Start by marking “Absorbed (Devoured, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Absorbed (Devoured, #1.5)

Absorbed (Devoured #1.5)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  5,066 Ratings  ·  225 Reviews
Free Read on author's website:

Lucas Wolfe has come close to happiness with Sienna, not once but twice. And both times he's lost her because of his own fears. This time, he can't let her go so easily—not now that he realizes that the one woman who said "no" is the one he's in love with. Sienna is good for his music, and his life, and
Published October 22nd 2013 (first published October 21st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Absorbed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Absorbed

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Nov 11, 2013 rated it really liked it

“…drown out her memory with music.”

Absorbed is pretty novella, mainly told from Lucas Wolfe’s point of view. It's available to read FREE on Emily Snow's website...

I loved being inside the mind of Lucas Wolfe, hearing his angst and torment….. In this book we’re still waiting to discover exactly how he messed up??? What happened in his past??? We see how he felt about the events that played out at the end of Devoured and how he found his way out of the dar
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Read this a chapter or so at a time on her blog as she put it out. It was really nice to have more Lucas to tie you over till Consumed came out.

I do have to say there were a few moments that had me freaking out but luckily things all worked out.
♥~♥Geri Reads ♥~♥
Sep 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

A wonderful novella that gave us insight into where Lucas's head at during his separation from Sienna. This novella really helped me connect with his character more.

Aside from Lucas's POV, we also get Kylie's POV which was fantastic. And we also get a glimpse of the other members of the band; Sinjin, Wyatt and Cal. Can't wait to read Consumed now. ♥

Julie
OMG!

I read this whole series according to Amazon purchases June 2014 and NEVER rated them! Wth is wrong with me? I come across my mistakes more often than not thanks to friends writing reviews, I discover it!

Loved me some Lucas!

Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
Aug 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Although I loved it, I hated waiting for each part to be released on the website. Hated it because each part was so good it left me wanting more. I loved how it went back and fort between Kylie and Lucas and the interim period between him leaving Sienna and his decision to get her back. Sure ratcheted up my anxiety for Consumed. So looking forward to the next step in the journey of Lucas and Sienna.

Thanks Emily!
Betty
Sep 10, 2013 rated it it was ok
Just bring out consumed ontime
Oh surprise it's delayed again! Now October?? Whatever
Lala
Aug 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Will try to update as I go...

8/30/13 Read through part 4 of 9. I really enjoy it so far. 4 stars.

9/7/13 Isn't this a weekly thing until the new book comes out? It's been 8 days... I really hope this doesn't turn into a massive waiting game like Savor You. I like her books, but I can't help but feel abused.

9/27/13 I've been way too busy the last couple weeks. Finally caught up through Part 10. I'm still enjoying it, but it pisses me off, too. The thing that pisses me off is that she's writing mo
Michelle
Jul 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Screenshot_1

Absorbed takes you into the mind of Lucas Wolfe in the down time in Devoured, after Sienna is pushed away and he writes Ten Days in order to win her back.

He knew he didn't have any right to claim her, he knew his secrets weren't going to allow him to keep her. But Lucas could not resist the woman that has been under his skin, one that worked her way much earlier than he ever realized. But now that he's had a taste - and his ex, Sam has reminded him of why he isn't worthy, he does what every br
Erica
Dec 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series-i-love
I heart Luke
I heart LOVE Luke
I'm crazy about Luke

This is a day of novella's and Emily Snow for me. I finished Tidal this morning and loved it. It stirred up my feelings for Luke and Sienna, so I dived into All Over You. Now, here I am a few hours later and I've read the second novella. I think it's safe to say that I'm an Emily Snow fan. Really love the writing. It's an effortless read. The writing paints such a clear picture that I felt like I was just along for the ride. Climbing the walls bec
Alex is The Romance Fox
I love this series by Emily Snow. I was over the moon when this fabulous novella, Absorbed (#1,5 in the Devoured Series) - getting something on Lucas and Sienna whilst waiting for the next book, Consumed, to be released, was an absolute bonus.

This story is written from Lucas POV which gives us an insight into his feelings during his separation from Sienna.

I also enjoyed getting Kylie'[s POV.....fabulous. And, hey things with her and Wyatt???? Ooooh!!! Can't wait to read her book.

And we get a bit
Skyla Madi
Aug 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
***Will be updated with every part.***

Just finished part 1. LOVED IT!

Part 2 was amazing. As per usual.

Part 3 = Flawless.

Part 4 = Love!

Part 5 = Was great, but Part 6 was Exciting and HEARTBREAKING!!!! I am dying for part 7... Poor Lucas.

Part 7 = <3

Part 8 = Fantastic.

Part 9 = <3 <3

Part 10 = That dream was just teasing!! Not fair! I need more Lucas and Sienna.

