Start by marking “Tangled (Tangled, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tangled (Tangled, #1)

Tangled (Tangled #1)

4.15  ·  Rating Details ·  82,360 Ratings  ·  8,208 Reviews
Grca badge winner
Drew Evans is a winner. Handsome and arrogant, he makes multimillion dollar business deals and seduces New York’s most beautiful women with just a smile. He has loyal friends and an indulgent family. So why has he been shuttered in his apartment for seven days, miserable and depressed?

He’ll tell you he has the flu.

But we all know that’s not really true.

Katherine Brooks is
Published August 2nd 2013 by Gallery Books (first published May 20th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Tangled, please sign up.

Wallbanger by Alice ClaytonPlaying for Keeps by R.L. MathewsonSeduction and Snacks by Tara SivecTangled by Emma ChasePerfection by R.L. Mathewson
Funny as Hell!
4th out of 1,767 books — 5,273 voters
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireReal by Katy EvansClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareEntwined with You by Sylvia DayReckless by S.C. Stephens
Best Books Published in 2013
7th out of 3,287 books — 7,142 voters

More lists with this book...

Blacky *Romance Addict*

Amazing. A must-read. Every single sentence from that guy's brain/mouth is priceless.

My mind is in awesome-coma, so I'm gonna try to show my feelings the best I can :))

This book:
Image Hosted by

To the author for writing it:
Image Hosted by

What parts of the book are absolutely amazing:

Drew's POV:

The sex scenes from Drew's POV:

The romance:

This book is just:

And I want:
Image Hosted by

Best book ever to be written completely from the hero's POV!
I don't remember the last time I had so much fun reading something!

Seriously people, don't read too man
I am Navessa's curiosity. When Navessa sees people spamming a book with five star reviews I make her investigate because I’m a nosy bastard.

I am Navessa's hesitation. When Navessa sees that the reviews are nothing but pictures of people creaming themselves followed by lists of sexy/funny quotes I make her pause to consider how these things have gone in the past.

I am Navessa's Id. When Navessa's worry is about to get the best of her I override that motha fucka and click the ‘Buy Now’ button.

I a
Aestas Book Blog
Dec 04, 2013 Aestas Book Blog rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

Hilarious, romantic, all-out FUN!!

Think Wallbanger meets Beautiful Bastard :)

You smiling yet?

I was hooked from the first line and smiling wide by the end of the first page. If you are a fan of enemies-to-lovers stories, you will LOVE Tangled!

I swear half my book is highlighted. I laughed out loud, grinned till my cheeks ached and just generally loved it!

The story is about Drew. In real life, Drew is a clean-shaven, well-groomed, expensive suit wearing professional. But, at the start of the st
Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter
5 stars.*****Review completed May 24, 2013

photo tumblr_mn0zhxlpPy1qffcrao3_500_zps6ad39d04.gif

“Fuck, yeah. That’s good. Yeah, like that.“
See that guy—black suit, devilishly handsome? Yeah, the guy getting the blow job from the luscious redhead in the bathroom stall? That’s me. The real me. MBF: Me Before Flu.

photo tumblr_mn0zhxlpPy1qffcrao6_250_zps4c3f10ce.gif

So, like I said what you’re seeing right now isn’t the real me. I have the flu.
Have you ever noticed some of the worst sicknesses in history have a lyrical sound to them? Words like malaria, diarrhea, cholera. Do you think the
"That's All" Ash
So after seeing this book completely TAKE OVER my newsfeed in what could only be described as “ Goodreads Tangled-Gate of 2013”…

photo tumblrmnh420vtt51r3ua6l.gif

I finally had to cave and read this book. And for the next two days… you wanna know what I was doing?

photo tumblr_lzwzp5ePsB1qdir35.gif

photo 25pttlgjpg.gif

photo tumblr_lz5qknlALq1qdo1u5o1_500_zpsaca613d3.gif

photo jack_sad_zpscff066ad.gif

photo d4d267602f4e8b4644bf2731aff96518.jpg

And might I just say…

That’s some intense shit. ;)

But seriously, you’re going to be doing that ugly-laughing thing where you know, you hug lower body and mascara’s running down your face and you’re rolling on the ground maki

And reading this story from the point of view of a guy like Drew? Pure fun and entertainment, I assure you! ;)

Let's meet the man of the hour shall we...

