Start by marking “Secrets Revealed” as Want to Read:
Secrets Revealed

Secrets Revealed

Broadway actress, Melanie O’Shaughnessy and her new husband, Hollywood heartthrob Ryan Carlisle, lived on opposite ends of the country a good part of the year. With their latest projects completed, they leave work, fans, and the paparazzi behind to enjoy an overdue holiday vacation.

When a secret from Melanie’s past brings the celebration to a horrifying halt, Melanie fear
Published August 1st 2013 by Eternal Press

To ask other readers questions about Secrets Revealed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets Revealed

T.B. Markinson
Sep 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
I’m a sucker for romance and I love suspense. Katie McKnight’s novel has both. The couple, Melanie and Ryan, are sweet. Ryan, a Hollywood heartthrob, has not let his fame and success go to his head. His beautiful wife is a Broadway actress. When the story starts they are reunited after living apart for most of the year due to their professions. All they want is to have a happy Christmas together.

Unfortunately, some nefarious people have a different plan and the couple’s holiday is anything but
Andie Lea
Sep 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The author of this book had to warn me that this story was lovey-dovey. But to me, the love Ryan and Melanie displayed to one another is absolutely amazing. Married couples today could learn a lesson from these two.

I will admit...at the start of reading this story, I figured Melanie would be the damsel-in-distress type. And yes, she does get put into a "help me" situation, but she completely took me by surprise by gathering up the nerve and managing to save herself.

Her husband, Ryan is just a fl
Leslie Sattler
Aug 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! An amazing read! I loved how realistic the characters seemed and how the events pictured in the story could actually happen. I know that this author is working on a few more books that I cannot wait to read. :D
Rosanne Knight
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What a great story! Lovable characters, great story line, couldn't put it down! I would recommend it to everyone!
Jane Hunt
Feb 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Secrets Revealed by Katie McKnight

Jane Hunt Writer First Steps

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Facebook

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Google+

'Secrets Revealed' takes the modern obsession with celebrity and weaves a romantic tale full of suspense and angst.

Melanie and Ryan are actors whose work forces them to be apart more than they would like. Christmas approaches and they plan to spend it with their families before enjoying their belated honeymoon. Sounds idyllic but a secret from the past revisits and leads to a tragic chain of
M. Homer
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Want romance and lots of suspense? Then Secrets Revealed is the book for you. What I loved about this story is the believability of Melanie and Ryan's romance. As a newly married couple, they have to experience the pains of getting to know each others families as well as deal with the pressures of fame.

Melanie's past threatens to destroy her world with Ryan when she goes home with him for Christmas to be with his family. What follows is a tense race to figure out who's trying to kidnap her and
Marguerite R
Sep 25, 2013
Anita
Jan 08, 2016
Katie McKnight
Aug 11, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lynda