Start by marking “Ruined (Ethan Frost, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ruined (Ethan Frost, #1)

Ruined

(Ethan Frost #1)

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  7,033 Ratings  ·  698 Reviews
Fans of Fifty Shades of Grey, Bared to You, and Release Me will be hooked on Ruined, an electrifying journey of emotional and sexual discovery that pushes two damaged souls to their breaking point—and beyond.

He’s the last man Chloe Girard should love . . . but the first she ever could.

Ethan Frost is a visionary, a genius, every woman’s deepest, darkest fantasy—even mine. A
Published January 7th 2014 by Loveswept (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Ruined, please sign up.
Layla Nelli Quite frankly it is similar but different at the same time . But I recommend Naked if your the type person who likes surprises . Ruined is like very…moreQuite frankly it is similar but different at the same time . But I recommend Naked if your the type person who likes surprises . Ruined is like very subtle and less surprises and quite simple . But Naked is really good and the author is good too !(less)

Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Ruined (Ethan Frost #1)
Author – Tracy Wolff
Publication Date – January 7, 2014
Type – Part of Series (Cliffhanger)
Genre – Romance
Rating – 4 out of 5 Stars

ARC provided by Loveswept via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Review
I enjoyed this book but I wouldn’t compare it to FSOG or any other controlling BDSM book.  It is much softer without the “dominant” side to it.  Yeah, Ethan wants Chloe and will stop at nothing to have her, but that is where it ends.  I enjoyed the sassiness of
Vishous
* ARC via Netgalley *

This was a softer version of FSOG with no BDSM elements. I am not a fan of that trilogy because it was ridiculous. I was extremely bored with this book. However near the end , I had guessed what would happen and I got kinda hooked on reading it, but was very disappointed to see another cliffhanger in the sea of other new books. I usually don't mind cliffhangers but after reading this book I was pissed to see one because I started to like the book basically near the end!!! Th
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Jan 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-for-review
3.8 Ethan-YUMMY-Frost stars

He's a self made sexy man.

Who can resist the heady mix of a sexy rich CEO with enigmatic charm and a down to earth quality? Not me! And that's exactly what we're presented with in Ruined.... in the name of Ethan Frost.

Oh, yes! I itched too! ;)

Chloe's first encounter with Ethan is just adorable and unexpected. It really warmed me to the characters and the story, and made me begin to fall in book love.

As with all good love stories, both characters have a history that de
Christie«SHBBblogger»
“I love you,” I whisper into his ear, relinquishing the final, broken piece of myself into his care. I can’t stop myself, don’t want to stop myself, even knowing he might very well throw it back in my face before this night is over. “I love you, Ethan Frost, and will until the day I die.”

Let me just get this off my chest right off the bat. No, this wasn't a new concept: Billionaire CEO falls hard for beautiful intern with a painful past. That being said, if you're sick of this plot then
Naksed
Wow. This was some delusional pile of caca. I don't know whether to laugh or vomit. I am burned out on historicals and thought to give something a little bit more contempo a try but this was not the book to turn things around for me.

Darling Ruined, how do I despise thee? Let me count the ways:

-h goes from someone who has stayed away from relationships for years due to the GREAT, BIG, SECRET TRAUMA OF HER PAST to having sex with her company CEO on the second day of work. In his office. After she
Carolina
 photo d3f51c7c-5294-44be-9fc0-77ac3f44db56_zps6d01136f.jpg

***

photo ca53cc1c-c4a3-45e6-9770-f43796bd0352_zps35f2b8b0.jpg

That's what this book made me... made me feel lost... lost and very sad, not because I don't liked it... no! Because I liked it... no! wrong! I'VE LOVED! EVERY SINGLE WORD! EVERY SINGLE TEAR THAT I'VE DROPPED WAS WORTH IT! EVERY SINGLE GIGGLE,IT MADE MY HEART BEAT FASTER! EVERY SINGLE SEX SCENE SENT ME TO MADNESS, AND I THINK I WAS MORE THAN PEACEFUL WITH MY CRAZY THOUGHTS!
I was sad because their pain become mine, because I wanted to fight with them and when I've read the last word... I fin
Michelle
Nov 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
ARC received on behalf of Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept from NetGalley.

A solid 4 star read

When Chloe encounters a man that gets under her skin on the first day of her internship, she had no idea that man was the one and only Ethan Frost. The CEO and one of the most eligible bachelors, but she's not looking for a man so it really shouldn't matter, right?

Ethan is instantly drawn to her, there is a bit of fire to her personality and something just beneath the surface that craves to be
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages

I sat on this NetGalley arc for quite a long time because face it, I'm a huge major big fat cliffhanger chicken. I'm so glad I waited because holy heck what a freaking shock, what a wonderful sexy love story and what an amazing well written and intensely sensual, emotional and provocative read. I'm so totally invested and eagerly diving into book two. I'm so in love with Ethan Frost.
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
 photo imagejpg1_zpsa2d978d3.jpg

4 'the only thing 'ruined' by this book were my knickers' stars.

