Start by marking “Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters, #1; Addicted, #2.1)” as Want to Read:
Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters, #1; Addicted, #2.1)

Kiss the Sky

(Calloway Sisters #1)

4.20  ·  Rating details ·  14,341 ratings  ·  1,617 reviews
Virgin. Sex addict. Daredevil. Alcoholic. Smartass … Jackass. Her five friends are about to be filmed. Reality TV, be prepared.

Rose Calloway thought she had everything under control. At twenty-three, she’s a Princeton graduate, an Academic Bowl champion, a fashion designer and the daughter of a Fortune 500 mogul. But with a sex addict as a sister and roommate, nothing comes easy.
Published January 24th 2014 by Smashwords Edition (first published January 22nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Kiss the Sky, please sign up.
Emilie Sofie I always think of Rose and Connor as Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl, although Nate probably looks more like him (:

·  14,341 ratings  ·  1,617 reviews

Christy
Jan 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-audio
5 stars!

photo 6a161da7-a458-4b11-9dda-66361d866e66_zpsor7s1meq.jpg

Kiss the Sky was such a fun book to read. It had a great story line and was one of the most entertaining stories I’ve read lately. Krista & Becca Ritchie have the perfect amount of humor, emotion, steam and wit in their books. This series is original, the romances are messy and perfect- I’m pretty sure this is turning into my
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4-4.5 Stars

First of all, let me just tell you how COMPLETELY excited and relieved I am to have loved a book that most of my friends loved and 5-starred.

description

Such has not been the typical case of late.

Second of all, I am way late to the Calloway party and boy was I missing out. This is my first read of the series and it will definitely not be my last.

...I'm not sure I will dip my toe into the Addicted series though...

It sounds tres depressing. And I have enough of my own addictions to deal with as it is.

description

Just kidding, I don't suffer from
Aestas Book Blog
Nov 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

*** FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED - SPOILER FREE ***

"You're not a pit stop. You're my finish line. There's no one after you… I want you for eternity, not for a brief moment in time."

WOW. WOW. W-O-W.

This is one of the most addictive series I have EVER read!! And it just keeps on getting better and better. Krista & Becca Ritchie have outdone themselves. Every single word was brilliant. The Addicted series is without a doubt one of THE best New Adult romance series out there. It has everything in spades -- fantastic***
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Feb 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Amy | Foxy Blogs by: Kara
★F★R★E★E★ ->http://amzn.to/1KHVt8R
For more deals like this one-> http://amzn.to/1GMxQRG
10/29/2015

**5 I'M ADDICTED stars**

KISS THE SKY is the whole reason I started reading this series. I was playing 'guess that book' game with some friends and Bella wrote:

♦She's a 23 year old virgin. She is super smart, comes from a wealthy family and has her own fashion line.
♦He's 24, smart, cocky, alpha, wealthy arrogant. Dominant. He doesn't believe in love. His first name and last name begin with the same letter.

When I looked the book up and saw it wstars**
KISS
Pearl Angeli
"Kiss the sky with me, and don't ever come down."

(I've read this together with sis Beatrice. Click her name to see her lovely review. :))

description

This beautiful continuation of the Addicted series couldn't get any better! I just love it! In this book, we see more of the genius lovers Rose Calloway and Connor Cobalt. And like the first books in the series, their team-up and chemistry were just totally good!

"Kiss the sky with me, and don't ever come down."

description

What I loved about Kiss the Sky is that it's totally refreshing. I haven't read a book that basically shows the characters' strengths and flaws through a reality TV show. Reading this book made me feel like I'm basically watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Only this book features Princesses of Philly which is the name of the Calloway sisters' reality TV show. Like, seriously how amazing is that? :)

The romance in this book was so much better! There were times when I can't help but grin from ear to ear because of the characters' swoony and entertaining dialogues and interactions-- especially the sexy banters! And there were times when I try not to burst out laughing because of the funny scenes.

