Start by marking “Welcome to Sugartown (Sugartown, #1)” as Want to Read:
Welcome to Sugartown (Sugartown, #1)

Welcome to Sugartown

(Sugartown #1)

3.78  ·  Rating details ·  8,283 ratings  ·  1,008 reviews
Ana Belle never wanted anything more than to hang up her apron, jump on her Vespa and ride off into the sunset, leaving Sugartown in the dust.

Elijah Cade never wanted anything more than a hot meal, a side of hot arse and a soft place to lay his head at night where he could forget about his past.

But you know what they say about wanting: you always want what you can’t have.

N
Published November 1st 2013 by Createspace

Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
1,340 books — 2,650 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireReal by Katy EvansBared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Trilogy by E.L. JamesOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Swoon Worthy Men
716 books — 904 voters

More lists with this book...

·  8,283 ratings  ·  1,008 reviews

Christy
Oct 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 Crazy Stars!!!

photo 175a7bb9-d3fb-432f-bc57-07275ce8ca94_zps5f8574f1.jpg

I’m not sure what I was expecting when I picked up Welcome to Sugartown, but damn... what a ride!

Ana Belle is a nineteen year old small town girl. She has lived in Sugartown her whole life, and spends her days running her families pie shop. Although Ana has quite the reputation, she’s quite innocent. Her days are monotonous working, spending time with her best friend Holly and her little brother Sam. That is, until Elijah Cade rides into town...

Elijah Cade comes to Sugartow
Jill
Oct 05, 2013 rated it really liked it

A highly recommended read for all those new adult contemporary romance lovers out there....

description

Despite the fact I normally give new adult romances a wiiiiiide berth....because they're.all.the.same!....I wanted to read this because of the Aussie connections. A romance written by an Australian set in Australia about a hot, tattooed, badboy (and I don't use that term lightly!) Aussie biker....*thud*

Going into this I assumed this would be a fluffy, new adult contemporary. Though there are parts th
Aestas Book Blog
Nov 03, 2013 rated it really liked it

** FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED **

Whoa!! This small town was definitely NOT boring!!

I really enjoyed (even loved) a large part of this book (what a roller coaster!!) but there was one scene that I hated so much that I'm having trouble looking past it. That being said, since the rest of the book was really good and it's been receiving great ratings, who knows, maybe it's just me? So, I'll just tell you the things I liked and didn't like and let you decide for yourselves :)

I have to admit, when I firs
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4,5 FUNNY,SEXY,HEARTBREAKING STARS!!!

Wow this book is so unique!!!
Welcome to Sugartown took me by complete surprise. It was funny,smart,intense and has a great dynamic between the characters. I loved that this book had a little bit of everything!
Ana, one sexy tattooed biker,a crazy best friend, a protective father and an adorable 6 year old younger brother :))

The storyline starts off cute and sweet and then it's take you on a wild ride !

Ana Belle lives in the small town of Sugartown. Only 19, s
Brenna
Sep 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 stars

“Thanks for the ride, Ana No Last Name.”
“Welcome to Sugartown, Elijah Cade.”

Sugartown is just a stop on the highway for people heading to somewhere else. Ana has lived there all her life and wants nothing more than to get away from the monotony and small town gossip. Her family owns the local diner and the auto shop. Since her mom passed away, she has been working at the diner making pies and helping to take care of her adorable little brother while her dad runs the garage. When h
Debra

★★★★ 4 stars!

So, based on the blurb, I thought this was going to be a fun, drama-less, relaxing read.

Right?

Don't get me wrong, at first, things started out fun. Elijah Cade, a hot tattooed bad boy arrives in the quite Sugartown and he and the local pie shop owner Ana hit it off right away...

But then, Elijah's dodgy past starts catching up with him and things become much more angsty and drama-filled.

After that, Elijah did some things that were kind of messed up and that made me not like

Belle Aurora
Aug 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: every-effing-one!
4.5 Smack My Ass And Call Me Sally STARS!

I cannot wait til you all get to read this book. *bounces up and down* Seriously! It is just... *shivers* Awesome.

