Start by marking “Rockstar's Girl (Decoy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rockstar's Girl (Decoy, #2)

Rockstar's Girl

(Decoy #2)

After finding each other after four years, Jax has found out the truth that he's Finley's dad. Even though Jax is angry with Kendal for keeping him away from his son, he still wants Kendal back. In Jax's eyes Kendal has always been his. He will have her back, even if that means having a fight in the middle of a club.

Kendal knows she loves Jax but she doesn't know if she
ebook
Published September 27th 2013 (first published September 26th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Rockstar's Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rockstar's Girl

Start your review of Rockstar's Girl (Decoy, #2)
Markéta
Nov 02, 2015 rated it liked it
2.5 stars! ***

So, someone did acutally hire an editor or learnt how to spell! I only found a few mistakes and they were far and few between. Commas were still hard to find but not completely non-existent.. So, good job! Couple of steps up from the previous book.

Even the writing got better. It looked like a five teen year old wrote it and not a ten year old. But once again it was simple, straight forward and kind of boring.

The characters didn't change one bit and they all seem the same.

I don't
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
The line for Finley's fan club starts here...
This is my favorite book in the series so far. I can see improvement in the author's writing skills, however; I still want to volunteer to do a final proofread for her to avoid those distracting typos.

This book is a very sweet look into Jax's heart as he meets his son for the first time, realizing how much he's missed, and what he has to look forward to. Kendall is still eaten up with guilt for depriving Jax of all the moments he never got to
Saskia 'follow my shoes' Smith
Sep 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
I read book #1 and for a first release i thought it was awesome, and the writer did very well! Her style of writing is different to a lot of the releases out there, for a while I was bored reading the same writing styles from books ordered on Amazon; then I read K.T ishers books, and it was like a breath of fresh air!! something new and different. I would like to add that it is rare that a second release is just as awesome as the first book, but i hand on heart can say book #2 is just as ...more
Lee Tamasi-gajda
Sep 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I couldn't wait for this book to come out and I was not disappointed. Loved it!

I needed a book of pure happiness and this was it. Rockstar Jax falls inlove with his son (a mini him) and never stops loving Kendal.

That little boy and what he comes out with makes you want to smile. The innocents of a child and how they see their mom and dad. I could really picture a 3 year old coming out with it.

If you read the first book, you will love the second book. Looking forward to the third book in
Laurie P
Aug 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What a fabulous follow up to Rockstar Daddy!!!

I had such high hopes for the follow up to book 1 & worried that it wouldnt meet my expectations!! WOW!! FAR exceeded my expectations.....

I will not give any spoilers away, but I will say the characters & everything was so much better than book 1, the author has outdone herself fabulously! ;)

this books so sweet, definitely recommend to my friends & yeah the waiting YET again for book 3 for this impatient hussy is going to be bloody hell!
Jessie
Sep 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
loved it !! .. It was definitely worth the wait :-)
I'm so happy they got their happy ever after !!
Finley is so cute !!
cant wait to read Tanya and Leo story hmm I'm intrigued with them.
well done miss Fisher you should be proud
Antonella
May 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Read it long time ago. Forgot to add it. Anyway there was a time I loved anything accidental in romance novels. Sooooooo......still average read, book, story...just okay.
Diane
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Fallen for Books

This is book 2 in the Decoy series and continues the story of Jax and Kendal begun in Rockstar's Daddy. Reunited after the band moved back home after over five years on the road, Kendal revealed the secret she'd kept from her family and friends all those years. Her little boy Finlay's dad was Jax.

Feeling free after those years of secrecy, Kendal was overjoyed to see Jax and Finlay immediately bonding and developing the father/son relationship she never thought they'd
Anny hernandez
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

WOW WOW I just finish reading this book, and I have to say that I am loving this series, I am loving the characters, and love how the book turn out to be, I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

The second book picks right up where the first book ( Rock Star Daddy ) end it, if you haven't read it you need to get to it.

The story begging with Kendal, when she left Sophie house after the wedding, after
Helen Stothard
Nov 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved the continuation of Kendal and Jax story, it felt a little like a child's fairy tale though in some parts, Cinderella meeting Prince Charming, although I kept getting distracted by Tanya and Leo's story, or lack of, just when I thought we'd find out, we didn't, the good news is that's coming in book 3 :-)

I kept waiting for the 'bad' to hit, in books like this it never runs smoothly, but it never seemed to happen, there were hiccups along the way, but I guess these guys have loved each
Summer Parks
Apr 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great follow up to Rockstar daddy. The pace was definitely improved in this installment of the Decoy series. I am very interested to see what is in store for Leo and Tanya. I am hoping for a little more angst. These first two books were enjoyable, I just am a fan of a little bit of a struggle and felt Jax and Kendel's love just picked up where they left off years ago hardly any questions asked. That just may not be this authors style and that's fine because I still very much enjoyed these first ...more
Lisa
Oct 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
This picks up exactly from the point where Kendal is forced to tell Jax her secret. Can Jax forgive her and get their relationship back on track?

