Start by marking “Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters #1)” as Want to Read:
Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters #1)

Kiss the Sky

(Calloway Sisters #1)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  50,489 ratings  ·  6,209 reviews
Virgin. Sex addict. Daredevil. Alcoholic. Smartass … Jackass. Her five friends are about to be filmed. Reality TV, be prepared.

Rose Calloway thought she had everything under control. At twenty-three, she’s a Princeton graduate, an Academic Bowl champion, a fashion designer and the daughter of a Fortune 500 mogul. But with a sex addict as a sister and roommate, nothing com
Published January 24th 2014 by Smashwords Edition (first published January 22nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Kiss the Sky, please sign up.
☀︎El In Oz☀︎ To note, Connor and rose are already together in their first solo book! Order is :

Addicted To You (addicted #1)
Ricochet (addicted #2)
Addicted for now …more

Addicted To You (addicted #1)
Ricochet (addicted #2)
Addicted for now (addicted #3)
Kiss the sky (Calloway sisters #1)
Hothouse flower (Calloway sisters #2)
Thrive (addicted #4)
Addicted after all (addicted #5)
Fuel the fire (Calloway sisters #3)
Long way down (Calloway sisters #4)
Some kind of perfect (Calloway sisters #5, epilogue novel)(less)

·  50,489 ratings  ·  6,209 reviews

Start your review of Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters #1)
mel ☽
4 stars

you're telling me that Mr. Richard Connor Cobalt, an alleged asexual dude who was like a "sponge" and wouldn't "notice if you hit on him", is actually what Christian Grey thinks he is but could never be???

description

biggest plot twist of 2020. imma show you guys a little preview as to why i am shook:

"You may compliment my cock, you may beg, and you may politely ask for more. I don't want to hear anything else and if I do, I'll stuff your mouth with your panties so you can't speak."

BRO- chill. i
Christy
Jan 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

photo 6a161da7-a458-4b11-9dda-66361d866e66_zpsor7s1meq.jpg

Kiss the Sky was such a fun book to read. It had a great story line and was one of the most entertaining stories I’ve read lately. Krista & Becca Ritchie have the perfect amount of humor, emotion, steam and wit in their books. This series is original, the romances are messy and perfect- I’m pretty sure this is turning into my new favorite NA series, because I seriously love everything about these books!
Virgin. Sex addict. Daredevil. Alcoholic. Smartass … Jackass. Her five fr
Val ⚓️ Shameless Handmaiden ⚓️
4-4.5 Stars

First of all, let me just tell you how COMPLETELY excited and relieved I am to have loved a book that most of my friends loved and 5-starred.

description

Such has not been the typical case of late.

Second of all, I am way late to the Calloway party and boy was I missing out. This is my first read of the series and it will definitely not be my last.

...I'm not sure I will dip my toe into the Addicted series though...

It sounds tres depressing. And I have enough of my own addictions to deal with as
Bibi
Jul 07, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book was 300 pages too long.

Ivy league educated characters who all need some native intelligence. Rose and Connor supposedly are tough when, in reality, they're simply TSTL. With the sum total of the characters' net worth, they could have bought their own production company which begs the question of why they allowed- creepy- Scott to have any sort of leverage over them.

Je suis desole, ce livre est ridicule.
Larissa Cambusano
I mean— wtf kind of chemicals were put in this book. Krista & Becca Ritchie.. explain yourselves. This entire book was PHENOMENAL. Rose & Connor are the most interesting, sophisticated and intelligent people I have ever read about.. and the SPICY SCENES?? kill me, I wasn’t FULLY READY for the man that is Connor MFFFF Cobalt. A true match, a full on power couple. And the dynamic of having a reality show for the core six? genius. The ending destroyed me in the BEST MOST AMAZING way possible, and t ...more
Aestas Book Blog
Nov 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

*** FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED - SPOILER FREE ***

"You're not a pit stop. You're my finish line. There's no one after you… I want you for eternity, not for a brief moment in time."

