Start by marking “Willowgrove (Hemlock, #3)” as Want to Read:
Willowgrove (Hemlock, #3)

Willowgrove

(Hemlock #3)

Willowgrove is Kathleen Peacock's riveting conclusion to the Hemlock trilogy, a dark, romantic, paranormal suspense series that pits friendship against survival, and trust against love.

Ever since Mac's best friend, Amy, was murdered, Hemlock has been a dangerous place. But now that Mac, her boyfriend, Kyle, and Amy's ex, Jason, have investigated a mass breakout from Thornh
Published January 6th 2015 by Katherine Tegen Books (first published June 3rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Willowgrove, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Willowgrove

Mary ♥
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
5/5 full moons

I had started to think maybe there were never reasons for the horrible things people did

I do not know how much time has passed since the Halloween night I started this trilogy but I know that since then, a lot of things have changed in my life. I've grown, I've learned tons of new things, both about myself and about other people, and I've lived a great amount of feelings, both good and bad.

That's what this book symbolizes for me. Growth. Growth, and bravery, and acceptance of lif
Juhina
Oct 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ALL THE STARS IN THE WORLD <3 <3 <3 I love love love love loved it and it breaks my heart knowing this is the end.

FULL REVIEW

I can't even begin to describe my love for this trilogy (if you don't believe me, read both my reviews of Hemlock and Thornhill!). This review will be spoiler free because I want people to know that this trilogy as a whole did not disappoint in the least bit and that the third and final book was everything I wanted it to be! Thank you so much Kathleen Peacock for
Alyssa

Book Three of the Hemlock series
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
Publication Date: January 6, 2015
Rating: 4 stars
Source: ARC sent by the publisher

Summary (from Goodreads):

Ever since Mac's best friend, Amy, was murdered, Hemlock has been a
Jodi Meadows
Feb 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful and heartbreaking ending to an amazing series.
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Mar 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
It is so very hard to say goodbye to a trilogy that over time you have become so invested in but I knew if anyone could answer all my questions, tie up all loose ends, and still stay true to the storyline and characters, then Peacock was my author.

And she did do all of these things and she did them brilliantly.

I have loved this series from the very first page. It is riddled with everything I look for in a good YA paranormal read without being cliché or so been there done that. If I am being hone
Rashika (is tired)
***This review has also been posted on The Social Potato

Because I didn’t review the previous two books in the series, this review is especially hard to write since I have to say everything I get only one shot to say everything I want to about this amazing seris. Can a review ever be sufficient to express one’s love for not just one book but for an entire series? I don’t think so but I am going to give it a shot anyway.

I put off reading Hemlock for a very long time. I had had my eye on the series
Jen Ryland
Just finished my #werewolfathon. Okay, so werewolves will never be my favorite paranormal creature, but I did enjoy this trilogy for the most part. Will be publishing my all-trilogy review as soon as it's written :)
Shelley
**I received this book for free from Katherine Tegen Books via Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!! This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.**

*Genre* Young Adult, Paranormal
*Rating* 4.0

*My Thoughts*

"Everyone always sees more than they remember, and sometimes people see things they're not ready to accept."

Willowgrove is the final installment in the Hemlock trilogy. It has been nearly a month since Mackenzie Dobson, Kyle Harper, Jason Sheffield a
nick
Dec 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

It's always so hard to say goodbye to a series because it's like saying goodbye to group of friends you have gotten to know over the course of the books. It's especially bittersweet to say adieu to the Hemlock trilogy because it's one that I started very early during my blogging years. While I may be upset, I firmly believe that Kathleen Peacock gave readers an ending that was hopeful and memorable with Willowgrove.

Like I said, I have grown very emotionally attached to these characters. I've wa
carolina ☾
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was ok

Rating : 2.5
Warning: My feelings toward certain character may have influnced me at the time to rate this book.
Dark Faerie Tales
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review courtesy of Dark Faerie Tales

Quick & Dirty: Fun ending to an entertaining series. There were parts that felt a little repetitive of the first two books but overall this was a great read!