Lets start with the lovely Ana Belle... who seems like if we'd met in real life, she'd be one of my fave girl friends. She is nineteen, sassy and smart-mouthed (hello..? Sound like some of my fave type of heroines?!) and most importantly, she is down to earth! I won't reveal much in this review right now, I need time to put together a review f
Patrycja
Oct 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Guess what's LIFE?! YEAH, GIRLS ELIAJH CADE IS READY FOR YOU TO SEX HIM UP!

Carmen Jenner debut novel just hit the world!!

Don't know what the hell I'm talking about? Read my 5 star review and go grab your copy! You won't be able to forgive yourself if you don't meet Elijah. (But hand off, HE'S MINE.)

Amazon buy links:
AMAZON US:http://amzn.to/1gkvgmU
AMAZON UK: http://amzn.to/1aTGomN

image
Ready to see new fanfuckintastic cover? I hope so! Look at this cover and then think about how much you want to read
Carmen Jenner

Teaser #1 Welcome to Sugartown

Teaser #2 Welcome to Sugartown

So I finally wrote a book!

A book I lurrrrve!

A book I hope you'll love too!

And this might sound a tad bit bias (it is MY book, after all) but I'm sure you're going to love it. . . unless of course you hate books with hot, tattooed-to-the-eyeballs, motorcycle-riding, Aussie love interests, witty, strong-willed heroines, steamy sex scenes and dramarama out the wazoo.
Yeah, I can totally see how you'd hate books like that. :p
Catarina
4 Welcoming Stars!!

If you’re one of those persons who think small towns are boring places where nothing EVER happens, well, I welcome you to Sugartown, a place that soon will be disturbed by a hot-badass-tattooed-strange-guy who will come for the quiet, but will stay for the pies. (See? Pies! What can be more small-townish than pies??!)

description

Ana, pie-maker genius lived in Sugartown all her life. She taught never special would happen and despite all her dream her life was pretty mild.
Until the day E
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review

****4.5 Sugar-Licking Sweet Stars****

Let me first off say, if Sugartown really existed, I would become the newest resident just to witness sexy bad boy tattoo Aussie biker, Elijah Cade walking around shirtless. Welcome to Sugartown by Carmen Jenner is one of those surprising debut books that totally sucked you in from the beginning to the end. This book had everything from sugar coated sweetness, humor, sexual chemistry, friendly banter, angst
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Mild Spoilers -mature content reader discretion is advised.
4.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: New Adult Romance

I was recently recommended Welcome to Sugartown and decided to bump it up to next in my 'want to read' pile and I am so happy I did. For it would have been such a pity to not have met Elijah and Ana.

photo WelcometosugartownCASTINGpicFINAL_zps4a2de457.jpg

In Welcome to Sugartown we meet Ana, a nineteen year old virgin working in her family diner and filling in her late mothers shoes as the pie maker. Ana along with her best friend Holly who works along
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Wendy'sThoughts by: Ⓐlleskelle
4 Blisteringly Hot, Aussie Raw, Lickable Tattooed, Impressive Stars * * * *

Ⓐlleskelle surprised me this morning with the gift of Welcome to Sugartown.
I couldn't believe my good fortunate. So in keeping with this amazing offer, I started it immediately.

This story is Aussie based. I enjoy the different flavor of how things are... different wording, customs and atmosphere. This did not disappoint.

From the first sentence, I was right there. Ana Belle is stuck.
She is stuck making the pies for the
Jamie
DAYUUUUUUUM!

WHAT THE FUCKITYFUCK??!!

We started out in Sugartown and ended up in WhattheFUCKville...Now don't get all my fucks wrong.. I enjoyed the hell out of MOST of this book but I was really reallllllly thrown for a major loop half way through this little deceiving gem. Thought I was walking into a typical bad boy meets good girl kinda story and sure, it started out that way and then BAM!

We first meet Ana..she bakes pies and runs the diner right next to her dads repair garage...she's s
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Bl2 xB by sb_zpstjtnkesg.gif

FREE today on Amazon US (12/17/2014)

BLURB:

But you know what they say about wanting: you always want what you can’t have.