WOW. WOW. W-O-W.

This is one of the most addictive series I have EVER read!! And it just keeps on getting better and better. Krista & Becca Ritchie have outdone themselves. Every single word was brilliant. The Addicted series is without a doubt one of THE best New Adult romance series out there. It has everything
pauline
Aug 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIS BOOK IS PHENOMENAL!!!

It resurrected the series for me especially cause I wasn’t a huge fan of the first 3 books.

Rose and Connor are AMAZING. The confidence, the arrogance, the banter, the chemistry HOLY CRAP every page was A1 from the start.

The ending KILLED MEEEEE I was so happy 😭😭😭
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Re-read on 4/20/2022
Listening Length: 14 hours 07 minutes.
Still as good as the first time I read it. ♥
_______________

**5 I'M ADDICTED stars**

KISS THE SKY is the whole reason I started reading this series. I was playing 'guess that book' game with some friends and Bella wrote:

♦She's a 23 year old virgin. She is super smart, comes from a wealthy family and has her own fashion line.
♦He's 24, smart, cocky, alpha, wealthy arrogant. Dominant. He doesn't believe in love. His first name and last name b
Pearl Angeli
"Kiss the sky with me, and don't ever come down."

(I've read this together with sis Beatrice. Click her name to see her lovely review. :))

description

This beautiful continuation of the Addicted series couldn't get any better! I just love it! In this book, we see more of the genius lovers Rose Calloway and Connor Cobalt. And like the first books in the series, their team-up and chemistry were just totally good!

description

What I loved about Kiss the Sky is that it's totally refreshing. I haven't read a book that bas
h
Dec 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
connor let me know if you want a dog, I can bark and I don't mind being on a leash.

edit: reread this cuz I miss the core six too much 33
Gelisvb
Apr 02, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
No, no, no and no.
I've started this serie because everyone told me that the book about Rose was fantastic.
Instead it was one of the worst NA that I ever read(and for those who know what I've read this is a big statement).
So, Rose and Connor, my most liked characters of this serie, what could possible go wrong?
Everything.
This book seemed to take all my most hated tropes, mixed them together and adding a little something to make me hate it even more.
Let's start with the easy, shall we?
-It seems t
Baba
2 stars. DNF at 55 %. Review posted August 3, 2014

photo oie_vYJoTuVTiLtT_zpsbd77458c.gif

photo oie_eIyrSCM7f7cI_zps3b685f7a.gif

She glances at me once, and her eyes immediately flit away. "We have towels, Richard." She points a manicured nail to the rack. "Terrycloth. Soft. Inviting. You might want to try one out."
The corners of my lips rise. "It's just a cock, Rose," I say. "You'd enjoy it inside of you."

"Eight kids?!" I fixate on this. "I can't even stomach having one kid and you want me to birth a lineage? I'm not the Queen of England procreating to secure our empir
Debra
**FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED**

★★★★★ 4.5 stars!

"You're not a pit stop. You're my finish line."

Ever since meeting Rose Colloway and Connor Cobalt in the Addicted-series, I've been fascinated by this perfectly matched yet constantly arguing couple. To say that I was looking forward to reading this book would be an understatement. Kiss the Sky was one of my most highly anticipated releases of 2014 and I can honestly say it fully lived up to my expectations!