Opening Sentence: SHE SWEARS SHE CAN HEAR THE ECHO OF STRANGLED sobs and slurred shouts—every sound made under the roof while he was gone—as she stands in the empty hallway.

The Review:

Mac lives in the little town of Hemlock. Life was quiet and pretty simple until Mac’s best friend Amy was murdered by a
Brooke (The Cover Contessa)
I want to thank Harper Teen for providing me with an early copy of this book to read and give an honest review. Receiving this book for free has in no way altered my opinion or review.

I will say when I received this book for review I had not read the first two books in the series. So I dove into those and really liked them, especially the first book.

If you haven't read the first two books in this series, then I will warn you there are most likely spoilers for those books and you might not want t
TarynXO
It's always hard finishing a series you love..

The final book to this awesome trilogy was pretty darn great. I will admit, I had some "oh yeah!" moments as it has been a long wait and a long time since I've read the previous book. Remembering the little tid bits from here and there helped bring the story back together. I wasn't extremely thrilled on how things ended, but in all honesty, it's mainly because of my feelings towards some of the characters. Kathleen Peacock actually pulled things tog
Hannah
Oct 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
LOOK! LOOK! I finished another series! LOOK AT ME GO!

Finishing a trilogy is a monumental feat for me, but once I had a copy of WILLOWGROVE in my hands, there was no stopping me. After everything that had happened in Hemlock and Thornhill, I was desperate for some answers and closure, not unlike our hero, Mac.

It’s hard to get into the particulars of WILLOWGROVE without giving away crucial details for the first two books, but suffice to say Kathleen Peacock wraps up this series wonderfully, tying
Nicole
NOVEMBER 2014?????? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING??
Kayla
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this conclussion although my ship didn't happen, I didn't care because the serie sitself was so good and unique.
Carina Olsen
I'm glad I was able to read the three books right after one another. As I think it made me enjoy them more. But oh. I really wanted to love Willowgrove. As I enjoyed Hemlock a lot, but didn't fully love Thornhill. In the beginning, this book was great. But then it changed for me. And now I'm having mixed feelings.

I'm not sure where to begin. So I'm going to begin by saying that I adore the author, Kathleen. I think she's awesome. But. Despite me adoring her, I did not love this book. I'm so sorr
Jessica (a GREAT read)
I received this ARC from the author via the publisher in a contest I won, I was in no way compensated for this review.

You don't know how ecstatic I was to have won an ARC of Kathleen Peacock's Willowgrove! That it arrived one week before release day didn't even matter! I have thoroughly enjoyed this story from the beginning! I love werewolves and this takes werewolves into a different kind of light, where they are out in the open and are not really loved by the people!

Things have been tense sinc
Kate (The Bookaholic Blurbs)
Full review over at The Bookaholic Blurbs!

Filled with action compensated with amazing display of eternal love and friendship,Willowgrove is startlingly impressive. Delightfully engaging, Willowgrove is one of the best series enders I read! Totally commendable!

Thank you, Kathleen Peacock for my signed ARC!
Alexa
Mar 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was such a good ending to a great trilogy!!! It was action-packed and dealt with discrimination (even if it was against werewolves) fantastically.

I highly, HIGHLY recommend this paranormal trilogy! It's definitely one of the best ones out there. :)
☣Lynn☣
I was not a fan of the ending to this trilogy. Felt so rushed and I'm upset over a few deaths...
Jenn
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For me the best in the series. Mac wasn't irritating.

The trilogy wrapped itself up nicely.
Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids
4.5 Stars

An awesome ending to a great series.

