Start by marking “Cele 5 răni care ne împiedică să fim noi înșine” as Want to Read:
Cele 5 răni care ne împiedică să fim noi înșine

Cele 5 răni care ne împiedică să fim noi înșine

Aceasta noua carte a doamnei Lise Bourbeau, la fel de concreta ca si cele dinainte, demostreaza faptul ca toate dificultatile de ordin fizic, emotional sau mental îsi au originea în cinci rani importante:

respingerea;
abandonul;
umilirea;
tradarea;
nedreptatea.

Datorita unei descrieri foarte amanuntite a acestor rani si a mastilor pe care le-ati creat pentru a nu le vedea, simti
Published 2009 by Ascendent, București (first published 1994)

Be the first to ask a question about Cele 5 răni care ne împiedică să fim noi înșine

Start your review of Cele 5 răni care ne împiedică să fim noi înșine
Valter
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book didn't convince me, and it was next to useless to me - irking me for the wasted time.

I'm sure the author is sincere, and she believes what she wrote. Yet, she has this spiritual/new-age "pie in the sky" belief that everything happens for a reason, and every bad thing happening to us is because of past lives. I find this viewpoint naive and misleading: sometimes "shit happens", simply, and the world doesn't revolve around us and our concerns.

Her "five wounds" system has merits, though,
Fleur
Jun 02, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
My only regret is I can't give zero star to this book. The narrator is something to get used to (read in French, the use of "tu" really threw me off). The book lies on a good idea (the five different wounds) but it's diluted in a kind of Cosmo like rhetoric, some of these ideas are so over the top and frankly ridiculous, I was mad I decided to spend money to read this.
Christos Kitsikis
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Repetitive in a good way giving you a good insight. Great first book for anyone looking forward to realise his childhood fragments in his adult character and be aware of why he is what he is. Must read.
Daria
Some nice ideas. Some ideas I don't fully agree with. Overall glad I read it.
Benoit Marinoff
not a book I would read again or particularly recommend to anyone
Middlemist Red
Jun 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020, self-help
Heal Your Wounds & Find Your True Self is an interesting, useful and an eye opener book for those who are looking forward to realize their childhood fragments in their adult character and to acknowledge their wounds yet it does not give tips on how to heal them unfortunately (I found that the last chapter is just a summary of the types reviewed previously, no useful tips to help healing) but the book can still help us realize so much about our psyche and physique.
Personally, I found many useful
GaelleB
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2,5/5 stars. Very interesting but I'm not sure I'm convinced by this theory. Recommended to me by a great friend who seemed convinced though.😊
Raneem Al Aradi
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't think that I could read every single flaw of mine in a book written by a person who has no idea who I am. I actually felt attacked.

All human beings suffer from wounds, whether they would admit it or not. The capability of simply acknowledging your wound(s) is something so terrifying and traumatizing. This is the perfect book to help you understand why you're hurting and what's the cause. It's written in clear description. I highly recommend this for people who are constantly on the ris
Daria
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Katrin
Feb 09, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spiritual
It had it's moments, but all in all I didn't get over excited about it.
Maria
Jun 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A must read for all humans

The purpose of this book is to encourage you to look at your real/inner self, rather than judge/blame others.

For many this is a difficult thing, therefore, they will likely see others in the characters laid out before or instead of themselves.

I would implore you not to use this information to further judge/attack others in your life, in whom you recognise these characters. But to begin to emphasise/sympathise with them, even if you do not understand/agree with them.

