Start by marking “Love Suzi x” as Want to Read:
Love Suzi x

Love Suzi x

Suzi Frazier doesn’t want the life mapped out for her. Boyfriend Matt wants her to be sensible and settle down. But Suzi wants more from her life. She knows something is missing, but what is it?

Dear Eve

I’ve got our dream job – flying round the world, staying in expensive hotels and paid to do it! But it's Matt. He wants babies! I’ve got to see what else is out there before
Published July 25th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Love Suzi x, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Suzi x

Start your review of Love Suzi x
James Jr.
Aug 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book is about the exploits of a flight attendant, her crews, the places she visits, and the loves of her life. It was inspired by the real-life experiences of the author. She is a dear friend of mine and so I was very curious to read her work.

Now, as a horror/paranormal writer, I’m not exactly this book’s target demographic. Yet, I really love to mix up what I read. It helps to keep everything fresh, in my view. I found the topic interesting, especially having a close relative as a flight a
Jane Isaac
Aug 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Written in the form of letters to her friend, Eve, 'Love Suzi' charts Suzi's experience of her first year as a flight stewardess.

Quite poignantly, I started this book on the outward bound flight of my recent French holiday, so it was particularly interesting to gain an insight into life 'on the other side of the trolley.'

Often left stranded in destinations with several days to spare, Suzi had plenty of time to explore and the travel detail in each location was enchanting.

Based partly on the aut
Daisy White
Sep 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Fab book. I used to work as cabin crew so really enjoyed the reminders of past life! A well written and amusing book and I would rec to anyone. The author has used letters from Suzi to her friend Eve as a way of telling the story and I find this works very well, drawing you into Suzi's feelings and her often hilarious dilemmas.
Charlie Plunkett
Sep 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book about the antics of Suzi an air-stewardess. It is well written and one of the funniest books I've ever read. It's a perfect read for a bit of escapism from the rain we are having here and I would highly recommend it.
Teresa  Hamilton