So I'm not going to lie, it was the blurb that intrigued me on this one, fickle as I may be but you only have to mention the mere words 'fifty' and 'shades' in the same sentence and Im reaching for my special rabbit friend whom I keep in my undies drawer.....this book had me salivating in minutes and I was quickly turning the pages being sucked in by the quick paced story line.

It's boy meets girl; millionaire, and totally sexy (i
Mariℓina
Dec 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-arc
4 solid Stars!
Really liked it!
For the biggest part I had a good time reading it and everything was breezy..

Interesting storyline, but nothing extraordinary. Actually i found the first 15% awkard. And also the relationship developement was rushed, i needed more time to believe the growth of feelings they have for each other.

But it was engaging nonetheless.. I found rather refreshing that a romance author for a change doesn't stick to the physical characteristics of the hero so much.

Their story pr
Zakirrah BookBlogger
Jan 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Zakirrah BookBlogger by: Carolina
Shelves: arc-or-netgalley
4 BROKEN, I-NEED-MORE STARS!!

After reading some crap books I decided to start this book in hopes that it would bring me out of the book funk.I see some good reviews and now I know why.When I see Fans of Fifty Shades of Grey, Bared to You, and Release Me will be hooked.. I am like damn I need to read that book as I loved them books! It made me thing that this book would contain a broken alpha male who finds a women who accepts him in all his brokenness and so on..Yeah this book wasn't like that
Mallory
5 stars

Wowza. This story completely caught me off guard. I went into it expecting another rich, billionaire knockoff of 50 Shades or Bared to You. But what I got was something completely different. Yes there were some clumsy female moments and domineering hero clichés... but it was all done so right.

Chloe is a 20 year old woman who's had a rough life. Her family isn't her favorite subject, and she's hiding pain from an incident that happened in high school. She takes an intern job for a company
*TANYA*
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
I was really into the book, the storyline seemed promising. And halfway through it sorta fell apart for me. Chloe was too whiny, Ethan needs to cut his losses and move on. Lol. I won’t be finishing the series. Not intrigued enough.
Lady Scarlett
Jan 11, 2014 rated it did not like it
From Scarlett's Bordello... http://ladyscarlettsbordello.blogspot...

Didn’t finish at 30%. No surprise really when I discover that here we have yet, another abused woman. This time though, I had NO idea that this theme would be in the book, and after reading to about 20% and wanting to put it down because of the sheer mind numbing nothingness going on, I forced myself to at least give it another ten percent. And yet, here we are…

Ruined is supposed to be for fans of Bared to You by Sylvia Day, whi
Claire Robinson
Nov 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 - 'I Can't Believe She Did That' Stars!!

I have read quite a few of Tracy Wolff's books over the last couple of months, and while having the potential to be absolutely brilliant, they have all for some reason or another just fallen short of the mark. I am glad that I have stuck with her though as with Ruined she absolutely restored my faith in her exceptional talent for telling a story.

I have no issues this time, the writing, the characters, and the overall story grabbed me from the get-go and
Μαρία Γεωργοπούλου
!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the ending????

*I received a copy of this book from the Publisher Via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*

You can see the following review also here: http://loveandlivetoread.wordpress.co...

OMG! OMG! What was that?? I love it when a book is better than what I was expecting to be! When I requested via NetGalley, I thought that I would read just another romance to pass my time. What I got? A great contemporary romance with one the most suspenseful cliffhangers ever!!!!

The plo
Chandra
Jan 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series-book-1
description

**ARC provided by Loveswept via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review**

**May Contain Spoilers**

Story Rating 3.5 Stars
Hero Rating 4 Stars
Heroine Rating 3.5 Stars
Romance Rating 3.5 Stars
Heat Level 5 Stars
Overall Rating 3.75 Stars

description

I knew going into this book that this was going to be another New Adult/Contemporary read that was somewhat similar to most of what was published in 2013. And, I’m sad to say it was very similar, but even with that, I really enjoyed the characters and their story.

Fir
Kara
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wolff is one of my new favorite authors!
Sexy. Thrilling. Fun. Exciting.
Love the characters & the story.

It's as good as it always is. Better, maybe, now that he knows so much of my truth.
The BookChick
My Rating: ★★★
GOOD: The characteristics of a 3 star book include: interesting characters, a decent storyline, and unique story elements; there was something about the story that I didn’t completely connect with; the book is a solid read. I would recommend it to a friend.
A review copy was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for an honest review.

My Thoughts:
Fans of Fifty Shades of Grey, the Crossfire series, and the Blackstone Affair will feel at home while reading Ruined because there are v
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 30, 2014 rated it liked it
3 Ethan Frost Stars

I wanted to like Ruined, I really did, but there was just something that was just a TAD bit off for me.

Simple Summary - > Intern gets sassy with a co-worker, only that she doesn’t know it’s Ethan, the owner of the very company she’s working for. He finds her attractive and thus pursues her.

