Start by marking “Microchip: The Agenda Is Now” as Want to Read:
Microchip: The Agenda Is Now

Microchip: The Agenda Is Now

Microchip is an epic saga set in the very near future. It’s a timely, up to date chronicle filled with action, adventure, intrigue, romance, science, politics and peril.

In the not too distant future, the world’s economy has completely collapsed. The new one world government in conjunction with the World Central Reserve Bank has plans to usher in a new era of pe
Published January 16th 2014 by Day Owl Press (first published January 1st 2014)

Start your review of Microchip: The Agenda Is Now
Dolly Mcroberts
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I just finished the Microchip novel and I must say it is indeed an up to the minute, well timed book. It contains many issues that have a direct bearing on the concerns of many people both worldwide and some that I know personally. My own social circle is abounding with knowledgeable people highly concerned about government intrusions into our personal lives; everything from simple matters such as taking our picture at red lights, surveillance cameras, body scanners, to tapping our phones and mu ...more
Moon
WOW!
 photo beckett_heat_wave.gif
I wish I could give this book ten stars! Chey Barnes takes facts that are unknown to most of the U.S. Citizens, some that sound crazy, but are completely true, and she weaves them into a story that keeps you turning page after page (and running to google the interesting info).

I think everyone should read this book, it's a wonderful story.. beautifully written and contains a lot info
Michelle Randall
Reveiwed for Reader's Favorite.

The world is changing, and ever so quickly. It used to be that everyone used paper money, and you got paid with a paper paycheck. Now it is credit and debit cards and your payroll is direct deposited. What is next? Microchip envisions a future that could easily be only years down the road in where now, everything is done with a mircochip in the hand. For the most part, the world goes along with the idea and complies without really thinking, but this sto
Hope
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC ebook from the author in exchange for an honest review.

There's the world you think you know...then there's the world behind it. In "Microchip", author Chey Barnes weaves an intelligent tale of a not-too-distant future, where humanity stands on a precipice. With extensive research, Barnes brings truths to the average citizen in the form of a fictional debut.

"Microchip" starts out introducing each character in a new chapter, which threw me at first. In hindsight, it makes sense
Neil
Sep 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Microchip by Chey Barnes is a good book if you like lots of involved dialog that progresses the story along as it is done very well. I can only imagine the amount of research that went into writing this book as it is deep in understanding of the banking industry, the IT realm and combine that with the element of believable dialog and social interaction and you have a well-written book. It is also sidelined with some well received Biblical implications of the end times. Some twists and turns occu ...more
Jessica Nubins
Aug 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!!! I'm a big fan of future conspiracy theories but this style of writing is genius! Thank you so much for sending me an advanced review copy. My husband is now reading it! 1st book he read in the past 2 years!
Boompy1234
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
enjoyed every page of this book. It is clever, full of interesting people and ideas. It is thought provoking, frightening and entertaining.
Doug Lovelace
Aug 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent, would recommend to anyone.
David Ledeboer
Dec 03, 2013 rated it did not like it
I really had high hopes for this book, Microchip: The Agenda Is Now by Chey Barnes. I really did. Let me be clear – this is the past tense because after wading through this mush I really wish I could get my time back.

First of all, let’s start with the plot. The world is being taken over by evil bankers who have their sights set on ethnic cleansing, power grabbing, and just plain general world domination. They plan to do this by inserting microchips into the wrist of every human being
Kari Trumbo
Sep 23, 2015 rated it liked it
I was given this copy free in order to review it, it in no way guarantees that I will review it positively. *Some adult language, non-typical of a Christian novel.