Nineteen year-old virgin Ana is about to discover that’s not quite true because a s
Ali
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
 photo WTSAvailableNow.jpg

I had the pleasure...no. I had the honor of beta reading Welcome to Sugartown. I giggled a lot in the first half of the book, then shit got real. Like, really real. I forgot I was even beta reading and was just sucked into the story. Very dramatic, very heart wrenching, very sexy, very intense, very violent, very scary at times. Very enjoyable!

Carmen Jenner can now say what very, very few authors can - "I made Ali cry."

photo 1380506_10201521823542472_256172168_n.jpg

photo wtsholly2.png

photo 1378576_601530289892620_248262338_n.png
Paula
Sep 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well, spank my ass, this story was flipping awesome! My world has been rocked by Carmen Jenner's debut book, Welcome to Sugartown. It had it all: smoking hot Aussie hero with tats (Elijah is mine! *wink*), sassy heroine, snappy humor, awesome secondary characters (Holly - I loved that crazy girl!), emotional turmoil, shocking twists, dirty secrets, and the one thing my romance junkie heart must have - fierce chemistry. I inhaled this book. I want more.

Nineteen year old Ana Belle has lived in Su
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 I did not see that coming Stars

Holy mother of fuckballs what in fuckity fuck?! No really? I want to know! How on earth did I not realize that second half was coming? And why did it take me this long to read this book? I'd spank myself for this, but I'd much rather Elijah do it.
I wanna put you over my knee and spank you til your arse is raw. And then I wanna flip you over and eat you out until that beautiful pussy can't come anymore. Then I wanna fuck your mouth until you drain every last drop
Mo
Nov 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

You came strutting in here all cocky, with your dimples and your tattoos and your big brown eyes and expected us to swoon.”
“Baby girl, if that’s all it takes to make you swoon then you just wait ‘til you see what I do with my hands.”

Well sure got exciting for Ana Belle when Badboy Elijah Cade rode into town on his beat up bike. He is employed by her father.

But Elijah has his secrets and his past.

SINCE I MET ANA MY WHOLE LIFE FEELS AS THOUGH ITT’S SPIRALLING OUT OF CONTROL

It was set
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
“It doesn't matter which way I look at it, when it comes to Ana Belle I'm completely fucking screwed.”

Welcome to Sugartown. The story of Elijah and Ana. Ana is a pie baking, Vespa riding, town labeled slut (but really a virgin) from Sugartown! Elijah is a tattooed, ex-con with dirty secrets that blew in to town. Elijah is working for Ana's dad at the bike shop and Ana works at the family owned cafe across the street.

This book started out nice and sweet and light....kind of your typical NA boo
Alex ♈
C-Money

"someone find my panties, they've been blasted off my ass"
staars

If I could describe this book in just one word it would be: WAIT!!!I. CANT. There are way to many words that are needed to describe this book. But don't read this review thinking there will be spoilers. This review will not be that type of review, because in reality there is no describing this book.

Welcome to Sugartown isn't a book, no it's an EXPERIENCE. You can't just pick this book up and read it. I PITY THE FOOL who JU
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 4 'Holy Cow' STARS ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"It's never just a kiss, Ana."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

When I first started this book, I did not expect it to be like it ended up being. First we meet this ninteen year old small town girl named Ana Belle. She's living her mother's dream... she is baking pies in the shop her mother had before she died. She doesn't mind it, she loves what she does. But she also wonders if she will ever lea
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
5 mindblowing, intoxicating, stars!!

My review and others can be viewed on my Facebook blog: http://tinyurl.com/k7yukmx

We've established that anything biker and I pretty much jump on it, this was no exception, I loved everything about this book!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We first meet nineteen year old Ana who has recently finished high-school and is stuck behind the counter of the family owned pie business, she makes pies, and serves customers..

Right across the road is their other business, a garage specializing in cus
Angie
Welcome to Sugartown is an awful, horrendous, terrible, down right crappy book. It really should be called How to Romanticize Rape and Use it as a Plot Device 101. Seriously. It started off fine, and I assumed this was going to be a suspenseful biker romance because Elijah obviously has a dark past and ties to a notorious biker gang. He moves to Sugartown, meets sweet Ana, falls for her and thus puts in life in danger. However, after that one scene, everything completly derails and rape is used ...more
KatLynne
Carmen Jenner has produced a winning debut with her release of Welcome to Sugartown! It’s fun, sweet as well as angsty, intense and violent. The twists and turns are unpredictable and this small town read was nothing as I expected.

