Start by marking “Reunion (Rift Runners, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reunion (Rift Runners, #3)

Reunion

(Rift Runners #3)

Ren of the Undivided and his half-Faerie companion Trasa must find a way to stop the Matrachai, who want to eliminate every magical race in existence. Only the Undivided hold the key to stopping them, and even the Faerie Brethren have turned to Ren for assistance. With the help of the Pete and Logan Doherty, the human twins stranded with them, Ren must find a way to save t ...more
Paperback, Australian Paperback, 496 pages
Published October 1st 2013 by HarperVoyager (first published September 12th 2013)

Swiftsea
Samantha Rooney
Most of the action takes place ten years after 'Rift Runners: The Dark Divide.' The reality where Ren Kavanaugh, aka Rónán, aka Renkavana, and Trása accidently landed at the of 'Rift Runners:The Undivided' was a Ireland run by an Imperial Japan has been nicknamed the ninja reality and has become home to many magical creature like pixies, leiprecháns and faeries from other realities escaping the homicidal plans of the Matrarchaí, who want magic but don't want to share with any non-humans.
At the
Rochelle
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy
~spoilers ahead~
WHAT KIND OF ENDING IS THAT.

okaaay. So I was a big fan of this series when I started out. But this book just ruined everything
-The time jumps were horrible and made the story and the characters disconnected
-Previously important characters got dicked around and discarded
- Most characters got completely shit endings. Jack was sent to prison even though he was innocent and died there. Poor Brydie spent 10 fucking years trapped in an jewel only to be EXPLODED apart and die. Darragh
Anne Barwell
Sep 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wish-list, library
I've been hanging out for this final book in the series ever since I read the first two back to back last year. Interesting and compelling storyline and characters who make mistakes and then have to deal with the consquences. It's not an easy fix, but then I doubted it would be. Although this book is still Ren and Darragh's story, it's very much Pete and Logan's too.

I'm still getting my head around the ending. While I like the fact everything hasn't been tied up with a neat bow, it leaves me wi
Allyce Cameron
Aug 31, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow! What a page turner! Once I got into it I really couldn't stop. A brilliantly imagined world(s) with fantastic characters who at one point or another I wanted to both cheer and strangle. I loved all the banter between characters, some of it laugh out loud funny. I think the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was the ending. Someone described it as "unsettling" and that is exactly how I feel! I went into the epilogue thinking everything was resolved (kind of) and then! Bam! Out of now ...more
Professionalmint
Mar 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jennifer Fallon is one of my favorite writers and as I learned that there is a new triology about to be published, I was very excited. However, knowing my hystory with her novels, I decided I had to wait until all three books are out so I can read them all in one wonderful weekend.

(view spoiler)
Jennifer Gottschalk
This book was not nearly as enjoyable as others written by Jennifer Fallon. Despite reading the first two books in the 'Rift Runner' series, I found the beginning really confusing and the overall pace of the book was far too slow.

Reading this novel was something of a tedious chore and I almost gave up several times.

The final quarter of the book *almost* made up for the uninspired start and middle and the ending was sort of OK. The main part of the story was satisfactorily resolved but I regrett
Soraya Hekate
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lynne
Sep 06, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I felt the ending was rushed, as if the author wasn't really sure just how to end it.
Lauren
May 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book doesn't take off from where The Dark Divide finished. After the prologue, in which we are introduced to Pete and Logan's home reality, the story jumps ahead three years to set up the rest of the book before skipping a further seven years into the future. It is here, ten years after the events of the last book that a majority of the plot takes place.

Once I started this book I could not put it down, reading most of it in a day. There's just something about Fallon's writing that captures
Tsana Dolichva
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reunion by Jennifer Fallon is the third book in the Rift Runners trilogy. You can read my review of the second book, The Dark Divide, but unfortunately I read the first book, The Undivided, before I started blogging. This review, by the way, contains only minor spoilers for the earlier books.

Jennifer Fallon has long been one of my favourite authors, a fact that I was strongly reminded of as I read Reunion. There is a certain amount of snarky wit to her writing that I didn't realise I had missed
Danielle
I was really interested to see where this book was going and how everything was going to be resolved...the most disappointing thing? There is so much left unresolved and sudden new twists in the story in the epilogue (view spoiler). You can't randomly add new parts to the story in the epilogue!! Unl ...more
Melinda
4.5 Stars
Finally getting around to my review!
Fantastic conclusion to an exciting, action packed and really interesting series :-).
Jennifer Fallow has been one of my favourite authors of fantasy for a while now and the Rift Runner series was up there with the Tide Lords series for me.
An original and intriguing take on the parallel universe theme, nicely combined with Irish/fae mythology.
Interesting, well developed characters and a truly skilful interweaving of multiple, very distinctively individ
Serena
Oct 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not sure why this was published in the States under a different author name, but after going all the way to Australia to buy the first two books (not kidding!) I was thrilled to find out that the series was available here at last.

