Start by marking “Enduring Service (The Colony, #3)” as Want to Read:
Enduring Service (The Colony, #3)

Enduring Service

(The Colony #3)

Colony Agent Sulie Metcalf, the President’s private physician, has been in love with the same human man for nearly thirty years. She refuses to allow herself the joy of true love because her feelings are unrequited by her human boss, Jonathan Dixon. As Dixon’s retirement looms near, and his memories of Sulie and the last thirty years of his life are about to be erased, doe ...more
Published March 24th 2014 by Silkhaven Publishing, LLC (first published March 19th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Enduring Service, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enduring Service

Judy
Mar 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in one day because I couldn’t put it down. Of the three books in the series, this is my favorite. Dixon and Sulie played prominent parts in the first two books and I’m glad Regina gave them their own story. I like that she cleared up a number of questions raised in the two previous books about family history. As a writer myself, I am blown away at her creativity in the “vampire” genre and how she makes her characters “human.” I look forward to the next book in the series.
Samaris Creech
May 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sulie has been in love with Dixon for as long as she can remember. She is terrified of his retiring and losing him forever. Dixon has always had feelings for Sulie but always thought of himself as unworthy because of the fact that he is human and she is immortal. Neither one knows of the other’s true feelings. Just when Sulie gathers the courage to tell Dixon how she feels she is kidnapped. Dixon goes out of his mind trying to find her with the help of her family. They constantly run into road b ...more
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Mar 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
WWW.Twinsietalk.com
WWW.facebook.com/Twinsietalk
@Twinsietalk

I recevied this from the author for an honest review.

WOW!! Another awesome book in the series. I have to admit I was really excited to read Sulie and Dixon's story. We have seen them both loving each other from the begining of the series so this was the icing on the cake so to speak.

So Sulie is sad to know that in a few days her beloved Dixon will retire from the government and be lost to her forever.
K3
Mar 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was so happy to get Sulie’s story. She was seeing everyone get their happy ever after... Literally.
I have said it before but I love the whole idea of these vampires who are able to “age” by the amount of blood consumption.
Sulie does love someone, it is just he doesn’t know it. It why she took the position she has with the agency. So she could be close to him. The problem is he is human and he is getting ready to retire from his position with the agency.
Agent Dixon is getting nervous about ret
Vettech
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Enduring Service is book 3 in the Colony vampire series.....and is by far my favorite story!! I've been anticipating this book for months.

The story centers around Colony member vampire Sulie and Dixon the human Director soon to be retired. Both have been pining for the other for the past thirty years. Each afraid to admit to the other that they are madly in love with one another. When Sulie is kidnapped by rogue vampires, Dixon is determined to do anything and everything to rescue the love of hi
Crystal Marie
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh!!! I have read the other books in this series, but I can say with complete honesty that this book is the best out of the series! I enjoyed this book so much that I have re-read it a couple times since my first time reading it.
In the other books in the series, we are told a little bit about Dixon and Sulie. And I can say that I really didn’t expect this book to happen with the two of them together, but it is insane that it did happen! I enjoyed watching the back and forth between them
Sami
May 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received Enduring Service by the Author in exchange for an honest review. Review has been done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. For more information regarding our reviews please visit our Fan Site: www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.NG***

Enduring Service is book three in The Colony series and I really enjoyed reading the book. Sulie is a vampire and Dixon is a human director that will be retiring soon. Sulie is in love with her boss Dixon and always has been for years but has never told him. Wil
Michelle Leah Olson
Our Review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Pack Alpha - Chelle:
*Copy gifted from the author in exchange for an honest review

I like it! Sweet and action packed all rolled into one...

Dixon has always had a thing for Sulie, but because of their age difference and the fact that he's only a human, he's never pursued it.

Sulie has been in love with Dixon for as long as she can remember, the only problem, he's human. Terrified of losing him and him never remembering her after he retires from the President's in
Margie
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had been waiting for Sulie's book to come out and I have to say I Loved it Sulie is such a strong , funny and very dedicated to her work and she is a woman who is very protective of those she loves and there is nothing she will not do for them. She has been in love for the past thirty yeas with director of the Colony and as Dixon retirement is coming up will things get complicated for them or will they finally find true love. Well you will just have to read it. And now the wait for William's s ...more
Stacy
Sep 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
review to come
D Thomas
Jan 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review to come.....
Rachel Krogen
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
this was a amazing read!!!! more to come.....
Jéssica
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, reviews
Before the review, I would like to thank Regina for the book, and second,I have to say that this is the first book I'm reading of hers, and even though my mind goes a bit crazy if I don't read the books in a series in order, I was taking a leap of faith because Regina said that this book would be a good book to jump into.

And hold and behold, she, of course, was right! I didn't feel confused of feel like I wasn't understanding the plot of the world. So you guys can jump into the series with this
Debra
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderfully well written book of love and Suspense. Sulie is part of a vampire sect that watches over the president, and Dixion is her human boss whom she has loved for thirty years and is nearing retirement. Suddenly Sulie is kidnapped and the whole team goes into action to save her. You'll sit on the edge of your seat with your heart racing, unable to put this book down. Ms. Morris is wonderfully descriptive, pulling you into the story as if you are truly there. Her plot line is awe ...more
Cali Jewel
Sep 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Emotionally gripping, heart pounding action, thrilling mystery and makes you reread what you just read (just to make sure) twits and turns. So entertaining I could not put it down.