It feels as though Kendal and Jax are meant to be together: that they are two halves of the same whole. This was fun, hot and steamy. There were plenty of raw emotional moments as well as sweet aww moments.

There was a natural flow to the story that didn't seem forces. It has a great set of characters and hints of what is to come further down the line.
Megha
Oct 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
so I like the story.i think it could have been a 5 star book but honestly I was looking for mush and light romance and this fits the bills completely. it's just a very different take on the lives of band members.not everything is about groupies and orgies and unrelenting unemotional relationships. this book goes to show that there is a family,a tie that binds these people that is beautiful. what makes it more so is that there is no blame game.its all about acceptance and understanding and that ...more
Tonya
Sep 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great amazing book loved jax and kendall's story and can not wait for tanya and leo. This decoy series is really really good!
Dianne
Jan 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Much better! lol I enjoy this one a lot more than the first one. I really loved the 3 of them together. :)
Grace Moore
Upon starting Kendal and Jax's books, I was immediately put off by the grammatical errors. Rockstar's girl was better in that sense than Rockstar Daddy, but it still drove me crazy. As a scholarly writer, I wanted nothing more than to copy edit these books, so that people could enjoy them completely and give them a full five stars.
that being said, I absolutely loved these two books. I felt like the pacing was perfect and there wasn't too much angst. The romance was adorable and Finley is the
Brittany's Readin
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After the famous "you the daddy" situation and dancing around each other in the first book Jax and Kendal finally get down to business and stuff happens! Forreal! I found myself saying 'finally' practically every other chapter. It was nice that their Happily Ever After happened and I loved the relationship between Finley and Jax- it was so sweet but came a bit too natural. There was also a lot of leading up to the next book with Tanya and Leo, though to be honest I think I'm going to end my ...more
Kim
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd in the Decoy Series and should be read in order.

Now that Jax knows he’s Finley father, he wants nothing more then to have a relationship with him. He may be mad at Kendal for keeping this from him, but he loves her too much not to fight to keep both of them in his life. Kendal feels guilty for what she did and does what she can to make it up to Jax and Finley. The more time Jax spends with her and Finley the more she realizes she can’t live without him, but can she live with Jax’
FTTEBB
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd in the Decoy Series and should be read in order.

Lisa
Feb 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rockstars Girl by K.T. Fisher is the second book in her Decoyseries. It is the conclusion to the story of Jax and Kendal's romantic second chance.

When book one, Rockstar Daddy, left me at 2 am on a massive cliffhanger I was disgruntled, until I realized book 2 was out already and I immediately went to amazon and downloaded it. Phew! Disaster averted! Well, **SPOILER ALERT FOR BOOK ONE**, when Kendal blurted out that Finley was indeed Jax's son and the book flipping ended - MAN!!!!

So we begin
Michelle
Jun 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: second-chance
4-4.5 stars. Jax and Kendal's story continues. I liked the natural progression between them, how neither of them wanted to rush into a relationship because they were both thinking about their son, Finley, first. Kendal held back a lot more than Jax, though, and some of those reservations I didn't quite understand except that she was somewhat insecure or thought that Jax would want to live a rockstar life and not be tied down in any way. However, having spent enough time in Jax's POV, that is far ...more
Tatania
Mar 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Still this is sucks lol
Your story not my kind of story
Well maybe the way you write the story. I don't like it, sorry
I have a lot to say about the way you write the story
I'm glad that now you don't have any gramatical wrong and there's no typho
But still the story is kinda bleh
Sorry to say but it's true eventhough i pretty much like the story but sometimes i just find it impossible or that you made it like that just for the sake of story
When fin said about married -_- me no likey. First he just
Heather
Mar 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
As soon as I finished the copy for Rockstar Daddy that I won, I had to go buy Rockstar’s Girls. I think I liked this one even more than I liked the first. I think it wwas because there was so much more Jax and Kendal together and we got to see Jax and Finley together. It was so good.

