Start by marking “Splinter (Facts of Life, #1)” as Want to Read:
Splinter (Facts of Life, #1)

Splinter (Facts of Life, #1)

Medically discharged from the Royal Marines after a bomb blast in Afghan, Colour Sergeant Dan Richards returns to his Grandfather’s village on the North Wales coast to tend his wounds and forget the death and destruction in his past.

Three years later he is living a simple locked down life working as a fisherman. Defending his friend from an attack by a vicious thug
Paperback, 1, 402 pages
Published July 13th 23 by Straits Line

To ask other readers questions about Splinter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Splinter

Start your review of Splinter (Facts of Life, #1)
Kaz
Aug 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Gritty, a page turner - a story of life in the real world. Dan is a man to love, you want things to go well for him. Looking forward to Book 2.
Sharon
Aug 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is a well-paced story, not too complicated to get confusing, but with enough detail to stay interesting.
While it is about an ex-soldier, it could be the story of anybody starting out again after a setback.
It passes the true test of a good tale in that I am curious enough about the characters from the pieces of information and hints the author gave us that I will look forward to reading the next book in the series. I would like to know more about Dan and his background.
This does not read
Janet Gogerty
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
I bought this on Kindle after reading about it, sounded a bit different. A book women and men would both enjoy, a story warmer than you might expect. Some of the writing a bit clunky, but I still enjoyed the story and I think Dan's character is developed well.
Mary