Start by marking “Raging Storm (Spiritual Discord, #2)” as Want to Read:
Raging Storm (Spiritual Discord, #2)

Raging Storm (Spiritual Discord, #2)

After Kayson fell from heaven, his life got complicated. His greatest enemies, the hell hounds, thrived on Earth and hunted not only the fallen but the blood children created by their Master. After being chased and confronted by one of those very creatures, Kayson’s life becomes even more complicated. He never expected to be rescued by a vampire named Sabrina. He also neve ...more
Published March 21st 2014 (first published March 19th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Raging Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Raging Storm

Brandy Nacole
Aug 19, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books, 2014-books
Thanks to all the readers for their support and continued enthusiasm for the Spiritual Discord Series. It means the world to me! I hope you enjoy the second book in the series and all the books to come!
Brittany Gilespie
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I WAS GIVEN THIS BOOK IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVEIW (LOP) WARNING THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS

to start things off this book was equally as amazing as the first book! This is will definitely be a series that I will read all the way till the end. The suspense, drama and twists and turns within the novel keep you on the edge of your seat from page one. I can not say this enough, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!

The first thing that really stood out to me and was a little bit of a shock is that Stelle, t
Whitney Greene
Aug 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Brandy Nacole does it again! I loved the continuation of Kayson and Sabrina's story, along with Emma's and Falon's. The book picks up right where it left off in book 1, Broken Faith.

Trying to keep Sabrina safe, along with the other fallen, Kayson finds himself at a crossroads. The others urge him to leave Sabrina behind, not trusting her vampire nature, but he will not leave her. How can he after she saved him and it almost cost her her life.

Sabrina is quietly fighting a darkness that is tryin
kariny v
Thank you to the author for sending me a free copy in exchange for an honest review!

This book was better than the first one. Probably because there was a lot more character development and we got to know more about their pasts. For example Rainn, we didn't know a lot about her but the author managed to create a love story and a past for her.

The love aspect of the story was much more in depth and i could clearly see how much Kayson loves Sabrina. His determination and belief that she had a good s
Sarah-Jayne Briggs
May 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
(I received a free copy of this book in exchange for a review).

(This review may contain spoilers).

Having read and enjoyed the first book in this series, I was quite happy to read the second book and even though it had my hated multiple first person POVs, I still found it tolerable to read. I just would have preferred the chapters to be in third person if there were going to be multiple POVs.

It was good to see the characters I'd got to know in book one. I liked Kayson's refusal to leave Sabrina's
Jul 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
So this was another really fabulous addition to the series. I didn't enjoy this one as much as the first, but that was because a good portion of the first half is told from Kayson's perspective. For some reason Kayson bothers me a bit. It's like he's TOO pure. Yes, he's a fallen angel who's trying to get his wings back, so it's absolutely appropriate. It's just not something that I have an easy time with.

One of the fascinating things about this particular book is the way that Lucifer is personal
Sonya Ray
Aug 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book by the author for an honest review.

This is the second book in the Spiritual Discord series. I was hooked with the first book, Broken Faith, and have been looking forward to the second installment. I will have to say Brandy does not disappoint.

The main story surrounds a fallen angel, half-blood vampire and a human. Due to circumstances, their paths have crossed which puts those around them in danger, and puts them in a complex war due to all involved. There are love interest
Dana
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was ok
I received this book in exchange for an honest review LoP

I am still struggling. I love to new views of vampires and werewolfs mixed with the angels. However the writing still makes it confusing and hard to follow. The first book was hard enough with Emma, Sabrina, and Kayson. Raging Storm adds Tate and Rain. I find my self skimming the chapters that are Fallon. I don't think a book series has ever confused me before
Nathan  Jewell
Tracie Curtis
Feb 28, 2015
Brandy Mulder
Mar 04, 2015
Gemini Brandy Nacole is a writer of urban fantasy books. She is the author of the Shadow World series and the Spiritual Discord series published by Ponahakeola Press. A reader from a young age, Brandy has always loved folklore and stories of beings that go bump in the night.

Brandy lives in Arkansas with her husband, three never stopping kids, two snooty cats, two very lazy bearded dragons, and on
“When an answer finally comes to me, I know I've completely lost all my wits - or as my mama used to tell my father, I have a few screws loose.” 0 likes