"See that guy - black suit, devilishly handsome? The guy getting the blow job from the luscious redhead in the bathroom stall? That's me. The real me. MBF: Me Before Flu."

Yep, we're talking about no one other than the real Drew Evans --

He's t

Wrong! It's Drew Evans.

Drew is crude, crass, vulgar. He's immature and spoilt. He wants only one thing from a woman. He's a chauvinist pig. He's a man whore. He is disgusting.

He is hilarious!

Have you ever seen those romantic comedy movies where there's an undeniable attraction between the leads but they're also competitors in the office? This is the rom-com novel equivalent.

For once this novel lives up to all the hype, squeeing and fangirling!

If you love romantic comedies, that are
5+++ Fantastic and Hilarious Stars!!!

photo 05086699-5eb3-4360-9bc5-06a87a0226bd_zpsb3c675a8.jpg

If you are like me and you adore the lovable assholes, the jerks, and the manwhores... then Drew Evans is just the guy for you!!! This book had me hooked from the very first page and I couldn’t get enough! Being inside Drew Evan’s head was amazing! One of the funniest and most enjoyable stories I have read in a really long time!

photo 3f052d67-a57c-46ed-b442-d6c70f069a12_zps0c1e9fcf.jpg

Meet Drew Evans. He is a successful business man, a handsome guy, he’s got great friends, a loving family, and as many women as he
Jun 26, 2016 Katerina rated it really liked it
Recommended to Katerina by: Τατιάνα Τζινιώλη
“Women fall in love quicker than men. Easier and more often. But when guys fall? We go down harder. And when things go bad? When it's not us who ends it? We don't get to walk away.
We crawl.”

My hands have been itching to write a new review because, you know, it's more fun than highlighting the cases you have to know by heart. (I will not cry I will not cry I will not cry) So when God showed mercy and I could finally take a break and read a book before returning to the living hell known as Tor
May 22, 2013 Lucia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ppb, 5-stars-read

I don't remember when was the last time I enjoyed any book so much. I laughed, I was entertained, I swooned. Tangled, book with witty and sarcastic hero as narrator, is a MUST READ! This insight into man's head and thinking is fascinating and a lot of fun.

My Drew and Kate:

Drew Evans used to be always on the top of things, getting everything he wanted and enjoying life of a single good-looking bachelor. Until he got flu which changed him into whinning man, lying down on his co
Feb 22, 2014 Mo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lol-books
If I could give it more than 5 f*****g stars I would ...

I must say this was one of the most enjoyable books I have read this year. And that is saying something because I read a LOT! Marked this TBR before it’s release date when I saw someone review it.

I have been burned in the past by jumping on the bandwagon and “one-clicking” the books with all the rave reviews. So, I was a bit wary of downloading this on the first day, without reading some reviews from friends. I needn’t have worried. It was
Lisa Jayne
Jun 17, 2013 Lisa Jayne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I just hopped off the Drew Evans express and Well what can I say? first things bloody first, WHAT.A.RIDE. I didn't want to get off ... I unabashedly fell for Drew and Kate.

With that being said, Stop everything, drop everything and forget the following: food, housework, husbands, boyfriends, significant other, pets, social life, sleeping, etc. and READ.THIS.BOOK get your comfy spot, your kindle and dive right in.

I've got a total soft spot for a well put together bo
Pearl Angeli

5 Hilarious Stars!

NEW BOOK BOYFRIEND ALERT : Drew frigging Evans

Why it took me so long to read this book is beyond me. If there's a guilty-pleasure New Adult book that is worth your attention, it's Tangled by Emma Chase. It's funny as hell and so addictive. Emma's writing was also so delicious you just can't get enough of it!

