Start by marking “HIS (Anthology)” as Want to Read:
HIS (Anthology)

HIS (Anthology)

Strength. Power. Experience.

No obstacle is too great when an alpha male decides what he wants, and these dominating men are so sexy and irresistible, no woman would dare think of anything but submission. Billionaires, Doms, and mobsters alike aggressively go after the women they want, and they will stop at nothing to fully possess them and make them beg for more.

Come and
ebook
Published August 15th 2013 by Evernight Publishing (first published August 14th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about HIS, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about HIS

Start your review of HIS (Anthology)
MsRomanticReads

Overall this was one hot, HOT anthology! Some stories were better than others, but on the whole they were well-written. This anthology isn’t your typical collection of shorts that feel like a chapter ripped out of a longer story. Each story was around four to five chapters long, so the majority of the stories had a decent character and plot development. The heroes were powerful men, both in bed and out, well endowed and cunning linguists. The majority of the stories had a few things in common:
Ursula
Aug 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
A whole book filled with stories about dominating Alpha males and published by one of my favorite publishers!? Heck yeah! I am so in. It’s been awhile since I had the chance to review a book out of Evernight Publishing so I was excited to get the email about this one! I have never, ever been disappointed by a book published there.

So right off the bat this book has some of my favorite authors. But as tempted as I was to pick and choose, I just started at story one and read straight through. Over
The Talent Cave Reviews
Sep 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Title: His
Authors: Stacey Espino, Doris O'Connor, Shyla Colt, Lila Shaw, London Saint James, Sandra Bunino, Katalyn Sage, Nikki Prince, Eve Meridian, Persephone Jones, Giselle Renarde, Jeremy Hosack
Publisher: Evernight Publishing
Genre: Erotic Romance
Length: Approximately 280 pages
Reviewed by Maven

4 – Flames Sizzling Hot
5 – Stars Highly Recommended Read!

His was a truly sizzling HOT read that I thoroughly enjoyed. It is an anthology of 12 different authors, some of whom I’ve read and some new to
Buffy Kennedy
Aug 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is one anthology that I can say I loved every bit of. All the stories were very enjoyable and left me wanting more! I can’t pick out one favorite and I’m certainly going to be investigating more from all of these authors (the ones I’m not already familiar with anyway).

There’s a different portrayal of being “HIS” in each story. Some are BDSM like and some are just plain alpha male related. Each was well written and compelling. This is definitely a book to get if you like your men a little
Buffy Kennedy
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one anthology that I can say I loved every bit of. All the stories were very enjoyable and left me wanting more! I can 19t pick out one favorite and I 19m certainly going to be investigating more from all of these authors (the ones I 19m not already familiar with anyway).

There 19s a different portrayal of being 1CHIS 1D in each story. Some are BDSM like and some are just plain alpha male related. Each was well written and compelling. This is definitely a book to get if you like your men
Nicole
Aug 09, 2015 rated it liked it
The Proposal --- Doris O’Connor

While running late for a very important meeting Lara is pushed into an elevator with a gorgeous stranger whom she is drawn to. She runs from the elevator to compose herself before the meeting, even though she knows it will mean she will be later than expected.
But when the person she is supposed to be meeting is the stranger from the elevator her brain, and everything else goes into overdrive. She just doesn’t want to admit why.
They both knew from the short time in
Anne
Honor James
Apr 08, 2015
Danielle
Feb 11, 2018
Stacey Espino resides in beautiful Ontario, Canada where she is busy raising her five school-aged children. She loves being a Canadian, but could do without the brutal winters.

She enjoys writing erotic romance that will have you squirming in your seat. From hardcore cowboys to alpha shifters, she has you covered!

Stacey also writes alternative m/m romance as Winona Wilder.

Website: