Start by marking “Forget Me” as Want to Read:
Forget Me

Forget Me

An edge-of-your seat psychological thriller with a romantic twist

On the three-month anniversary of her boyfriend Flynn’s death, Morgan uploads her only photo of him to FriendShare to get some closure—but she’s shocked when the facial recognition software suggests she tag him as "Evan Murphy." She’s never heard of Evan, but a quick search tells her that he lives in a nearby
Published August 7th 2014 by G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Forget Me, please sign up.
Tiffany Whats most intriguing about this book is you never fully know what's going on or who to trust until the end, and I'm usually really good at figuring…moreWhats most intriguing about this book is you never fully know what's going on or who to trust until the end, and I'm usually really good at figuring out the endings of books before they happen.(less)
Sophie This book is an absolutely incredibly well written book. The mystery is almost impossible to figure out, so it is not one of those, "Oh, I know what…moreThis book is an absolutely incredibly well written book. The mystery is almost impossible to figure out, so it is not one of those, "Oh, I know what it is" types of books. There are many stages to the plot line, and this book only took me a few days to read because I got addicted to it.(less)

Kim Harrington
FORGET ME is finally out! YAY! *throws confetti*
Sana
2.5 stars.

This started off really well. I mean there was literally a shocking death scene and then the synopsis promised such an exciting and thrilling read, I was hoping to love this! I mean, your boyfriend dies. Then there's this dude out there. Who looks. Just. Like him. And then you're dead boyfriend has been keeping secrets from you. Lying to you. You want to know what the fuck was going on. Who the fuck was your boyfriend?

Yeah sounds pretty awesome, but it wasn't !

⚫Like, the writing was
Jo
Jul 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
A well written suspense that will satisfy lovers of the genre. The mystery is thought provoking. The idea that we all have a doppelganger is intriguing. What would you do if the boy you saw get hit by a car was resurrected in another boy only a short distance away? Morgan certainly uses her brain and not just reacting with her emotions. I loved that she was careful and cautious about dangerous situations. I hate when the protagonist runs off and does something stupid because they just know in th ...more
Katiria
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites-books
*** Review Forget Me on Kati's Bookaholic Rambling Reviews ***

I know there are some readers who do not really like this book and I can totally understand why. But I absolutely love and enjoy it. Forget Me really is a young adult, mystery thriller book that I had always read when I was in my early twenty's. But I haven't read many like it since than and I am so glad and happy I check this book out from the library, because it brought back so many nostalgic
vic (indefinite hiatus)
well.....um

this book was not what i expected.

the overall concept was a+. but the writing?? i...feel like saying how i felt would be too offensive. [ incoherent muttering including many swear words]

the plot starts off extremely well. there was a shocking death, you get this little insight into this abandoned town, etc, etc. then your boyfriend dies in an accident. then you find out he might not be head. then he's lying to you. you wonder, what the hell is wrong with this boyfriend of yours?

but th
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Nov 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-books
3.5 Stars

RTC!
Faye
K. A. Harrington is a pseudonym for Kim Harrington. I've read her Clarity Duology a while back, and I remembered loving them dearly, so I was expecting another awesome story. This wasn't the case.

This is a mystery novel. And in a mystery novel, the mystery MUST be well-written Here, the mystery was much too simple, way too easy for the characters to solve. I like my mysteries to have multiple layers and to keep me guessing until end. I like my mysteries to have that 'BAM!' moment when the myste
~Bellegirl91~
Jul 01, 2015 rated it liked it
This wasn't what I was really expecting and of all the movies and books I've read, I wasn't all too surprised when the person who was behind it all the whole time by the time I got close to the end. so I guess you can say it became too predictable the closer I got to finishing this book. I was a bit surprised to know I was right but still felt like it lacked that excitement for me. Maybe I'm just not used to getting predictions right haha

This book was entertaining I'll admit and once I actually
Diane S ☔
Jun 26, 2014 rated it liked it
A book written for the young adult reader with engaging characters and a mystery I found easy to get caught up in. Kind of reminded me of my Nancy Drew days.

