Start by marking “Fall Into Love: Simone Part 1 (Naughty Nookie #1 Part 1/4)” as Want to Read:
Fall Into Love: Simone Part 1 (Naughty Nookie #1 Part 1/4)

Fall Into Love: Simone Part 1

(Naughty Nookie #1 Part 1/4)

Published August 4th 2013 by Serena Akeroyd (first published 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Fall Into Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fall Into Love

↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
3.37★★★Fall Into Love by Selena Akeroyd (Naughty Nookie Simone Part 1)

I was given this R2R in exchange for my honest opinion.

This is an erotica short coming in around 60 pages.

This was an interesting little story. Girl meets boy, they have killer sex, and end the 4 year sexual drought.

The first 30 pages were a bit slow, but the sexual tension was there. You could feel it in the air. The next 25 pages was straight hot, sweaty, exhausting sex.

And then, the cliffhanger. I was just as blind side
Julie
Fall into Love is self published erotic romance short story written by Serena Akeroyd. This a part of "The Naughty Nookie" series- a name that had me snickering. Funny.
This is a really short story, but it's purpose to set the stage for the next book in the series. Simone is divorced and has put her love life on a backburner. She is out with her two fashion plate friends that are scolding her for not taking more chances, when she is rescued from a nasty fall by a really good looking guy. Simone
R.J. Askew
Aug 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
WHEN LUST LIGHTNING STRIKES FOR LUCKY MS AVERAGE

I've read a few erotic novellas recently. There are plenty to choose from in what a weary publisher might call, 'this crowded and competitive market place'.

So when I came to read FALL INTO LOVE I was a jaded reader. This is because I am sated by erotic writing, much of which -- with a few notable exceptions -- is formulaic, and by the tidal wave of erotic imagery around us. My brain is dulled by what I have already read and seen.

So it will somethin
Saha
They say most men live lives of quiet desperation. Imagine being a woman married to a couch potato who is as ignorant as he dismissive of your needs, as oblivious as he is indignant towards your desires, and as worthless as he is unwilling to change. And now add to that a prudeness inversely proportional to his less-than-adequate family jewels. And that you haven't had an orgasm in -oh, never?
Don't talk to me of quiet desperation.

Mona isn't anything special. She is a cleaner with a spoon-dull li
Joss Landry
Aug 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
FALL INTO LOVE:
By Serena Akeroyd

HOT TO TROT.

Every now and then, a girl needs a good dipping, (dance move) what can I say. The author was kind enough to warn me her book was an erotic romance. However, I found the story contained a lot of truths about women— our cravings, and our desperate need to be acknowledged and understood.

Simone Barranquet has just left her grey-skinned, pasty-faced, husband, even though she tried her best to make their marriage work.

While she’s dragged by her best fri
Patricia Eddy
Dec 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-copy
Fall Into Love is a hot, steamy tale of a woman (Mona) who has a one night stand with a sexy hunk (Zane) who saves her from falling off a barstool. This is part 1 of 4.

Fall Into Love has all the required components for an erotic winner. There's hot sex. There's a man who takes care of the woman he's stolen away from a bar. He's a gentleman. Even with the hot sex. But Zane has a secret and it is this secret that ends the book on a bombshell for Mona.

Fall Into Love is very well written. The auth
Nicole

Quick, entertaining read about divorced Simone and the possible end to her four-year long celibacy, after she's saved from falling off a bar stool while at a night club with her best friends. The hero of the night is Zane Matthews, former US Marine-turned author, who is in New York on a working vacation. They hit it off and after grabbing a quick bite to eat, they end up back at his hotel where they do a helluva lot
Lynn Smith
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book by the author for an honest opinion.

Simone, is a divorced twenty nine year old women. after four years she still has no love life to speak of. After being dragged to yet another club by her to best friends (Edwina and Marina) She meets Zane, a former Marine and well known author, well he kind of saves her from her fall from a bar stool. The sparks fly and for the first time in four years she is thinking sex. After a night of hot sex and I mean hot Simone sneaks off to home.
Sonia Phillips
Sep 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This new author is a local lass to me and I gave her a go after finding out about her on Facebook. All I can say is I'm glad I did.