The story centers around Drew Evans. It's told in his POV. Yes, guys. His and his POV alone. I don't normally encounter a romance book where the only one that speaks is the
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Mar 05, 2016 Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone with a sense of humor!
5+++++ HILARIOUS DEBUT STARS! Cheers for Emma Chase!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This entire book, I was like laughing my ass off. Seriously, full on asthma attack here people! This book is detrimental to your health. It should come with a WARNING -if you've got respiratory issues, a weak heart, just had a baby, had recent surgery- it'll seriously rip you the hell open!

Laughing gifs photo: laughing tumblr_lr4f4onWrI1qk70fz.gif

The stuff Drew would say.....

[image error]

My Drew-
 photo image_zps34c07d8a.jpg

Drew Evans, egotistical, hilariously funny man-whore comes across a smokin' hot brunette in a bar. Ti
Haya ∞Δnother book Junkie∞
Tangled By Emma Chase

Genres: Comedy/Erotica/Contemporary Romance

Published May 20th 2013 by Omnific Publishing

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Calm down you idiot! it is not about you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

you should be happy that you are not involved in this disaster!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

this book was so bad, i just want to break the damn tablet, but i like my tablet so i suck it up for its sake!
EVERYONE is reading this book, so i said what the hell lets read it....

The fact that al
I will keep this short..

You need to read this book...
You will love him and his mind...

this was Earth shattering. Off the Richter Scale.

This was so refreshing to read! I literally loved every sentence in this book! EVERY!

The characters were amazing! Even though Kate got on my nerves later but I can let that slip away because Drew makes up for everything!
You would say for him that he's an assh@le but to me he is not!
He is EPIC!

I swear to God I found the best fiction male
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

photo abs6bysb_zps3f0d5de5.gif
! Tangled, book 1. Debut by Emma Chase. A hilariously witty tale following a non-committal playboy man-whore in his descent into the oblivion after falling for a girl he can’t have.

“My stomach flips with regret and disappointment. What I wouldn’t give for a time machine.”

Books/BONUS chapters in the Tangled series should be read in (this) order:
Book 1: Tangled
Book 1.1: Working Late/The Kiss
– Best read after chapter 6 of book 1. PLUS Interview with Drew.
Book 1.2: The Bitch Strikes Back
Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*

So... what can I say about this book? You guys already posted great reviews! So I'll keep it sweet and short.

I am going to embarrass myself confessing this: I have writing that stupid thing down like a thousand times as in Rosalinda + [insert a random name here] forever.

Ok, embarrassment over, I must say I loved this book! It was JUST WHAT I NEEDED after Me Before You.

Drew helped me to recover from my miserable self. And well, he was feeling miserable too so I guess we both recovered together
Alexis *Reality Bites*
This review may contain MINOR SPOILERS -mature content reader discretion is advised.
5 STARS out of 5
Genre: Contemporary Romance Comedy

SOLID 5 STARS!!!! Have you read this??? READ IT!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!

photo hearts_zps2cbeef3d.gif

photo a97347a6-6048-4412-97e4-361d9ea5e117_zpscdd22ecf.jpg

This was a much needed fun read and I must say Drew managed to talk about his penis on just about every damn page. AMAZING RIGHT!LOL!

photo tumblr_mk6swsnQhv1rajauso1_250_zpsf9f1ee4e.gif

Proving the male brain is constantly on

photo wordedpic1.gif

Have you ever read a book and felt like the mc actually sat you down to fill you in on what’s happening in his or
Duchess Nicole
We crawl.”

Okay, so I think I was the very last person of my friends to read this book...maybe the last in the world. I thought that I wasn't in the mood for funny.

Boy was I wrong.