There were also a lot of dramas that happened in this book. But unlike the previous books, they were just light. And oh, the smexy scenes... who can't resist them when they focus on the virgin perfectionist and the smartass hero?

description

The writing, as always, was brilliant and real. Krista and Becca Ritchie totally nailed a New Adult novel that has it all. Literally. Hands down to these amazing authors! I will definitely read the next books in this series. :)

Note: Don't read this if you haven't read these books yet: Addicted to You, Ricochet, and Addicted for Now.

Rating:

Pearl's Book Journey (1)

Debra
**FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED**

★★★★★ 4.5 stars!

"You're not a pit stop. You're my finish line."

Ever since meeting Rose Colloway and Connor Cobalt in the Addicted-series, I've been fascinated by this perfectly matched yet constantly arguing couple. To say that I was looking forward to reading this book would be an understatement. Kiss the Sky was one of my most highly anticipated releases of 2014 and I can honestly say it fully lived up to my expectations!

Virgin. Smartass. Sex addict. Alcoholic. Daredevil. Jackass.

"6 people + 6 months + 3 cameramen + 1Jackass.
"6expectations!
Virgin.stars!
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
It's live!! >> http://amzn.to/MB1NZt <<

4 STARS! I highly recommend reading the Addicted series books first before starting this one.

“People hope to touch the sky. I dream of kissing it.” - Connor

description

"Our eyes connect on a different level. The world becomes small.
No Scott.
No shower.
Jacqueline's Reads

FIRST TIME FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! http://amzn.to/1WleYuX

6 OH MY GOD, I LOVE ROSE AND CONNOR STARS!!!!

You’re not a pit stop. You’re my finish line. There’s no one after you.

Kiss the Sky is a spin off from the Addicted series. You do not need to read the Addicted series to understand Kiss the Sky, HOWEVER, many things will be revealed from the Addicted series, so I strongly suggest, you read Addicted to You, Ricochet and Addicted for Now

Kiss the Sky was NOTHING WHAT I EXPECTED… Kiss the Sky is SO MUCH MORE. I loved it, start to finish, anNow
KissSTARS!!!!

6 ...more
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘

2015 reads : Give me a NA that doesn't make me want to vomit, 'kay?*

*I swear, this is an endangered species!

Book 2 (Ryke and Daisy's story) : Hothouse Flower ★★★☆☆
Book 3 (Connor and Rose's story #2) : Fuel the Fire ★★★★★

My rules :
FUCK : I liked it but -
MARRY : This is why I'm melting on the floor
KILL : Are you really asking me what it means?

I barely ever read NA anymore but HOLY COW I've just been slapped in the face :

BROMANCE. Lo, Ryke and Connor put a huge smile on my face each time they argued or tried to catch a rat (yes, that's a thing) or answered questions duringfloor
★★★★★
'kay?*
I
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 SCANDALOUS,HOT STARS

"I want you for eternity, not for a brief finish line.
There's no one after you."

Wow this book was amazing!I couldn't put it down!This book reminds me the show "Keeping up with the Kardashians" And I really love that show, I'm a big fan,so now you can understand how much I love this book! :)) While I was reading this I felt like I was there with them! This is one of those book you will want to read over and over again!
Rose is willing to do anything to make her business successful again... the questi
Bibi
Jul 07, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book was 300 pages too long. Ivy league educated characters who all need some native intelligence. Rose and Connor supposedly are tough but, in reality, are simply stupid. With the sum total of the characters' net worth, they could have bought their own production company which begs the question why they allowed- creepy- Scott leverage over them.

Je suis desole, ce livre est ridicule.
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Addicted To You (Addicted Book 1) |http://amzn.to/2zRYSYS
Ricochet (Addicted Book 1.5) | http://amzn.to/2zTkHr5
Addicted For Now (Addicted Book 2) | http://amzn.to/2B2sj8A
Kiss The Sky (Addicted #2.1, Calloway Sisters #1) | http://amzn.to/2yYV84q

description

Rose Calloway – Bad Ass Bitch. Fierce. Loyal. Strong. Intelligent. Bold.