Didn't expect much, to be honest. Never read a lot of self-published stuff but Fall Into Love just clicked. I'm a slow reader but read this short book in no time at all and I was thrilled when the writer released part two this weekend. Already devoured that as well.

Simone is an average woman and I liked her for that. She has hopes and dreams; gets bored and is in t
Lance Greenfield
May 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is not so much book one in a series, although it really is, as an introduction to the series.

The story starts with Simone, also known as Mona, who is recently divorced and is feeling down and worthless, being taken to a club by her best girlfriends with a view to meeting a sexy man. That's exactly what happens. He is a hunky, retired, marine commando called Zane, who has become a bestselling author.

They conclude the evening with the hottest sex of Mona's life.

However, when Zane has left an
Kim
Aug 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This being the authors first book, I must say Congratulations! Simone has been divorced for four years, her two friends Marina and Edwina decide it's time for her to get out and meet someone and get laid. They dress her up in her best silk dress and bring her to a club. Simone was never one for bars or clubs, she doesn't like the atmosphere at all. She's in one of her moods and in a haste to remove herself from a stool she falls backwards and just before she reaches the floor a man grips her and ...more
Rebecca
Aug 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
There are lots of romantic stories out there and I never tire reading any of them. This sexually charged one is nicely written with a little twist in, which has left me eager to start part two. Slow start but it's refreshing and realistic. A normal looking woman with normal insecurities. Mona enjoys a night out with friends, after a near accident, luckily being saved by Zane a very charming guy. Thanking her would-be saviour she decides to ask if he would like something to eat. A late night snac ...more
Phyllis Forster
Sep 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
NEVER TOO OLD TO READ A RAUNCHY BOOK LIKE THIS ONE! (Wasn't always this old.)

I liked the cover of this book and that is what guided me to reading the synopsis, and after reading I just had to give it a go.

The book is well written, the story is superb and the sex is very steamy! One thing I like about a book is when it draws you into the story, and Fall into Love, does just that.

The ending leaves you wanting more, and that is what reading is all about, excitement, the thrill.

Looking forward to re
Melissa Bugden
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This series is HOT! Everything about this series is so original. I loved that the names, relationships, circumstances, and the writing was so different. I had chills the whole time I was reading, just waiting to see what was coming next! The characters grip you and take you for one hell of a ride. Serena Akeroyd is now one of my most recommended authors, and the Naughty Nookie Series is a fantastic, edge of your seat, love triangle, author, detective, cleaning lady, naughty novella! Must read fo ...more
Shelly Wygant
Jun 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Complimentary copy provided by author in exchange for honest review.

This is Part 1 of a 4 part series. For a short story the characters were well developed and you got to know them. It starts off with Mona who is divorced and has not love in her life. She meets Zane at a club one night and they have a great connections. He has a secret that she soon discovers and it was a secret that I did not expect. This story packs many twists and turns along with some steamy sex in a short story.
Ems. (afternoonbookery)
Sep 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is a short bout of smut, and i was perfectly happy to accept that, its a case of instalust, and well, it goes from there. We dont learn much about the characters, but what we learn is what they indulge in was needed. The ending left me a bit like woah - what has happened here...come on part 2 i need to accept you into my life, like...now!

Elaine
Jul 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ohmygoodness...now I need a cold shower, or an afternoon with Zane! I'm still trying to figure out his story. Do I want to read all night, or do I quit for now, & not be a zombie tomorrow...decisions, decisions... love this book though! I'll be reading the entire naughty nookie series-hooked from the first page!
Kim
Oct 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well I can saw WOW... DEFINITELY NOT FOR UNDER 18... Mona divorced hasn't had sex in four years and two friends who really want her to let loose. Go to a bar and one night find a man Zane who she thinks is Mr. Right until the next day when she searches his name on the internet.

VERY HOT STEAMY SEX...
Karen
Jun 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Part 1/4
Mona meets Zane. Zane has a secret. Mona hasn't been with anyone since her divorce, 4 years ago. A one night stand is just what she needs or so her fire do keep telling her. One amazing night together and Mona learns of Zane's secret but will it stop the attraction...
* Booksessed * Bec
Jan 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Book provided by the author.