I love an author who writes a story that I end up loving before I realize that I'm already halfway through the book. So if you're not in t
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
Alright ladies, see that amazingly sexy guy over there? Yep, that's the one, the hot one getting a blow job in the bathroom of a super trendy club

Meet Drew Evans, God's gift to women!

Drew is a smooth talking, sexy, successful, man slut. Did I also happen to mention that he's a grade-A asshole? No? Well that's ok, because he's an honest one. He just calls it like he sees it.
For those ladies out there who are listening, let me give you some free advice: If a guy who you just met at a club calls y
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
May 22, 2013 Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty* rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!!!!
Shelves: favorites

I LoVED Loved LOVED this book!!

Where has this book been all my life?
I swear I was sitting with a huge GOOFY grin the entire book!

This is no ordinary book. Its from a males POV! How refreshing!!
At times I wondered to myself, did a female really write this??
Emma Chase hit the nail on the head! I swear!!

Its like Drew is telling us a story and what's even more impressive is when we get thoughts in our heads, Drew answers the question!!! It was like physically being WITH him!!
Absolutely fcuking bril
Sharon ∞❥ is an angst book junkie ❥∞
ETA 7/7/13 ~ Bonus scene: won't want to miss it...whips, Star Wars, Batman, Justin Bieber and the Notebook!

4.5 's

Straight up, Drew is a player...but he's a straight forward player. He lets his hookups know that he's only out for sex and usually for only one time. That is, until he meets Kate and his whole world is turned upside down. Come to find out not only is Kate engaged but she just started working for his company which is Drew's number one no-no.
May 23, 2013 .Lili. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How I would describe this book:

photo mercury-super-fantastic_zpsd560f859.gif
 photo tumblr_lgnaz5cRMV1qckq7x_zps8d79500e.gif
 photo tumblr_mkjj29Asqj1rd5tiuo1_500_zps976955f2.gif

My emotions during this book varied between:
 photo tumblr_inline_mftgzpooXA1r2dw1r_zps93e68aa5.gif
 photo tumblr_inline_mkl35u2CE71qz4rgp_zps2d745dc3.gif
 photo orgasm_zps5f137a44.gif
 photo tumblr_m25xgcGk6t1r3mz5oo1_500_zps69f3c168.gif
 photo tumblr_m7kgfpQz2S1rq5v88o1_500_zpsa57a64c9.gif
By the the end I was left with a permanent grin on my face

Drew is simply...
 photo tumblr_lpw64ivOtc1qle6h7_zps9491d9bd.gif

photo tumblr_mgi29nujKK1rk6mlyo1_250_zps535e1c5a.gif

This book was refreshing in so many ways starting with the fact that it was COMPLETELY from a male POV. It was the perfect mix of humor and sexiness with sweet romance thrown in. Brilliant debut novel! 5++++ stars!!!!

Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper*

OMG! I am SO glad I decided to see what all the fuss was about with this book. I FREAKING LOVED IT! Being in Drew's head was absolutely FUN and HILARIOUS! IT IS A MUST READ!

“I’ve never seduced a woman before.
Shocking, I know.
Let me clarify. I’ve never had to seduce a woman before, not in the typical sense. Usually it just takes a look, a wink, a smile. A friendly greeting, maybe a drink or two. After that, the only verbal exchange in
Apr 26, 2015 Miriam rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Oh, I see why romance novels are so rarely written from the point of view of the male love interest: because men are revolting, objectifying, self-centered, manipulative, potty-mouthed assholes.

Chase isn't a bad writer -- she's lively, anyway, and her narrator's voice is fairly consistent, except when she tries to insert the occasional sensitive or politically correct sentiment -- but I sincerely hope men aren't all as awful as she imagines them.

If it were possible I'd add half a star for havi
Final rating: 3.75/5 stars

“You’re in dangerous territory, man. You see what Steven goes through. This path leads to the Dark Side. We always said we wouldn’t go there. You sure about this?”
Matthew smiles, and in his best Darth Vader voice tells me, “You don’t know the power of the Dark Side.”

