Start by marking “Castaways in Time (After Cilmeri, #6)” as Want to Read:
Castaways in Time (After Cilmeri, #6)

Castaways in Time

(After Cilmeri #6)

With a scarlet fever epidemic raging throughout London, a rogue baron on the loose, a new baby keeping him up at night, and a kingdom to run, the last thing David has time for is a trip to the twenty-first century. But as he should know by now, time waits for no man, not even the King of England …

Castaways in Time is the seventh novel in the After Cilmeri series. Other boo
Published September 24th 2013 by The Morgan-Stanwood Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Castaways in Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Castaways in Time

Start your review of Castaways in Time (After Cilmeri, #6)
Anna Ring
Sep 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have loved this series from the first book through the very last page published, I have even signed up to get an email when the release date for the next book comes out in 2014...I just hope it won't be late 2014
Rebecca
Oct 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This series is still fantastic!! I love how some of the characters get to go back and forth in time then ultimately wanting to return to the past. The story line is great and exciting. There is not a dull moment in the book. I cant wait for the next book to find out what happens to 2 certain people(I wont say the names so I don't give anything away) Keep the books coming Ms. Woodbury!!
Noreen
Aug 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I so hope there is another one....
Shawna  Wood (A Girl and Her Books)
******3.5 stars*****
Sivon
Nov 24, 2013 rated it liked it
I really love the story line of this whole series, but once again the author has driven me nuts with her mad switching of perspectives every single chapter and an obsessiveness to keep cliffhangers going. O.ver.kill. If she finishes this series, I'll read it, but I don't think I'll pick up anything else of hers. I gave 3 stars for the story line.

I love reading. I love suspense. I love cliffhangers. But there is a point which overkill can take a good book, to feeling like the author is just jerk
Bruce
Dec 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Five months ago, I read my first Woodbury Novella. Today I started reading my 23rd Woodbury title. I obviously think she is a marvelous writer, and I am already starting to dread running out of her books to read by this time next year.
Castaways in Time is another demonstration that Sarah Woodbury is a good writer who keeps getting better. With this novel, her stories continue to become more developed while introducing additional rich charters into the storyline. I hope Callum and Cassie continu
Diane
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
On his way to Ireland to deal with Valence problem, David’s ship is caught in a storm. The rudder has been sabotaged. Callus and Cassie are with him, and as always when his life is in danger, he travels to the future. Meanwhile, Valence, with a force of 2000 men, is attacking Windsor.
Jsga914
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving the whole series!
Mickie Danner
Love the series! Keep coming back for more---love how we get to see lives & history change ...more
Michelle Louise
This book needed to happen

Seriously, actions needed to have consequences and this book delivers on two. The first is the consequence of having the main antagonist for the last 3 books live. I know the main characters are nice but after three major life threatening plots one would say enough is enough. Nice to see a good job breaking it hero going on here.

The second is in regards to the events in the modern era in the sixth book. The modern world is no longer a safe haven and it shouldn't be. It
Mina
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just recently started reading the After Cilmeri Series and I LOVE everything about it. I read all 12 books in 2 weeks and can't wait for the next one to arrive on my kindle next month.
Tessa
Jan 17, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5 stars. After promising myself last year to stop reading this series I read the next one anyway, what can I say, I love time travel and I just can't help myself and I seem to love to hate something!
It took some effort to remember who everyone was and what had happened but I got into it pretty quickly again. I also remembered pretty quickly why I stopped reading. The ease with how they travel between the 21'st and the 13th century irritates me, l feel time travel should be perminent, what is
Debbie Ballard
Nov 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved and enjoyed listening to the audio version of Castaways in Time that I received free from the wonderfully, talented author Sarah Woodbury.
Listening to the exciting and engaging voices and compelling characters narrated by Laurel Schroeder enables the reader to envision and hear the characters interactions.
As David, the King of England, with his friends, Callum and Cassie, are sailing in the treacherous waters on their way to a meeting, the three of them are transported forward in time. B
Susan
Nov 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The After Cilmeri series, a time-travel / alternate world storyline, involves an American teenager ... now a young man of 20... who ends up in a position of political power in the Middle Ages. In this book, the young man and two of his companions are swept into the 21st Century as the only means of surviving shipwreck at sea.