I've anxiously awaited this series ending book for what feels like forever now. I've loved Peacock's wolves since I read Hemlock, the first book in her series. You can read my reviews for Hemlock and Thornhill. There are many things I've loved about this series, and while it's bitter sweet to say goodye to Mac, Kyle and all the characters I've enjoyed getting to know, I have loved the time I've spent reading this series. This series has had it all. T
Katiria
Jan 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites-books
Ohh Boy Ohh Boy I have been dying to read the last and final book of The Hemlock Trilogy since I got it back in January. I don't know why it took me so long to read this amazing book. But I am so glad and happy that I finally read it. And Oh My Oh My the emotions the emotions this book put me through that I just can't believe on what Mac and her friends went through in Willowgrove. All I have to say that a lot of crazy crap goes down in this book for Mac and her entourage especially for Mac & ...more
Adriana C
Jan 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-arc

REVIEW

Willowgrove is a great conclusion to the Hemlock trilogy, I loved it!. This book is about werewolves a little different to which Im used to read and in a world in which is public knowledge their existence, but this fact caused panic among humans, theyre afraid of these monsters, thats why all known werewolves are round up and taken to concentration camps.

In the previous book Mac rescued her boyfriend Kyle and her friend Serena from a rehabilitation camp and she thought they were
Kaylene
Jul 03, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition

Series review:

Hemlock: I absolutely loved Hemlock, the first book in this series. It was something different and fun. I was in the mood for a good werewolf story and Hemlock was the perfect book. I liked all the characters and the plot was fast moving and interesting all the way through. 5 Stars

Thornhill: the second book in the Hemlock series, Thornhill, was a little slower and bit uninteresting. There were parts that were exciting, but mostly I had a hard time getting through it. I still liked
Shalin
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BookChic Club
Aug 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved this final book in this amazing trilogy- full of suspense, action, twists and turns, and some crazy reveals!
Rhona Mitchell Tennant
Jun 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
What to say? I did quite like this series. It actually reminded me quite a bit of Max Brook’s World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War in terms of how scientific the approach to the werewolves was. In World War Z the zombies are created by an infection or virus rather than some mythological curse or something. And in Hemlock we have the same idea. Lupine Syndrome is a disease in the same way as MS or cancer and in this universe is treated in the same scientific terms.

I think that’s one of
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Perpetual YA Book...: Wednesday: Chapters 9-12 (pg 110-172) 2 3 Feb 22, 2016 01:40PM
Perpetual YA Book...: Tuesday: Chapters 4-8 (pg 52-109) 2 1 Feb 21, 2016 10:12AM
Perpetual YA Book...: Monday: Chapters 1-3 (pg 1-51) 2 1 Feb 18, 2016 07:34PM

• Collide (The Taking, #3)
  • Fragile Spirits (Souls, #2)
  • Sorceress (Spellcaster, #3)
  • Etherworld (Elusion, #2)
  • Starbreak (Starglass, #2)
  • Find Me Where the Water Ends (So Close to You, #3)
  • Crash (The Game, #3)
  • In the Mouth of the Wolf (Twin Willows, #2)
  • Transcendent (Starling, #3)
  • Remember Me (Find Me, #2)
  • Creators (The Lost Souls, #3)
  • Untitled (Nightshade Legacy #3; Nightshade World #9)
  • Age of the Fifth (Carrier, #3)
  • The MirrorWorld Anthology
  • Chasing Before (The Memory Chronicles, #2)
  • Burning Kingdoms (The Internment Chronicles, #2)
  • Untitled (Gilded Wings, #3)
  • Polaris (Avalon, #2)
I spent my teen years crushing on authors and writing short stories about vampires. This is also how I have spent a good slice of my adult years—although the vampires have been replaced by werewolves, angry girls, and ghosts.

Five things you might want to know:
-- I am Canadian
-- I am unlikely to survive the first few hours of the zombie apocalypse
-- I grew up on a steady diet of Stephen King, Doct

Hemlock (3 books)
  • Hemlock (Hemlock, #1)
  • Thornhill (Hemlock, #2)
“Sometimes," he said, "the right thing doesn't feel right at all. Sometimes it feels spectacularly fucking lousy.” 3 likes
“I was starting to think maybe there were never any reason for the horrible things people did. None that mattered, anyway.” 2 likes