Start by marking “The Devil's Revenge (The Devil's Eyes, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Devil's Revenge (The Devil's Eyes, #2)

The Devil's Revenge

(The Devil's Eyes #2)

The argument for my bail begins, and I lower my head until the doors behind me crash open with a thunderous roar. A vibration rushes through my body, I look up at the judge as his eyes widen and a cold silence takes hold of the room. It’s him. I know it’s him. It can be no other. Before I can turn I whisper his name and feel the energy of him blaze up my body as if the sim ...more
Published June 4th 2012

To ask other readers questions about The Devil's Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Devil's Revenge

Ela
Nov 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Absolutely loved this book and the continuation of Nick's and Kayla's relationship! My 5 stars should speak for itself but I will add that I just loved little Nicky and his already developing negotiating skills "my chair please"....I just about melted!
Cristina Buzoianu
As much as I loved the first one in this series, this book didn't work for me. It started really good, just after the events in The Devil's Eyes, but somehow it became repetitive and... I don't know.
Maybe I'll try again someday.
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
Oct 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Awesome STARS!!!

I loved it!

Kayla and Nick are back... this time with Senator Spencer Welch out to get them, and he won't stop until he does! Stupid stupid man!

With everything Nick and Kayla went through and the constant attack they are still getting... and now they know who is behind it all! And Nick is going to take them down one by one...

Never underestimate Nick.... he is watching, waiting to strike.... I love him!

And Kayla, she is not about to just sit and watch... not if she can help
Jun 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kayla, still reeling from the loss of Nick, takes control of the Jayzon empire. Nick's younger brother Ryan is there to support and protect her, but when she enters the cross-hairs of men with agenda - including the vice-presidency of the United States as a running mate - she realizes the corruption runs deeper than they thought.

She's been setup, and she needs...him.

Dark, sexy, intense... I could go on with several adjectives describing this amazing sequel to The Devil's Eyes. I had a hard time
Naomi Flirty and Dirty Book Blog
This is so not the norm for what I read but I have to say I loved it! I do of late have a bit of a tendancy to lean in the romance/erotic/emotional story lines (and to be fair this book does contain some of the afore mentioned). But this sequel was more based on the battle of prominent criminals and crime lords, with a good dash of political corruptness for good measure.
I enjoyed very much how this story played out with a few good twists. What i liked more was that in most books i read these ca
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
Really liking this series so far. Nick is your bad boy hotter than hot, sexy and yes BAD and I love that he's committed totally to Kayla and his two boys.

Book 2 doesn't disappoint and I love how each chapter features that person. Whereas you don't get lost in the story. Looking forward to Book 3.
Zizz
Nov 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I am in love with this series. This was a bit all over the place but it worked for me anyway. Just when I thought I wouldn't like it as much as the first one, the ending had me hooked eagerly anticipating the third book. Is Franky going to turn up alive eventually?! I get scared just thinking about it.
Trina
Nov 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is my new favorite!!!! Every page was just......WOW!!!! Stories like these just make me so happy to read!!! Edge of your seat, loving every minute!!!!
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books
4.25 Stars

I’m so surprised on how much I enjoyed The Devil’s Revenge. Usually it’s difficult for me to like book 2 of series, but Jennifer Loren did not disappoint!

There will be spoilers from The Devil’s Eyes

The Devil’s Revenge start where The Devil’s Eyes leaves off, Kayla sees Nick. It wasn’t a big shocker, but a good cliffy. I thought the Devil’s Revenge would have Kayla and Nick separated for most of the book, but they were not. There’s plenty of Nick and Kayla interaction that kind of weave
Khanique McDaniel
May 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Will it ever end .... ? Idk! But I know that it's a good little fix when you need some action.

Team Nick and Kayla were back with a vengeance!! Bonnie and Clyde has nothing on these two!

This book series keeps getting better and complex. New characters have arrived and we are getting the opportunity to learn more and build a better connection with the older characters. Nicky is growing up and some new additions are added to the family. Even the secrets are better kept.

If possible, Kayla got even m
Kj
Jul 30, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was an incredible improvement over the first installment.!!!! 3.75 STARS !!!! The writing was better and the story delivery was smoother. I still have a huge problem with the character of Nick. He is basically written as an protective alpha male figure. He loves his wife greatly. This just doesn't jive with the character of Nick in the first half of the first book. (view spoiler) ...more
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just....WOW!

Jun 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Lisa Gemmell
Sep 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, a little disappointed I cant read about Nick and Kayla :( This book was the second in the series and it had me on the edge the whole time. The twists were like i didn't see that coming at all, the romance between the two main characters were steamy and hot, and i enjoyed the other characters new or old. Hope there is a book three coming out soon, really enjoyed this series and would recommend it to anyone who loves action with a lot of romance from your everyday alpha male :)
Mare SLiTsReaD Reviews
Ahhhh this was an awesome series!

I wish that it was a little bit more suspensful, I found that the gritty parts went quickly without a lot of dialogue behind it.

Other than that I love Nick and I love how cunning he is!

The last page leaves you in a bit of a cliff hang so I am going to assume there is a book 3 or a spin off with a supporting character.

That I am all for!!

