Start by marking “Addicted After All (Addicted, #3)” as Want to Read:
Addicted After All (Addicted, #3)

Addicted After All

(Addicted #3)

Two addicts. One epic love story.

Prepare for the worst.

That’s what Lily and Lo try to do when Jonathan Hale schedules an “important” meeting. The problem: after being swept into the public eye and battling their addictions, they’re not sure what the worst is anymore.

In a sea of many changes—including Ryke & Daisy living with them—Lily realizes that the best part of
Published October 31st 2014 (first published October 30th 2014)

Aestas Book Blog
Nov 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::: SPOILER-FREE :::

SQUEEE!!! This is my #1 Top Favorite on-going series!!! I have loved every single word of every single book so far, and once again, this new book was everything I could have wanted and more!!

This series truly makes you believe in the unwavering bonds of loyalty between family and the strength of love between people willing to sacrifice anything for each other; who want nothing more in life than than to be together. The Addicted series is sexy, angs
Christy
Sep 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5+ Stars!

description
Two addicts. One epic love story.

I don’t think I’ve ever loved a hero/heroine duo as much as I love both Lily and Lo. I was equal parts excited and sad to finish the third and final Addicted book. It was a bittersweet moment for me. Yes, I know there are spin offs and we get LiLo there, but it’s not the same. They are one of those couples I can’t get enough of. This was for sure my favorite book of the series so far!
We have consumed each other from day one. And we truly never let
Becca Ritchie
Aug 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
On October 31st, 2014 -- Halloween and Loren Hale's birthday -- the last book in Lily & Lo's POV will release. I've mentioned this somewhere else, but I want to say it here. Krista and I are so very, very grateful and honored to have all of you read this series. It's nine books. A huge commitment, yet so many of you have stuck with us. From beginning to end. And while there are two more books left, this is a little farewell to Lily & Lo, in a way.

We don't have dedications in any of our
Jasmine
5 EPIC LILO STARS! ★★★★★

"I knew from the beginning that we'd be addicted after all. I just didn't know whether we'd be at a better place than we were before."

Have I mentioned how much I love my Saturdays? I completely devoured this book in 7 hours straight (this book being the thickest one yet in the series), only leaving my room for potty breaks and food. In other words, I would devote my life to this series because it is my ULTIMATE guilty pleasure read. It's amazing how I fall in love with
Reviewing this from my phone so I want to be quick, sorry.

I cannot describe how incredibly proud I am. Rooting for Lily and Lo is, as I've said before, a truly honor. Few contemporary characters have made me this utterly happy as they have. I have only great things to say about them both.

The Addicted series has become one of my favorite series and it took me by surprise. I felt in love with the clinical yet emotional writing style and the characters -I love them all. Even the ones I like the lea
Amy | Foxy Blogs
LIVE - http://amzn.to/1wQEdNr

I love this series!! I love how well thought out these characters are and the story line is consistent from the start to finish. I know I've said this before but this series reminds me of the popular 90's TV show 'Friends.' Similar in some ways but different in others. Overall, this is the book version of that tv show, sort of.

In ADDICTED AFTER ALL the six characters are living together and are united as a cohesive front. Even when outside forces try to tear them a
Brandi
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: angst, emotional
4.5 Stars

description

A perfect conclusion to Lily and Lo's love story. It has been an emotional journey, watching these characters struggle and grow. I have thoroughly enjoyed this series, the characters, the storylines, the writing, all combined together make for an unforgettably unique experience.

description

Sorry for the short review, but I'm pretty sure all the plants/trees around me have joined forces with the intent of killing me. In other words, I feel like crap :/
Beverly
5 Addicted Stars

Addicted After All is the conclusion to Lily and Lo’s story, but do not fear, per Krista and Becca they will be in the other Calloway sister’s books. I have seriously loved reading about these characters. I have read and talked about them so much with my friends I am half convinced they are real people.

When we met Lily and Lo they were best friends living together and in a pretend relationship to hide their addictions. From the very beginning I knew Lo was in love with Lily, and
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4.5 Lilo stars

"No sad endings, love. Those aren't meant for us."

photo lilo.png

In Lily and Lo's final installment, the couple faces new challenges while still coping with their addictions. Lily's hormones are crazy out of whack with her pregnancy, making her sex addiction a daily battle. Lo struggles with the idea that he might not make a good father. Everyone in the group struggles with awful teenage neighbors who make it their mission to torment them for their faults. Do Lily and Lo have what it take
Lucia
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars-read
UPDATE June 2016:

Even better second time around! It even brought tears to my eyes so I have to change rating from 4 to 5 stars.

SERIES RATING AND SPOILER-FREE REVIEW:
Book 1: Addicted To You - 5 STARS
Book 1.5: Ricochet - 4 STARS
Book 2: Addicted For Now - 5 STARS
Book 2.5: Thrive - 4 STARS
Book 3: Addicted After All - 5 STARS

Two addictions, one big lie. In order to keep in good graces of their wealthy parents (and to keep access to trust funds) Lo and Lily had to hide their addictions and pretend
Pearl Angeli
5 Stars!