ARC from netgally.
Ashley
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was ok
Once
Aug 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing

OUaT's Review

I remember seeing the cover of this book last year and I loved the creepy vibe I got by just looking at it. It felt hunted. And I need to read it. When I saw the copy available on Edelweiss, I had to get it. Unfortunately, I was denied. Come upon this year, I see that Yara receives the copy and I immediately asked her to send it to me. Thank you, Yara - I freaking adored this book. I loved it to pieces.

I felt in love.

I was hooked.

Yes, hooked. This is the correct word to describe how
Melissa Chung
Jul 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I can't believe my first reaction to this prologue was wrong. This was an incredible mystery thriller. The reason I'm giving this book 4 stars is the insta-love.

Morgan Tulley is a teen student by day photographer at all other times. She's working on a portfolio to enter into a summer program. She is also a free lance photographer for the local paper. They pay her peanuts but its experience.

One day while taking pictures of an abandoned amusement park she meets a boy, Flynn Parkman. He is super m
☣Lynn☣
This was a decent YA thriller. A bit predictable, but it kept me wanting more till the very end.
Benni
Jul 10, 2014 rated it liked it
Review: http://bennitheblog.com/bookbiters/fo...

One night, as she is driving, Morgan sees her mysterious boyfriend Flynn on the road. They fight in her car, and right after he breaks up with her and leaves, he’s hit by an SUV and dies at the hospital—or so Morgan is told.

Three months later, Morgan uploads a photo of Flynn to FriendShare and the site offers to tag the photo with the name “Evan Murphy.” Evan lives in a nearby town and looks exactly like Flynn. Did her boyfriend fake his own death?
Kallie.C
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forget Me was one of my favorite reads. I've never read a realistic fiction book like this one. It was a very emotional book. By the beginning, it was able to grasp my attention and I easily got pulled into the story. The story itself was amazing there was always something happening and it just kept you into the book constantly. I couldn't stop reading this book it was so good and I enjoyed it a lot. The story felt real and it made me feel like I was there. I would suggest this book to anyone be ...more
Imani
Aug 06, 2014 rated it liked it

It was fast-paced YA suspense novel.

The only complaint I have is that we got to see or know more of Flynn. Because it was he just died and Morgan really liked him. I wanted more interaction with him.

It was a little predictable, of how to piece together the family dynamics. Like how Flynn and Evan were going to be related to each other.

PinkAmy loves books, cats and naps
I wrote a review and it disappeared. FORGET ME is a pretty good story that kept me interested. I’m not invested enough to rewrite the review.
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
Forget Me was a book I literally could not put down. This book hooked me in right from the very first page, and I had to know how it would all turn out. This book is filled to the brim with twists and turns that will have you reeling to know how it all turns out. This book does a fantastic job of creating a true mystery that you want to solve. While reading this book you'll be thinking of all the possibilities to explain it all, and let me tell you, you wont see half of this stuff coming.

Forget
Lisa
The concept behind this book is good. The mystery, however, is very predictable and really simple. The first chapter of this book really caught my attention and for me, that’s important because that’s where I decide if I will continue reading the book or not.

Forget Me started with a BAM. K.A. Harrington left her readers a lot of questions. What was Flynn doing outside? Who was he waiting? What was his secrets? Who hit him?! And 3 months after Flynn died Morgan uploaded a picture on a social netw
Vera P
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 3rd-9-weeks
Morgan and her boyfriend Flynn are driving to a party down an empty road and they get into an argument. Flynn gets out of the car and starts walking away, but he doesn't get very far because out of no where a car comes speeding down the road and hits him hard. Flynn dies and Morgan is devastated. A couple of months later Morgan and her best Friend Toni are on a website and find a profile of a guy named Even Murphy with a picture that looks exactly like Flynn. Is he still alive? Why would he lie ...more
Fiorela
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favs, mystery
I really, really like this book, I haven't read a mystery is some time, and this one was really good.