Reunion is a really exciting finish to a fantastic series, but the ending left me really unsettled. Just when you thought there was closure and everything was coming to a (relatively) happy conclusion... well you just have to read it to find out.

Despite the ending, Rift
Keith Hilton
Bits are interesting but the storyline drraagggsss

The story in itself is well thought out but I get the feeling the author was reaching fill in spots just to make the story line longer, add more pages to her book. Maybe she had a contract for so many pages in her novel, so many words, kinda like this review is doing!!!
Danielle
This was a five star book, with a one star ending. Like seriously, I hated everything in those last 3 chapters! It so didn't need to end like that! So I'm going to compromise and give it a three. Despite this however, it was a great story and I would still encourage you to finish the trilogy off.
Katharine (Ventureadlaxre)
Katharine is a judge for the Aurealis Awards. This review is the personal opinion of Katharine herself, and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of any judging panel, the judging coordinator or the Aurealis Awards management team.
Rochelle
Jan 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i liked this book better than the previous too as it felt more adult. I have no issues with the young adult view but when reading an adult book I expect it to be adult characters and plot etc. The ending has left me wanting to know is there going to be another book or series.... or just left open?
Mar 02, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I did not like the ending, it felt rushed. Without giving away the ending, one of the major events happened in a few paragraphs and there wasn't a lot of emotion or depth to the scene. That ruined the entire book for me.
Donna
Jun 18, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good ending to this novel. It's not Fallon's normal fare, that's much more fantasy based. I liked her other books better than this one. And hear she's going to write more in the Demon Child realm. Yah for that.
Kpayne
Sep 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say. An absolute AWESOME read. Bought the book on release day & finished the following day, I just couldn't put it down. So many twists & turns. One of the best trilogy sets I've read!! Highly recommended.
Trena
Dec 14, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book had many sub plots and twists.Difficult to keep up with all the characters.It is not a stand alone book.
Lydia
Oct 07, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ending was a bit quick, definetly not what i expected! Maybe the makings of another series to come?
Fiona Mariner
Felt there were a few loose ends left untied. Is there a 4th book coming out?
Emma
Sep 05, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Felt like a lot of loose ends for the final book in a trilogy, but I'm guessing there'll be another series at some point.
Renee Butler
I felt that it got a bit silly towards the end and the end felt rushed and not very well thought out.
Kiri
Dec 16, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
I'm so disappointed by this series; while the first book was interesting enough the story went nowhere and by the third book only the fact that Jennifer Fallon was the author kept me reading.
Kathy Schietinger
A wonderful, exciting, and captivating end to the trilogy, that leaves me desperately wanting more. What happens next? Will there be a new set of twins to force Partition? I need to know.
Melody
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
......

I did not like that ending.

At.

All.

It was not a good ending.

It is emotionally distressing.

Fuck this ending.
Steve Lane
Bit of a weak ending to an otherwise solid trilogy.

• Valley of Shields (Empire of Bones, #2)
  • Ink Black Magic (Mocklore Chronicles, #3)
  • The Tainted (Isles of Glory, #3)
  • The Shadowed Throne (The Risen Sun, #2)
  • Black Sun Light My Way (Children of the Black Sun, #2)
  • The Scrivener's Tale
  • Book of Dreams
  • The Starthorn Tree
  • Destiny of the Light (Shadow Through Time, #1)
  • Rapture
  • Riddle of Green
  • Justice
  • The Spell of Rosette (Quantum Enchantment, #1)
Fallon is the author of 17 full-length bestselling novels and a number of published short stories in genres ranging from horror to science fiction.

In addition to 4 complete fantasy series - The Demon Child trilogy, The Hythrun Chronicles, the Second Sons Trilogy,The Tide Lords Quadrilogy and the Rift Runners series - Fallon has written both a tie-novel and short fiction for the TV series, Stargat

Rift Runners (3 books)
  • The Undivided (Rift Runners, #1)
  • The Dark Divide (Rift Runners, #2)