The summary is pretty standard and cute. I liked how sassy Chloe was originally to Ethan. I love it when the Heroine pushes the Hero away, as the Hero actively pursues Ethan. Ethan is cha
***Cheryl***
Nov 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley

I really enjoyed this book. It had me hooked right from the beginning.

The story is told from Chloe's POV. Chloe has just started her summer intern at Frost Industries. On her first day she gets into a heated debate with a guy over a smoothie. Its only once she get home that Chloe discovers the smoothie guy is Ethan Frost CEO at Frost Industries. Chloe as some secrets from her past that she believes she is ruined for having any future relationships. I loved Ethan Frost from the beginnin
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Visualize a future free from the pain of the past...
Wow! Tracy Wolff is a new favorite author for me, this book blew me away. I could not put it down and read it straight through. I love me a rich, sexy, CEO,especially one with eight-pack abs and a painful secret past that needs to be revealed. Chloe is my new BGF (book girlfriend), her strength in overcoming a tragic past, her fearlessness and sass are an awesome combination. Her witty comments literally had me laughing out loud throughout the
Nikki Nik
Nov 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
That ending!!!

I kinda saw it coming (view spoiler) But, it was still crazy when it was confirmed.

I need the next one ASAP!!!!
J
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
WOW WOW WOW WOW!
LOVED IT!
Review to come
Marie
Ok! I really loved this book!! Great story, dialogue and a very hot romance! Can't wait for the sequel!
Gina *loves sunshine*
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Once again I am back to my reading experiment - YAAAAASSS...lets read the older stuff! The books that wind up being tried and true, loved, talked about, remembered. The books series' that are still brought up a few years later. That's what I want to fill my reading time with.

Enter, Ethan Frost and his match Chloe. I loved the banter, the hostility, and this just plained worked because they had undeniable chemistry. I listened to this on audio and it was a great narration. My first thought was wo
Linda
"Ruined" by Tracy Wolff was an incredible read and after days of pondering how to right this review I am still not sure if i will do it justice ,but here it goes!

The writing was great,I was drawn to the characters and they came to life for me, I was drawn into there stories and felt for each one of them Chloe and Ethan's story so far has left me ruined, wondering when the next book will be available.

Chloe Girard is young college student excited to start her first day at Frost Industries in the
*P
4 "I wanted More" Stars

Initially billed as a book similar to FSOG I was intrigued. Ethan Frost is the sexy alpha male, self made millionaire or maybe almost billionaire. He becomes intrigued with Chloe, a new intern, after the way she handles herself when getting a smoothie for lunch. Ethan is quick to pursue Chloe and is relentless in his pursuit. That is about where the similarities to FSOG ends.

Chloe, has a past which has left her scarred and afraid of pursuing relationships or intimacy with
Christa
Apr 17, 2014 rated it liked it
**ARC courtesy of Random House Publishing Group-Loveswept via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review**

WARNING CLIFFHANGER

Chloe Girard has spent the last five years building the life she wants and desperately trying to forget the past. She couldn’t be more excited when she lands her dream internship. On her first day she gets into a debate with a guy, not knowing it is Ethan Frost the CEO of the company she is interning for. This little show of will captures his attention and starts to relent
Georgia Cruz
Nov 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
It's expected in the story when they say its about a CEO and his intern to fall in love and surprised themselves with a dark secret they will be connected through their past. Basically a book filled with lust and damaged souls. It's edgy and intense.

ARC courtesy of Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept via NetGalley
  • Layers (Stark, #1)
  • Layers Deep (Layers Trilogy, #1)
  • Silent No More (Silent, #1)
  • Consume Me (Burning Desire, #1)
  • Storm Damages (Storm Damages, #1)
  • A Taste of You (The Epicurean, #1)
  • Lady Of The Knight (Knights, #3;  The Brocade #4)
  • Owned (The Billionaire Banker, #1)
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
  • High (Indigo Lounge, #1)
  • Ambrosia (Nectar #2)
  • Absolute Beginners (Absolute, #1)
  • Beautiful Failure (Beautiful, #1)
  • Finding You (Finding, #1)
  • Deceptive Innocence: Part 1 (Pure Sin, #1.1)
  • Chosen Heart (Hart, #1)
  • Lost in France (Firebird Trilogy, #1)
  • His to Possess (His to Possess, #1-6)
Tracy Wolff collects books, English degrees and lipsticks and has been known to forget where—and sometimes who—she is when immersed in a great novel. At six she wrote her first short story—something with a rainbow and a prince—and at seven she forayed into the wonderful world of girls lit with her first Judy Blume novel. By ten she’d read everything in the young adult and classics sections of her ...more

Ethan Frost (4 books)
  • Addicted (Ethan Frost, #2)
  • Exposed (Ethan Frost, #3)
  • Flawed (Ethan Frost, #4)
“It tugs at something deep inside me, makes me wonder, when I never wonder. Makes me want, when I never want.” 20 likes
“He smells like the ocean on a wild, storm-tossed day. Like moonlight on the open water. Like rain falling through leaves.” 17 likes