Richard Connor Cobalt- Genius. Smartass. Passionate. Arr
Baba
2 stars. DNF at 55 %. Review posted August 3, 2014

photo oie_vYJoTuVTiLtT_zpsbd77458c.gif

photo oie_eIyrSCM7f7cI_zps3b685f7a.gif

She glances at me once, and her eyes immediately flit away. "We have towels, Richard." She points a manicured nail to the rack. "Terrycloth. Soft. Inviting. You might want to try one out."
The corners of my lips rise. "I
Becca Ritchie
Aug 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

EXCERPT

description

Here's more of what's to come in Kiss the Sky.

Opening of Kiss the Sky (Rose's POV):

"You know the stories where the strong, brawny man struts into a room with his head high, his chest puffed, and his stocky shoulders pulled back—he’s the king of the jungle, the big man on campus, the one who quivers girls’ knees. He carries an air of unwarranted superiority for the pure fact that he has a dick, and he knows it. He expects the girl to go tongue-tied and agree to his every demand.

Well, I am living that st
Pam
03/26/2014: Price drop $0.99 :)) http://www.amazon.com/Kiss-Calloway-S...

5 fantabulous smexy stars

Rose Callaway has been offered a chance to save her dream; Calloway Couture, one that she has worked so hard for. As quick as the success came, it was all taken away just because of the bad press her family received when news came out that her younger sister, Lily, is a sex addict, not that she ever would even think to blame her. So when the opportunity arose, she took the chance to get their family name out of the mud. The only thing is shehttp://www.amazon.com/Kiss-Calloway-S...
Lucia
“People hope to touch the sky. I dream of kissing it.” - Connor Cobalt

Logical and intelligent, Connor Cobalt looks at world in a very practical way. Controlled in obsessively compulsive way, Rose Calloway is embodiment of independent and ambitious woman. However, still a virgin, Rose is afraid to give herself to any man, even to her long-term boyfriend Connor. Two people who don't know defeat, who always want to win at everything. The couple, yet still the rivals. Now when outsider is step by step u
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo free neon Pi8 by sb_zpsemodrpxs.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (11/21/2015)

Wowzee! Stand-alone book 1.

BLURB:

After accepting help from a producer, Rose agrees to have her life film1.
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Full Review Posted on 1-30-14

4.5 STARS!! LOVED IT!

CONNOR + RYKE + LOREN all that testosterone in one house....

photo bamyourpregnant_zps10b078e3.gif

In Addicted I did not really like Rose however the second I saw her uptight a** has a little something something going on with Connor she piqued my interest. After reading Kiss The Sky I absolutely LOVE HER! These two are adorable with their Shakespeare quotes, and all that French speaking to
Jen
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars!

OMG! OMG! OMG! That was basically all I could say while reading this book. This series just gets better and better with each book and these are not small books. Each book is 400+ pages, but it never feels long. There's always so much going on that when I get to the end I'm always left wanting more and more addicted than before.

This book focused on and was told from both Rose
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
5--Connor, You Dirty Dog--Stars!!!

"People hope to touch the sky. I dream of kissing it."

Connor Fucking Cobalt....

Who knew you were such a dirty boy in the sack.

"It's time for you to shut the fuck up and put my cock in your mouth."

I was intrigued by Rose and Connor from the get go so I couldn't wait to finally get to their book and let me tell you it DID NOT disappoint. I think it's my favorite of the series so far.

It's been six months since the end of Addicted for NoDog--Stars!!!
5--Connor,
Michelle
***** ARC kindly gifted by the authors*****

♥♥♥♥♥ 6+ Je t'aime Stars ♥♥♥♥♥

** I made a slideshow for Kiss The Sky: link below **

Kiss the Sky Collage

Kiss The Sky by Krista & Becca Ritchie is a spin-off of the Addicted Series and can be read as a standalone but I highly encourage and recommend everyone to read the series first. Trust me, you would not be disappointed in reading the Addicted Series since I’m beyond addicted and love this series so hard. This is one series**
Jeannine Allison
4 Stars (Third Read 7/16/2018)

4.5 Stars (Second Read 5/13/2017)

4 Stars (First Read 12/21/2015)

I enjoyed this more the second time around, maybe because I knew what to expect. And the only qualms I had were personal preferences. It was nothing to do with the writing or the characters. I still loved both! I'm just not a fan of love triangles... and even though Rose was nowhere near interested Scott, I wish he hadn't been constantly hanging around. I'm also not a fan of reality telev
Rachel Reads Ravenously
Reread May 2019

10 books, 10 months, 9 rereads and 1 first time read (for me)= 1 epic buddy read

Upgraded from 4 stars to 5 stars!