Virgin. Smartass. Sex addict. Alcoh
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
It's live!! >> http://amzn.to/MB1NZt <<

4 STARS! I highly recommend reading the Addicted series books first before starting this one.

“People hope to touch the sky. I dream of kissing it.” - Connor

description

"Our eyes connect on a different level. The world becomes small.
No Scott.
No shower.
No rush of water or nakedness.
Just me. Just him. Just us."
- Rose

This book was on my top 10 highly anticipated reads of 2014, and it’s not entirely because of how much I adored Lil and Lo. I was genuinely invested
h
5 stars

kbr put fucking crack in this book because i could not put it down!!! i read this book in a day. IN A DAY. with all my tabbing, annotations and highlighting. OBSESSED would be putting it lightly. i love rose&connor with my whole heart. the “rivals to lovers” trope will never get old, especially when they never lose their banter!!! and just connor being so obsessed with rose and wanting to do anything for her to make her happy <3333

i’ve come to learn i absolutely ADORE character driven b
Jacqueline's Reads

FIRST TIME FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! http://amzn.to/1WleYuX

6 OH MY GOD, I LOVE ROSE AND CONNOR STARS!!!!

You’re not a pit stop. You’re my finish line. There’s no one after you.

Kiss the Sky is a spin off from the Addicted series. You do not need to read the Addicted series to understand Kiss the Sky, HOWEVER, many things will be revealed from the Addicted series, so I strongly suggest, you read Addicted to You, Ricochet and Addicted for Now

Kiss the Sky was NOTHING WHAT I EXPECTED… Kiss the S
Caitlin
Feb 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Connor Cobalt can RUIN MY LIFE
Phuong ✯
reread april 2020: 5 stars+++

This book will never not be a 5 star read for me. Sometimes you come across a book that will stay with you forever and the Calloway Sisters series is that for me.

Rose and Connor are THE power couple and I will always compare every other power couple to them. Rose is the an ice queen to everyone outside her family but she has like the biggest heart. She's one of the most empowering female characters I've read about and I love and admire her so much.
Connor on the oth
stephhh16
done with my monthly reread and it literally just gets better every time
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘

2015 reads : Give me a NA that doesn't make me want to vomit, 'kay?*

*I swear, this is an endangered species!

Book 2 (Ryke and Daisy's story) : Hothouse Flower ★★★☆☆
Book 3 (Connor and Rose's story #2) : Fuel the Fire ★★★★★

My rules :
FUCK : I liked it but -
MARRY : This is why I'm melting on the floor
KILL : Are you really asking me what it means?

I barely ever read NA anymore but HOLY COW I've just been slapped in the face :

BROMANCE. Lo, Ryke and Connor put a huge smile on my face each
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Addicted To You (Addicted Book 1) |http://amzn.to/2zRYSYS
Ricochet (Addicted Book 1.5) | http://amzn.to/2zTkHr5
Addicted For Now (Addicted Book 2) | http://amzn.to/2B2sj8A
Kiss The Sky (Addicted #2.1, Calloway Sisters #1) | http://amzn.to/2yYV84q

description

Rose Calloway – Bad Ass Bitch. Fierce. Loyal. Strong. Intelligent. Bold.

description

Richard Connor Cobalt- Genius. Smartass. Passionate. Arrogant. Confident. Carnal.

description

What do you get when you put these two together? THE MOST EPIC F’KIN COUPLE THERE EVER WAS.

Rose will
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
5 SCANDALOUS,HOT STARS

"I want you for eternity, not for a brief finish line.
There's no one after you."

Wow this book was amazing!I couldn't put it down!This book reminds me the show "Keeping up with the Kardashians" And I really love that show, I'm a big fan,so now you can understand how much I love this book! :)) While I was reading this I felt like I was there with them! This is one of those book you will want to read over and over again!
Rose is willing to do anything to make her business su
Penny
4.5 stars ✨
“You have to help me,” she says between kisses.
Help. She’s asking for help. A girl who struggled to take my college blazer to hide a stain is willingly opening her arms to me—to us. “All I’ve ever wanted to do was be on your team, Rose.”

💎 they're both ICONIC. so unique, so unlike any other book couple. rounding up for that 🤍

💎 i low-key thought Connor was going to be insufferable in his POV, but i actually liked him a lot. there's just something about men who talk about their women
Becca Ritchie
Aug 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

EXCERPT

description

Here's more of what's to come in Kiss the Sky.