Part 11 = Squueee! Bring on part 12!
★Ruth★
I don't think this added a whole lot to the story but I liked been back with Lucas again & I do love Kylie as well so it was good to be in her head for a little bit.
Looking forward to Consumed (Devoured, #2) by Emily Snow :)
İlkim
Yordu ve de sıktı.
Sara
Aug 29, 2013 rated it liked it
This book starts where Lucas decides he has to end things with sienna. It goes through his time alone, and him writing the song for Sienna. It stops right before he goes to her in Nashville. There's not that much in this book really. He missed her. His sister told him to get her back. Kylie and Wyatt are together. I haven't read her book yet, so I felt I may have experienced a spoiler in this book possibly.
Christine
Loved this. Can not wait for Consumed. I rarely follow chapters on Author's blogs. It has to be something special and this was awesome!!! I checked Emily Snow's blog religiously for each chapter.

Here is the reading order for anyone that wants to read it.

Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE Emily Snow's books so much.

Lucas and Sienna are so perfect together... LOVE! I have no words to use for this review. No words are good enough. Well done!

Pushy
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Lucas Wolfe...what I wouldn't give to just be able to crawl into the pages and plaster myself all over him. I love this series and this novella from Lucas's POV is a perfect little appetiser whilst I'm (still) waiting for Consumed to be released.
Brittany
May 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sue
Nov 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love this series in fact I am slightly addicted!
Dyndyn
Feb 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed seeing things from Lucas' POV. Love Kylie! Happy she's finally with Wyatt.
Jamie Campbell
Talk about a cliff hanger, I really hate cliff hangers and how the book ends:/
Kim Chappell
Jan 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great series
Anna
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
On my toes! Just want to get to know how this ends! Love it, so far!!
Stephanie
Jan 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Laura Reed
Jan 02, 2014 rated it liked it
CLICK HERE TO READ THE ENTIRE REVIEW AND OTHERS FROM THIS SERIES!!!!!!

description

What I Love About This Story: It’s short it's sweet and it's to the point! It's pretty cool getting a whole short story almost entirely from Lucas' point of view. I liked that Kylie was added into the mix as well, and that Sienna was not in this sine she is the main character in the rest of the stories in the series. It was a new and refreshing way to look at a series by changing the point of views like that. Lucas Wolfe is a
Smut Fanatics
Jan 02, 2014 rated it liked it
CLICK HERE TO READ THE ENTIRE REVIEW AND OTHERS FROM THIS SERIES!!!!!!

Anita Powers
I loved this book just like every other book in this series. I loved getting to read about Kylie, Wyatt, Cal, Heidi, Sinjin, Sienna, and of course Lucas, hated having to read about Sam yet again, when are we going to be done with this same storyline, it is so old. I want them to have to deal with regular issues also, like the fans, and not enough time with each other, not always the crazy ex with this horrible secret hung over his head that no one can figure out what it is. It broke my heart him ...more
Nicola
Nov 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
A great little read if you have read Devoured, but if you haven't then there is no point in reading this as the events unfold between the last chapter of Devoured and the epilogue.

It was really interesting seeing what Lucas got up to in the break and reading the depth of feeling he had for Sienna. Lucas can come across as a complete ass at times and this POV lets you see the reasons / feelings behind his actions. It justifies them to an extent.

This review is short because this story is short! On
Amanda
Jan 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
As always this is just to let you know before reading my review that I write my reviews as I am reading so I don’t forget anything I wanted to say. So please keep that in mind when you reading this and if it seems like I am making any guesses as to what MIGHT happen this is why.

As much as I’m so loving Lucas’s POV…he sure is a Debbie downer AND not doing anything about his feelings.
What a great surprise as I’m reading…we get to be in Kylie’s POV…(I LOVE her character, and I can’t wait until her
Markéta
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was ok
2 stars! **

Well, hello my beloved dual POV, welcome back, I missed you. Surprisingly it not Lucas's and Sienna's but his and Kylie's.

This novella gives us insight what was going on in his mind when they were separated.

He mans up and stands up against Sam (she'll be back and cause even more problems than before. I'd bet couple of dollars on it). We see the process in which he writes Sienna's I'm-sorry-I-love-you song.

More interesting were the parts from Kylie's POV. Her whole story will be reveal
  • Rock the Beat (Black Falcon, #3)
  • Tribal (My Misery Muse, #2.5)
  • Music of the Soul (Runaway Train, #2.5)
  • Tell Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #6)
  • Stellar Evolution (Falling Stars, #1.5)
  • Feverish (Bullet, #3; Feverish, #1)
  • Hard Rock Remix (The Lonely Kings, #2)
  • Access Restricted (Access, #2)
  • The Rocker That Savors Me (The Rocker, #2)
  • Tough Luck (Hard Rock Roots, #3)
6519108
Emily Snow is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author of the DEVOURED series (2012, 2013) and TIDAL (2012).
More about Emily Snow...

Devoured (2 books)
  • Devoured (Devoured, #1)
  • Consumed (Devoured, #2)