Start by marking “Fight Princess (Full Contact, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fight Princess (Full Contact, #1)

Fight Princess (Full Contact #1)

4.56  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Things Aren’t what they seem. Don’t get involved.

Celisse is too headstrong to listen. Her best friend’s boyfriend is dead, and she does not heed Cullen’s warning, slipped to her in a note as he’s being arrested for the murder.

Cullen tries to keep Celisse out of things and also tries to avoid her, both unsuccessfully. He can’t deny his feelings for her anymore, but he knows
Published September 2nd 2013 by Liquid Silver Books (first published September 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Fight Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fight Princess

Jessica Heavilin
I LOVED Fight Princess, it is an extremely well written and imaginative story and I can't wait to read more of M's work. She ranks right up there with the greats in my opinion.
Jessica Donaldson
Dec 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Love Love Love!!!!!!
Jamie (LadyJai) Dement
Aug 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Being a local crit partner in the past for M. S. Kaye, I’ve had the opportunity to read bits and pieces of several other works of hers, though never a romance. I knew her writing, and I knew how good it was, even before she acquired her publication deal. (Which I’m so happy for her, as well as proud!)

Normally, when I think of Romance, I automatically think Harlequin-type (or even that fad that has half a hundred hues of one non-nondescript color) books. Those are really not my thing. This is *NO
Haley Whitehall
Sep 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book I've read by M.S Kaye but it won't be the last. I LOVED Fight Princess. Celisse and Cullen were both well-developed likeable characters who had a lot in common and complimented each other well. Celisse, a former lawyer, comes from a rich family, but she gave that life up and is one of the best fighters in an underground ring. You've got to love a strong girl who has some moves! Cullen is a caring ex-fighter who is accused of murder. Celisse gets involved in the case bring ...more
InD'tale Magazine
The overall tone of this story is surprisingly subdued and serious despite some intense action scenes.

Read full review in the 2014 March issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Chris Cook
It Looks Like The Master Of Conflict–MSK Has Done It Again With "Fight Princess". . .Positively Riveting Page Turner

Christopher C.
Florida
Corey Kosciuszko
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book is well written with plenty of action, a fast pace, and lots of twists and turns. It kept my interest and didn't make me gag on mushiness.
M.S. Kaye
Nov 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Michelle Hoppe
Stef Burroughs
Feb 17, 2014
Jacqueline
Feb 23, 2014
Liquid Silver Books: Fight Princess, Full Contact Book 1 by M. S. Kaye 6 8 Sep 10, 2013 04:09PM
Melissa has multiple published books under her black belt. A transplant from Ohio, she resides in Jacksonville, FL with her husband. Find suspense and the unusual at www.BooksByMSK.com.
More about M.S. Kaye