Start by marking “The Astral Codex: Out-of-Body Experiences and Lucid Dreaming for Spiritual Knowledge” as Want to Read:

The Astral Codex is a comprehensive and enthralling guide by Belsebuub to what out-of-body experiences are, how to have them on a regular basis, what to see and do in the astral plane, and how it fits into the structure of life. It is a must have for anyone interested in astral travel.

From over twenty years of extensive experience in astral projection and spirituality, Bel
ebook
Published August 10th 2013 by Mystical Life Publications Ltd

To ask other readers questions about The Astral Codex, please sign up.
Roumissette Hi Nisha,

You can order it from Amazon or BookDepository.com as well as other retailers, depending on where you live.

Here is a link of worldwide…more
Hi Nisha,

Here is a link of worldwide retailers, per the publisher:

Hope this helps :)
(less)
Roumissette Hi Swaraa,

You can order it from Amazon.in

Here is a link of worldwide retailers from the publisher's website:
The Alchemist by Paulo CoelhoThe Power of Now by Eckhart TolleA New Earth by Eckhart TolleSiddhartha by Hermann Hesseگم شده ای در مه by سید مرتضی مصطفوی
Best Spiritual Books
925 books — 1,036 voters
The Mating by Nicky CharlesPride and Prejudice by Jane AustenDarkfever by Karen Marie MoningJane Eyre by Charlotte BrontëTorn by Amanda Hocking
Best Free eBooks
636 books — 1,303 voters

More lists with this book...

Jonathan
This free eBook is the latest version of the author's series of books on out-of-body experiences (astral travel, astral projection). From the first one I read, I managed to have real, conscious OBEs, lucid and meaningful dreams, premonitions, and much more. So it works.

What this latest book brings is much more info related to OBEs such as self-knowledge. It is updated for the current day, and includes new topics such as the view science has of OBEs, and contacting ETs.
Lucia
Nov 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone seeking for spiritual self-improvement
This book has been a proof for me that somebody with a deep knowledge of a subject can write about it with ease, clarity and simplicity that is impossible for someone who only has a partial understanding.

When I first came across this material some years ago (the first version of the book), it was just what I needed to get me consciously into the astral plane. The other places online that I was searching lacked the depth and didn’t sufficiently explain the connection between astral projection an
Jordan
Aug 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This new and updated edition of material originally appearing free online in 2001 and then in the book "A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams" is a most practical and efficient guide that one could ask for. In it, Belsebuub explains the step-by-step process that has taught me and apparently tens of thousands of others to learn how to astral travel.

Many techniques for the actual projection are given, as well as useful exercises that can be done during the day to increase one's chances of successfu
Zorana
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the most helpful book on astral projection I’ve come across. There are many books out there that write on the subject but barely do so with such insight and detail. It’s often evident that they toss around the same ideas and theories. I found that, in this book, the author was providing me with tips to succeed in astral projecting that came from his past trials and errors and that he was passing on knowledge rather than mere theories. I can safely attribute the successful and life-changi ...more
Julian
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just read a fascinating section where Belsebuub describes an astral experience in which he did a meditation practice in an Egyptian temple. In this meditation practice, he sat before a bowl of water that reflected the starlight from a long vent shaft in the temple wall, such as the shafts in the pyramid, and contemplated the stars. It sounds like a beautiful practice, it would be really interesting to try this...
Ella
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the latest edition of a series of books on astral travel and lucid dreaming that Belsebuub has written. His first book I can say, along with his teachings on self-knowledge for the purpose of awakening, changed my life. If it's the first time you've come across his work and are open to spirituality (you must be if you're reading!) it could change yours. Having your own out-of-body experiences can be the proof you need to really pursue a spiritual path. But even if you do - the question a ...more
Aleksandr
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The fundamentals of astral travel written in a language for modern times from today's leading authority on the subject. What more could anyone ask for?

In this book Belsebuub describes his own experience of using the astral plane for knowledge as well as the skills needed for other people to be able to do so. He talks about many of the topics relevant for astral exploration (preparation, obstacles, near-death-experiences, verification, mind, and many more).