The reasons why I love it are:

1. It has a great end. It was sweet, funny, sad, angry... there were lots of emotions there plus it has gave me a book-hangover.
2. It has lots of funny moments, lovable moments, beside the fact that there was something really bad going on and all the secrets, there was some fun time, it is just how life is.
3. The characters are lovable, believable, memorable. I guess
Carina Rodriguez
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow wow wow this book had me at the edge of my bed all the way through. I'm not the most patient person so I finished this novel in two days. I wanted answers! Regardless as I got farther into the book, more and more questions began surfacing. Thankfully, Harrington does a very good job of tying together all lose ends in the last couple pages. Who would've thought there were so many secrets going on in the life of sixteen year old Morgan Tulley. Forget Me is a fantastic novel that keeps you gues ...more
Kayla 8/9
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I would give it 1,000,000 stars if I could, such a good book. <3
Michelle
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
Megan
I'm going to be honest, I didn't expect to like this book as much as I did. I think it's because this isn't like your generic mystery. It's not really a "whodunit" mystery. Well, it is in a way, but there's so much more than that. Let me explain:

Morgan's ex-boyfriend Flynn dies in a hit and run. She comes across a guy named Evan who looks identical to Flynn. Morgan keeps seeing the black SUV that killed Flynn. Her parents are hiding something. Evan's family is hiding something. There's a corrupt
Tanya (Girl Plus Books)
2.75 to 3 stars

The mystery-solving in Forget Me reminded me a lot of Scooby Doo and the gang. Once those meddling teenagers started snooping around they ruined everything.

The synopsis was pretty intriguing: Morgan's super-secretive boyfriend Flynn was killed in a hit and run accident 3 months ago. When she posts her only photo of him on a Facebook-like website it recommends she tag him as Evan Murphy. Not only does Evan live in the next town over but he's also a dead ringer for Flynn. Dun, dun,
(Source: I own a copy of this book.)

This was a really good mystery story, and it kept me guessing ‘til the end!

Morgan was a girl who loved her friends and family and would do anything for them. I felt really sorry for her at having to witness her boyfriend’s murder, and then again as the book progressed and it seemed like everyone she loved was hiding something from her.

The storyline in this was pretty good, and it kept me guessing all the way through. There were so many different clues to what
Jen Ryland
Apr 27, 2014 added it
Shelves: august-2014
Forget Me was an enjoyable YA thriller. I loved the premise -- Morgan thinks her boyfriend, Flynn, is dead, but when she uploads a photo of him to a Facebook-like site, the photo is tagged as being of another guy who looks exactly like Flynn.

The pace wasn't perfect -- the story slowed down a bit as Morgan chased down this mysterious guy, but the book had other high points: Morgan's best friend Toni was fun and entertaining and the book's setting -- a down-on-its-luck Northeastern town -- added
Tati
Aug 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I did not see that ending coming!

The story begins with a hit and run which kills Morgan's boyfriend. But was it really a hit and run? Or was it something else? After a strange event, Morgan decides to find out.

While this was, overall, a good story, I felt that, given the setting, it could have been more of a thriller than it was. (view spoiler)
Evelin
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 The beginning was good. The ending was too fast and not well delevep. For example the main character just did something life changing and she just continue on like it was nothing.

• Tabula Rasa (Tabula Rasa, #1)
  • Astray (Gated, #2)
  • Vivian Divine Is Dead
  • Nearly Gone (Nearly Gone, #1)
  • Buzz Kill
  • The Secrets of Lily Graves
  • Mayday
  • Feral
  • The Rules for Breaking (The Rules for Disappearing, #2)
  • Remember Me (Find Me, #2)
  • Get Even (Don't Get Mad, #1)
  • Remember
  • They All Fall Down
  • Fake ID
  • Made for You
  • The Bridge from Me to You
  • Chasing Before (The Memory Chronicles, #2)
  • Blackbird (Blackbird, #1)
K.A. Harrington is the pen name for Kim Harrington for the book Forget Me.