Start by marking “A Deeper Shade of Bad (A Deeper Shade of Bad, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Deeper Shade of Bad  (A Deeper Shade of Bad, #1)

A Deeper Shade of Bad (A Deeper Shade of Bad, #1)

Published August 1st 2013 by Ella Price

To ask other readers questions about A Deeper Shade of Bad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Deeper Shade of Bad

Start your review of A Deeper Shade of Bad (A Deeper Shade of Bad, #1)
Vanessa
This book made me extremely uncomfortable. I see no problem in finding sexual pleasure through spankings, hair pulling and rough sex. I DO find objectionable domestic and sexual abuse.
There is a sometimes very fine line between consensual domination/submission sexual relationships and domestic abuse, a line that the "hero" (he really doesn't deserve the term though) crosses repeteadly through the book, by slapping, backhanding, including in public, and raping the heroine. The worst thing is she
Saha
Before I go on with this review, I would like to point something out to the author: it's ok that you can't really spell. But your damn editor SHOULD KNOW the difference between to and too! If they couldn't catch that, fire them. Or set them on fire, your call. Really.

Amelia's grandma has a book store, and whatever Nicholas Price is selling, she ain't buying (or allowing him to buy it from her). Virgin Amy starts fraternizing with the enemy, but soon exposes her slutty tendencies by taking the
Lisbelle
Sep 01, 2013 rated it did not like it
One of the worst books I've ever read in my life, which is so disappointing because the plot had a lot of potential. BUT the writing was awful, the vocabulary was so limited (and my native language is Spanish so you can imagine how poor the vocabulary in this book really is), it didn't give any details and barely describes anything or anyone... there's no way to connect with the characters. Plus, there's a thin line between BDSM and domestic violence and sexual abuse and this guy definitely ...more
Crystal
Aug 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book is on the dark side of BDSM. It has hitting and a man that just can't seem to get the right words to come out.

Amelia just loves to hang out in her grandma's book store. She gets to sit all day and just read. One day a man named Nicholas comes in to see about getting her grandma to sell her store and Amelia ends up going out with him. Everything is just normal until she runs into Alex at their parents house and there is a connection with him that she didn't have with Nicholas.

Alex is
Christine
Aug 12, 2013 rated it liked it
There was some great parts in this story- grandma, the bookstore, Jake, Mrs. Price. Nick is an interesting guy and the younger brother of Alex. Alex can be nice but he is a spoiled bully. Hopefully, in the book he will redeem himself. Amelia has a lot on her plate- what will she do?
Tara Marie
Aug 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Have to say it was over too quick
Paula Rodriguez
Sasha
Sep 23, 2013
Melanie
Aug 13, 2013
I have been writing since I was eight. I started out with poetry. Eventually, I moved on to short fantasy stories, then eventually books. I have always loved books, whether I was reading them or writing them. Books were always a perfect escape from reality. When I was growing up, I admired authors and I imagined I would eventually be one.
The primary genre I write is fantasy romance. I love