In my experience, exploring the astral
Michelle
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Thanks to Belsebuub and this book, along with a class I took based on an earlier version of this book, I have successfully learned how to astral project. I am very grateful, not only for the techniques, but also for the distinction between dreams, lucid dreams and out of body experiences and how to best use them for my spiritual learning.
Lucia
Apr 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a paperback version of a wonderful ebook that I have reviewed here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... Always good to have a great content like this in a good old paperback form. :-)
Laura B
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's rather easy to find techniques with which to astral project and accounts of experiences on the astral plane, but I feel it's another thing to find a clear and comprehensive explanation of that dimension, how to learn to use it and what to do there to help your spiritual development, and what are the obstacles to that and how to overcome them. All of this is what The Astral Codex does.

Everything the author writes is from his personal experience and knowledge. He has learnt to astral project
Devon Meadows
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Woah. This book was pretty crazy. Fascinating perspective. Entertaining. Gonna have to validate this stuff first hand though. 🔮
Clark
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Most highly recommended book in the field by far. It accurately explains the subject in detail, has really terrific questions and answers sections, gives practical tips and advice, personal experiences of the author etc. But really it goes beyond that, painting the whole picture of astral travel and what to use it for.

The book is great if you've had a particular experience and are looking for an explanation, or great for beginners or even if you've had tons of experiences already and want to tak
Aleksandr
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
An overview of astral travel for modern times from today's leading authority on the subject. What more could anyone ask for?

In this book Belsebuub describes his own experience of using the astral plane for knowledge as well as the skills needed for other people to be able to do so. Exploring the astral is more than a mechanical exercise, it requires an inspiration and a certain kind of interest to delve into the subject. Belsebuub explains the fundamentals in an easy-to-understand way and simult
David
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you're interested in astral projection, out of body experiences, lucid dreaming or dreaming in general I think you'd really enjoy this book. It describes some very inspiring personal experiences of the author, and a number of techniques are given to try so that people can get their own experiences and don't just have to believe what they're reading!
Lilia
Aug 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
If anyone would like to have an out-of-body experience or lucid dreams, I recommend this guide fully heartedly! It helped me as well as many other people I met to experience the astral world consciously and to discover a natural hidden potential we all have. Simple, detailed and very practical!
Omisis
Sep 06, 2014 marked it as to-read
I can't download, pls someone,having the downloaded, put another link.
Jim B.
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book I read on astral projection, and I'm so glad I did. I've had many successful projections and lucid dreams using the techniques in this book.
John T.
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First book I've chosen for astral projection. It is concise and lucid. I had many experiences with it. Highly recommended for anyone looking for more down to earth and practical guide to OBEs.
Dimi
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic book on astral travel and what to do with such a skill for spiritual growth. Very helpful for a beginner.
Rob
« previous 1 3 next »
  • The Peace of the Spirit Within: A Guide to Transform Your Life
  • The Flight of the Feathered Serpent
  • Hercolubus Or Red Planet
  • Treatise of Revolutionary Psychology: The Gnostic Method of Real Spiritual Awakening
  • In Sorcery's Shadow: A Memoir of Apprenticeship among the Songhay of Niger
  • The Mystery of the Crystal Skulls: Unlocking the Secrets of the Past, Present, and Future
  • The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Secret Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine
  • Secret Societies And Subversive Movements
  • The Alchemy of Nine Dimensions: The 2011/2012 Prophecies and Nine Dimensions of Consciousness
  • The Tutankhamun Prophecies: The Sacred Secret of the Maya, Egyptians, and Freemasons
  • Sinister Forces—The Manson Secret: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft
  • Whisperers: The Secret History of the Spirit World
  • The Lost Civilization Enigma: A New Inquiry into the Existence of Ancient Cities, Cultures, and Peoples Who Pre-Date Recorded History
  • Himmler's Crusade: The Nazi Expedition to Find the Origins of the Aryan Race
  • Wonders in the Sky: Unexplained Aerial Objects from Antiquity to Modern Times
  • Israeli Apartheid: A Beginner's Guide
  • The C.I.A. Doctors: Human Rights Violations by American Psychiatrists
  • Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?
Belsebuub (Mark Pritchard) is the author of numerous works on out-of-body experiences, inner change, the journey to enlightenment, and the ancient religion of the sun.

For over twenty-five years Belsebuub has undertaken a journey to enlightenment, which he describes as a transformation of individual consciousness through which a person eventually reunites with their higher Being and returns to the
“Dreams are an insight into our psychology: they are what we are, but stripped of the conventions and norms of psychology, and the rules of the physical world…” 4 likes
“Each of us at our root is consciousness, and in the highest of the spiritual realms life and form become light. I experienced this in an OBE in which I went to the outer ring of the source of creation.” 2 likes