Start by marking “Legend of the Timekeepers (The Last Timekeepers, prequel)” as Want to Read:
Legend of the Timekeepers (The Last Timekeepers, prequel)

Legend of the Timekeepers

(The Last Timekeepers #0.5)

Lilith was a young girl with dreams and a family before the final destruction of Atlantis shattered those dreams and tore her family apart. Now refugees, Lilith and her father make their home in the Black Land. This strange, new country has no place in Lilith’s heart until a beloved high priestess introduces Lilith to her life purpose—to be a Timekeeper and keep time safe. ...more
ebook
Published August 1st 2015 by Mirror World Publishing (first published August 27th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Legend of the Timekeepers, please sign up.

Start your review of Legend of the Timekeepers (The Last Timekeepers, prequel)
Tim Verhoeven
Nov 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
The first half of the book was not bad, but not that great either. But, after finishing it, this book exceeded my expectations, especially near the end. Even though this book is aimed at teenagers, I certainly enjoyed reading it. There were really nice plot twists and I'm definitely curious about the other book in this series, The Last Timekeepers and the Arch of Atlantis.
Krishnaa Lakshmanan
I received a copy of this book from a Goodreads Giveaway.

I liked the story. The descriptions were good. What made me feel like nitpicking was the banter between the characters Tau and She-Aba. They take away the seriousness of the situation most of the times.
Yannick Serres
Nov 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"This is time. It is nothing, yet it is everything"
Is it safe to put Time in the hands of teenagers? Who can you trust when it comes to Time?

First of all, I want to thank Sharon Ledwith for the opportunity to read this book. I received the book through Goodreads giveaways.

The story brings you in the world of imagination, dreams, but it also seems so realist. You want to help those kids through their journey and makes you dream about being able to manipulate past and future.

I would recommend this
C.D. Coffelt
Aug 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Writing with youngsters in mind, Sharon Ledwith has a winner in Legend of the Timekeeper. Books that grip, hold, and keep a young mind are not that easy to find. This one is sure to put them on the floor with knees supporting an E-reader, ignoring all social media and gamers. And after the first page, hard to put down. Meals might have to wait.

After reading Legend, it was difficult to come back to the real world. This is a good one folks. Don’t pass it by.
Lisa Fender
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story! In fact I bought it for my granddaughter and she loved it! Sharon really captures attention with wonderful characters and a well thought-out story line. I look forward to reading the next one!
June Kramin
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It's fun to slip into a great YA read every now & then. This was certainly an entertaining prequel to the series I look forward to continuing. ...more
Chris Pavesic
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Legend of the Timekeepers by Sharon Ledwith is a wonderful, magical adventure suitable for all ages. I highly recommend it.

Atlantis, the civilization filled with wonders and tragically lost somewhere beneath the depths of the ocean, is the starting point for this tale, but it builds to include other ancient civilizations as well. The citizens of Atlantis who flee before the destruction go to all the corners of the earth. Lilith, the main character, and her father journey to Egypt and have to ass
Karen
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story takes us back to the time of the destruction of Atlantis! Meet Lilith, who in the Black Lands is given the job of Time Keeper. Together with new friends she must try to save civilization from some nasty individuals. I loved Legends because it gave the reader a look at the origins of timekeepers. Another 5 star read!!!!!
Kendall Miller
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Legend of the last timekeepers

Was a very interesting plot it has time travel magic and Atlanta’s I love to read books with time traveling and Atlantis I couldn’t put the book down I highly recommend this book.

I recieved this from the author for an honest review I’m not getting paid
TheGirlWithTheHeartShapedGlasses
Its not one of the fantasy books that you read and read many long descriptions for the sake of places or too many names that you feel like you are lost in a bad way.You feel like you enter a world without it taking your foot from the ground and watch it from the distance as a camera along all the journey from Black Land to Atlantis So writing and sarcastic tone in the book makes it more fantastic and enjoyable that parts it from the other fantastic books.I read it from the start to the end witho ...more
Christine Hayton
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: YA readers
Shelves: rated-reviewed
Disclosure: I purchased a signed copy of the book “Legend of The Timekeepers” by Sharon Ledwith at a Gala hosted by its publisher. I have met the author and have had encounters with her on various occasions. We reside in the same area, and are both active in many book related events and activities. I had no communication with Ms. Ledwith at any time about providing a review. The comments that follow are my own personal opinion. I received NO compensation of any kind, or from any one, to provide ...more
Wendy Hines
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Last year, I had the joy of reading The Last TimeKeepers and the Arch of Atlantis and I highly enjoyed it. When given the opportunity to read Legend of the Timekeepers, I jumped at the chance. It's a prequel to TLTATAOA, and I was excited to revisit the magical world that Ledwith has created.

Just as page-turning and nail-biting as I remember, Legend of the Timekeepers is sure to delight readers of all age. The characters are easy to relate to and the young adult fantasy just comes to life as the
Tiffany White
Mar 14, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2014, arcs-freebies
Legend of the Timekeepers was a fast-paced novel that takes you to a world that many others have dreamed about before, Atlantis. I think the author did an amazing job describing the setting and the elaborate wardrobe of all of the characters.

The main character, Lilith was an admirable lead. She was average in many ways, but she had certain parts of her that were absolutely extraordinary. At the beginning, she is kind of shallow and narrow-minded having just left her Atlantis home to live in the
Teresa Kander
I recently read The Last Timekeepers and the Arch of Atlantis, and this is the prequel to that book. It gives us the history of the arch, the Timekeepers, and the battle between good and evil.

The story is realistic and enjoyable. You feel as though you are right there with Lilith and her friends. It is a true page-turner, with several nail-biting scenes. Lilith grows and matures throughout the story in a most appealing manner.

This is a 150-page book, so it is a quick and easy read. If you enjo
Katy
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mg-keepers
Reading LEGEND OF THE TIMEKEEPERS felt like stepping into an ancient world of legend with Atlantean and Egyptian gods come to life. The details were very interesting, and I connected with the main character Lilith right away. This magical tale has a historical fantasy feel, and young readers will recognize names from their world history books, like Ra and Poseidon. I'm giving this book 4.5 stars, rounded up to 5. Recommended for ages 10 and up.
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Aug 31, 2014
Karen
Apr 14, 2019
Kat
Sep 12, 2016
Rawoyo Abdurrouf
rated it did not like it
May 08, 2017
May 01, 2014
Eleni Konstantine
Nov 20, 2016
Sharon Ledwith
Aug 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Emil Smitt
rated it it was ok
Feb 26, 2016
D.J.
Sep 30, 2013
OWL & PUSSYCAT PR...: legend of the time keepers sharon ledwith 1 2 Oct 31, 2018 07:08AM

• Lunacy Lake (Zoe Donovan Cozy Mystery #32)
  • 1105 Yakima Street (Cedar Cove, #11)
  • Harbor Lights (Chesapeake Shores, #3)
  • 1225 Christmas Tree Lane
  • The Christmas Bouquet (Chesapeake Shores, #11)
  • Mermaid Cliff (Mermaid Cliff, #1)
  • Lost Souls (New Orleans, #5)
  • Knife & Death (James Hardy #1)
  • A Killer Latte (Killer Coffee #6)
  • Deadly Betrayal (Rockford Security #1)
Sharon Ledwith is the author of the middle-grade/young adult time travel adventure series, THE LAST TIMEKEEPERS, and the teen psychic mystery series, MYSTERIOUS TALES FROM FAIRY FALLS. When not writing, researching, or revising, she enjoys reading, exercising, anything arcane, and an occasional dram of scotch. Sharon lives a serene, yet busy life in a southern tourist region of Ontario, Canada, wi ...more

The Last Timekeepers (2 books)
  • The Last Timekeepers and the Arch of Atlantis (The Last Timekeepers, #1)
  • The Last Timekeepers and the Dark Secret (The Last Timekeepers, #2)