Any
Huda
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I identified so much with certain traits that she described, this can help people to accept and understand why they behave the way they do. However, I do think that we should be careful not to label ourselves or let our wounds define us. We are all so much more complex than just these 5 templates. I don't know about anyone else, but once I ready up on the 5 types of wounds I started to look at the people around me and try to figure out which they were suffering from based on their behaviour, whi ...more
Nielian
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like this book for its insights and new information. However, I must say it might get very painful to read once you are reading both about your own wounds and the wound of the others.
When I read about the description: The person who has the betrayal wound is a manipulator and a liar... I had hard time not to vomit.
Catalina Gavril
When I started the book, I thought the theory tried to fit too many boxes, too neatly. I did not really believe that the body shape matches a wound we have deep inside. But, as I kept reading and analyzing myself and others around, it started to make sense. I am continuously finding myself in the mask the author describes and trying to let go of it, bit by bit. An eye-opener ❤️
Maddy Leon Max
(Read in French)

I don't usually read non-fiction and while I love reading about psychology (among other things), more often than not I read researches on the Internet, not books (which is a true shame). The reason why I won't be rating this book or give my thoughts on it is that the reason I read it in the first place is really personal.
Alexandra Ciocoiu
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Besides the reincarnation part I did not resonate with, the book does a very good job describing the masks we create to deal with trauma and difficulties during our life.
If you're open and ready to look inside yourself and search for some answers, I recommend you read this book. :)
Bogdan Vaida
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: best-books
loved the book
Roxana
Oct 07, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a good book overall, interesting information but I'm not at all into reincarnation, I believe in psychology.
Emile-victor Portenart
Apart from the solutions to heal, I really like her perspective on youth trauma. Eye opening!
Anti.Vladargmail.Com
Self awareness👌
Jessica Luxmoore
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely awesome! this should be compulsory reading for all teenagers. Our souls choose the wounds and the trials to deal with them. Gives a great narration of each wound. Very helpful
Julija
Apr 09, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Even it has some good ideas about the types of people and their masks in life, for me it was a strange book, not sure if information I got is usefull.
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eye opening...I want to learn and discover more.
Honorata
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Smells like new age bullshit..
Béatrice Riveaux
an eye-opener, yet also very hurtful and dispiriting. You need time and self-leniency in order to process everything.
Iovudana
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An eye-opener for every generation.
Ana Nešić
I read this in one go as it's pretty short and written in an easy, light language.

All of the theories are super fun to read, but unfortunately, I found them too vague.
Josiane Toboy
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A book everyone should read

Amazing book if you want to find your true self. Easy to read and with great examples from our day to day life.
David Clulee
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Before we are born, our Higher Self meticulously plans and configures the environment, family, circumstances, and scenarios that will best serve our evolutionary journey. We choose our parents and our birth for exact reasons. We know, but forget that we have experiences to live and wounds to heal.

Lise Bourbeau believes that we grow when we accept responsibility for our actions, beliefs, and attitudes, and the process of self-healing is the path to expansion of our conscious awareness. When we h
Natala
Jun 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An easy book to read and all based on observation. Eye opening, thought provoking and insightful. It makes total sense but can be confusing in a non-confusing way until you get that realisation while reading that what you are reading starts to relate to you. I thought this was a great self help book and the strategies portrayed will be used to find my inner peace.

• L'homme qui voulait être heureux
  • Et tu trouveras le trésor qui dort en toi
  • Copilul invizibil
  • Mindfulness Urban
  • Votre temps est infini - Et si votre journée était plus longue que vous ne le pensiez ?
  • Âme de sorcière
  • Women Who Love Too Much: When You Keep Wishing and Hoping He'll Change
  • Le jour où les lions mangeront de la salade verte
  • Tu ai iubi un om ca tine?
  • J'ai dû rêver trop fort
  • Une petite éternité (Amours solitaires, #2)
  • L'âme du monde
  • Iubește și fii iubit(ă): (aproape) totul despre relația de cuplu
  • Amours solitaires (Amours solitaires, #1)
  • Le jour où j'ai appris à vivre
  • Ta deuxième vie commence quand tu comprends que tu n'en as qu'une
  • La Clé de votre énergie : 22 protocoles pour vous libérer émotionnellement
  • Foutez-vous la paix ! et commencez à vivre

News & Interviews

“¡Cuanto más culpable te sientas,,
más estarás dejando que tu ego dirija tu vida!”
0 likes