A great hot little read. Well written and descriptive, it kept my interest, shorter than I would have liked but I'm looking forward to reading the next installment... especially after the shock of the last page or 2
Giselle Torres
Aug 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book. It had everything you would love in an erotica. It was steamy, and passionate. I also love the twist in the end. I seriously didn't expect that! All I kept on thinking was OMG I wish I had the other book already!!
Dawn  Johnson
Sep 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a well written book well here is one for you. I just fell in Love with Zane. Ok so you will want to Love & hate him at the same time but WOW is all I could say. I do not give spoilers sorry but I will tell you this is one hot read.
Laura Goodrich
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
As a first book from a new author I'm very impressed, can't wait for the next instalment!! Indie writers have a bad reputation but I was pleasantly surprised.
Katerina
My dear Lord!
What was that???
Short, but freaking funf#@*ingtastic!
Nothing more to say...
Grab this and read it for yourself!
I surely did not see this coming, and so I am off to read Part Two...
Masquerade Crew
Nov 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 CREW REVIEWS!

STACI T'S REVIEW

4.0 ON THE MASQ SCALE

FALL INTO LOVE is a short erotic chick-lit novella by Serena Akeroyd. I read this story because it promised a story of passion that had a plot (yes, that’s right—erotica with a plot). And it delivered both. While the beginning may have started a little slow, the story as a whole was well-written (with the exception of the use of the word “suckle” which evokes in many readers the image of a baby-mother relationship, and therefore is inappropriat
Mia Darien
Nov 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Over all, I did like the story. It was engaging and easily paced, and a very quick read–not just because it’s also pretty short. It didn’t spend too much time waffling in the story, and the sex scenes (which were really most of the book) were fun, and also funny.

I did find the narrator to go a bit overboard in her personal life diatribes in the first few pages, but not too bad and the snark of the First Person made it tolerable in its amusement factor. But she lost points with me for the Heathcl
Katrina
Nov 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Please check out my full 5 star review here

I was given the opportunity to read/review this book via the author, and hot damn it is awesome, add it to your TBR lists now.

Simone or Mona to her besties, had been given a raw hand in the men department, her husband treated her like a stepford wife, and he only thought of himself when it came to the bedroom, she hadn't even had the experience of ever having an orgasm, go figure.

After divorcing him it took 4 year
Diamond Drake
Apr 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Flora Smith
Apr 08, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
I received a free copy of this ebook in exchange for an honest review.

This erotic short is the first in a series, that might should be an entire book instead of 60 pages here and there. However, I haven't finished them all so I will say no more about that. It is short, a taste of things to come maybe.

Fall Into Love starts out slow. Simone is cynical about love as she is trying to get past a divorce. She meets Zane and after a HOT one night stand thing take a twist that definitely is not forseen
Ciarra  Walker
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story, Mona meets Zane when he catches her and keeps her from falling on her butt in front of a whole club. That quickly turns into a HOT and STEAMY one night stand. Even though they just met at a club Mona is drawn to Zane and his Louisiana charm...not to mention his hot body and brooding self. Drawn enough to him to break her 4 year celibacy track. The fact that they have a EPIC one night stand and she prays he calls her to make it more then that only to find out he has a ...more
Goodreads Librari...: Fixing Series Numbers 3 22 Sep 22, 2014 02:27PM
Independent Autho...: Free Erotica Novella from 6/9-8/9 1 4 Sep 04, 2013 10:17PM
Now available on Kindle! 1 4 Aug 08, 2013 11:10PM
Serena Akeroyd is a romanceaholic. She won’t touch a book unless she knows there’s a happy ever after at the end of it. Pathetic as it may be, because of this addiction, Serena decided to craft her own tales, stories that suit her voracious need for raunchy romance. After all, a love story ain’t a lurve story without a bit of raunch!
A citizen of the world, Serena is a nomad at heart, and her novel

Naughty Nookie (4 books)
  • Mona
  • Marina
  • Edwina (Naughty Nookie #3)
  • Sinfully Mastered (Naughty Nookie Book 2)