“No sad endings, love. Those aren't meant for us.”

(Another successful buddyread with sis Bea. Check out her lovely review by clicking her name.)

I'm addicted to this series after all.

So many wonderful, tear-jerking moments have happened in Addicted After All that my heart screamed with happiness. This book was everything about Lily and Lo's happy ending. Although their journey doesn't stop here, Krista and Becca Ritchie concluded their love story in a beautiful way.

What totally pulled
Jeannine Allison
10 stars (Sixth Read 10/26/2018)

9 stars (Fifth Read 7/22/2018)

8 stars (Fourth Read 3/2/2018)

7 stars (Third Read 9/5/2017)

6 stars (Second Read 6/1/2017)

5 stars (First Read 1/13/2016)

*le sigh*

I'm totally and completely OBSESSED with this book and this couple 😍

description

I'm kind of running out of things to say. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm head-over-heels in love with this series. But I just can't help it... it's amazing! There's such a beautiful combination of elements to these stories. There are profou
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
"The parts of me that I love the most are the parts that belong to her."

description

Once again, I don’t think I have words for how amazing, epic, and truly unique this series is. From book one on, these characters have found their way into my heart and I have fallen in love with them over and over again. I don't know how to express how powerful the story of Lily & Lo is for me, how emotionally involved I have become, and how much I LOVE ALL THESE CHARACTER IT ACTUALLY HURTS TO THINK ABOUT.

I can’t gi
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
“For the first time, I yearn for tomorrow and cherish yesterday and live for today. It’s peace that no one will take from me.”

I have stuck with this series and I now know that it is one to be cherished. From the beginning, there was something about Loren Hale and Lily Calloway that hooked me in.

“We have consumed each other from day one. And we truly never let go.”

However, I do not think it was just their characters, but more how their story was told. Becca and Krista Ritchie have gone above the
Hulya Kara Yuksel
"Lily Calloway…all this time, your superpower has been loving me.” Tears cloud my eyes, and they don’t stop, especially as he adds, “And you’ll be happy to know that I’m not mortal.”
“You aren’t?” I choke.
“No.” He shakes his head, brushing away the wetness beneath my eyes. “Because my superpower is the love that I have for you. It’s out of this world, extraordinary, incomprehensible kind of love. And no one and nothing on this Earth comes close to it.”

Loren *sigh* <3

Oh my god, this book w
Jen
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Moffy Stars!

“It’s like the puzzle pieces of our lives have begun to fit together just right.”

This has to be the best book in this series so far. I loved it so much! It's sorta bittersweet because this is the last book that focuses on LiLo, but at the same time I know I will get more of them in the next books.

Everyone is still living together in the same house. It sounds weird, but it makes perfect sense. Not only does this give Lily and Lo the support they need to continue to fight their ad
Alexis *Reality Bites*
This Book is Rated W for Well Done
5 STARS out of 5
Genre: Contemporary Romance

NOTE: This is not a standalone, this book is part of a series and should be read in order. Series reading order is listed at the bottom of review.

photo AAAFinalpic_zpsd4b8fd5b.png

This series, these stories and this group of characters are EVERYTHING TO ME!

photo feelinit_zps9802bcd5.gif

I loved every damn second of it and there are only two more books left. WHAT! I don’t want the end to come…yet I would do anything to get those two books in my hand RIGHT NOW!

‘The reality is this:
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Epic Romance – I-Love-Lily-And-Lo Stars

Addicted After All continues the Addicted Series and must be read in order. There is also a spin-off series, the Calloway Sisters, which focuses on Lily’s other sisters, Rose and Daisy.

It’s highly recommended you read Thrive prior to reading Addicted After All or the spin-off series, Kiss the Sky and Hothouse Flower or all three, which is what I did. Thrive is Lily and Lo’s POV during the same time period of Kiss the Sky and Hothouse Flower.

Audio

I listen
Noodle
HOOOLYYY FUUUUCK! that was sooo good.Okay wow. I have no words. Loved it. So very much.

A billion, trillion, I'm Completely Addicted Stars

вιвℓισρнιℓια {кιηgѕℓєу & ѕøяєη ƒσяєνєя}
description....

description....

This series is something to treasure and keep close. If you've not yet read it, go start it from the very beginning right now, you won't regret it. PROMISE!

TORI

Rehab...
Drunken nights...
Secrets...
Fears...
...and so much more, one thing has remained unshakable...

LOVE.

Lily and Loren have endured it all. And in this final installment of their love story they have even more hurdles to jump. But if there's one thing we know, it's that nothing can separate these two. Whatever fight there is to be fought, they're not backing down. Their love truly conquers all.