I loved watching Finley and Jax’s relationship grow, watching Finley wanting to emulate his dad.

Jax and Kendal’s chemistry is amazing, as I hoped it would be. They really are a cool couple together.

I think I have
Kaylene Osborn
Feb 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Light and very enjoyable rockstar romance story ....

Rockstar’s Girl takes off where Rockstar Daddy left off with Jax and Kendal finding each other after their four year separation and Jax finding out that he is a father to Finley. I really liked the first book and this book did not disappoint either.

This was a love story with lots of romance and a happy ever after feel all through the book. These books are different to the stock standard books out there at the moment, in that it was really
Hooked On Books
Nov 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Jax has pushed Kendal to tell him who the father of her child is. She leaves, crying, upset and full of guilt and regret. Jax is floored to find out he is the missing father. He doesn't understand any of this. He shows for their talk. Kendal is completely broken and Jax loves her so much. He wants her, he wants his child, he wants his family, now he has to prove to Kendal that this is what he wants. He doesn't want the groupies, and endless women. He wants her and Finley. He will do anything to ...more
☮ Syrina ☮ RWBR
Apr 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
These two fight hard for their relationship and you clearly see the pain, confusion, and anxiety they each feel when thoughts of the past interrupt their family future. Kendal continues to feel guilty about her decision of keeping little Finley a secret from Jax. They took things slowly this time as they build a solid relationship.

Reading how Finley and Jax’s relationship grew and watching Finley emulate his dad, and watching Jax realizing that his dream of having his own little family becoming
Emma
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
After devouring the previous novel and the prequel I was not let down at all by this hot sizzling read!!

Jax and Kendal have met after four years apart their love is still there but guilt lies heavily on Kendal and she worries that Jax can't forgive her and the responsibilities of Finlay as to do the best by him.

Jax loves Kendal and Finlay, and it's a beautiful read to see a man falling into love with a little boy who he's missed the early years of his life with.

Jax is determined to get Kendal
Moon Love
Oct 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!

This book picked up right where Rockstar Daddy left off. The book wrapped up Kendal and Jax's story neatly. Kendal and Jax still loved each other after four years, but they were afraid to declare it to each other. I didn't understand why Kendal's fear had to do with Finley, because he wanted his parents together the most. Plus he and his father really got along well. I do appreciate the fact Kendal took things slowly, because she made sure it was what was right for her and Finley.
Judy Miracle
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
loved the ending of Jax and Kendal's story. I was hooked from the beginning of the first book and this one started where book 1 left you hanging.

Jax finally knows he's a father and Finley takes to Jax Ina. way that is entirely sweet you just can't get enough of the two.

Not only is Jax getting to know his son and make up the 4 years he missed but he's also proving he still loves Kendal as much as he did 4 years ago. this book has some hot sex scenes but not entirely too graphic which I loved.

Magic Within the Pages
Jan 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Reviewer: Donna - Magic Within The Pages
Rating: 4 Stars

This book starts off from the last one which I found really good. Jax now knows he's Finley's father so this book is based around Jax getting to know his son and win Kendal back. The girl is has loved for six years. Half way through the book i felt like this book didn't have the same spark that the first book had. It was still a page turner as I read most of it in an evening. This book did mention Janya and Leo's problems a lot and I'm quite
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Rocker That Holds Me (The Rocker, #1)
  • Cash (The Ride Series Second Generation Book 3)
  • Surviving The Biker (The Biker, #2)
  • Already Gone
  • Dirty Secret (The Burke Brothers, #1)
  • No Ifs, Ands, or Bears About It (Grayslake, #1)
  • Our Song
  • Jacob (Kings of Guardian, #1)
  • I'd Rather Not (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #3)
  • Pure Attraction
  • Until Lilly (Until, #3)
  • Ice (Regulators MC, #1)
  • In The Red (Devil's Due MC, #1)
  • Ruin Series Boxed Set (Ruin, #1-2.5)
  • Reclaimed (Angel's Halo MC #4)
  • Claiming Sarah (Ace Security, #5)
  • Center Mass (Code 11-KPD SWAT,  #1)
  • Surprise, Baby!
K.T Fisher is a British romance author.
Her books are packed with suspense and thrilling dangers, add her signature erotic scenes and you have a steaming romance that you have to read.
Ever since K.T Fisher released her first book,

She loves to hear from you, so feel free to contact her.

Decoy (4 books)
  • Rockstar Daddy (Decoy, #1)
  • Rockstar's Angel (Decoy, #3)
  • Rockstar's Temptation (Decoy #4)