Warning! Warning!
Extreme heat level detected.
Warning! Warning!
Maximum hot level detected.
Warning! Warning!
Numerous humor situations detected.

Now, this. This was highly entertaining and light read. Qu
I am so glad that I decided to read this book. I haven't read something that fulfilled me on various levels as much as this in awhile. Don't underestimate this one folks. You are getting a romance in theory, but it's also honest, witty, rolling on the floor laughing hilarious and best of all you have a female author giving you a male POV!!! It's hot it's well done and I loved it. I will read anything you write from here on out Emma Chase!!!

Without giving away anything let me describe this boo
Jun 04, 2015 Brandi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

A light, fun, sexy read. Drew is a manwhore, and a cocky asshole - I loved him. Being inside his head was highly entertaining. It's always fun to experience a man being brought to his knees.

“Vaginas beat penises every time.
They're like kryptonite.
Penises are defenseless against them.”

Drew Evans has it all. He is attractive, successful, and the ladies love him. He has a loving family and great friends. But he doesn't do relationships. He does what he wants, makes no promises and no e
It's just me Shelly B
May 23, 2013 It's just me Shelly B rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to It's just me Shelly B by: Vishous

OMG this book was EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

Yup....that was me the entire time!!!!!

Everything that Drew thought...everything that came out of his mouth was hilarious!!!

Now meet Drew, he has a very high opinion of himself.

“See that guy—black suit, devilishly handsome? Yeah, the guy getting the blow *** from the luscious redhead in the bathroom stall? That’s me. The real me. MBF: Me Before Flu.”

“Okay, maybe that’s not exactly true. But I can’t help it if they see me, fuck me, and suddenly want to bear my ch
Need humor like this! 30 730 Sep 11, 2015 04:42PM
what had drew gotten the guy to write in the sky? 3 72 Apr 09, 2015 03:45PM
Do you think Kate ex Billy was a asshole? 7 119 Nov 11, 2014 12:30AM
Kindle Lending (T...: Tangled by: Emma Chase 3 26 Oct 16, 2014 09:10AM
JACK O'SHAY 1 86 Aug 20, 2014 07:43AM
  • Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)
  • Futures and Frosting (Chocolate Lovers, #2)
  • Addicted for Now (Addicted, #2)
  • Epilogue (The Dark Duet, #3)
  • Shooting Scars (The Artists Trilogy, #2)
  • Night Owl (Night Owl, #1)
  • Shine Not Burn (Shine Not Burn, #1)
  • The Mistress (The Original Sinners, #4)
  • The Redhead Revealed (Redhead, #2)
  • Otherwise Occupied (Evan Arden, #2)
  • Thief (Love Me with Lies, #3)
  • Black Flag (Racing on the Edge, #2)
  • Exquisite (Exquisite, #1)
  • Exposure (East Park, #1)
  • Rock Chick Rescue (Rock Chick, #2)
  • Darkness Before Dawn (Darkness, #2)
  • Code Red
Emma Chase lives in New Jersey with her husband, two children and two misbehaving (but really cute) dogs. She has a long standing love/hate relationship with caffeine.

Emma is an avid reader. Before her children were born she was known to consume whole books in a single day. Writing has also always been a passion and with the 2013 release of her debut romantic comedy, Tangled, the ability to now c
More about Emma Chase...

Tangled (4 books)
  • Twisted (Tangled, #2)
  • Tamed (Tangled, #3)
  • Tied (Tangled, #4)

“She talks like you. It’s not every day you hear a four-year-old say Prince Charming is a douchebag who’s only holding Cinderella back.”

"That’s my girl.”
“For God's sake, don't let her watch Cinderella. What kind of example is that? A mindless twit who can't even remember where she left her damn shoe, so she has to wait for some douchebag in tights to bring it to her? Give me a frigging break!” 939 likes