe the concept of the three circles and it's amazing to see where I stand. Another book that should be read in school in my opinion. nothing more than values.
Muslim
Apr 30, 2016 rated it did not like it
If you've read any self help book you've read this. Same stuff. What's more the Author finished berating other self help gurus only to turn round and do the same thing - sell you more stuff.

You want self help/Entrepreneurship go read Napoleon Hill or something. Anything.
Eric Beheler
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: physical-books
A Great Book That Will Make You Look At Life And Society In A Totally Different Way!

In one of the many book Groups I'm in on Facebook the question was asked "What is the one book that changed your life?"

The thread was filled with all the usual suspects, Think And Grow Rich, Rich Dad Poor Dad, The Alchemist etc. All great books, but one comment stood out to me.

One guy was very adamant about The Third Circle Theory, and said it was a game changer. Now me being the personal development junkie
Peter
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nice book, interesting concepts. I will be re-reading this, since I found that some concepts were lost on me after the first read.
It seems to me that at least a second read is needed to internalize the concepts.
Basically, the author divides life in 3 circles, in which each one has different component/parts. Mastering each part would move you up to the following circle, until you reach the 3rd circle, in which you are actually an enlightened/fulfilled person, not only in your business but also in
Christopher Fello
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great read. I resonate with everything he said regarding the three circles and self-awareness. Take this book to heart. It's powerful.
Gianfranco Torino
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A great book to read and overdrive your desire to create.
Chinwude Nwana
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was so much needed in order to find my career direction
Roberto Saavedra
Straightforward truth

The book is very concise. It talks about a general roadmap that can eventually take a person with a burning desire, from the sad pits of life, to the grand enjoyment of being free to be who he/she really is. By acquiring control over one’s emotions and lifestyle, it is possible to help the world at large in the full spectrum of the human experience.

I would recommend this book to people who strive to be the ultimate version of themselves. Perhaps the best thing about this
James Kibble
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you have an open mind and want to know what makes people like Bill Gates, Richard Branson, Steve Jobs etc so Great... This is the book for you! It digs deep into the concept of living outside of yourself and your own personal motives. Very interesting read and great for those who actually wish to leave an impact in the world!
Mark Manderson
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Some good info. Top takeaways:
Belief is emotional, not factual!
Environment is an important aspect of the first circle.
Belief is stemmed from years of conditioning.
YOUR BELIEF DEFINES WHAT YOU SEE AS POSSIBLE AND GUIDES YOUR LIFE!
Therefore beliefs become a self fulfilling prophecy.
YOUR LIFE IS DEFINED BY THE ACTIONS YOU TAKE WHICH ARE RESULTS OF YOUR BELEIFS!
Johnny
Dec 04, 2019 rated it did not like it
This book was nothing more than a collection of thoughts and general observations of a narcissist. He brands his broad generalizations and conclusions into some weird, branded theory that reminded me of Criswell's wildly inaccurate predictions.
Kathy Keating
Dec 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: business
Good reminder of purpose and using purpose to guide us, especially when under stress.

There is a lot of arrogance in this book - that some people who have mastered the third circle are better than others who haven’t.
Raphael
Jan 17, 2019 rated it liked it
fantastic concept. poorly written.
perhaps some of the worst writing that i've encountered in a long time. I stuck with it because it was such a cool and novel way of seeing the roadmap to success.
worth it
Frank Deschain
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
It's a solid mindset read. Being new to the world of business,it lays out pretty simply just what it takes to continually expand the comfort zone.
Ben zeigler
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perspective changing

This book will alter your perspective on life. Read this book. You don't know what you're missing out on. You will thank me later.
Gunjan Mehta
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I can connect very much the contents provided in the book...well observed well articulated...The best part of this book is the lesson in the chapter called : Entrepreneurship
beingCristina
Jun 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
Interesting conceptualization of somewhat forgotten conventional wisdom.
Wade
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I would read this again and again and again and again!
Kurtis
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The book is excellent, to say the least, Id rank this in the top 5 books that I've read. Its a book for those to are on a mission and strive to achieve great things on this planet.
Luka
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ther first choice you make in life is who you see in the mirror, and what you have or don't have. Some of you never move past this stage, because you don't accept your circumstance, also known as your baseline. You sit there and blame the world for your current situation and grow bitter rather than accept your opportunity for growth. Even if you are not one of them, we all know such individuals; they are usually very negative and often have poor relations with friends and family, whom they blame ...more
Marco Ferreira
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best, most-inspiring, books I've ever read, and I highly recommend it for any aspiring entrepreneur, or anyone simply trying to find purpose in their life, and make sense of the world in which we live.

The author's insight is crystal-clear and I had a few "a-ha" moments while reading this. This outshines anything else which I've read from this self-development genre.

Descriptions don't do this book justice.

Just read it and you won't regret it.
Shane
Sep 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
A reasonably accurate summary of why some people are "successful" and some people are not.
I'd recommend giving it a look, you will find yourself in there somewhere in one of the described circles/stages.
Kevin Simpson-verger
Apr 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great book! The biggest lesson I got from it, was the understanding of where you're at in your life/business. Being aware of what you know and what you don't know and how it is helping/hurting you. Also was another reminder, how there is no shortcut to success except handwork.
Jose
May 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: a-non-fiction
A good read. It provides a somewhat systematic view of how to advance one's mindset and emotions to prepare for entrepreneurship (not self-employment, but the kind that helps society advance). It does help you find some footing if you're rather lost or drifting in life.
Amar Riyaz
One of the best entrepreneurship books ive read thus far
Doug Preston
Sep 04, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Dud.

A collection of cliched platitudes that make no sense when taken together. I lost patience pretty quickly. I think the guy is a poser.
Ricardo Benito
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
to be read multiple times
Isaac Murillo
May 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book

Stuff you should know already, but really good book. Feels like a clean sweep in your brain putting fragments back.
Noel
Aug 16, 2019

• Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence—and How You Can, Too
  • The Dichotomy of Leadership: Balancing the Challenges of Extreme Ownership to Lead and Win
  • The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It
  • The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime!
  • Buyology: Truth and Lies About Why We Buy and the New Science of Desire
  • Way of the Wolf: Become a Master Closer with Straight Line Selling
  • Be Obsessed or Be Average
  • Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success
  • The Laws of Human Nature
  • The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph
  • The Start-Up of You: Adapt to the Future, Invest in Yourself, and Transform Your Career
  • The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success
  • Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us
  • #MAXOUT Your Life
  • The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster: Why Now Is the Time to #Join the Ride
  • Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win
  • Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work
  • Psycho-Cybernetics, Updated and Expanded
“The final aspect of being proactive is believing everything is in your control. You never allow yourself to be a victim but rather a recipient of the choices you make.” 2 likes
“What was most interesting was that no matter what I started—like getting an education or a nice job—I never really found fulfillment, just temporary satisfaction. I bought new cars, homes, and luxury gadgets that many people dream of, but I got bored with them in a few months. I dated beautiful women, but became just as bored with them and moved on. But there was one thing that was constant that didn’t bore me. That was the knowledge gained from each experience.” 2 likes