Nineteen year old Ana Belle dreams of big cities and one day leaving behind the monotony of small town living. Her days are filled with the tedious task of running her family owned pie shop and dodging the gossips. It appears drudgery and boredom will be her future. B
Lola Stark
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 sweet as pie stars.

What a talent, Carmen has knocked my socks off with her debut novel. From the first pages I felt the connection to her characters, I wanted to cry, kick and scream at them in the same breath I wanted to hold them and sing sweet lullabies. Elijah = holy hells bells baby = I licked it it's mine !
You HAVE to one click Welcome to Sugartown the MOMENT it's live. Not even kidding, right now I have a fierce lady bonner for Carmen Jenner .
I find this lady in the flesh and I'm gon
Jen
I don't even know where to begin with this one!!LOL I guess the best thing that I can say would be: Expect the unexpected!! Oh, and let us not forget absolute CHAOS!! This book was crazy, and all over the place! It had my mouth literally dropping open, and me speechless..which anyone that knows me; is pretty hard to do!! Carmen Jenner was able to touch every emotion I had with this story. I will say that at one point my anger was so bad, I didn't know if I could finish! That alone made me feel t ...more
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 Pie Stars

description

I really enjoyed the way the author set up this story it was witty and cute. I loved all the characters, Ana, Holly, Bob, Sammy and of course the hot new biker in town Elijah. The humor was really fun and the couple’s chemistry and connection was swoon worthy.

Then the middle of the book happened and well it basically bursted my bubble.

description

Then a horrific incident occurred and the riff between Ana and Elijah grew bigger and bigger. I felt like there wasn’t another love interest introdu
Nadine Hook Me Up Book Blog
5 Hands-down-Stars ... I'm in love!!
Spoiler free

Oh my, ladies I have a new favorite author but also a new book bf!!...this book, literally, was way better than I'd have ever thought. It was packed with everything I'm looking for in a book and made me longing for more!!Despite work and studying, I finished it in a day, which says hella lots. Carmen Jenner really pulled off an amazing debut novel and I can't wait to read more from her. A debut novel, can't believe she wrote such a awesome piece
  • Craving Redemption (The Aces, #2)
  • Breaking Shaun (Breaking Free, #2)
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • Wild Heart (Wild Heart, #1)
  • Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3)
  • Atonement (Alfonzo, #4)
  • Something like Normal (Something like Normal, #1)
  • Interrupted (Progress, #2)
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)
  • Control (Control, #1)
  • Crossing the Line (Battered Hearts, #3)
  • Unattainable (Undeniable, #3)
  • Beauty and the Bad Boy (Bad Boy #1)
  • Night Moves (G-Man, #3)
  • Club Justice (Trinity Falls, #1)
  • Soul Resurrected (Sons of Wrath, #2)
  • For Your Sake (Mountain Skulls MC, #1)
  • Fraternizing (Fraternizing, #1)
Carmen Jenner is a USA Today and international bestselling author.

A hardcore red lipstick addict and a romantic at heart, Carmen strives to give her characters the HEA they deserve, but not before ruining their lives completely first … because what’s a happily ever after without a little torture?

Sign up to my newsletter for free books, and exclusive content https://www.subscribepage.com/carmenj...

Sugartown (4 books)
  • Enjoy Your Stay (Sugartown, #2)
  • Greetings from Sugartown (Sugartown, #3)
  • Now Leaving Sugartown (Sugartown, #4)
“Do not mock my baby." He pulls away and strokes his palm over he seat. "She was my first love."

"Well your current ... er ... girl, is getting jealous with all the attention you're paying your first love, and she has orifices you can stick things in without having your boy bits burnt off."

He pulls me into him again and his mouth goes to work on my neck. “Fuck I love it when you talk dirty.”
17 likes
“From the day we're born to the day we die, we fucking hurt and we cry and we pick ourselves up and, if we're really lucky, we have people to help us pick up the fucking pieces” 12 likes