Microchip has a plethora of characters you meet in the beginning acts, some of them follow through the entire story, others just pop in and return at the end. It is full of a lot information that may make you think about society, politics, and the banking industry today. It makes some very valid points. It does not state ho
Ted Talks
Aug 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
registered on Good reads just to show my appreciation for this book and my free copy. Please keep in mind my free copy did not persuade me to write this review. This is from my heart. I really loved this book. You can actually see all the warning signs from this book telling us as a society to not follow in the same steps. Also about RF microchip enabled devices and implants, I don't think you need me to tell you to STAY WAY!!!
Samuel Holmes
Jul 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I loved it!!! Suitably dark by its nature but Microchip never takes itself too seriously and throughout the novel there is an air of comedy about it that makes it more enjoyable. I loved that feeling the author imparts and it makes reading the book a breeze. When you tie in the fast pace with these great characters you end up with a book that you can fly through without pause for breath. GREAT BOOK!
Danny W.
Aug 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Its hard to write a bad review on a free advanced copy and I'm glad I do not have to. This is a wonderful, well written, fun, educational sci-fi novel. It took me a long time to read it but only because of personal issues so I haven't got around to it. Last week I took it with me on vacation and just finished it this morning. That's a fast read for someone like me, and it was very suspenseful. I love it and I want to see a sequel or more like it from the author!
Kelly Holmes
Jul 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
If you enjoy any George Orwell novels then read Chey Barne's Microchip: The Agenda Is Now. And if you haven't read George Orwell then read Animal Farm and 1984, simple as that.

The future vision in Mirochip shows a world torn apart by the idea of advanced bio technology creating RF implants, barcodes, etc.. the results seem to be pretty catastrophic, but the plot has a nice twist to it. GREAT READ!!!
John Nell
Jul 24, 2014 rated it liked it

Gave this book to my dad before his early retirement and he said now he has something to look forward to! I liked it myself. It can get a little confusing at times but that's probably because I grew up believing everything I was told... sometimes it's not always the truth and Microchip shines some light on many great topics.
Sheeba Edwards
Jul 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
I finished my advanced review copy last month and actually read a few parts of the beginning again. I really enjoyed it and most likely will read a 2nd time. Great sci-fi story with such a realistic feel to the plot and main characters. I would like to know what are future plans... will there be a sequel book, movie, TV show??
William H
Aug 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
this is one is for the conspiracy lover in you, but is also just a good read to give to a sci-fi lover as a gift. I read this book while camping last weekend... it took me about 4 days to read the whole thing so it is a great page turner with very real plot that can happen to our society any day now ! I loved it!
Peter Hosel
Jul 16, 2014 rated it liked it
As you can imagine once we start to create bio technology, implant chips, organic barcode systems, etc... The world and the human race will be doomed and most likely the people will start a violent revolution. Many people object to this concept and they'd rather fight instead of live life like what takes place in Microchip. Good read!
Cinderella Man
Jul 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
The main reason why this book works is due to the authors ability to paint a picture in the near future that most Americans will relate to. The story is quite poetic but maintains an urgency and at times a brutality that reminds the reader how corrupt our society can become. great book!
Coach Carter
Jul 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Microchip is like one of those clever teachers that manages to educate through fun and amusement. More than that though its a book that can be enjoyed on many levels. You can just enjoy the ride; the crazily constructed story and crafty characters or you can enjoy the messages it subtly imparts.
Vivian Ruiz
Jul 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Fast paced, action is frequent, frantic and well wrote... always kept along the side of realism... There are also messages to be gained, nice hint of comedy through out, calamity, and a GREAT ending!!
Jose Lito
Jul 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
It is clear that Chey Barnes is a gifted author. In many ways this novel feels like a classic science fiction story from the 20th century. As with those stories in the "golden age" of science fiction it isn't afraid to offer something different... GREAT READ!
Elton Brands
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Microchip is a clever book, not only compelling, and well-written but it sucks you in from the start ! It shows that the author Chey Barnes will be around for a long time and maybe her first classic. Not to mention how epic the ending was, it matched the tone of the book perfectly.
James Pro
Aug 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great book... I loved how it shows how mankind will be so busy scheming and killing to care about what the government is really up to... I paid $10 for a used ARC and I just pre-ordered real book. GREAT READ!
Webster Luccin
Aug 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
just finished my advanced copy and all I can say is: is there any more?A sequel? Movie or TV show spin-off? Because I loved it! Loved the realism and awesome and unique characters, of course Winthrop Shaw would have to be my personal favorite. Great read! Give it a try!
Taylor Made
Aug 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Kind of thrilling, very addictive, the plot just springing off the page with its often familiar settings . Reminds me a lot of our world we live in now!
Michael Keiser
Jul 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
One of the real strengths of this book is how real the story is. Almost every American can relate to this plot and helps it to become so addictive and pretty much a non-stop page turner.
Chey Barnes
Aug 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Chey Barnes
Aug 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jason Zambrano