Political intrigue haunts their every move both in the modern present, and equal amounts of intrigue and treason are stalking their loved ones "back home." Lots of nail-bit
Sandy
Jun 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ack. So much happening, and yet it all seems to work out by the end, of course. I think I like these kinds of stories because I like to believe that there really are sympathetic honorable people high up in the halls of power, who are willing to throw their weight behind things that don't necessarily benefit them personally in the short term, but help the populace in general out in the longer term. I'm sad at people getting left behind, but maybe (as implied right at the end) they'll be able to d ...more
Meg
Feb 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved this! I kept having to read it in snatches due to work or other obligations, but when I told myself, "just a few pages", I'd find myself 60 pages gone in no time. I love the characterization and character interaction, but the clarity of facts and history and the gaping chasm between David's England and the alternate universe that is modern Cardiff was brilliant. The juxtaposition of modern MI-5 medieval Court and warfare was incredibly enlightening.
Donna
I have loved every book in this series so far and this one is no exception. I love that they time traveled in a new way. I was sad that Callum and Cassie had to stay behind but I hope that they can return in a future book. I am anxious to learn how they stop the greedy 21st century people from taking over the medieval lands. This series is one of my absolute favorite series and I can't wait to read more.
Loretta
Oct 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Three people travel forward in time from the twelfth century, but the security forces are waiting for them. Will they all be able to return? Will any of them return? They are, after all, originally from the 21st century. And what will they find if they are able to return? For war is waging in the twelfth century, and with time travel, nothing is certain.
I found this more gripping than the previous books, although I have enjoyed them all.
Jilly
Jul 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: after-cilmeri
I have enjoyed this series though the continuation of David and family going back to the future and being chased by the government is getting tiresome.

I feel like the overall arch oof the story is changing drastically and would make me less likely to continue reading the series were it not for the twist at the end.
✿Claire✿
Another great book in the series. Having read the blurb for the next one already, I knew part of what would happen and spent a lot of the book dreading it. But it wasn't as bad as I feared. I loved the chance to learn more about Lili, Cassie and Callum as well as watching David develop as a King.
Bigbear Woolliscroft
Having established an alternative historical outcome in the last five books. Sara Woodbury is definitely changing tack, suddenly we have secret service agents after David and the medieval story is taking a bit of a back burner...interesting to see, how this develops.
Meri
Love this series

As with the other books in this series it is very captivating and keeps your interest throughout the entire story. The way Sarah ends the books makes you antsy for the next book. Great story and series!
Sandra Pulliam
Aug 27, 2015 rated it liked it
I really do enjoy this series. I was happy they went back to the Future but I think they need more of Anna in this series. It's like she is a side note and it's all about David. I am moving on to the next book because I truly want to know how all this ends.
Sharon Tucker
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Action pack

In this series there is a lot action and intrigue for 21st century and the 13th century. David, Callum and Cassie faces an unexpected adventure that changes things for them.
Jo Anne Greenberg
Great series!

Ms. Woodbury has created a masterpiece in this series. I love the characters and the dialog between the medieval and current times. I'm on to book 7 and can't wait to start this next book in the series!
Alyssa
Sep 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
I like this series and enjoyed it very much. I still feel like Cassie is flat, but I like the books that are more political in this series than romantic
Cindy
Sep 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
Great alternate history of Wales - with time travel too!
Ellen
Mar 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
At the risk of repeating myself, I am really liking this series. Only 2 books left, then the wait until Book 9's May release.
Chelskay90
Apr 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-ebook
This is my favorite of the series. Cassie and Callum were favorites of mine when they appeared and I love them so much more after this one!!
Amy
May 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned-books
Still love the After Cilmeri series.

• The Message of Blood (Thomas Berrington #8)
  • Highlander's Unwanted Bride
  • Sins of the Fathers: A Gavin Rownt Medieval Mystery (Gavin Rownt Medieval Mysteries Book 3)
  • Forest of Souls (Ela of Salisbury Medieval Mysteries, #4)
  • The Corpse at Windsor Bridge (Stephen Attebrook Mysteries #10)
  • A Time Of End (The Executioner Knights #4)
  • Breach of Faith (Ela of Salisbury Medieval Mysteries, #2)
  • Cathedral of Bones (Ela of Salisbury Medieval Mysteries, #1)
  • Highlander's Lionheart (Beasts of the Highland #1)
  • A Matter of Justice: A Matthew Cordwainer Medieval Mystery (Matthew Cordwainer Medieval Mysteries Book 11)
  • WolfeHeart (De Wolfe Pack Generations, #1)
  • Winter of Solace (Executioner Knights #5)
  • Never Doubt a Duke (Never, #1)
  • The Planter's Wife
  • The Promise of Pain (Thomas Berrington #7)
  • The Mountain Dark (The Executioner Knights #2)
  • The Lost Child  (Ela of Salisbury Medieval Mysteries, #3)
  • Meat Cute: The Hedgehog Incident (Parasol Protectorate, #0)
With over a million books sold to date, Sarah Woodbury is the author of more than forty novels, all set in medieval Wales. Although an anthropologist by training, and then a full-time homeschooling mom for twenty years, she began writing fiction when the stories in her head overflowed and demanded that she let them out. While her ancestry is Welsh, she only visited Wales for the first time at univ ...more

After Cilmeri (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Footsteps in Time (After Cilmeri #1)
  • Prince of Time (After Cilmeri #2)
  • Crossroads in Time (After Cilmeri, #3)
  • Children of Time (After Cilmeri #4)
  • Exiles in Time (After Cilmeri, #5)
  • Ashes of Time (After Cilmeri, #7)
  • Warden of Time (After Cilmeri, #8)
  • Guardians of Time (After Cilmeri, #9)
  • Masters of Time (After Cilmeri, #10)
  • Outpost in Time (After Cilmeri #11)

News & Interviews