Start by marking “If Satan Can't Steal Your Joy...: He Can't Keep Your Goods!” as Want to Read:
If Satan Can't Steal Your Joy...: He Can't Keep Your Goods!

If Satan Can't Steal Your Joy...: He Can't Keep Your Goods!

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  73 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
First published in 1982, If Satan Can't Steal Your Joy has sold more than 225,000 copies! Now with a fresh new design, this book brings to light what the Bible declares -- that there is unspeakable joy for the believer. World-renowned author and teacher, Jerry Savelle shares the secrets to obtaining and maintaining joy. It is in maintaining your joy that readers will find ...more
Published July 3rd 2002 by Harrison House (first published February 1983)

To ask other readers questions about If Satan Can't Steal Your Joy..., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If Satan Can't Steal Your Joy...

Nikki Martin
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this easy read-great reminder of the power of joy
Demiee Grace
Jan 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: people who wants to be victorious.
The Word of God holds God's power and it brings joy, comfort, love and lots more to those who receive it and proclaim it.

Whenever we receive God's word we get hold of His power and then we become a threat to Satan. Now that we're a threat to Satan, he wants to steal God's word from our hearts by throwing at us problems, worries, fears.

People tend to ask God "why is that until we have received your word only then do problems come?" There are only two things that can happen... Leave God or grow st
Robert Thibodeau
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
excellent book by one of my favorite mentors, Jerry Savelle
T J
Sep 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a re-read for me. This is a bible based uplifting book about prosperity and how we lose it or gain it by our will. If we are following God's laws and we stand on his word we will prosper in every way. This is a down to earth how to keep Satan from stilling your joy.
Michelle
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book has helped me soooo much to understand things I knew about but didn't understand why things may happen the way they do. A necessary read for any christian or even non-christian wanting to learn what it is to be a christian.
Fran
Nov 18, 2009 rated it really liked it
The book I own has ISBN 0-89274-262-3, Copyright 1982, a paperback book with 150 pages.

Satan is a theaf and he comes to steal your joy, your power, your peace, your courage, your faith,your comfort and your goods.

Jerry Savelle uses scripture and wisdom to tell us how to not be deceived.
William Dicks
Apr 17, 2018
Marla Rab
Nov 11, 2014
Abby Morales
such an impact full book about reviling the tricks of satan. I've a better understanding about divine health, prosperity and joy now after reading this book. highly recommend.
Kelsey Fortin