Never have I ever
Jemima
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
FOR GOODREADS

Hell has officially Frozen Over!
I am in love with Lo and Lily! Yup! You read correctly, I love Lo and Lily ❤
After the journey we've had (Lo,Li and I), it's suffice to say that this 'relationship' took time and effort 😂
I think the main reason I changed my tune with them is because the characters have matured, their decisions are ever challenging but a work in progress. I admire them for all that they've been through to get where they are...and for that I love them.

⭐⭐⭐⭐
Lainey
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
The only 500+ page contemporary romances I will ever read. xD
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

This is the last book from Lo and Lily's POV and it was a little bittersweet. Their story is told best from their POV and I feel like their idiosyncrasies just don't translate as well when we don't get it!

However, it was amazing to see how far they've come. I was thrilled with them as a couple and even though their struggle is ongoing, they were able to adapt and overcome. The best part is that they are not perfect.

There's a lot going on in this book. Each of the couples are dealing with
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*So glad to be done*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

CAN CONTAIN SPOILERS!!! Is it wrong that the highlight from the whole series - yes whole - is when Loren and Connor kiss? That was the best part. Why isn't this a love story between the two of them instead? I'm not interested in Lily, as cruel as that sounds. She's just annoying to me. Seriously, Conner and Loren's story/relationship development is the best. It even beats Loren and Ryke's relationship. There's something quite special between Loren and Conner an
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
I buddy read this my lovely sis Pearl (Click her name to read her amazing review)

Lily and Lo's story ended so beautifully I cried. MY GOD. THE LAST CHAPTER IS HEARTFELT. 😭💖 They went through ups and downs battling their addiction. Despite of the invasion of privacy, malicious rumors and lies spread on social made them anxious and stressed. It triggers something that should have been locked away. Most people think they're a toxic couple because they're addicts. They were continuously shamed for
Rose
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
me starting this: ANOTHER lil and lo book? ugh

me finishing this: that's it??/?/ THAT's IT?/

this was too cute and just so happy and i love how it's never really allll about lily and lo, it's everyone's else story too.
Sue (Hollywood News Source)
JUNE 2018

I will always have a soft spot for Ryke and Daisy. At one point of my life, they were instrumental in shaping how I had expressed myself. I’ve always believe in supporting art particularly the creators behind it. I watched this series grow, and they brought me so much joy but that spark of light had become tainted. My love for Ryke and Daisy waned. It’s not unadulterated admiration anymore.

I’ll plainly say that the main reason was because of how the creators and certain fans had treate
Siiri (Little Pieces of Imagination)
re-read on Audio: I can't express enough how perfect this book is on paper let alone on audio. It's a magnificnent take on a gorgeously written set on characters battling it out with their inner (and outer) demons; this book means the world to me and I couldn't love it any more on audio! Erin and Charles truly embody Lily and Lo with their voices and it's more I could have ever asked for. Bound to re-read these on audio time and time again!

*I’m so sorry if this review doesn’t make any sense, I c
Beatrix
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*This review is posted on Way Too Hot Books.*

One EPIC love STORY.

I want to stress this part – epic story, and it is indeed so. I never even dreamed when I read the first book that I’ll fall in love with these characters so much. That I’d become addicted, really. Krista and Becca Ritchie have given us six amazing characters – family, friends, lovers. Connor is too conceited. Rose is too high-strung. Daisy is too wild. Ryke is too aggressive. Lily is too awkward. Lo is too hateful. And a sto
The Challenge Fac...: Heather & K-Terror - Addicted After All 42 26 Dec 23, 2015 09:12AM
KBR Fangirls: AAA Buddy Read (10/31/2014) HALLOWEEN 201 140 Nov 11, 2014 06:24AM
KBR Fangirls: Contest/Giveaway #1!! 4 33 Oct 18, 2014 01:03PM
Release date? 1 26 Aug 03, 2014 03:14PM
KBR Fangirls: Addicted After All 1 74 Mar 02, 2014 06:49PM
  • The End of Gods (A Welcome to the Underworld Novel, Book 4)
  • Death of a Rock Star (The Boy in the Band, #0.5)
  • Black Hurricane (Boston Boys, #3)
  • Undesired Lust (Reckless Beat, #3)
  • More Than Forever (More Than, #4)
  • Limits (Silver Strand, #3)
  • A Long Time Coming (Perfect Timing #2)
  • Nearly Mended (Nearly, #2)
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • Noah
  • Sanctuary of Mine
  • Only Between Us
  • Ashes to Ashes (Experiment in Terror, #8)
  • Love and the Real Boy (Coming About #2)
  • Atonement (Alfonzo, #4)
  • Tangled
  • Gravity Happens (Forcing Gravity #2)

NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. Now in their twenties, they write about other twenty-somethings navigating through life, college, and romance. They love superheroes, fl

Addicted (3 books)
  • Addicted to You (Addicted, #1)
  • Addicted for Now (Addicted, #2)
“The parts of me that I love the most are the parts that belong to her.” 85 likes
“I speak for everyone here today,” he tells us, “when I say that you two—Lily and Loren—are the strongest people we’ve all ever had the honor to meet.” 71 likes