Start by marking “The Unfinished Mural” as Want to Read:
The Unfinished Mural

The Unfinished Mural

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  33 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Eve Brandt has always enjoyed an uncluttered, simple life. She is a single mom, estranged from her father, and works at home designing a satirical comic strip that serves as a creative outlet for all of her pent up cynicism. She handles all crises with humor and puts off dealing with anything even slightly unpleasant in the hopes that it will all work out by itself.
But whe
Published October 30th 2012 by CreateSpace (first published April 20th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Unfinished Mural, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Unfinished Mural

Cathy
Feb 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In The Unfinished Mural by Jennifer D'Angelo, I can relate to Eve and the chaos that seems to be her life. Although I did not have the difficult job of raising my children without the help of a spouse, I remember the days in which they seemed quite bent on wounding me emotionally. Billy is the quintessential hero--and I love that he is there to help Eve hold it together. This book is really worth the read. I received this book in a Goodreads giveaway in return for an honest review.
Meg Whitehead cyr
Even though I was completed frustrated by Eve's never ending quest to avoid her own life, Billy had me at "hello." Loved it!
Mati
Feb 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book through a Goodreads giveaway.

It's hard to find a good romance that feels down to earth and believable, but I think The Unfinished Mural really does a good job of this. Rather than focus on the fluff of falling in love and being swept off your feet, it looked at the real life ups and downs of life, and focuses more on the connections that get us through that. A troubled teen, a single mom, a detached family and tense relationships, everything in thi
Becky
Sep 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Eve Brandt is a single mother of a teenager. She had Noah at a very young age. Her father, a minister, shamed her into running and leaving to live with her aunt until the child was born. Eve enjoys her simple life with Noah. Noah has become distant and angry at life and acting up in school. She tries to talk with Noah, but he has closed down from her. She doesn't want to become like her father who was demanding, overbearing and totally had no time for her when she was a child. Billy comes into t ...more
Kathleen Downey
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read

This was a really wonderful book. I enjoyed it immensely. Have tissues near by. Also plan to read late into the night. I don't find many authors that make me loose sleep but Jennifer did with this story. Really enjoyed.
Elizabeth Umber
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it...

Eve is a very messed up 30 year old woman. An unwed mother at 16, father a widowed pastor from whom she is estranged, when she meets the hero. How this complicated woman makes her life work is great reading.

Shay Leszinske
Feb 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Couldn't put it down! Was completely addicted to eve and her drama. I recieved this book through goodreads
Emeline Pico
Jun 28, 2014
Littleowl
Jan 16, 2015
Natalie
rated it did not like it
Sep 14, 2014
rated it it was ok
Jun 29, 2017
Erica
Dec 21, 2014 rated it liked it
Enjoyable read. Nothing earth-shattering or wildly insightful, but still interesting.
Oct 20, 2014
rated it it was ok
May 13, 2014
Jackie
Apr 01, 2015
  • Frog's Breathtaking Speech: How children (and frogs) can use yoga breathing to deal with anxiety, anger and tension
  • Now or Never (A Last Chance Romance, #1)
  • Homeward Bound
  • Between Rock n Roll and a Hard Place
  • Parent's Playbook for Learning
  • The Rock Star's Sheriff (Parson Corners, #1)
  • Safe Love: A Love Brothers Companion Novella (Love Brothers, #1.5)
  • Stanley & Norman: Bad Boy Basset Brothers
  • No More Bullies: For Those Who Wound or Are Wounded
  • Stop Yelling, Start Listening: Understanding Your Middle School Child
  • The Bullying Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Deal with Social Aggression and Cyberbullying
  • Betty's Child
  • Due Dates
  • His Touch (Heroes of New York, #1)
  • Billy Blue Sky
  • Who Needs a Man?
  • Hope Is Within Reach: Overcoming the Challenges of Autism Spectrum Disorder
  • Goodbye, Santa
Jennifer D’Angelo lives in Eastern Pennsylvania in a house filled with testosterone – a husband, teenage son and two boy cats. She started writing in high school when she penned a novella based on a very popular band from the eighties. While she has set aside her adolescent crush on Simon Le Bon, her imagination and love of all things fiction remain intact.
More about Jennifer D'Angelo