Start by marking “Mindful Living with Asperger's Syndrome: Everyday Mindfulness Practices to Help You Tune in to the Present Moment” as Want to Read:

Based on his own life experiences, travels and meditations, Chris Mitchell reflects on how mindfulness practice can help people with Asperger's Syndrome (AS) with daily challenges including negative thought patterns, emotional and sensory issues, and navigating the social world.

This practical handbook provides advice and instruction on adopting a mindful way of living to
Published December 21st 2013 by Jessica Kingsley Publishers (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Mindful Living with Asperger's Syndrome, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mindful Living with Asperger's Syndrome

Start your review of Mindful Living with Asperger's Syndrome: Everyday Mindfulness Practices to Help You Tune in to the Present Moment
Aaron
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Mindfulness and meditation have been invaluable on my journey. I picked up this book to see if there was anything new to learn. Not much to glean since I have been reading books about buddhism and meditating for a while. Was helpful in guiding exercises to become more aware of parts of the body (and hopefully to increase the flow of emotional information there).
Katie
Mar 10, 2016 rated it liked it
I bought this book after attending a talk by Mitchell at Newcastle University. I already do yoga and I am interested in learning more about Mindfulness and as I support students with Autism the Asperger syndrome I formation was really relevant. The book was informative and gave examples of guided meditation and mindfulness practice. I have learned a lot and read this book quickly. As a result I am planning on attending mindfulness meditation sessions to give it a go. I will recommend this to all ...more
Rhys Morgan
Diane Duffy
Jun 16, 2017

• Safety Skills for Asperger Women: How to Save a Perfectly Good Female Life
  • ADHD Go-to Guide: Facts and strategies for parents and teachers
  • The Bone Yard (Body Farm, #6)
  • The Magician's Elephant
  • City of Windows (Lucas Page, #1)
  • Bones to Ashes (Temperance Brennan, #10)