Shan
Dec 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this one just as much as the first...it was such an adrenaline rush and I loved every second of it! I have a major girl crush on Kayla she was a beast in this installment. The story line kept me intrigued and the special characters were fucking amazing, Eddy and Sam were the bomb! My love for Nick Jayzon quadrupled & I can't wait to start The Devil's Son.
Jenn Green
Jun 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OhMy wow, just WOW!!! Where do I even begin? Just as awesome as the 1st book!! Action packed & sexy as hell, amazing new charaters (my Fav was Elijah) to go along with what was left of the old crew, lots of twists & surprises, plenty of laughs & soooo damn hard to walk away from my kindle for even a few minutes. Awesome thrill ride!!! God I hope theres more!!!! Love this Author =)
Styles
Oct 25, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I presume you know what the book is about.

I enjoyed both books by this author. I'm going to keep an eye out for anything she writes, pretty sure I'll like it. You too. :)
Cecilie
Jan 18, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Well, this book had far better editing and writing than number 1. Some of it still reads like a newsfeed, but less jumping around. Nick turns human in this one too. Anyhow, I`m done With this series. ...more
Raj
Jun 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not your typical love story...loved it! can't wait for the 3rd book!
K3
Feb 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**This review contains spoilers**
The Devil’s Eyes
I always enjoy a great story of revenge but I especially enjoy it when it gets complicated.
Kayla Donovan has been studying Nick for years. Driven by the hate she has for him. Oh yeah, did I mention he dated her sister she feel head over heels in love with him, she was controlled by him and died. The only person that cared for her, that loved her was killed and Kayla knows he is responsible for her death, and she wants payback. Kayla finally has h
2OCC Reviews
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
With out giving too much away, Kayla really showed a different side of her self in this book. She was take charge and really showed that she could take care of business. I loved all the action and the gun scenes, and all the scenes that make this book what it is. I don’t want to spoil anything so I will say that it was a lot better then book one when it come to all the action and info that we get. I loved the characters that we saw and rooted for the good guy? Good bad guys? to win. 4 stars #2OC ...more
Joanna
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book and it had a solid story, just seemed to be a bit lackluster in places.
Divas BookBlog
Aug 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
JadeShea
When I first started reading this book I was very excited about it! I couldn't wait to start reading, and I enjoyed the start of the book a lot. But then towards the middle things just got kind of frustrating to me, and slightly over done. I felt like things just kept repeating themselves.
Nick and Kayla have a wonderful romance that I love to see how it works between them, but there just seems to be so many different factors coming into play now.
Kayla is on trial for murder now, and since Nick
Angela Lockett
Sep 14, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2013
My biggest issues with this series are the sex scenes, the names, and jumping from scene to scene.

This author appears to be able to write a good sex scene, but she never goes far enough. She does a little description and telling but it's like something is holding her back. I wish she would push past what's holding her back and write a fully developed steamy scene. I don't want a book full of smut. But when the characters seem to reconnect and heal through intimacy and closeness during sex, I ne
Candy
Narration was Horrid!

My Audible Audiobook Review:

OMG! Why, oh Why did the narration change for book 2! Finally I fall in love with a dual narration...which I usually hate.. and them bam! Book 2 has the worst narration ever... I can't even tell who is talking half the time. Such a waste too...because this series is so good... it should be a crime... but man... the narration was just horrible... I seriously hope Audible goes back to their narration table and get the two that did book 1 to lock in
Jamie
Oct 27, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: epubs
Diana Reyes
Jan 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Even better then I imagined! I love how Nick & Kayla's relationship has evolved into a beautiful union. They have both grown immensely and for that alone I enjoy their journey..The Chemistry between the two was even hotter than in the first book. Action packed and drama loaded! I loved how more of the characters were introduced and given a more deep introduction, it made for a more suspenseful and exciting read. All the characters are great and it's so interesting to get each of their POV. B ...more
✦⟣Kelly⟢✦
Wow what a whacked out story. Kayla....ugh I thought I had a hard time liking her in the first book. It only got worse for me in the second. Nag, nag, nag. She wanted to be a part of everything, she wanted to know Nicks every move, every thought. Leave the poor guy alone! Geesh!
Nick just got more whipped as the story went. I mean is this the same guy from the first book?

The author writes really really well, and that is what held me through the second book. I like the fact that this is a comple

• Awakening the Mobster (Mobster, #2)
  • Untraceable (Untouchable, #3)
  • Truth and Humility (Captive, #1)
  • The Devil's Pawn
  • Edge of Obsession (SKALS, #3)
  • Insufferable Proximity 2 (Insufferable Proximity, #2)
  • Dmitry's Closet (The Medlov Crime Family, #1)
  • Payment in Love
  • Found
  • Return to Santa Flores
  • Retribution (Blood and Honor #2)
  • Erotic Deception
  • The End of Games (The Single Lady Spy, #2)
  • Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner, #2)
  • Anarchy (Alfonzo, #3)

The Devil's Eyes (8 books)
  • The Devil's Eyes (The Devil's Eyes, #1)
  • The Devil's Son (The Devil's Eyes, #3)
  • The Devil's Masquerade: The Poison (The Devil's Eyes, #4)
  • The Devil's Masquerade: The Remedy (The Devil's Eyes, #5)
  • The New Devil in Charge  (The Devil's Eyes, #6)
  • The Devil Forgotten (The Devil's Eyes, #7)
  • Fate (The Devil's Eyes, #8)
“Only God could save me from a certain deadly fate, and so rightfully, he sent the devil to rescue me.” 14 likes
“I assumed he would be busy with some inflatable whore! Or did she round a corner to fast and bust a tit on her way here?” 6 likes