“People hope to touch the sky. I dream of kissing it.”

I am so so glad I reread this book. Years later, I not only enjoyed reading it again, I loved it even more the second time around. The Ritchie twins have created an incredible series and unforgettable characters. This is when the sisters became famous, when their lives change.

I couldn't
Beverly
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Beverly by: Amy | Foxy Blogs
5 Stars

"People hope to touch the sky. I dream of kissing it.”

Connor Cobalt is dedicated, ambitious, rude, calculating, manipulative, and sexy as hell.

Rose Calloway is beautiful, caring, loving, protective, driven, self motivated, and a virgin.

I have gotten to know these two pretty well over the last few days while I have been binge reading this series. But let me tell you if think you know Connor Cobalt you are wrong…

After the fallout ofStars
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤

People hope to touch the sky. I dream of kissing it.
-Connor

photo giphy 52_zpslq4vypjf.gif

Let’s get this out real fucking quick: This book, this man, this story stole my heart. I know it’s been a lucrative year for me, good book wise, but that’s because I’ve surrounded myself with people who truly know me, my tastes, my obsessions, and, most importantly, my dislikes. And, while this has been on my TBR for probably a couple years, I never took the plunge. Why is that, you ask? All because of the reason I mentioned above-no one I knew loved itabove-no
Ilze
Loved it ♥ Never thought I would fall so hard for this series and those very unique characters, but I have and there is no going back!

description

Rose Calloway makes a deal to have her life filmed to make a reality tv show, that would help bring back some of the reputation Calloway family business lost from the recent scandal and help her own struggling fashi
Corina
Update, 1/6/2019 - I absolutely adore this series. My old review doesn't even convey how obsessed I am with all things Rose and Connor. I wrote a LENGTHY ode like review to get all my thoughts across for Fuel the Fire. Read it here but be warned - it's LONG!!!

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵

This is my first book by the sisters Ritchie, and I was hooked from the very beginning.

The plot intrigued me. Six friends moving together into one big house to be the center of a reality show. Being constantly
Nicole
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
What's the Name o...: SOLVED. Contemporary Romance w virgin clothes designer heroine. [s] 3 32 Feb 21, 2018 09:41AM
connor is sooo annoying 2 36 Nov 22, 2016 02:42AM
Does anyone else find Daisy annoying? 15 130 Jul 25, 2014 05:49PM
so whose team are you? 15 206 Jul 18, 2014 02:17AM
Beyond Boyfriend ...: January Book of the Month 2014 1 20 Jan 12, 2014 12:02AM

• A Long Time Coming (Perfect Timing #2)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • Death of a Rock Star (The Boy in the Band, #0.5)
  • Limits (Silver Strand, #3)
  • Sanctuary of Mine
  • Last Man Standing (Southern Scrimmage, #5)
  • Gravity Happens (Forcing Gravity #2)
  • Finding Grace
  • A Girl by Any Other Name
  • Ashes to Ashes (Experiment in Terror, #8)
  • Wicked Thing
  • Long After (Sometimes Never, #3)
  • Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5)
  • Uncovering Ray (Ellery College, #1)
  • Taut: The Ford Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff, #2)
  • This Love (University of Branton, #1)
  • Rescue Me

NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. Now in their twenties, they write about other twenty-somethings navigating through life, college, and romance. They love superheroes

Calloway Sisters (4 books)
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2)
  • Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters, #3; Addicted, #3.1)
  • Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters, #4; Addicted, #3.2)
“You’re not a pit stop. You’re my finish line. There’s no one after you.” 283 likes
“People hope to touch the sky. I dream of kissing it.” 177 likes