Colony Agent Sulie Metcalf is sexy, smart and so head over heals in love with her human boss, she would do anything for him (except confess her feelings out loud) including give her immortal life. Jonathan Dixon is sweet, caring, sexy and so crazy about his best friend. Unwilling to go out on a limb and possibly lose
Rebecca Stigers
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vampire's do exist...and this group of good guys help protect the President of the United States. In this book Sulie is a female vampire and with her brother and other vamps are the group that do it. The human side of it is Dixon . Together they work side by side and for 30 year's those two have cared for each other but haven't said a word about it to anyone....problems arise and stuff hits the fan! What a good storyline this is and great characters. Really enjoyed this.
Chrisette Trevino
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
I got this book in exchange for a review. This book is about a covert team of vampires who protect the U.S. President. Jonathan Dixon, a human, is in charge of the unit. He is in love with Sulie Metcalf, the president's private physician, also part of the unit. When other vampire's go after the president, will they all survive ? Will Dixon ever let Sulie know he loves her?This book involves espionage, danger, and death . It's well written and makes the reader glad to be a part of the team.
Roberta
Jan 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book but I truly enjoy paranormal books. This is a romance book about vampires and humans. Some of the president's guards are vampires and this is about their lives.

Since I happen to like this type of book I enjoyed it immensely. Please give it a try.
Keoki Ki`Ili
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kidnapped

Taken by strangers, held without food Sulie is slowly dying. Her family is struggling to find any leads to her whereabouts. Evil from her past has come to wreck havoc in her family's lives. Love shines through when all looks lost.
Sheila Schwartz
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very engrossing and unique story! The characters are sympathetically savage and you are immersed in a world so familiar yet so totally foreign that each turn of the page is a journey into surprise and unexpected realism! I really enjoyed it.
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received the book for free and am leaving this review volunteraly. Great characters and storyline.
Tonya
May 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
I reviewed this book for Rising Indies United.

This is Sulie's story and it's a great read. Sulie is Raymond's sister, and also the personal doctor to the President because of her unique ability. She can tell all about your health by just a touch or taste of your blood. She has been in love with Dixon for a very long time, but has always been too scared to tell him, because she doesn't think that he loves her back. And she wouldn't want to ruin that friendship.

Time is running out though. Dixon
Paula Gardner
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just finished this book, third in the series. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Wow, what a page turner. I've been enjoying this series since told about it by my sister. The characters are great. This has humor, romance, action, everything a good read should have. The whole concept of vampires protecting the President is an intriguing idea. I hope many more are written in the series. Regina knows how to keep you glued to the pages to see what happens next. This book is about Sulie and the soon-to-be ...more
Sherry Westendorf
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Very exciting and so much fun to read. It has excitement, fun, is hot,hot,hot. Suspenseful and a page turner. This is my first in the series I have read. I am going to go back and read the other two. I highly recommend it. I was given this review copy and I voluntarily review it.
Maria Young
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Story

I love PNR, and vampire stories are one of my favorite. They have so many variations they can take. This was a great story, and I like the fact that it's based on secret service type agents, but the stuff they do isn't really centered around the president. I found it interesting and engaging. I definitely plan to continue the series.
Angela
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a series that I definitely plan to follow. Murder, intrigue, mystery, whatever you want is all right there in these pages. Although, I do still have to wonder if there will be or were repercussions because of Sulie and Dixon. Can't wait to read the next one!
Becki
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enduring Service

The was a little different than I expected but a very good book. I enjoyed the suspense, the romance, and the different twist on the vampire rules. I look forward to reading more from this author and this series.
Pennie
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The first two books in this series were amazing but I have to say that this one is my FAVORITE. I absolutely LOVED this book. The two main characters are endearing and believable. All I have to say is my favorite book list just got a new #1!
Dawn Dean
Aug 30, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Undeniable (Bound Together #1)
  • Viper (Vampires of Hollywood, #1)
  • Demetrius (New Vampire Disorder, #1)
  • Siren Misfit (The Misfits, #2)
  • Crazy Ex-Ghoulfriend
  • Sizzle (Hotter than Hell, #2)
  • It's a Wonderful Undead Life
  • Demon Hunting for Beginners (Karmic Consultants Book 5)
  • Window (Paris Secrets, #1)
  • Valentine's Day Sucks (Broken Heart, #10.5; Broken Arrow, #0.5)
  • Hell Hounds Are For Suckers (Vampires of San Francisco, #2)
  • Rallenti  (Battaglia Mafia #4.5)
  • Immortal Wounds
  • Payoff (Mindspace Investigations, #1.5)
  • Unbelievable (Beg For It, #4)
  • A Fang in the Sass (Sassy Mates, #6)
  • Echoes of Magic (Sisters of Magic, #2)
  • Primal Passion  (Trinity Masters #2)
Thank you for visiting me on Goodreads.

I am the author of the sensual paranormal romances that make up the COLONY series where a covert team of sexy vampires protect the President.

I love paranormal romances featuring vampires, but my personal taste is light-hearted and humorous – not horrific and gory.

I live in Austin, Texas with my husband and two children. I enjoy meeting with my monthly critiq

The Colony (6 books)
  • Eternal Service (The Colony, #1)
  • United Service (The Colony, #2)
  • William's Tale (The Colony, #3.5)
  • Reliant Service (The Colony, #4)
  • Winter Wishes: A COLONY Story