Opening of Kiss the Sky (Rose's POV):

"You know the stories where the strong, brawny man struts into a room with his head high, his chest puffed, and his stocky shoulders pulled back—he’s the king of the jungle, the big man on campus, the one who quivers girls’ knees. He carries an air of unwarranted superiority for the pure fact that he has a dick, and he knows it. He expects the girl to go tongue-tied and agree to his every demand.

Well,
steff 。⋆୨୧˚
5 stars ☆ IM OBSESSED WITH ROSE AND CONNOR

Since addicted to you, I was already in love with both of them because they catch my interest and wanted to read their book so bad. And now that I finally read theirs, I won’t shut up about this freaking book. Like how can you not fall in love with these two?! The spicy scenes in this book !! It really took me by surprise especially from Connor Cobalt like hello??

"People hope to touch the sky. I dream of kissing it."

"Kiss the sky with me," Connor whisper
Bryneyre The Book Eater
Bookstagram | Facebook | Booktok

what did i just read? :(

This book was not only bland but cringy, don't understand the 5 star reviews. Had to DNF
Pam
03/26/2014: Price drop $0.99 :)) http://www.amazon.com/Kiss-Calloway-S...

5 fantabulous smexy stars

Rose Callaway has been offered a chance to save her dream; Calloway Couture, one that she has worked so hard for. As quick as the success came, it was all taken away just because of the bad press her family received when news came out that her younger sister, Lily, is a sex addict, not that she ever would even think to blame her. So when the opportunity arose, she took the chance to get their fa
alerleees
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
what is life if not whoreing for connor cobalt
moonlight ☾ [semi-hiatus]
reread (1): nov 2021

not me swerving lanes to coballoway after being a raisy fan for years 😭 but listen, something about rose and connor hits different. raisy and lilo still have my whole heart, but coballoway might be my fav now? i just love the core six in general tbh. ♡
Lucia
“People hope to touch the sky. I dream of kissing it.” - Connor Cobalt

Logical and intelligent, Connor Cobalt looks at world in a very practical way. Controlled in obsessively compulsive way, Rose Calloway is embodiment of independent and ambitious woman. However, still a virgin, Rose is afraid to give herself to any man, even to her long-term boyfriend Connor. Two people who don't know defeat, who always want to win at everything. The couple, yet still the rivals. Now when outsider is step b
connor is sooo annoying 3 60 Nov 23, 2022 10:59AM
Does anyone else find Daisy annoying? 16 184 Sep 30, 2022 07:36PM
Opinions on the addicted/calloway sister series? 2 16 Sep 30, 2022 07:34PM
What's the Name o...: SOLVED. Contemporary Romance w virgin clothes designer heroine. [s] 3 41 Feb 21, 2018 09:41AM

• Twisted Lies (Twisted, #4)
  • A Million Kisses in Your Lifetime
  • Twisted Hate (Twisted, #3)
  • Binding 13 (Boys of Tommen, #1)
  • Tempting Devil (Sinners and Saints, #2)
  • Terms and Conditions  (Dreamland Billionaires, #2)
  • Twisted Games (Twisted, #2)
  • Icebreaker (UCMH, #1)
  • Throttled (Dirty Air, #1)
  • Collided (Dirty Air, #2)
  • Keeping 13 (Boys of Tommen, #2)
  • Filthy Gods (American Gods, #0.5)
  • Redeemed (Dirty Air, #4)
  • Wrecked (Dirty Air, #3)
  • The Fine Print (Dreamland Billionaires, #1)
  • After the Kiss (Sex, Love & Stiletto, #1)
  • Twisted Love (Twisted, #1)
  • Love the One You're With (Sex, Love & Stiletto, #2)
See top shelves…

NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. They love superheroes, flawed characters, and soul mate love.

To stay up to date on new releases, bonus content, and more, sign up for K

Calloway Sisters (5 books)
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2)
  • Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters, #3)
  • Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters, #4)
  • Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters, #5)